All Comments on 'Forcing Candice/Cuckolding Colin'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OH MY!!!

I never got to fuck my big tittied sister, but came close once. She had some issues with sex, cuz she went thru 5 husbands & I don't know how many lovers. I know she was a good fuck, husband #3 told me. Of course I really wanted to fuck her & my redheaded Mom, just never got the chance.

As too this story, I really enjoyed it, all the way thru. The first seduction was very smooth, I liked the way it happened. (I fucked my second wifes sister under the same kind of situation.) I liked the way Candice took command when Colin was sitting in the kitchen. She took a chance, & it worked out.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So hot

This story line was so hot! It thought I was going to erupt like a volcano. Keep up the good work.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
awesome!

great story with a real happy ending! well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
submissive females

I have`nt done any true family members but have about 10yrs ago cuckold my father with making my stepmother submit to me. I have had the old man watching his wife beg,crawl and deprave herself in return for a chance to cum. Still today she is a fuck toy for my wife and I. Her latest sexual conquest was to orally please 12 women by eating there pussies and letting them fuck her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, well written. You've managed to explain the cuckold side in a reasonably intelligent way. I usually don't care much for cuck stories but with the way you explained it, I get it.

I can't help myself but to nitpick on a couple of things. A couple places it seemed like you used the wrong name and it got confusing. So, here are my editorial suggestions: When you say: "A real man I should say. Colin makes me do his bidding. Don't you Colin?" I think you mean "DANNY makes me do his bidding. Don't you, DANNY" And a little bit later you say "Danny watched in disbelief as she sucked me. His hand went instinctively to his crotch and he rubbed himself through his jeans." and I'm pretty sure you mean "COLIN watched in disbelief"

These are simple things I noticed when reading through it and can be easily corrected. Thanks again for writing a good story with an interesting plot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Barn burner! 5☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous