Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about another hour, the light went off and Ramon jumped up and went to the door waiting for the doctor to come out. He didn't have to wait long as the doctor almost bumped into him.

Ramon didn't even take the time to ask how Marcos was. The doctor sighed and told him that they had successfully saved him but told him to go to see him in his office. Ramon was happy he was smiling so brightly. He couldn't have been happier that Marcos was saved.

Ramon entered the hospital and he was already asking questions.

The doctor answered all the questions but the doctor asked him that he had really helped in the process. Ramon was confused but he later found out that before the operation, Marcos kept whispering Ramon's name and Ramon felt special that even at the verge of death, Marcos still loved him. The doctor was really glad to meet him in person and Ramon saw it through the way he was looking at him. The doctor was tall, cute, and tan skinned and well built. Not that Ramon was interested in him but he gives credit to a great body when he sees one.

Ramon was eager to see his boyfriend but the doctor told him that he was still in the operating room being cleaned after the operation. Ramon had asked about how Marcos' operation had been and the doctor gave him an answer he didn't expect,

"Your boyfriend is a fighter."

Ramon had no idea how the doctor knew. Ramon didn't even need to ask because maybe it was clear on his face that he didn't need to say what the relationship with Marcos was. The doctor excused himself to go and check if Marcos was ready to be transferred to a room but he left Ramon in the office. Ramon was bloody but he was pretty much excited that Marcos was out of danger. He got out his phone and called Eduardo to tell him that his flight had been cancelled because Marcos had been shot. From the way Eduardo was sounding, Ramon knew that he was worried.

Ramon told Eduardo that he would be home soon. He cut the call and turned his eyes to the door when he looked at the door and saw a tall man standing at the door. Ramon took a close look and found that it was Dan and he looked pissed. Ramon didn't have time for no sense so he stood up to go and wait for Marcos outside. He was just about to start moving when he saw Dan getting out a pistol and Ramon's phone dropped to the floor and he heard it breaking. Ramon's heart was racing, shivers running down his spine and he felt weak in his knees. He had no idea Dan wanted him or Marcos dead.

"Dan..." Ramon stammered.

"Surprised to see me here?" Dan chuckled pushing the door with his leg which Ramon noticed didn't close properly. Ramon could see outside the office through that little space. Now he was dead.

"Why do you have a gun?" Ramon asked, a tear running down his cheek.

"Because today will be the last day on this earth for you," Dan laughed, making Ramon really weak. "I had waited for this day patiently." Dan laughed. "And now you are here, right in front of me, alone. I can now kill you."

Ramon was now scared and he quivered terribly.

"How did you find me here?"Ramon asked his hands now on the doctor's table.

"I followed you here so that I can finish the job of killing you myself."

"Why?" Ramon muttered his voice breaking.

"Why?" Dan yelled. "Are you seriously asking me why I want to kill you?" Dan laughed, so evil that laugh literally killed Ramon, dead. "You stole my boyfriend from me and you turned me into a whore by making those guys rape me. But most of all, I hate you so much and I want to wipe you off the face of this planet."

"You did it to me first," Ramon said, moving an inch away from crazy Dan. "All I did was get revenge for all the things you did to me."

"Your mistake," Dan said kissing the gun that really scared Ramon to the point that he wanted to scream but if he did that Dan would shoot him. "You should have stayed far away but by proving to me that you are smarter than us, you actually wakened up my evil side."

"Your evil side," Ramon sighed. "What you did to me in the past was...."

"Shut up!" Dan yelled.

"Are you gonna shoot me here when there are a lot of people?" Ramon asked confidently as Dan came closer to him. "The doctor will be here any moment."

"You really think I am stupid?" Dan laughed softly, now pointing the gun at Ramon. "The doctor won't be here for some time because I handled him while he was in the rest room." Dan smiled so evil it made Ramon shiver. "And there are no people near us. I will be out through that window before anyone realizes who killed the great Ramillio Castra." Dan pointed to the window near Ramon which was open.

Ramon was now hopeless and had no idea how he would survive. He knew that Dan would kill him and there was no one to help him so he decided to use his brain to plead with Dan.

"By the way if you dare make any sound that may attract people in this hospital, I will put a hole in your head." Dan warned.

