All Comments on 'Forgiving Wife Pt. 02'

by manatdawnrise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
better than chapter 1

This is better but you need to add many more chapters. This is actually probably quite realistic. I would think that most wives wouldn't understand a man's desire to crossdress and to feel feminine. Her husband wanting to crossdress is something she hasn't fully come to accept yet. I know my wife wouldn't accept me crossdressing (that's why I haven't told her yet) and therefore your story is realistic that way.

Please write the next chapters. I hope she comes to accept his crossdressing and has fun with it while he comes to realize that (despite his denials) he is at least a bit gay and that he really does want to suck cock and have sex with another man. That's how it started with me.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
Unfolding nicely

Both chapters left me wanting more, but looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a story worth finishing

You are a better writer than most. I wish this story continues to a natural conclusion. A thought or two: *Wife gets off on husband's chastity. He hates it but wares it for the sake of their marriage. *she finds that not only his chastity turns her on but also having him infem, something about herself that seemed right though she would not have realized it had not she discovered his little secret. She makes him dress up as a woman and discovers her intense orgasms having sex with him infem *Her desire for him infem grows to the point she questions her own sexuality and seeks help from a counselor who shepherds her into accepting her latent bisexuality. *She has a lesbian dalliance, then again while her husband watches. Her relationship with her lesbian lover grows and the two, both go keep him as a sex pet, and occasional fuxkstick as needed, which need seams to unfold every two or three encounters. *He comes to accept his new role and the two women persuade him to become a she-male and fulltime. He starts HRT and the two pay for surgeries and procedures as needed and for what isn't covered by insurance. Several years go buy as he grows into a sweet, totally feminine loving, nurturing, man-woman. He leaves his job and becomes her filltime home-maker-lover while the two women grow in their love for each other and for him. *They leave their jobs and start their own company to support their new poly-amorous relationships. *Becoming more and more a woman they eventually let him out of his chastity perminantly, then oddly ask his permission for them to marry. Saying yes he does not understand they meant that he should be their bride too. *Clearing up the confusion via an XYZ-event, he falls in love with the other woman too and agrees *The three have the time of their lives planning the wedding. The wedding takes place as all three brides are indescribably beautiful. The service includes a ceremonial sex act performed infront of the audience of friends and family that can accept their relationship. *The reception is a pre-planned orgy with the three of them initiating it much like a wedding dance with the bride and father at a traditional reception initiates everyone joining then on the dance floor. The orgy ensues and the story fades into a postscript a few years latter where we find the two cis-women nursing their children by him. One has a little girl the other twin baby boys. He gets a hormone for lactation and the story closes with the three of them on their California king size bed, lovingly nursing their children, being sexually arouses with each suck of their children on their respective breasts. It is a warm, living conclision with the hope of more to come as the children grow into their own puberty and unique sexuality.

Just a plot-thought, that.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 6 years ago
Agree with previous comments

Wow to Anon -- a lot of work done on imagining the story. He (or she?) should write that story him/herself!

I agree deeply with CdCindy -- my wife certainly has trouble with understanding my crossdressing (undies only, I can't possibly pass in public). I have a bit o trouble understanding it myself. But I think maybe her loss of libido (and my age-related performance issues) have pushed me towards same-sex fantasies to compensate. I understand from various doctors that this is not infrequent in older men.

So I'm eagerly awaiting what you, the author, have in mind for us. I have to say that I don't think putting hubby in chastity is the sign of an especially forgiving wife. But then I'm not into femdom (or any kind of D/S).

So we sshall see. For the time being, you get a five. If I get disappointed later, I'll just stop rating your story -- you write what you want to get off your chest, and if I don't sympathize, that's my own fault, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awe, the confrontation about old desires discovered on an old computer not used anymore. True, hubby should have taken the time to clear the history and incriminating links in its browser(s) to prevent accidental discovery. After all what if the kids made the discovery instead of the wife? What would they think of their trusted dad? Anyway, the secret is now out in the open with the wife. Wonder how the next parts to the story are going to play out. Looking forward to the continuing story, keep writing please.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
communication, thats what it is about

we forget sometimes, and its bites our own ass. cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Realistic

Realistic up to a point. Most wives wouldn't even give him the opportunity to explain his feelings. I do hope however that she doesn't turn into the cruel mistress, handing out beatings and stupid names.

Wife's often blame their husbands for hiding their fem side but then they almost always overreact and either file for divorce or start with the derogatory name calling and humiliation. They accuse them of being gay and just wanting to fellate every male they come across. Some CDs do but the vast majority love women and want nothing more than to have an intimate time with their wives whilst dressed in sexy lingerie.

It will be interesting to see how the story develops as you write well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous