Forever Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad I have found you here." He heard Mr. Martinez's voice.

Okay, how was Mr. Martinez's voice a happy memory to him? What was really going on? He was now hearing the voice of the last person he wanted to think about.

He tried to forget that he heard that voice and closed his eyes as he felt the cool breeze on his face. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he quickly opened his eyes and almost screamed. There was Mr. Martinez, standing beside him wearing a smile.

"What are you doing here?" he gasped as he tried to move away.

"I didn't mean to scare you." Mr. Martinez apologized. "I saw you here and I thought that..........."

"You thought what?" He asked as his heart began racing.

"I could talk to you without any commotion."

When Ramon looked at his face, there were bruises on his nose, lip and both sides of the cheeks. He felt really bad but he had to get rid of Mr. Martinez if he really wanted peace like he wanted.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." He mumbled.

"I told you that I would be back to show you just how much I am sorry for everything that I did." Mr. Martinez spoke quietly. "I know what I did was really bad and I have realized my mistakes now. But it's really hurting me to know that I caused you to quit your job and it's painful."

"Well if that's what you are worried about, I am absolutely fine. I may just be lucky and find another job elsewhere."

Mr. Martinez kneeled down once again and it was really embarrassing to Ramon.

"What are you doing?" Ramon asked.

"I will do anything just to prove that I am really sorry."

"You want to see me happy?" Ramon asked.

Mr. Martinez nodded still kneeling down.

"Then get up." He smiled as Mr. Martinez got up. "And leave me alone." He yelled as he began going towards the house.

He was glad that there were only a few people or it would have been embarrassing seeing a rich guy begging in front of someone like him. To be honest, Ramon was kind of feeling good that Mr. Martinez kneeled in front of him though he did not want to capture the attention of the few people that he was able to see.

He increased his pace while Mr. Martinez followed him behind still telling him how sorry he was. He had almost reached the house when he looked behind and saw Mr. Martinez standing a short distance from him. Bet the guy had given up and would leave him alone.

"Hey everyone," He heard Mr. Martinez shouting. "Can I have the attention of everyone?"

Ramon suddenly turned and saw that some people were already coming towards Mr. Martinez.

"I beg for everyone to come here." Mr. Martinez shouted loudly that anyone in Ramon's neighborhood could have heard him. Mr. Martinez continued shouting loudly and it was scaring Ramon.

Ramon saw the door open and his father and brother came out looking puzzled by what they saw.

"What's he doing back here?" Eduardo asked. "And what the fuck is he doing?"

But Ramon was speechless and just wanted to tell Mr. Martinez to stop his madness and go back to the hotel. He run to him and was more surprised that Mr. Martinez continued to call the people.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. "Please stop what you are doing." But Mr. Martinez was deaf to his pleas and soon many people were gathered. People he knew very well and the people that knew him.

He could already hear some people talking among themselves.

"This is Mr. Martinez, the guy who owns the hotel where Ramon works." He heard some people say.

Mr. Martinez might cause a commotion here. What was he going to do now?

"I know you are probably wondering why I have called you all here." Mr. Martinez said to the crowd that had gathered. "I wronged someone who is a very wonderful person. Someone that I had mistaken for something else but turns out that I was wrong."

"Sir, please stop this." Ramon begged.

"I am here to beg him but he has refused to forgive me. I want you all to witness and...." He knelt down and held his ears with his hands like a little child. "And help me beg him to forgive me."

"What are you doing?" Ramon asked suddenly feeling his body getting hot.

"I know that what I did was very wrong but I am ready to do anything he asks of me if he forgives me. I am even ready to announce it on TV just so that he can forgive me. That is how sorry I am." He said quietly. "Everyone please I want you to help me beg Ramon to please forgive my short comings."

TV! No! He wouldn't dare do that. Now he has put Ramon in a dilemma.

"Ramon, I am so sorry for what I had done. I was not in my right senses that time but now I have realized my mistake and all I want right now is for you to forgive me."

"Please get up." Ramon begged. "You are embarrassing me."

