Forcing Candice/Cuckolding Colin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,096 Followers

"Well I don't know of course, I'm guessing, but if you were acting like you had lost interest in sex before you split up, he might want you to have a fling and get your mojo back."

"But why would he want me to get it back with someone else?"

"Guys want their women to want sex. When a woman loses interest in sex it's the saddest thing in the world for a guy. If he can't bring it back for her, he wants her to get it back any way she can. If that means she fucks another guy and gets her desire back then maybe that's what it takes. If it makes her want sex with him again, it's worth it."

"Wow, baby brother," Candice said, looking impressed. "That's pretty deep. Did you come up with that by yourself?"

"Yes," I said, "Just because I plant trees and shovel dirt doesn't mean I'm stupid Candice."

"No," she said, "I'm sorry. That was patronizing."

"That's ok," I said, "I've learned that smart ass remarks is all I can expect from a moron like you."

She laughed. "I guess I deserve that. Tell me more about why you think Colin wants me to have sex with other guys. In my heart, I hope Colin and I can save our marriage. He's a good guy and I don't want to lose him."

"Ok," I said, "That's great and I hope you two can work it out. Maybe Colin also gets off on the idea of you fucking other men. Maybe he fantasizes about you cuckolding him."

"What?" Candice said, looking genuinely puzzled, "cuckolding him? What's that? I mean I know what a cuckold is, but what do you mean by "cuckolding" someone?"

"Well," I said wisely, "I've learned a few things from watching porn. There's a ton of sites on the internet for guys who want their women to fuck other guys. Either they want to watch or they want her to cheat on them behind their back or they want to be humiliated by the woman and her lover."

"How does that work?" Candice asked.

"They get some manly guy with a big dick to fuck her while her wimpy husband watches. She's telling her husband the whole time how much bigger the other guy's dick is and how much better of a lover he is. The husband gets off on the humiliation I guess."

"Wow," Candice said. "Could that really be what Colin wants?"

She was lost in thought and really serious.

"I know this sounds weird," she said, "but this makes so much sense. Colin is a mental guy. He's a very smart person, but he lives in his head. When we had sex, he was always fantasizing about me getting gang banged or me fucking some stud we'd seen at a party. He never asked me to fuck someone else, but maybe that's what he wanted. When we split up, he kept saying that I should try dating other guys. Now that all makes sense."

"Ok," I said, "so what are you thinking?"

"I mean," Candice continued, "he even suggested I should join a gym, because there'd be more buff guys there."

"In fact," she said, "I get it now. Colin wants me to find a guy who is the opposite of him. He's all mind and he knows somehow that the mild mental type just doesn't turn me on even though I love him. He wants me to hook up with a guy who's all body, a dumb jock type guy who will unleash my sex drive. Colin knows I'd never fall in love with that kind of guy, but he thinks a guy like that will drive me wild in bed. Colin could then get off on his fantasies of me acting like a slut with some big stallion. Maybe then he thinks I'll be horny all the time so he'll reap the benefits and we'll both live happily ever after."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Well," she said, "There's one way to find out."

That Friday, Candice invited Colin over for dinner. She cooked a delicious meal and the wine flowed. Colin had recently turned forty. He is about 5' 9" and beginning to lose a little hair in front, but he is a very funny guy and we had a great time at dinner. We finished off with coffee and a cognac and Candice suggested we move into the kitchen.

Candice was dressed in a sexy low cut black dress that showed off her breasts nicely. Both Colin and I were glancing at her cleavage all through dinner. The dress was short and her shapely legs in black stockings drew my attention too. In the kitchen, she sat on a high wooden stool and Colin sat on a kitchen chair.

"Smart guy," I thought, "he's getting a good up-skirt view there."

I poured Candice a glass of cognac and then stood behind her.

She was talking to Colin about how much I had helped her out that week and what a good brother I was as she crossed and uncrossed her legs, flashing him shamelessly. I could see it was having an effect. He had a distinct bulge in his expensive designer jeans.

"We have become so close this week, Danny and I," Candice was saying, "He has helped me so much around the yard, He's so strong. Look at those arms of his. I know the women just drool when they see you in a wife-beater Danny."

As if on cue, I slid my arms around Candice's waist and squeezed her.

"Oh yes," Candice said, "hold me tight big brother."

She closed her eyes and kissed my neck. Then she turned back to Colin.

"Danny has been comforting me this week Colin. I have to tell you, he has made me feel things I never felt before."

Colin watched us with wide eyes, like a deer in the headlights. As Candice spoke, I ran my hands over her breasts and down her belly. Candice opened her legs and let me slide my hand up her black-stocking-covered thighs. Colin's mouth fell wide open.

"Can you unzip me please Danny? Let me get out of this tight dress, so you can have me the way you like me."

I unzipped Candice's dress down the back and pulled it off her shoulders. She stepped out of it and threw it on the counter. Now she was wearing only a lacy black bra, black tights and strappy heels.

Candice spread her thighs and I ran my fingers over the damp crotch of her tights. She was naked underneath the tights and Colin stared at her pale, swollen pussy through the black nylon. I rubbed her through the tights until she was breathing hard.

"Oh yes," she breathed, "Danny gets me so wet Colin. Can you smell me? Let him smell me on your fingers Danny."

I held out my fingers, soaked in Candice's juice. Colin leaned over and sniffed my hand.

"Does that smell good Colin?" Candice teased him, "that's the way I smell when I want a man to fuck me. A real man I should say. Colin makes me do his bidding. Don't you Colin?"

"That's enough out of you, slut sister," I said, "your mouth has better uses. Get down and show me what you can do with it."

I grabbed her hair and forced her head down and against my crotch.