Ramon was trying for his hand to reach anything helpful on the doctor's table but there were all papers.

"If you kill me, you will be caught and..."

"That's the idea." Dan chuckled. "Even if I get caught, I will be very happy because you'll be dead. Meaning Marcos won't be able to have you. I hate you so much that I will enjoy killing you." Dan's gun was pointed directly at Ramon. Ramon had no idea how he would grab the gun because Dan was not very close to him.

"But you won't be able to have Marcos," Ramon said confidently as his eyes stared at the black weapon which would soon send him to his death.

"Yes," Dan chuckled. "And he won't have you because you'll be dead, gone."

"Will you be able to watch him suffer," Ramon muttered. He was trying to make Dan understand and he really hoped it works. "He's lying in there in a very bad condition after being shot. How do you think the news of my death will affect him? He'll die in the condition that he's in. Please, think about it and try to move on. Marcos is not the only man in....."

"Shut up," Dan said hoarsely, cocking his gun. Ramon felt sweat run down his back. "Marcos is the only man that I have ever loved and you took him away from me. It's your fault that he's lying in there." Dan was shaking terribly and Ramon got scared because that shaking might cause him to pull the trigger.

"How is that my fault?" Ramon muttered as he dived further into the table. "I didn't shoot Marcos and I have no idea who did it." Ramon's tears were now a go.

"It's your fault because it should have been you in there." Dan shouted and shook more. "Marcos was shot by mistake and it's your entire fault."

Ramon was now speechless. He needed to find out if Dan was actually the one who had tried to kill Marcos.

"What do you mean by that," Ramon muttered, shivers ran down his spine making him as weak as ever. "Do you mean to say that you were actually the one who shot Marcos...?"

Dan laughed so loudly it made Ramon cry. "Is this when you are figuring that out? Guess you are not as smart as I thought you were. Who did you think would do that?"

Ramon was gasping for breath as he touched his chest leaning on the table. "I knew you were angry at me but I never thought you would actually shoot the person you love."

Dan chuckled teasingly. "You think Marcos was shot because I wanted to? That bullet was meant for you and I had the perfect view of you but you moved and I accidentally shot the man I love." Dan yelled.

Ramon felt so scared, angry, afraid and ready to kill the bastard pointing the gun at him but he couldn't do it. He was just too weak to do anything. If only he had enough strength to actually fight Dan to the death, he would do it.

"You were actually the one who shot Marcos?" Ramon muttered. Pain and fear made him weaker. He was so weak and leaning on that table was the only way he was still able to stand. His knees were weak and the rest of his body was shaking.

"Tell me something," Ramon said as a tear made its way out of his eyes to the cheeks and then his neck. "What were you trying to gain from all this? I was gonna leave, right? I was gonna leave..." Ramon sobbed as his heart felt weaker in its beat.

"But you weren't gonna leave forever," Dan said, moving closer to Ramon with his gun directed at his head. "You were gonna come back and you were gonna start a relationship with him, again. Marcos never loved me and getting you out of the picture is the only way for him not to have you."

"But he could have forgiven you," Ramon yelled. He actually didn't know where he got the strength to yell at Dan. "I would have asked him to forgive you had you begged for forgiveness." Ramon cried. "He would have..."

"Marcos threw me out of the house," Dan said through his teeth which were shaking. "He threw me out of the house but I vowed that he would be mine and no one else's." Dan chuckled. "I was so furious with him but I never stopped loving him. I might have left the house but I hired someone, a goon to watch the house and follow him wherever he went. That day he came to your house, the guy I hired actually followed you and he..." Dan grimaced. "....actually saw Marcos begging you and that brother of yours."

"I was so pissed and I decided to end your life myself." Dan chuckled. "My goon was watching and he later informed me that Marcos had reached the airport but there was no sign of you. Of course my goon would have finished you off but I wanted the pleasure of killing you myself so I drove quickly to the airport and luckily, you had just arrived.

I had a good view from my riffle. You had your back perfectly to the gun but as I pulled the trigger, you fucking moved you fucker." Dan yelled, pointing the gun at Ramon. "You fucking moved and Marcos was right in front of you and I ended up shooting him." Dan cried. "I was so devastated and I drove off leaving my goon to follow you to the hospital. Once he saw you here, I decided to come and I covered myself and watched from a distance until the doctor took you to the office."

Dan was crazy, Marcos thought. He was so fucking insane.

"When he got out of the office, I followed him and to my luck, he went into the rest room." Dan chuckled, furious rubbing his tears. "I knocked him out with my gun and left him in a cubicle toilet. By the time he regains consciousness, you'll be dead." Dan laughed it made Ramon really scared.

"Marcos is safe now," Ramon muttered. "Please, don't do this. I'll forgive you if you put the gun down and forget about everything. I am sure Marcos will forgive you. You don't have to waste your life like this. We can all live together happily." Ramon said, trying to slowly move so that he could get the gun away from Dan. "Think about your family...your parents and your sib..."

"Don't you fucking talk about my family," Dan raised his hand in fury, making Ramon go really further away hitting the table and some of the papers fell to the floor. "What do you know about me, uh?" Dan yelled. "You don't know shit. Marcos' family was my family and thanks to you I have lost all of them. His father doesn't want to see me and his mother..." Dan cried. "...she isn't even picking my calls and it's all because of you." Dan snapped. "You caused me to lose my family and now I will make your family lose one of their most important members." Dan chuckled. Ramon's heart was racing.

"You may have lost them but all that can be fixed." Ramon begged. "Besides, I think you have your own family."

"What do you know about my real family?" Dan yelled. "Do you how it feels like growing up without a mother and a rich father who gives you everything you want but not his love?" Dan cried. "Do you know how it feels like having a step mother whom you hate with every fiber of your being? Or do you know the feeling of having a father and not wishing you didn't have one."

"I don't know those feelings," Ramon said softly, feeling so angry. "But after 18 years I found out that the people I thought to be my parents were actually not my parents. At least you grew up with a father that gave you everything that you needed, what about me," Ramon muttered. "I grew up with a father who struggled to give me things that I needed. You think your problem is that much? Everyone have problems and yours can be fixed if you just put that gun down." Ramon said softly. "If you ask me you just need to change the way you live and find someone who loves and..."

"Stop preaching to me," Dan yelled. "Marcos and his family were the only family that I accepted. I have shares in their food Company. They treated me as a part of them and I worked in all their businesses like a true son. All I ever wished for was to be married to Marcos but thanks to you...every one of them hates me."

Ramon was so furious suddenly. Dan was blaming him for everything. Ramon decided to tell Dan his mind. Dan was gonna shoot him anyway so might as well tell him.

"Yes, you did wish," Ramon quipped. "But Marcos was in love with me...you can't tell your heart who to love. You can't make someone to love you if they don't and you can't make someone's heart feel something that it won't." Ramon made it clear and he used the words from Priyanka Chopra's songs. He needed to tell Dan something before he killed him.

Dan's hands were trembling and Ramon knew that it wouldn't be long before he shot him. Ramon moved his hands further behind the table hoping to find something useful, anything.

"Are you telling me that I am not good enough to love Marcos," Dan snapped. "Are you trying to act smart with me?"

"No," Ramon muttered as his hand quietly searched the table. "I am trying to tell you that you can stop all this and love again, a man that you'll love you back."

"I don't want any other man." Dan said, his finger now shaking, almost pushing the trigger.

Ramon was sweating just by looking at that finger. It wouldn't be long before he was shot. "I only want Marcos but we both know that won't happen as long as you are here, right?" Dan said, coming near Ramon. Now the gun was almost on his face. Maybe this was the only time he would get a chance like this. "That is why you have to go." Dan laughed. "I hope you have said goodbye to all your family members and most especially Marcos. Oops!" Dan said in mocking astonishment, his eyes open and his smile brighter. "How can you tell them when you didn't even know that you would die?" Dan chuckled. "This marks the end of the road for you."

Ramon knew that the only chance he could ever have was there, right in front of him. It was either try to survive or die without trying at all. Ramon slowly moved his hands and just like swoosh, he aimed at Dan's hands and held on to them, the gun now pointed upwards to the roof while they both fought for it. Dan had his hand on the gun but Ramon made sure that he used his mighty power to get the gun from Dan.

Ramon fought with Dan over the gun, trying to keep it up in the roof. He made sure he was using his whole strength and managed to twist Dan's hand swiftly until he made him wince in pain and he dropped the gun on the floor.

Ramon learnt that he had an upper hand as he found out he was overpowering Dan. Using his legs to sweep Dan to the floor, Ramon let go of him and he kicked the gun all the way under the doctor's table.

Dan was on the floor, looking at Ramon so furiously. Ramon had escaped death and he was lucky that he had. If not for his strength, he would have been on the floor with a hole in his head, his soul on his way to another world.

"You stupid little whore," Dan shouted. "I should have killed you the moment I came in here."

"Enough," Ramon yelled. "Not another word from you. You should be thanking me for saving you from making a really huge mistake."

Dan furiously got up and tried to move to the other side of the table but Ramon was too strong and pushed him back on the floor.

"You know, right now you are acting stupid." Ramon shouted. "No matter what you do, Marcos would never love you... you may kill me right now but think about Marcos. If you want I'll..."

"I'll kill you," Dan said hoarsely furiously getting up.

Ramon chuckled. "How will you do that when you can't even defeat me? I think I am too strong for you." Ramon chuckled, breathing heavily and thanking God for escaping death.

Dan suddenly got up and laughed his lungs out, making Ramon worried and wondering why Dan was laughing like that. Nothing he had said was funny. Ramon was about to move when suddenly... Dan got out a silver pistol... a fucking silver pistol and it made him more scared than he had been earlier.

"Did you like my acting skills?" Dan laughed, his gun pointed straight at Ramon's head. "I knew you'd that so I decided to put up some acting of my own. Don't I deserve an award or something?"

Ramon's eyes watered and his strength left him. He was now moving further away from Dan in fear. The guy was definitely crazy and there was no way Ramon would escape that. Ramon said his goodbyes to everyone who was so dear to him. After this, he would never see them again in his life. He prayed for God to give his two fathers the strength to move on after he was gone.

Ramon prayed for his brother to be strong and take care of his family after he was gone. He really hoped his brother would marry and be happy in life just like he had wanted him to. He prayed for Mark, his second brother to make the family laugh again with his jokes and though it would be hard for him, he hoped Mark would bring back light into the family again.

Marcos...oh Marcos, Ramon cried. He prayed most for Marcos to find a person who would love him more than he had. Ramon would be watching from above on all the people he cared about.

Thinking about all that made Ramon to cry out more, tears flooding his face. He looked at Dan and saw nothing but evil, hatred, anger and rage. This was definitely it because there was no way that he would escape that and Dan was a bit distant which only meant that he wouldn't be able to take the gun from him. Death was knocking on the corner and he was so scared he swore he was about to pee in his pants.

"And then the great Ramillio Castra's journey came to an end." Dan sang slowly, making more of Ramon's tears to come out. "But wait, I don't think I am playing fair," Dan said, pointing the gun on the floor while he acted like he was surprised which simply looked annoying to Ramon.

Somehow Ramon breathed fine when Dan pointed the gun on the floor but he wondered what Dan meant by not playing fair. He had heard this before in a movie and seriously the guy who had told that to the other guy ended up dead in a matter of seconds.

"Are you gonna let me go," Ramon muttered, tears running down his cheeks.

"Yes," Dan smiled, making Ramon feel relieved. "On second thought, why don't we have a duel? You and me,"

"A...a duel," Ramon muttered.

"Yes," Dan laughed. "I want you to pick up that gun you kicked under the table."

Ramon now knew what Dan meant by not playing fair. He wanted for them to have a gun duel and he was not a violent person but in that case, he needed to save himself for the people who loved him.

"But..."

"Pick it," Dan yelled now pointing the gun back at him.

Ramon slowly knelt down on the floor and looked under the table. He saw the gun he had kicked and trembled while picking it up. He had never used a gun in his life and it felt weird in his hands. Nevertheless, he didn't mind using it so that he could protect himself.

Ramon stood up straight, holding the gun in hands which were trembling really badly.

"Give it to me," Dan demanded, pointing the gun at Ramon.

Ramon weakly gave the gun to Dan and cried. He was really scared of what was going to follow and he saw Dan cocking the gun and gave it back to him with a smile that showed that the guy was really bent on destroying his life.

"Point it at me," Dan demanded.

1...45678...11