Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan opened the door to the back deck, shivering as well, making his way to the tub. Stephanie whistled at him, he ignored it and got in, throwing the hot water onto his arms and chest.

"What's so important that you just HAD to tell me in the hot tub," Dan asked.

His mother grinned, gliding across the tub, straddling Dan, grabbing his face. "They aren't coming tonight. Too much snow. It's going to be just you and mommy."

Dan's eyes shot open in fear. When his mother kissed him, hard, he nearly choked. "Mom! Wait!" he managed to push her away, breaking the kiss.

"What? They aren't coming tonight?"

"Nope. Vanessa said she'll call me tomorrow and let me know how the roads look. It's just you and me tonight honey," Stephanie said, still holding his face, kissing his lips again.

Dan squirmed, attempting to break the kiss. "Ok, wait. Wait!"

Stephanie backed away, sitting on his lap instead of straddling him. Dan caught his breath.

"Alright. That's fine," he said, calming himself down. "Maybe we could play cards or something. Since there's no TV."

"We could. Or maybe, we could play another game," Stephanie suggested.

Dan closed his eyes, thinking he needed to suggest non-flirty things to do, innocent games. He glanced down to her thigh in the bubbling water, then slowly looked up her abdomen and large breasts. "Ok, what other game could we play," he asked nervously.

"Truth or dare?"




Chapter 5

"Mom, no, we aren't playing truth or dare. I'm 27, not 17," Dan rolled his eyes.

"Yes we are. I'll be right back," Stephanie said, getting off his lap, Dan looking to her nearly bare ass in her thong bikini.

"Shit," he thought.

Stephanie returned with booze. She poured herself some wine and Dan a strong rum and coke. "Drink up," she smiled.

Dan obliged, wincing at the burn of the rum in his mouth. He wasn't much of a drinker, but short of being mean to his mother and hurting her feelings, he decided to drink up and play along with her little games.

After guzzling his rum, shaking his head, "That was a little too strong, Mom."

Stephanie sipped her wine, straddling her son once again. "Ready to play?"

"I guess," Dan shrugged.

"Good. Truth or dare?"

"Truth, it's always going to be truth," Dan said.

"Fine," Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Sex. When was the last time you had it?"

"Ugh. I should've known you'd ask," Dan said. Pausing a moment, he quietly replied, "Alice."

"THAT long!?!" his mother exclaimed.

"Yes. That long. There aren't exactly many women in the small town I live in."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," Stephanie caressed his face, then hugged him tightly in the hot tub. "Two years is way too long."

"Yeah, well, whatever."

"Ok my turn," she smiled.

"Truth or dare?" Dan asked.

"Truth."

Dan paused again, thinking of a mundane question to ask. "Where, um, did you have any boyfriends when you lived in Atlanta?"

Stephanie burst out laughing, "Horrible! I will answer the same question I asked you."

"Mom, that's not how the game works."

"Three months," Stephanie said.

"Three months? You had sex three months ago?"

Stephanie didn't reply, she only asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Again, truth."

"What's the wildest thing you and Alice did in bed?"

"Mom," Dan closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Do we really need to play this game?"

"We can play strip poker instead."

"We tried back door stuff. Anal," Dan answered immediately, ignoring his mother's strip poker suggestion. He grabbed his glass, hoping to catch some melted ice and left over rum.

"I'll get you a refill," his mother said, taking his glass, stepping out of the hot tub.

"I'm going to need more to get through this night," Dan thought to himself.

A moment later, Stephanie returned, sitting hard on Dan's lap. "Careful," he winced.

"I'm sorry. Do you need to adjust yourself? Or do you want me to do it?" Stephanie winked at her son.

Dan didn't reply, slipping his hand under the water, adjusting his balls and shaft so his mother's weight wouldn't crush them.

"Better?" She asked handing him his glass. Dan nodded, taking a sip, watching his mother straddle him again, trying not to glance at her breasts.

"Ok my turn," Stephanie said. "What's the wildest thing I've done sexually?" She asked herself out loud. Dan quietly sipping his drink.

"Well, there was the college student. She was so sweet," Stephanie said. Dan's eyes shot open. He said nothing. "We hung out a few times before I moved away from Atlanta. She loved playing with these," Stephanie added, moving her shoulders, causing her breasts to jiggle.

Dan closed his eyes, "Please hurry up," he said to himself, begging the rum to get him drunk enough to where he didn't feel as uncomfortable.

His mother kept going. "Then there was a threeway."

Dan face reddened again, "This is a nightmare," he thought, closing his eyes, gulping his rum.

"Gosh, that was a wild experience. They were both going In and out – "

"Just answer the question!" Dan gritted his teeth, glaring at his mother.

"Hey, you don't have to be mean. I was thinking of an answer," Stephanie sipped her wine, loving how crazy she was driving Dan. She sighed, setting her glass on the side of the tub, wrapping her arms around Dan, kissing his cheek.

"Promise you won't be mad?" she asked.

"Mad? About what?"

She kissed his neck and jaw line, "About the wildest thing I've done. It involves someone you know."

The alcohol taking effect, his spine tingling from her kisses again, "Mom, it's fine."

"Patrick," Stephanie answered.

"Patrick?" Dan asked, referring to his soon-to-be former brother-in-law, his sister Carrie's husband.

"What about him?"

Stephanie sat up, running her hands up and down Dan's chest. "Your mommy is naughty. A naughty mommy-in-law too."

"You slept with Patrick? Are you serious? No way. Did Carrie know?"

"Nope."

"Is it why they are divorcing?"

"Not that I know of. Patrick vowed to keep it a secret."

"Mom, I can't believe that! You really had sex with your son-in-law?" Dan asked, the alcohol not causing him to be as angry.

"I did. Are you mad?"

Dan rested his head on the edge of the tub. "Well, I don't know. I mean, if it didn't cause the divorce. It's still pretty messed up though. Was he the last one you did that with?"

"Yep."

"Heh, lucky bastard."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Stephanie asked, a small smile forming on her face.

"Well I mean, he has, or had a hot looking mom-in-law. He's kinda lucky. AND he got lucky with her," Dan took another huge gulp of the rum.

"Are you telling me that you think I'm hot, young man?"

"Oh crap. Uh, I meant, you aren't a bad looking lady," Dan answered, the liquor causing him to not be careful with his words.

"Well thank you. You take after your mother," Stephanie winked.

"Wow, can't believe that little twerp got it on with his mom-in-law."

"Truth or dare?" his mother asked.

"Oh right. I forgot, the game. Truth."

"Did you ever look at my Playboy photos when you were younger?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Liar. Are you saying you never once were curious?"

"Mom, I'm not lying. I didn't look because those pictures weren't for family members to see. You didn't take them for your son to look at it. That'd be weird."

"You never once wondered what these looked like?" Stephanie asked, again, jiggling her tits.

Dan shrugged. "Barely. I tried not to think about it."

"Would you like to see them now?" his mother asked.

"Oh geez. No. Alright? No," Dan answered, growing more agitated, taking another sip, hoping the rum would keep him from fussing at his mother, hurting her feelings.

"Listen, I'm getting tired. It's been a long day," Dan said.

"Awww, don't leave. Stay with me. Please?" Stephanie said, kissing at his cheek and lips again.

"Mom," Dan said. He gently pushed her away, his hands going to her waist under the water. They stared into each other's face for a moment.

"Can't believe you and Patrick," he said.

"Look, I walked in on your sister cheating on him. Alright? I felt horrible for him. He's always been so sweet to me, it just happened," Stephanie said, her hands going to Dan's, sliding them around to her lower back. "We did it for several months. Then he decided he needed to divorce Carrie and move on with his life. I just helped him get through that rough time."

Stephanie paused, running her fingers over Dan's shoulders. "Carrie never knew about Patrick and I, but I'm glad I was able to help him move on. I sort of helped him realize he deserved better than what my daughter was giving him. There was a girl he dated in college, I suggested he call her up and see where it goes."

Dan and Stephanie were quiet for a few moments, the information she told Dan sinking in.

Dan smiled, "I bet he did enjoy it."

"I know he did," Stephanie caressed Dan's face. "Sex with me is very enjoyable."

Dan gulped, cleared his throat, feeling blood rushing to his crotch. "Um, yeah, well, I think I'll head inside now.

"Me too," his mother slowly grinded her hips into what she thought was a growing erection.




Chapter 6

"I'm going to shower," Dan said, stumbling to the bathroom.

"I'll join you," his mother said again.

"No, no, you aren't showering with me. I won't be long, just wait."

"Are you scared of me seeing you naked?" she asked. "We can turn the lights off. It'll be pitch black."

"No, no, we aren't doing that. It'd be a little too weird," Dan slurred.

His mother nodded, slowly looking downward, sticking her bottom lip out, pouting.

*****

Dan sighed, a few moments later, feeling his mother lather up his back with soap in the shower. "Let's just get this over with."

"Relax. This'll be nice. I'll clean your back, you can clean mine," She said, running her hands over his back in the pitch black bathroom.

"Turn around," she said. "Sorry in advance if I accidentally grab something. It's hard to see in here."

Dan reluctantly turned around, staring forward in the darkness, while his mother lathered up his chest and stomach with soap.

"Alice never did this?"

"No."

"That's a shame. So many wonderful things can happen in shower," Stephanie said.

She leaned into him, pressing her bare breasts against his upper abdomen. "Geez mom," Dan said, backing away a bit after feeling her tits on his skin.

"It's just me."

"I know, but still."

"You don't like big boobs up against you?" she asked.

"Mom, please, let's just rinse off and get out of here."

"You going wash down there? Or do you want me to do it?"

"I'm perfectly capable of cleaning myself," Dan said, quickly washing his crotch and ass. "There, done. I'm getting out now."

"But you didn't wash my back!" Stephanie said, hearing Dan pull back the curtain and leave.

"Sorry!" he called out to her, grabbing his towel, exiting the bathroom.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, putting on some socks," This is crazy. She's crazy." He climbed in bed, hoping his sisters would be able to join them tomorrow. He was still in shock that she slept with Patrick, but at the same time, he couldn't help but think how lucky the guy was to have a mother-in-law like his mother.

Taking a few deep breaths, thinking about the next day, he heard a knock at his door. "Oh no. Please just go to bed," he whispered.

"Honey? I need to borrow some clothes," She said, knocking again.

"Fine."

Stephanie entered his room, a towel wrapped around her body. "Wouldn't you know I forgot to pack pajamas!"

"I'm not surprised," Dan muttered, rolling over onto his side, facing away from his mother.

"I'll just grab some of your boxers and a t-shirt," She said, rummaging through his bag. Dan heard her towel drop to the floor as she changed into his under garments.

"There, much better. Now then, come to bed," she said.

"I am in bed."

"No. Come to my bed."

"I'm not going to your bed. That's your room, this is my room. Goodnight."

Stephanie was quiet. Dan sat up, seeing his mother standing, looking down, her bottom lip stuck out, pouting.

*****

"Mmm, there we go. Nice and warm with my honey," Stephanie said a few moments later, climbing into her bed, in Dan's arms. He rolled his eyes, staring to the ceiling.

She moved Dan's arm to her waist, her breasts pressing against his chest, and kissed at his jaw and neck again. "I'm so lucky to have a nice looking young man to keep me warm."

"Mmhmm," Dan replied, his eyes shut tight.

Stephanie turned his face to her, kissing his lips hard, moaning. "Goodnight honey."

"Night."

Stephanie smiled, reaching behind her, guiding Dan's hand to her ass. He grunted in annoyance, quickly moving his hand, hoping his sisters would arrive as early as possible tomorrow.

Stephanie smiled, sitting up in bed, looking at her son, his eyes shut. She thought to herself, "I hope your sisters stay home another day."




