Forgetting the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers

Eventually Sue sat patiently as Carrie told her story for the first time since leaving the army. Told of how her lover had bragged about their affair, being cocky about the way they were flying in the face of rules and tradition, smug about being in a relationship with someone of a slightly higher rank; it was only a matter of time until word got around to the wrong people.

She had been transferred almost instantly -- Carrie on the other hand was too important to the project they were working on and was left in place, having to deal with the abuse, comments and name calling.

Most of it had been fairly good natured and was no worse than she'd expected; it wasn't nice but she was able to deal with it, unfortunately that changed just before her 7 year term came to an end.

Her unit had been given some rare time off after the successful completion of a project to restore a road network, making travelling by vehicle other than a tank possible again between 2 key towns, giving the added benefit of facilitating the Red Cross effort in that area as medicines could now be transported by road.

Most of her unit had spent their time getting drunk and playing poker whereas Carrie had relished in some alone time and had spent the time in her bunk with a couple of bottles of beer and a good book.

She'd been asleep when her tent had been invaded by 6 masked men, all reeking of booze and slurring. The balaclavas didn't hide their identity as she'd worked with these men too closely and for too long not to recognise their voices and physiques.

They had held her down and stripped her, taunting her about how they were going to 'put her straight', humiliating her by touching her as she fought to get free. It was almost as if they were offended by her lesbianism, as if by shunning men she was making a statement about ALL men that they felt they had to rectify.

They assaulted her pretty badly but had stopped short of actual rape, more by luck than judgement though; Carrie was convinced that if there hadn't been voices outside her tent they would have followed through on her threats.

No fear she had for her situation in Afghanistan matched the fear that was produced by her own colleagues on that night but she kept her wits about her long enough to visit the Medical Officer, who was a woman, before standing under a shower trying to wash the experience from her mind, body and soul.

Her humiliation was complete when she complained to her Commanding Officer who was only interested in saving the unit's reputation. She had been warned by the medical officer that this may happen so she had covertly recorded their conversations, keeping the evidence of how he had admitted that he knew about the attack, of how putting those "good soldiers" through court martial would serve no purpose, of how surely it would be better for her to leave at her 7 year review.

The recordings of the meetings and her copy of her medical notes would be enough to convict those involved but at the time she had been traumatised and getting the hell away and out of the army had seemed like the preferable option.

It had shaken her faith in humanity. You have to be a team in the army, you have to watch each other's back and those she had trusted and relied on most had let her down badly.

Sue had sat silently as Carrie spoke, gentle tears of sympathy trickling down her face as Carrie bared her soul.

'What about Jon, didn't he help you?

'He wasn't there; he'd been working in another region on a different project. I heard through the grapevine that he'd found out about it and had taken some retribution on my behalf but I never got the chance to speak to him about it or thank him, I was planning on doing so next time he came home on leave.'

'Oh my god Carrie, you've been through so much and you've kept it all bottled up, dealing with it alone for all this time' and she took Carrie's face into her hands, gently wiping the tears away with her thumbs before kissing her gently. 'It wasn't your fault honey; you need to stop punishing yourself' and she kissed her once more.

Carrie felt a weird mixture of numbness and relief, Sue's kiss providing comfort and somehow wiping away the shame she felt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the train journey back Carrie felt a lightness in her soul that she hadn't felt for over a year. Her earlier thoughts that Sue's and Jonno's senses of humour were similar were reinforced and the two women laughed and joked all the way home, finding it easy to spend time in each other's company and sneaking small kisses and caresses when they thought no one was looking.

On arriving back Carrie became quiet and reserved again, causing Sue to become concerned that the earlier events were taking hold again but she was wrong.

The confrontation at the service and the subsequent conversation with Sue had actually been cathartic and having broken out of the emotional shackles that had kept her alone for so long, Carrie was now already starting to shun her earlier recluse lifestyle and had enjoyed Sue's company immensely. She was also very grateful for Sue allowing her to unburden herself and was starting to miss her before they'd even parted company.

As they got off the train they turned to each other, not really understanding where their relationship was but both knowing that they didn't want this to be the end.

'Are you ok Carrie, it's been quite an emotional day?' asked Sue gently, taking hold of one her hands in both of hers.

'Yeah I'm ok, thanks to your support. Do you want to get some dinner or something?' Sue was relieved but had a better idea

'How about you come to mine and I make us something? We could open a nice bottle of wine, maybe snuggle up on the sofa and watch a video.......?' It was obvious from Sue's arched eyebrows and cheeky smile that there was more on offer and Carrie couldn't help laughing as she pulled her close and kissed her.

As soon as they entered Sue's house it was quite obvious that neither of them had food, wine or films on their mind. They both kicked off their shoes and came together in a fierce embrace that took their breath away, their lips seeking each other hungrily as their hands danced over the contours hidden by their clothes.

Sue pulled away and took Carrie's hand, leading her upstairs to the comfort of her bedroom where they shed their clothes quickly and eagerly, needing to feel the closeness of skin on skin. They lay on the bed, their bodies pressed close and entwined as their passionate kisses enflamed them, their hands scorching paths across the soft skin that they caressed.

Carrie had been quite content to let Sue take the lead on their last encounter but now she was a different person, a more confident person and she was determined to indulge in her favourite past time. She loved the taste and feeling of a wet pussy in her mouth and she was determined to drink from Sue's fountain.

She surprised Sue by rolling her onto her back and pinning her body to the bed with her own, Carrie's smaller breasts pressed into the soft pillows of flesh below her, their nipples rubbing against each other and causing sparks.

She held Sue's arms above her head as she kissed her face, mouth and jaw line, slipping around to her neck and ear lobes, biting softly and making her whimper with desire.

Moving down her body until she was face to face with those glorious globes, she took their weight in her hands and pressed them together, allowing her to drag her tongue over both nipples at once before sucking them deeply into her mouth individually, flicking them with her tongue as they became engorged, hard and swollen.

Tearing her mouth away from those wonderful treats, Carrie took over teasing her nipples with her fingers as she licked and kissed her way down and around Sue's rib cage as she slid down into the V caused by Sue's parted thighs.

She could feel the heat from Sue's pussy against her chest as she moved lower still and couldn't resist dragging her own turgid nipples over Sue's clit as she kissed the sensitive skin of her tummy.

She kissed all around Sue's mound and lapped at the ticklish skin at the juncture of her thigh and hip, making Sue squirm and squeal beneath her, the movement sending wafts of Sue's aroused sex up into her nostrils and driving her on to her ultimate goal.

Sue was moaning loudly by this point and her own hands had taken over tweaking her nipples where Carrie's had left off.

'Please Carrie, pleeeeeaase!' were the only words she could manage as she begged her lover to put her talented tongue where she craved it the most, her hips jerking of their own volition as Carrie's tongue took a long swipe from the bottom of her soaked slit to the tip of her engorged clit.

She repeated this several times, smearing the delicious nectar that was flowing freely over the entire area, before taking the hard clit that was poking out from it's sheath into her mouth and sucking gently as she wound her tongue around and around it, alternating soft gentle pressure with hard swipes, pulling the skin tight from above to keep the hypersensitive treat available to her lips and tongue.

She clung onto Sue's hips as she moved her mouth down and speared Sue's pussy, plunging in and out furiously, using her tongue like a small penis as her fingers continued to caress her clit, rolling it in gentle but firm circles.

She knew that Sue was close to coming so she replaced her mouth over her clit and sucked hard and deeply as she plunged 2 fingers deep inside her, crossing them and twisting them slightly to increase the sensation, beckoning with them as they plunged deeply to drag their tips against Sue's G spot finally letting her lose control, her feral cries issuing forth into the night.

Carrie allowed her a moments grace before resuming licking her gently, slowly, tenderly, her hands caressing the soft skin of her thighs and belly, and it wasn't long before she could sense Sue's body responding once more.

She lifted Sue's hips and placed her tongue squarely on her anus, lapping and circling as once again her fingers found their mark deep within her pussy. Sue gasped in surprise and pleasure and she felt Carrie's tongue licking and probing at her most secret place, shock soon being replaced by feelings of intense pleasure as she felt the rigid tongue penetrate her slightly, sending her straight back into the stratosphere as her back arched off the bed and she screamed Carrie's name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrie did relent and wear her army uniform again but only when Sue asked her nicely and she never wore it outside of the house, in fact she never wore it outside of the bedroom.

Sue and Carrie both gave each other something valuable. Sue proved to be a permanent cure for the shame that Carrie had carried and they both provided a link to someone that was lost to them forever. Most of all they gave each other unconditional love and friendship.

They liked to think that Jonno would have approved of their union and even Sue's mother had to come around to the idea when, a few months after their civil ceremony, they announced that she was to get the grand children she wanted after all; they all hoped the first would be a boy so they could call him Jonathon.

There are many clichés about dealing with the crap that life throws at us:

If life gives you lemons, don't pull a sour face -- make lemonade.

If life breaks your guitar strings, don't stop playing, lust learn a different tune.

Etc etc yadda yadda

Sometimes though all we need to see us through life's darkness is someone to give us a hug and tell us that it's alright. Someone who helps us to forget about the past and allows us to believe in a future.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers