Forever Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should let you go so that you can swim on your own." Marcos said.

"No, please don't." Ramon begged as he held on tight to him. "I don't know how to swim."

"And yet you stay near the sea." Marcos added.

"Not everyone who stays near the sea knows how to swim." Ramon replied.

Marcos saw the lifebuoy near him and he knew he had to grab it if he wanted to survive with Ramon. He grabbed it with his hand and both of them held on to it.

"I don't think anybody noticed that we have fallen overboard." Ramon said.

"And the ship is just too far now." Marcos responded. "They can't hear us now."

Marcos noticed that Ramon was having difficulties holding on to the buoy and so he told Ramon to get inside. Ramon got inside the buoy while Marcos held on to it as he tried to swim pushing the buoy but the ship was just too far. The current was too strong and it was going on an opposite direction so he just gave up and let the current take him to wherever it would take them. But one thing was for sure, he was never going to let go of Ramon.

"Stay with me." Ramon said quietly.

"I won't let you go." Marcos assured him. "I will be by your side the whole time."

Marcos wondered where they would actually end up. He was really scared but he held on tightly to the buoy with his life and promised that he would never let go.

They were just floating and Marcos was wondering where they would end up. he didn't know what was really going to happen to them while they were in the water. He felt really cold but he had to be strong for Ramon.

"I am cold." Ramon said and Marcos could feel it in his voice. Ramon was shivering and Marcos was getting worried.

Marcos extended his hand and held on to Ramon's hand tightly. If this would be the end Marcos promised to never let go of Ramon's hand and if anything were to happen to him he would die holding Ramon's hand.

What was going to happen next and where they would end up he did not know. But one thing was for sure, he was with Ramon. He was scared but he held on to Ramon's hand and prayed that they soon reach land before they died of coldness. If not him, he prayed for at least Ramon to be saved.

******

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you had fun with it. I hope I gave you a very good chapter. Stay tuned for chapter 3 which I hope you will like.