"Oh Danny," she said in her little girly voice, "it's so wrong to make me suck your big cock, especially in front of my husband, but I can't help it when you force me!"

I gripped her hair and held her like a rag doll while she unzipped my jeans. She pulled my stiffening cock out. Then she jacked me off for a few minutes while Colin watched, bug-eyed. He now had a raging hard-on bulging through his jeans.

"Look Colin," Candice sneered, "this is what a real man's cock looks like. Danny makes me cum so hard with his big thing. You'll see how hard in a minute, but first I need to taste my brother."

She bent over and took my cock in her mouth. Danny watched in disbelief as she sucked me. His hand went instinctively to his crotch and he rubbed himself through his jeans.

I pulled her head back up and unfastened her bra and pulled it off, exposing her beautiful pointy breasts. The nipples were fully swollen and thick.

"Look at my titties Colin," she said, her voice all hoarse with excitement, "you see how swollen they are? That's how they look when I'm super aroused."

I took a pair of scissors off the counter and pulled the crotch of Candice's tights down. I cut a patch out, exposing her pale, slippery peach. Then I pushed her down on the kitchen table.

"Bend over and stick your pussy out for me," I commanded. She obeyed and as she bent over, I put my hands into the tear in her tights and ripped the crotch wide open, exposing her pale ass and her slick little peach.

I glanced over at Colin. He had unzipped his jeans and was holding his stiff prick.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"I want you to fuck her senseless!" he said.

"Candice," I said, "do you hear what your husband wants? What do you want?"

"I want my brother's stiff cock," she moaned, "I need you inside me Danny!"

"I didn't hear the magic word," I said.

"Please Danny! Please fuck me!"

I rubbed her dripping slit with the tip of my cock, teasing her.

"Beg for it!" I ordered her.

"Please Danny! Please fill me up with your beautiful cock!" Candice whimpered.

I turned to Colin. "You too!" I barked, "Beg me to fuck her, worm."

Colin was jerking off as he watched our every move.

"Please put it in her Danny!" he pleaded, "Fuck my wife! Make her cum!"

"Ok," I said, "If that's what you both want."

I thrust my cock deep inside Candice and held her by the hair, impaled on my shaft as she bucked and moaned. She came all over me as I entered her.

I turned to Colin as I held her.

"She always comes when I mount her. She gets so excited that she just lets go when she feels my cock in her. She is so wet right now."

I fucked Candice rhythmically, making her moan as Colin jerked off.

"Oh Danny," she moaned, "please cum in me. I'm going to cum so hard when you shoot your load in me."

I rammed it in harder slapping her pale ass until it was red.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned, "Oh fuck yeah!"

Colin was pounding his cock, but Candice cried out, "Don't come Colin, not until we're finished, you come last, little man!"

I had a massive orgasm as she soaked my cock with her juice. We were both hot and sweaty and the smell of sex was strong in the room.

Colin was holding his dripping cock, awaiting Candice's permission to cum.

I pulled out and my cum dripped from her lips down her torn black tights.

Candice turned and kissed me full on the lips, squeezing her big breasts against me. We embraced and I caressed her beautiful ass and tits like Colin didn't exist. Then she finally turned to him.

"Get on your knees!" she ordered him.

Colin obeyed. She stepped closer and spread her thighs so he could see her swollen lips.

"You want to smell me?" she asked, Colin didn't need to be asked twice. He put his face between her thighs and took a long sniff.

"Mmm," Candice said, gripping his hair and holding his face up to her slit. "Can you smell his cum all mingled with my juice? If you knew how to satisfy me, you could make me smell like that, but only my brother can make me feel this good."

"I know you liked watching a real man satisfy me, and now I guess it's your turn."

Candice sat on a wooden chair and touched Colin's dripping cock with her toes. Then she held him between the soles of her dainty, nylon-covered feet and began to jerk him off. As she masturbated him with her feet, she fingered herself in front of his eyes and held her dripping fingers to his nose.

"Smell it," she whispered, "smell my stud brother's cum all mixed with my juice. Oh yes baby, smell how he satisfied me. Smell it!"

Candice was getting excited as she rubbed Colin's swelling cock between her feet and stroked her clit.

He began thrusting between her feet and moaning.

"Oh yes baby," Candice moaned, "cum for me!"

Colin cried out and shot huge jets of cum all over Candice's nylon-covered feet and ankles and as he continued to squirt, she rubbed her clit and cried out.

"I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumming so hard!"

As they came down from their sexual high, I decided to slip off to bed.

"Goodnight you guys," I called, "thanks for a great evening."

I heard them talking and laughing downstairs for about half an hour more and then they both came upstairs and went into Candice's room. A little later, I heard the sounds of enthusiastic sex and Candice wailed out loud as she had what sounded like three huge orgasms.

I left town the next day. A week later Candice called and filled me in on the news.

"Colin has moved back in!" she told me, enthusiastically, "We've never been so happy!"

"How's the sex?" I asked.

"Oh my God, it's great!" she laughed, "You jump started our marriage!"

"So is this a permanent turn-around? You're not going to get bored again?"

"What happened between you and me is so exciting for us to talk about when we fuck," Candice said. "Colin gets as hard as a rock when I tell him about my brother forcing me to satisfy him, and that drives me crazy too. We end up fucking for hours and hours. It's amazing!"

"You're sure it won't wear off?' I asked.

"Well," she said brightly, "we talked about that and we decided the answer is to have you come for regular visits. I really need you inside me again soon Danny," she said in a hoarse whisper, "you make me cum like no-one else baby. The good thing is that you fucking me excites Colin so much that it keeps us going for months. You saved our marriage Danny and I love you."

"That's cool," I said, "Happy I could help."

"Alright," Candice said, "so it's August now, what are you doing at Thanksgiving?"

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,096 Followers
12