All Comments on 'Forever'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
carverIIcarverIIalmost 17 years ago
Keep Trying or Quit

I've watched and read your stories for a while now and I perplexed. You have truly wonderful ideas and there is usualy a great beginning, but then you lose steam or something. There just isn't enough depth to what you write.

If I could make a suggestion or two? This isn't a NASCAR event where the first guy across the line wins. This is more a Gran Prix tournement and we're all building up to a championship. Slow down the stories and develop them into deeper pieces of work.

Some of you ideas could really end up being hot, erotic, and drool-worthy stories if you would just let them flow and not try to punch them out en masse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very, Very Poor Tales

I agree with the comments of "Keep Trying or Quit". However I go one step further in that you have a tendency to disrespect people in your stories as well which I find totally offensive. I enjoy hot erotic tales that respect people regardless of the situation that they are in, regardless of their race, and/or regardless of their sex. Note: I happen to be a mature BM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2139 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...