Forgiving Caleb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two hours were spent in petrified silence beside her, her feet on his lap. She would occasionally brush against his cock and it would jump involuntarily, but he could neither put it away nor cover it with his hands behind his back.

Finally the credits rolled, and she stretched and yawned. "I'm not feeling a hotel room tonight. I can take your room."

"I- uh-"

"Unless there's some kind of creepy shrine to me or something."

"Of course not!"

"Come show me where it is, then." Caleb nodded, and led her upstairs. Thankfully it was clean. Amber looked around, then nodded. "This works. Except... hmm. I think it'd be better if you couldn't have any wandering hands tonight. Don't want you sneaking downstairs for your phone to take pictures of me."

"I would never-"

"No matter. Here." She grabbed a belt from his dresser and led him over to the bed. Soon she had him tied firmly to the headboard, facing the room, and then she tied his ankles to it as well so he was on his knees. He could lean forward onto his belly, but not get free. "That'll work. Time for me to wind down. No talking, please. Unless it's to tell me to untie you and leave, of course, then we'll go our separate ways."

Caleb kept his mouth shut. His head was spinning. "I'll be right back," she added, and disappeared out of the room. He had about five minutes of panic, picturing having to scream for the neighbors to release him, before she returned with a suitcase.

Then, right in front of him, she started to take off her blouse. His eyes went wide. No way he was saying a peep now.

Her breasts came into view, gorgeous mounds poking out over her black bra. In the past this sight would have caused an immediate panic, but right now he was already rushing with adrenaline, so all it did was cause the blood to rush to his cock.

She unzipped and shimmied out of her black pencil skirt. She turned now, and he got a good look at her lovely round ass in the black silk panties he'd glimpsed before as she bent to step out of it. Part of him wondered if this could really be the pudgy shy girl from school. But there was no mistaking her eyes.

Her hands reached back and worked free the clasp of her bra, then slid her panties down. Fuck, she was going to sleep naked. In front of him. He bit his lip to keep from groaning. I could actually lose my virginity tonight, he thought, and he could feel a little precum slip out at the thought.

She turned, and he saw her breasts, perfect little pink areolas poking out. Her pussy was clean and bare. She was... perfect. He was a little worried he was drooling.

Amber stretched and turned the light off. He could still see her clearly, though, with the light from the street through the sheer curtains, and the soft accent lighting around the room.

She grabbed something from her suitcase and lay down at the end of the bed, her head at the foot, with some pillows to prop herself up. Then, acting as if he wasn't there, she held it up to look at it.

It was a pink plastic thing, shaped almost like a large egg or a rose bloom, and Caleb started when she gave it a twist and it began to buzz. A vibrator.

Slowly, Amber stretched, and then spread her legs.

Caleb bit back a groan. Even in the soft light he could see she was deep pink, like a dusky flower, and shimmery with her own wetness. She was watching his reaction, and he could feel his cock twitching. Involuntarily, his hips thrust a little, like his dick was trying to pull him free.

Delicately, meeting his eyes, she licked the toy. He couldn't take his eyes away from it as she lowered it down to her clit.

She ran it over her labia and clit, gently teasing herself as her eyes seemed to devour him. He was a toy, on display for her, and despite his horniness he could feel himself blush under her gaze.

She smirked a little bit at that, and gently ran her foot down his thigh. He shivered violently.

"Aww, feeling a little left out?" she commented, wicked smile in place. "Do you want to help me?"

He nodded so hard he almost gave himself whiplash, and she giggled.

She sat up, grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him forward, until he was laying on his stomach with his face on her crotch.

Caleb almost came right then.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Amber asked. "That mouth of yours has to be good for more than just stuttering."

Her smell was intoxicating. Thankfully he'd read- and watched- a lot of tutorials on the subject, even if he lacked real life experience, and he dove in eagerly.

He was a ball of nerves, painfully aroused and overwhelmed by the anxiety of the situation and her. Terrified, in fact. Normally the fear would suppress his erection, but the situation and her body was overwhelming it. Normally the situation and her body would make him cum right there, but his fear kept it back. This was not a normal situation.

When she came, she shrieked a little and clamped her thighs around his head, but when she relaxed and he went to pull back, she grabbed his hair and forced him down again. So, he went back to it, over and over again until she fell asleep.

Once he was certain she was asleep, he sat back and cracked his jaw and neck. She was splayed out in front of him, and he couldn't do anything. His cock throbbed and he attempted to slip out of the knots, but no luck. He was stuck. The only way he was going to sleep was by pitching forward and laying on his stomach, but that would put him right in her crotch all night.

After an hour of trying to find some way to get comfortable, he finally sighed and got into position, resting his head on her thigh. All he could smell was her musty sex and it was driving him bonkers, but at least he wasn't sitting on his own feet.

Caleb hadn't thought he'd ever fall asleep, but he must have at some point, because he woke to her untying the ties on his ankles.

"Uhng..." he mumbled, sitting up with difficulty. He was still pretty uncomfortably hard, and half-asleep, and she was still naked.

"Shhhh," Amber murmured, helping him reposition himself onto his back. "How are you doing?"

"R-ready to explode, honestly," Caleb muttered, too horny to care anymore. Amber grinned. God, she was beautiful.

"Well you were a perfect gentleman all night," she said. "So I think it's time to help you out in turn."

Okay. Caleb was awake now.

Slowly, Amber climbed over him. She stroked him gently, and he throbbed, trying not to pop right away, forcing himself to wait just a few more minutes. She rubbed him, and he felt her slip on a condom, and that in itself almost made him cum just from knowing what that meant.

Then, slowly, she lowered herself onto him.

Caleb would have liked to say that he lasted a while, really pleasured her. But his first time, with a gorgeous girl, after a night of teasing? No amount of trying to think of grapefruit and grannies could keep him from bursting within a minute. He felt himself turn red as soon as it happened, but Amber just smiled. A sweet smile- not the hard smile of the night before. That was a smile he remembered.

"I-I'm sorry-"

Amber rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, like I didn't know that was going to happen." She giggled and climbed off him. "You more than covered your bases last night."

"Does... does this mean that I'm forgiven?"

Amber was untying his right hand. "Oh, silly boy, I forgave you years ago."

Caleb stared at her. "Then what- What was-"

"I came here because everyone said you'd changed." She was getting dressed now- she'd brought in her suitcase at some point. "They said you'd grown into the guy I thought you could be, all those years ago. So, I wanted to test you, see if you actually felt shame and remorse about what happened, and see if we could be friends again."

She was dressed now, tight jeans and a tank top. "Sorry to leave you tied, but I have to run and you should be able to get that yourself. My new job starts next week and I have apartment viewings scheduled. I'll come back for my stuff later."

"You're moving here? Wait. Friends?"

Amber was halfway out the door, but she stuck her head back in and grinned. "Well, that was the original plan. But I didn't expect you to be so cute... or obedient."

And she disappeared, leaving Caleb stunned, and wondering how the hell he was going to survive her.

12