All Comments on 'Forced Changes Ch. 03'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
capn_doggycapn_doggyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here:

I'm still new to this whole writing thing. So any feedback is greatly appreciated. Any scenes in particular that people liked/disliked? Too much/little sexy time? Thanks for taking the time to read my stuff.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42about 8 years ago
@author

Really enjoying your series so far.

I hope Sydney loosens up a bit. In a world with friendly succubi, and sexy magic, she should step out of her comfort zone more. (Hope Sam wins the next Edicts)

More: public arousal, public orgasms, futa fun, magic infused sex.

Less: nothing. No less, just more :)

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for chapter 4!

AaronSatieAaronSatieabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This series is great. It's a tough call whether Syd should loosen up or not. She (he?) does seem very tense, but under the circumstances it's understandable. Her generally feigned reluctance to Lexi's continuous advances is a large part of what makes the series so good, from my perspective. There's nothing like teasing and denying a dominant but caring succubus. Syd's uptightness also makes it easier to show her naivety about the succubus world and aid in creating amusing and erotic misunderstandings between that world and the human one.

The tail-jobs under the table are a really hot idea. Actually, the tail, in general, is a hot idea. I like how it can caress and embrace. My favourite parts (which are the most common) are of Syd in his female form. It just seems more natural that way to allow Lexi to fully demonstrate her dominance and I like how Lexi is far stronger and more powerful than Syd. I think Lexi and Syd should mostly stay monogamous, but perhaps Syd could relax enough in later chapters to allow the groping under the table or even have sexy time with Samantha. I don't think Syd should ever get too used to it, though. Like I said, it's a tough call.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am enjoying this story immensely

I like the character development, the depth of the succubus' world, and the relationships that are being built. And the smut is also good. :)

Mikerpen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An arousing story

An arousing story of mostly requited lust. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've got to say, this is definitely twiSty interesting!! I'm pretty much a straight answer kind of guy, but this has me playing a strange sort of sci-fi/fantaSy, what if, game in my head, hehe! Looking forward to reading the rest of the goodness!!

GhostWraithGhostWraithover 4 years ago
Loving it

Enjoying the interaction and banter between characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

The characters are great. I really liked how you brought the mother of Lexi in for a quick appearance.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

I like the series. The sex scenes are really good. The struggle to adjust to the changing new reality adds some depth to the characters. I enjoy reading your work.

Still, I'm going to have to re-read this chapter. The bet-in-the-shower scene put me off for a bit. I thought the trick of tying the tail around the ankle was verrrry clever. However, it was disappointing that it seemed to work. Phasing out of existence and reappearing to spear that sweet pussy again would have been too easy. Peevish of me, I know. Please keep writing.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Great plot and Lexi is a super sweet departure from the succubus archetype. The only real criticism I have is that somehow Sydney is still a male. The voice is masculine and outside of sex scenes i have to constantly remind myself of the gender switch. It kind of makes sense the voice would remain at least partially masculine, so I'm not sure how you could improve it, but, yeah. It detracts from the eroticism a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES