All Comments on 'Forgiving Caleb'

by Lacessor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

IDK. Amber kinda has crazy bitch written all over her. Doesn't bode well for the future. I'd check with past boyfriends about restraining orders. Caleb deserves better.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Well written

I'd love to see more about them. This was a great stand alone piece, but Caleb and Amber were sympathetic enough characters that it would be great to develop them even further. At any rate, this was well written and enjoyable to read. I hope to see more. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

I can hardly wait to read more about their relationship. Sweet and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Fantasy

And good characterization. In real life though avoid crazy women, and NEVER leave anyone tied.

LacessorLacessorover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone!

in the interest of improving future characterization, to those who felt Amber came across as crazy, what made you interpret her that way? I was aiming more for "trying to come across as completely in charge while interacting with someone you're both attracted to and still a little scared of, while you gauge if you should still be afraid of them." (Not defensiveness-- I just want to improve!)

Some elements, like trying BDSM on someone you haven't seen for 10 years and haven't expressly discussed it with, or leaving him with one hand tied, are obviously just for a fantasy.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Did Not Think Amber Was Crazy

As I read this I saw a man who was remorseful for things he did ten years ago. He was very scared and nervous to even go back home for his mother's funeral and definitely scared of Amber. I did not see Amber as crazy, but as a woman who was testing Caleb to see if he had changed. Also, one should not be left tied but, she did not leave him tied to a point that he could not free himself. She released most of the restraint prior to mounting him, leaving little to be removed. I felt a bit sorry for him to be left all night in the position he was in as it was difficult to sleep and he would be stiff in his muscles, not just his penis. I would like to see more of this couple as well, but it is good as a stand alone story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crazy ....

Yes .

Get out .

Fast .............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous