Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, for the real reason we are here." His warm left hand caressed my ass, rubbing it and warming it up again, while the other explored up my inner thighs, catching a long string of pussy juice and wiping it over my ass. "You did something this week. What did you do?"

It took me a moment to find my voice. "I... I touched myself without permission, and I watched porn without you."

He nodded. "And do you imagine this pleases me?" I shook my head quietly, burying my face in the pillow to avoid his eyes. I gasped as he roughly grabbed my crotch for the first time, his hand sliding a bit with my juices. "This pussy is MINE. You don't get to touch it. This ass..." He punctuated it with a firm slap "...is mine. These tits..." he tugged on the chain, drawing out a moan, "...are mine. This body is MINE, and I don't appreciate you touching what is mine.Those beautiful eyes... are mine. You don't look at things I've told you not to. Understand slut?"

"Yes, I understand. I'm sorry."

"You aren't yet, but you will be. I'm going to flog you until I think you are sorry. You will take it. I hope you don't feel the need to back out on me." I knew he was giving me the choice to stop the scene, but I had no intention of disappointing him, or myself.

"No, I will take it, because I deserve it." I whispered hoarsely, looking in his eyes and letting him see how excited and lustful I was. That was all the encouragement he needed. He got off the bed and walked around to the left side, grabbing our trusty flogger as he went. I love the flogger, especially the way he uses it on me. I was secretly praying this time would be no different. The first stroke landed without warning, but it was just hard enough to bring my shoulders to life. A second, followed by a third and fourth in rapid succession made me gasp, but it felt so very good, I didn't want it to end. His strokes began to fall heavier as my shoulders and back began to heat up and turn red, until he was flogging me harder than he ever had before. I began to writhe and gasp with the hits, my noises getting louder as the beating intensified, almost to the point where tears were pressing towards my eyes. I let out a cry, somewhat louder and more distressed than the rest, and he stopped. "Who's shoulders are these?"

"Yours." I managed to croak out, my throat dry and parched. Instantly, his soothing hand was on my inflamed skin, eliciting an almost orgasmic response from my tortured frame. He smacked my ass firmly, but not enough to hurt, "And who's ass is this?"

"Yours!" I whimpered, basking in his gentle strokes. His hands slid over my spread out thighs, pushing them apart and getting achingly close to my wet, hot pussy. "Who's thighs are these?" It came almost as a whisper, and I could hear his voice starting to break as he became even more aroused, looking at my dripping, exposed crotch. "It's all yours. I'm all yours." I gasped, my voice shaking as a tear squeezed out of my eye and blotted onto the pillow. I wanted to belong to him, completely.

"And this wet pussy... who owns this pussy?" His fingers teased a half inch away from my opening, waiting.

"YOU! Please, please make me yours! Please! Plea-"

I was cut off as he plunged two fingers deep inside my aching cunt and I exploded into an orgasm more intense than anything I'd ever felt, screaming and twisting and arching my back, pulling on my cuffs and grinding my ass back against his hand. I was a crazy woman now, unable to control my body as I writhed against him, completely at the mercy of his strong, determined, unyielding fingers, ripping orgasm after orgasm from my compliant body until I was utterly spent, my arms turned to jelly, my legs crumpled, unable to continue to support my weight. I lay there, face-down on the bed in a giant puddle of my own cum, gasping. I was barely aware of him releasing my wrists from the leather cuffs. He kissed my jaw and ear, stroked my hair, and whispered to me.

"We aren't done yet my love. I believe you are sorry now, and I forgive you. It didn't please me to punish you, but you've learned your lesson. Can you put your ass back up for me?"

Barely still conscious, I happily did as I was asked, another relieved tear joining the first. "Good, good girl." He whispered, gently taking off the nipple clamps and kissing both bright red buds. Exhausted, I simply waited for instructions, moaning with every touch. He got behind me and began stroking my pussy again, more gently this time, getting his fingers coated in my cum. After a moment, I felt something hard and slightly cold slide into me, causing a gasp, and my whole body to awaken yet again. I looked between my thighs, and saw him rubbing something over my clit and slicking it up with my juice.

"What is that?" I asked, breathless. He smiled and whispered. "I got you something. It's a butt plug." He dropped it low enough so I could see. My eyes widened, as it was a decent bit bigger than any he'd used on me before. It was glass, shaped similar to our other one with a second little ridge, and then a large, flat bit at the end to keep it from getting lost inside.