"I will remain like this until you forgive me." Mr. Martinez declared. "I have messed up big time but I will not get up until I pay for my sins against you."

Mr. Martinez was really getting to him this time and he knew that he would soon give in to his demand. This was not the man he had met and known for two weeks. That man was arrogant, proud and looked down on him but this man was different. He was even kneeling down in front of him begging for his forgiveness. That Martinez he had met and known wouldn't have done this. Who was this guy that was in front of him?

Some people were already telling Ramon to forgive Mr. Martinez but he did not want know what to do or say. Ramon felt a hand on his shoulder and when he looked saw his father and brother standing beside him. Eduardo was not looking angry but he was rather smiling or whatever was on his face.

"My son, I think he is really sorry." His father said seriously. "What he has done only proves to me that he is truly sorry."

"I agree with father." Eduardo whispered. "I know I would like to hurt him some more but I think the guy has received enough beatings to last for a life time. He is a rich guy and kneeling in front of all these people only proves to me that he is really sorry."

Guess they were all right. Mr. Martinez was embarrassing himself in front of all these people and Eduardo also got a soft spot. After all 'to error is human and to forgive is divine.'

"Please get up." Ramon said calmly. "I forgive you."

He was looking away while saying this and noticed that Mr. Martinez was still kneeling. When he looked in his direction he found that there were tears in his eyes and he did not know what to do. Mr. Martinez got up and hugged him tightly. He just stood there like a statue, not even responding to the hug.

People began cheering for them and some of them were even clapping. Somehow that hug felt like nothing he had ever felt before. It was warm, sweet and really made his whole body vibrate. He wanted to hug him back but he just stood there like a statue. He didn't want to start anything with Mr. Martinez because he didn't want to get hurt.

"Thank you so much for this." Mr. Martinez said after he let go of him. "You don't know what this means for me. Now will you come back to work?"

After everything that had happened. Hell no! He was not going back to the hotel.

"I have forgiven you but can you also grant me my wish?" He asked.

"I will be able to do anything." Mr. Martinez promised him.

"Please, leave me alone." He said as he turned back leaving him standing there without saying anything.

He never looked back but just entered the house and closed the door. As soon as he had closed the door he went to the dining table and sat on the chair covering his eyes with his hands. On one hand he really needed work badly but he knew that this was for the best.

He sat there for at least 20 minutes when he heard the door open and he saw his father and brother coming inside looking at him.

"He's gone." Eduardo said to him.

"He said he will grant your wish and all he wishes is for you to be happy." His father said as he held him on his chest.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Eduardo asked him.

"I am fine."

But he was not fine. Inside he really needed for Mr. Martinez to stay but his mind was telling him something else. He could see that his father and brother were really concerned for him and this whole thing was affecting them more than it was affecting him. They never talked about it and he tried to smile so that he could make them feel better.

"I just want you to be happy, bro." Eduardo said to him not knowing why he had said. Ramon never even asked why Eduardo had said that to him.

That night when he went to sleep he had a dream about the entire incident that had happened. When he woke up the next morning he felt lonely and he couldn't understand why. When he went outside people just kept on reminding him of what had happened. Some of them even told him that what Mr. Martinez did only meant that he was very important to him because rich guys were not known to do that especially to their fellow guys. All he heard about the whole day was Mr. Martinez. Even his father had mentioned him at one time in their conversation.

He couldn't live like that. He needed to forget that Mr. Martinez and he had ever met and he knew exactly what had to be done. That evening he talked to his father and brother about finding another job and he practically begged for them to allow him to do it.

"I will get a job which has more security." He begged. "I will try a restaurant or café just to be safe. It will also help me to forget entirely about what had happened."

That way it would mean that he would be safe because businesses are operated to the public eye. After much difficulty they allowed him and he was so happy. He did not blame them because he was their little boy and both of them loved him so much. He had planned to go job hunting early the next morning.

Ramon woke up very early in the morning and took a bath. He wore a blue short sleeved shirt, black skinny jean, red snickers and a bag where he had his copy of high school certificate and resume. He had a quick breakfast and left the house after saying his goodbyes. He had just walked a few meters away from his house when he saw Mr. Martinez's blue ford grand c-max coming in front of him.

He wanted to hide but Mr. Martinez had probably seen him but what was he doing here?

Mr. Martinez came really close and got out of the car. He was looking really handsome in his red tight shirt and black trouser which was tucked in. His face was looking really fine as if someone had magically touched it and got rid of his bruises. As he came near Ramon's heart skipped a bit when he smelled the aroma of his cologne.

*****

Marcos had reached the hotel and wondered why Ramon didn't want to see him anymore after he had forgiven him. He had gone to extremes just for Ramon to forgive him and now he had lost him for good. He lay on his bed and went to sleep without having dinner and had a dream about Ramon which really brought out his need for Ramon's love. He did not care whether Ramon was gay or not but he was falling for him and it was an undeniable feeling. He couldn't just control his heart which was yearning for Ramon but the bad thing was that he had promised to leave him alone.

Things got worse when Anthony came to his room the following day and he probably had the worst day of his life.

"I thought you were the one who planned on ruining his life." Anthony laughed loudly. "But according to what I am seeing......... looks like you are the one who got ruined.... I knew that somehow you would regret it."

Anthony was right but he was just driving him nuts.

"You are not helping here."

"Why don't you just go to him and tell him what you want?" Anthony asked.

"It's not that easy." Marcos sighed. "I don't even know if he's gay or not and worse, I promised to leave him alone.

"I guess I can't help you out of this one."

Anthony really didn't help and he didn't know what to do. That night while he was in bed he had a lot of thinking to do. Before he really leaves Ramon alone, he had to spend at least one more day with him and then finally leave him alone. He needed to spend a day with Ramon and probably tell him that he was falling for him. At least he would leave without any burden in his heart and one day he would find someone to love and live happy with that person.

Promise or no promise he made plans to visit Ramon the following morning to beg him for just a day with him before he finally left him. He had an idea of where he would take him. A public ship excursion would be good idea.

Early the next morning, he took a quick shower and dressed in a tight red shirt and one of his favorite black trousers. He wore sweet smelling cologne and left for Ramon's place. He drove a little faster and was lucky to find Ramon on the road which led from his house. He was looking so handsome and he took his breath away.

When he came out of the car, he could see that Ramon was not happy to see him. Marcos was smiling even though he knew that Ramon would ask him to leave.

"What are you doing here?" Ramon asked as soon as he came closer to him. "I thought I told you to leave me alone."

"I know that and I will grant you that too. But before that can happen I want you to spend a day with me. For one last time and I promise that I will never bother you again."

There was silence and Ramon was just staring at him.

"I promise that nothing will happen to you. It will only be a boat cruise just to show my appreciation and I will bring you back myself. Please don't deny me because I won't stop bothering you."

He remained silent and hoped for a positive answer.

"You promise you will leave me after that?" Ramon asked him with a serious face.

Marcos nodded with a smile.

"Alright, I will come with you." Ramon responded. "But I hope that you will stand on your word."

"I will." Marcos answered as he led Ramon to his car.

Marcos opened the door for Ramon and he drove quickly to town. He quickly drove to the shipping company where he found the ship ready to leave. He quickly bought two tickets and they both climbed aboard a ship. There were quite a number of people and most of them seemed like tourists. The boat began its journey and it was a bit quick when it started moving. As soon as the boat began moving his phone rang and it was Anthony calling.

"Excuse me." He said to Ramon. "I have to take this."

He went to a place where there were no people and answered his phone.

"Hello!"

"Have you forgotten that we have plans today?" Anthony yelled from the other side of the phone.

"What plans?" Marcos asked confused.

"Have you forgotten that the furniture for the house is arriving today?"

How could he have forgotten that he had ordered furniture for his new house from abroad and it was coming today? He couldn't do anything and had to leave it all to Anthony.

"I think you should handle that because I am not in town."

"Where are you?" Anthony asked.

