Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

The feeling of Ramon's clenched heat around Marcos' cock was mind-blowingly wonderful. Marcos then used his might and fucked into Ramon, slapping on his ass while he moaned uncontrollably as he felt the heat on his cock. He wanted to scream out in pleasure but all did was moan as he stroked Ramon's cock which was releasing its last drop of cum. Marcos felt so much pressure in his balls and a tingling in his spine and his orgasm building, sweat dripping from his head to his back and also his face and chest.

"Fuck I am coming," Marcos groaned as he thrusted deeper into Ramon. "Oh.....shit..."

Marcos exploded into Ramon's ass feeling his cum spreading deeper into Ramon and he continued thrusting into him moaning uncontrollably. Marcos growled like a wild animal as he filled Ramon with his hot cum. Ramon wrapped his legs around his hips and Marcos pounded his ass faster, hitting his sweet spot roughly.

Ramon could feel Marcos' seed spreading on his ass walls giving him a feeling of pleasure and pure bliss. He was moaning uncontrollably while Marcos' cum flooded his insides and he could feel it deep in his bowels. Ramon's ass was full with Marcos' cum. The guy seemed to have cum forever but when he stopped, Ramon could feel his hole twitching and felt full,

"Fuck that was....fuck." Marcos groaned as he felt his strength leave him. He couldn't lean forward so he pulled out of Ramon and heard a moan tore out of him.

As Marcos' cock pulled out, Ramon felt a strand of pleasure travel through his entire body. He clenched his muscles so as not to allow Marcos' cum not to leave him. He wanted it in him for a while and he didn't want to leave cum stains on Marcos' bed.

Ramon felt Marcos rubbing cum from his stomach with a towel after a few seconds and then he placed it under Ramon's ass. Ramon released his muscles and he felt the hot love juice leave his ass and then to the towel. Marcos planted a kiss on him and then rubbed his ass and threw the towel on the floor. He later climbed on the bed and made Ramon lay his head on his chest. It was really good to feel like that again. They were sweaty and smelled of cum but their bodies felt warm among one another and they were sleepy.

Ramon was in Marcos' arms, feeling sleepy and filled. He was able to feel like a man again. He knew that was the start of their fuck life and he wanted more.

Marcos had never felt filled in his life. Making love to Ramon made him feel better and he couldn't have wanted more.

"I am sorry I didn't kiss you while we made love." Marcos said as he placed a kiss on Ramon's forehead. He felt he needed to explain to his boyfriend why he hadn't kissed him through that intense and sweet love making.

"I knew you couldn't lean forward because of your wound." Ramon chuckled as the music played. He was glad that the music was there to distract their moans or everyone would have surely known that they were actually making love.

"I love you so much." Marcos whispered. "You make my life feel complete again. I can't wait to make you mine forever."

"I love you too." Ramon whispered back, tiredness and sleep calling and taking the best of him since he hadn't slept early and kinda woke up early plus the intense love making. "I also can't wait to be yours, forever." Ramon chuckled.

Ramon leaned upwards and kissed Marcos on his lips sensually. Then Marcos held him tightly in his arms and they both went to sleep.

*******

A month later

The wedding hall was very well decorated by the best decorators in the country. It was sparkling and had flowers at every inch of the hall, beautiful and expensive glass tables and chairs. The hall had TVs on every wall to enable people who couldn't reach their eyes in front not to miss a thing. The hall was the biggest they could find in the country and it was fully packed with fans, friends, family members and even the little baby of Barry. The baby was really beautiful and the happy couple Barry and Jessie was the happiest couple.

Reporters, media people, fashion photographers were all there to capture every moment that happened at that time. Music was playing, food of any kind and every place looked like a palace, chandeliers, gold statues of Ramon and Marcos, cake as big as a house, different flavors and a fountain of the best chocolate, anything to make the wedding memorable and unique. After all, it was the wedding of the famous international celebrity and business man, Ramon Castillo AKA Ramillio Castra and the famous Marcos Martinez.

Ramon looked at his parents and they looked so happy in their black designer's suits which suited them so beautifully. Of all people that were there, Ramon thought Marcos' and his family looked fabulously stunning. Olivia had spent the whole month organizing this wedding. It was all thanks to her and it was a huge success, a wedding like never before.

Ramon was wearing a black designer's suit with strands of white and it was fitted on his body like a second skin and he looked sexy and stole the spotlight. His hair was styled in a ponytail with strands of gold all over his hair and made him look like a king and as handsome as he could be. Marcos on the other hand was putting on a black designer's suit which fitted him perfectly. His hair was gelled back and he was really handsome wearing the most beautiful smile he had ever won in his life. It was his day and nothing was gonna ruin it for him.

"You may now face each other and say the vows which you have made for each other." The officiating minister announced through a microphone with a wonderful smile.

Ramon was now facing Marcos and his breath seized as soon as he stared at him. The man was gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful. He had never seen anyone as handsome and sexy as his Marcos. The guy was so fucking sexy.

Marcos stared deep in those beautiful blue eyes of Ramon. Truly, the eyes are the windows of the soul because Marcos could see right through Ramon's very soul just by staring in those wonderful eyes. To Marcos, Ramon was handsome, pretty, sexy, adorable, wild, appealing and made his cock super hard....ha ha.

Marcos took Ramon's finger and said in the sexiest voice Ramon had ever heard from him, "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and every promise that we've made to each other. I Marcos Martinez take you Ramon Castillo to be my husband. You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

Marcos slipped the ring on Ramon's finger, his eyes locked with Ramon's.

"I love you more than anything, Ramon."

Ramon's eyes watered at that and he almost cried but he was saving it for later. He was so overwhelmed at the intense joy that he felt at that time. To him, there was no one else in that hall but the two of them and nothing else mattered. He didn't even realize that tears were coming out until he felt Marcos' hand on his face slowly rubbing his tears.

Ramon took the ring and slowly and carefully began sliding it on Marcos' finger, their eyes locked on each other.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are a person-my love and my life, today and always. I'll forever be yours. As I place this ring on your finger, I Ramon Castillo accepts you Marcos Martinez as my husband."

Ramon slipped the ring on Marcos' finger and smiled followed by a series of tears.

"I love you too, so very much."

"That was lovely." Marcos gushed as a tear went down his cheek.

"By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands, you may now kiss." The minister said his voice filled with excitement and love.

So many faces, so many fans, but only one caught Ramon's eyes, Marcos'. He was so handsome it made Ramon blush right there in front of him. He immediately knew that he was now married to Marcos and they would live together forever. Marcos was the right guy for him.

Ramon saw Marcos smile and then he cupped his cheeks and drew him closer. Ramon closed his eyes and waited until he felt Marcos' lips touch his with an electrifying effect that made his whole body quiver in total bliss. He felt weak in the knees as Marcos entered his mouth and explored it with his sweet, hot and breathtaking tongue. The emotions he felt at that time were indescribable and electrifying. Their tongues were really at war as they kissed like they had never kissed before. Everything else seemed to have disappeared. It was just Ramon and Marcos alone.

Marcos felt an intense feeling that he had never felt before as soon as he kissed Ramon. It was a feeling which were bonding them together, an unbreakable bond. Never again would that bond be broken because it was now bonded by something strong, unbreakable. Marcos sucked on Ramon's upper lip, drawing a moan from him and then moved on to bite sensually on his lower lip as the guy drew more into the kiss. It was such an intense feeling.

As their lips parted, Ramon still yearned for those lips to be on his, again. Apparently, they had been kissing longer than they thought it had been. He finally formed a bond with Marcos that would never, ever break. Ramon's eyes still locked with Marcos', he realized that cameras were on them, phones and everyone was up and applauding for them. Ramon moved his eyes to the crowd of people which looked like the whole city was in that wedding hall.

Ramon looked at Marcos and they both put their hands up, swinging it in their air, waving at the people that had attended their wedding. It was a wedding of the century and it was gonna be in newspapers, magazines, social media, all over the world. Ramon's family came in front and hugged them tightly and Ramon could see the tears in their eyes. He was the first to get married in the family, don't know when Eduardo and Mark would marry but their partners were with them.

Marcos watched as his family came by and hugged them both. It was really wonderful but only one sight made his eyes water, his mother hugging Ramon so tightly. It was really wonderful and it took longer.

"Welcome to the family, son." Olivia whispered in Ramon's eye in an excited voice. "You do not have a mother in law but a mother."

Ramon couldn't have been happier than he was at that time. Finally, he could live peacefully with Marcos as his whole family had accepted him.

"Don't forget to attend our wedding in three," Anthony whispered in Marcos' ear drawing a chuckle from him. "I'll kill you if you don't."

"I'll probably be on my honeymoon," Marcos whispered. "But I will watch a video." Marcos chuckled and patted on his back.

After all the hugging was done, Ramon faced Marcos and they shared another hot kiss after they said, "I love you" to each other. Marcos was wrapping his hands at the back of Ramon's head while Ramon held on to his back.

Ramon was so drawn into the kiss but he could hear the people cheering and cameras shuttering.

Now Ramon was ready to have a new life with Marcos. A life which they both deserved to live after all the things they had been through, they would finally be able to live as one and work together. Whatever was Ramon's would be also Marcos' and vice versa.

While they kissed, Ramon knew that he was gonna have a wonderful time with Marcos, a life changing time. He really loved Marcos and that love will continue on increasing as days go by. Their love story had not started, Ramon thought, Marcos brushing on his lips sensually while he moaned. Their love was gonna be legendary and he promised that.

Ramon knew that his adventures with Marcos had not even began yet, they were gonna begin at the honeymoon. He was really looking forward to an adventurous life with Marcos, music tours, concerts, videos, photo shoots, and worldwide interviews. It was gonna be a life changing adventure and they were gonna enjoy it together. They were gonna go miles and miles of adventures together, exploring the world and everything that awaited them.

"I love you Marcos and I will be....Forever yours."

What does life have in store for these two love birds?

The end......

*****

In life, there are many obstacles that will always be there to bring you down and if you are not strong, you may end up losing the best thing that you ever had. Ramon and Marcos had been through a lot, love, betrayal, hatred, anger, resentment, lies and even manipulation. In the end their love won and they finally found their way back into each other again, forever.

Thank you so, so much guys for taking this journey with me to the end. Forever yours was a touching, romantic, emotional and interesting story and I hope you liked it. I would like to know from you my wonderful readers if my writing skills have improved. Tell me about what you thought about the ending of the story and I really hope I get high ratings from you.

I really love you guys a lot. Once again, thank you for starting and ending this journey with me. I am really looking forward to comments. Expect a new story soon. Thank you and God bless...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
1...67891011