"Will that fit inside me?" I asked, slightly scared.

He smiled. "It will, because it has to. I told you, you don't get to say no to me tonight my dear."

My stomach fluttered with anticipation and a little bit of fear, but I nodded and relaxed as best I could. "Good girl." He cooed lovingly, stroking my ass and massaging the lubricated plug around my asshole. He tried to push it in, but my tight hole didn't budge. Sliding a finger in my pussy, then bringing it back up and pushing at my ass, he asked quietly as he slipped it in and out, dragging another long moan from me. "Who's little asshole is this?"

"Yours, always." I sighed, trying to relax fully. He brought the plug back up, lubed it up again and growled possessively.

"That's right, it's mine." He pushed, harder this time, and I could feel my ass give way, stretching as he worked the toy in. I let out a long moan, it felt so good, and so full I was almost overwhelmed. "Good girl!" He smiled triumphantly and pushed it all the way in up to the hilt. As he did so, my pussy gushed another flood of liquid. "Damn that so sexy. Look at you... all full up and dripping for me. You're so very sexy."

I could hear that the tone of his voice had changed, and I looked over at him. He was burning with lust for me, and I decided to take a risk. "May I please suck on your dick?"

He pushed gently on my right side, rolling me onto my back. He crawled up until his half-hard dick was right by my face and said. "Yes. Suck on me babe."

With a little cry of excitement, I took the whole thing in my mouth, tasting every bit that I could... he tasted so good I couldn't help but whimper and wrap my arms around his ass and legs, but he didn't seem to mind. I took that as my cue, and let my hands explore his chest and back as I sucked, running my tongue over every ridge and pulling him as far down my throat as I could without gagging. I could hear a little sigh escape him as he basked in the sensations and grabbed one of my breasts. I sucked and licked, occasionally letting his hot, hard dick slip out of my mouth so I could suck on his balls, before taking him back into my mouth.

I would've been content to play with him forever, and he knew it, but after a while, he started to pull away. I frantically tried to keep hold, but he pushed down gently on my sternum until I let go. "I would let you suck me off, but I want to pump that pussy full of my cum. Remind you who it belongs to. Bend over. Now."

I reluctantly complied, grunting as the movement caused my ass to tighten around the new toy. Once I was in position, my ass up in the air again, he stroked me and looked down approvingly at the big plug. "I'm going to enjoy this." He groaned seductively, using his thumb to move the plug ever so slightly, causing my asshole to throb and tingle, and making me moan and want to cum again.

"Please fuck me, please... I need it." I groaned, pushing my pussy closer to his dick.

Without a word, he plunged his full length into me, causing me to scream. He quickly shoved the nearest pillow over my head to muffle the sound, and continued to fuck me, HARD. I couldn't think. I was so full, so wet, and as he thrusted into me, his hips hit the butt plug and forced it deeper in, so that both my holes were being fucked at the same time. I screamed and writhed in a giant orgasm, cumming over and over as he fucked me. Everything was so tight, it didn't take long for his breathing to become labored and I knew he was cumming too. I bucked my hips with all my strength, knowing that it makes his orgasms more intense. He kept one hand on my lower back, the other on my hip as he thrust and bucked, his eyes rolled back in his head.

He collapsed on my back, releasing all his weight on me, completely spent. I stroked his inner thighs, his balls, his still partly hard cock, anything I could reach as he caught his breath. Finally he rolled off me and flopped onto the bed. I cuddled up under his arm, laid my head on his chest, and breathed in his scent, kissing and touching everything on his hot body. I felt his hot cum trickling back out of me, my ass still full from the plug. I looked up at his peaceful face, a slight smile tugging at the corner of his sleepy lip.

"How was that My love?" He asked, opening his eyes to look at me. I dashed another tear off my cheek and nodded. "Perfect." I replied with a huge grin.

He sighed, relieved. "Good. Now turn around and I'll take that out if you want."

I obliged, gasping as the unfamiliar width was pulled back out of my tight hole. It felt empty to have it gone. "Messy?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Nope!" He grinned, tossing it aside to be cleaned later. I laid back down in his big, safe arms, feeling more relaxed than I ever had. He traced his fingers absently over my shoulders, reminding me of the flogging I'd had earlier. My skin tingled. He smiled. "That was... fun." I nodded, curling up in his embrace, feeling all the love I knew he had for me, and I for him, burning through my veins like fire, and I felt truly forgiven.

12