"I will explain when I come back. Just call the decorators and arrange for some workers to take the furniture in. I will come and pay when I come back tomorrow." He said that and cut the call.

Marcos watched as they moved further and further from town until he could not see it anymore. Ramon was by his side but he couldn't bring himself to saying anything. There were people taking pictures while they were in the boat but Marcos could bring himself to take a picture of Ramon and himself. He wanted to say something to lighten the mood when someone called Ramon to take a picture of them. After being gone for over 20 minutes he came back smiling for the first time since they had boarded the ship.

"Thank you for coming with me on this cruise." Marcos said to him.

"It's okay." Ramon responded. "I have always wanted to be in a ship and it's a dream come true."

Those words really soothed Marcos's heart and he was feeling really good that Ramon liked the cruise. It seemed like all the people were up in the open taking pictures and chatting with others. Marcos could see that a number of people were talking to Ramon and some of them to him. A number of people recognized him and he talked to a few but his eyes were only on Ramon. There were so many people that he even started wondering if he had made a good decision by bringing Ramon on this ship. Maybe he should have just taken him to a romantic place.

While they were standing together, Marcos called someone to take a photo of him with Ramon but he saw that Ramon seemed uncomfortable at the idea.

"For remembering the last time I spent with you." He chuckled.

While the pictures were taken there was no single smile from Ramon's face. Marcos didn't know what to say to Ramon and they were still quite a number of people. When Marcos looked at his phone, he couldn't believe that it was 1 pm already and his time was already expiring.

"Ladies and gentlemen lunch is now ready. You may go down to have your lunch." The voice spoke on a loud speaker repeatedly.

People started going downstairs inside the ship to have their lunch and Marcos and Ramon were the last to go. It was self service and so Marcos grabbed some rice, beef stew and some vegetables for the both of them and took it to their table which was well decorated. They began eating but Ramon only ate a little and went back to the top of the ship outside. Marcos saw it as an opportunity to talk to Ramon while there was no one. He got up and followed him up. When he got out, he found Ramon near the edge of the ship looking on the water with his arms folded. He saw as the ship started turning to go back. This was the time to express whatever he was feeling. Ramon was looking so lively, so beautiful and really sexy as he stood there.

Marcos desired to hold him. To feel him in his arms while he told him exactly how he felt. Marcos went to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"What are you doing?" Ramon asked as he released himself.

"I just want to hold you." Marcos responded as he took his hand.

"I didn't follow you here so that you could hold me." Ramon said as he moved a few steps behind.

"I know that but I just feel like holding you." Marcos responded as he grabbed Ramon. "Please."

Ramon was struggling to release himself but Marcos just held him. When he released himself Marcos was still holding his hand tightly that he didn't even want to let go.

"I said, leave me alone." Ramon said as he powerfully tried to release his hand with force. Then suddenly Ramon slipped from Marcos's hand and what had happened next really scared Marcos. Ramon's hand slipped with force that he lost balance and fell off the ship and into the water screaming as he fell. Marcos's heart raced as he went to check if he could see him in the water.

"Help," He shouted. "Someone fell overboard."

But there was no one to help and he knew he had to do something. He saw a lifebuoy and he threw it in the water. He jumped off the ship into the water but he couldn't see Ramon. He checked all around but luckily he saw him at a distance struggling to swim going in and out of the water. He quickly swam to him and held him so that he could not drown anymore. Ramon was coughing and the ship had gone quite a distance from them. Looks like all those swimming lessons had finally paid off because he wouldn't have known what to had he not known how to swim.

"Help," Marcos yelled hoping the boat crew could hear him. "Please don't leave us."

He could still hear Ramon coughing and he was the cause of it. If only he had tried to behave himself.

"You idiot," Ramon shouted as he coughed. "Now look what you have done."

For the first time in his life someone had called him an idiot and he was not feeling mad.

"And thank you too." He answered.

"What do you mean?" Ramon yelled. "You are the reason why I fell in the water and now the ship has left us."

"I had to save you." Marcos yelled back as he held Ramon tightly trying to swim with him.