Chapter 7

The next morning Dan woke to the smell of bacon and the sight of his mother, in his boxers and t-shirt, cooking eggs.

"Hi there. I sure did sleep wonderfully. I had a gorgeous man to snuggle with," Stephanie greeted him upon his entry to the kitchen.

He said nothing, not in the mood for her inappropriate flirts and dialogue.

Sitting down at the small table, she filled his plate with bacon and eggs. "Look outside. It's a winter wonderland."

Dan glanced to his left, seeing the fresh snow covering everything.

"We can get in the hot tub again to warm up," Stephanie said, standing behind him, rubbing his shoulders.

"Maybe they'll arrive later today. We can all get in there," Dan spoke up, hoping the rest of the family would get there soon and save him.

"Maybe. They'll call me soon and let me know how the roads down there are."

Dan was quiet the rest of the morning, keeping himself busy, mostly outside to avoid his mother. He fought with himself, with his cock, with his thoughts, acknowledging how good it felt to have her snuggled up against his body. He tried thinking of how much he missed his ex-girlfriend, only to have his mother's words 'Maybe you could let your mother mend your broken heart' ring in his head.

After running out of things to do outside, plus being cold and wet from the snow, Dan went inside. He saw his mother on the back deck, sweeping snow off the hot tub. He took off his wet coat, boots, gloves and sat down in a chair.

Stephanie came in a few minutes later, Dan ignored her. Stephanie kicked off her boots, still wearing only boxers and a t-shirt and walked over to Dan.

"You're all wet," She said, patting the leg of his pants. She pushed Dan back against the chair, moved his arms, and slowly lowered herself on him, straddling him.

"Mmm," she moaned, her crotch coming into contact with his. "I'm wet too."

Dan picked up on the innuendo, looking away.

"See?" She asked, taking Dan's hand to her waist so he could feel her damp shirt. "All the snow out there. Some got on me when I cleaned the deck."

She tipped his chin back with her index finger, kissing him slowly, their eyes closing. "I'll fix lunch soon," she said, getting off his lap.

Dan gulped, his breathing rate increased, watching her move away in his boxer shorts, her hips swaying. He struggled to stop the erection from growing. He quickly made his way to his room, shut the door, got on dry clothes and lay down.

Stephanie was busy making sandwiches when she heard her phone ringing in her bedroom. She rushed to it, seeing it was Vanessa.

"Hi," she said. "How's the weather down there?"

"Pretty bad. It's been icing . We lost power too," Vanessa answered. "The roads don't look any better from what I can tell."

"Oh no. Does that mean?"

"Yes. I'm sorry mom. We can't come up in this mess," Vanessa said.

Stephanie was already stepping out of Dan's boxer shorts, "Oh my, I'm so sorry. We will miss you."

"Yeah, hope you guys are ok there. You should have more than enough food. Is the weather bad there?"

"It just snowed a lot," Stephanie said, pulling Dan's t-shirt off, climbing on her bed.

"Ok mom, well I better go. Again I'm sorry. I know you were looking forward to all of us being there. But at least you can spend some quality time with Dan," Vanessa said.

"Uh huh," Stephanie replied, her fingers plunging into her pussy.

"See you when you two get back in a couple days. I love you," Vanessa said.

"I love you too," Stephanie hung up, grinned, tossing the phone aside and furiously began rubbing her clit with one hand, the other, sliding three fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

Across the hall, Dan had drifted off to sleep. He thought he was dreaming when he heard his mother moan from across the hall. He sat up in bed, "Mom? Did we – " he didn't finish the thought, seeing he was alone. He laid back down to finish his nap.




Chapter 8

Stephanie behaved for the rest of the evening, fixing a wonderful meal for her and her son. They finished a couple wine bottles, both were feeling tipsy.

"Dessert is in the hot tub, honey," Stephanie said.

"Mom, I'm not getting in the hot tub. I'm not playing truth or dare."

"We don't have to. I just want to enjoy the hot water with you."

Dan shook his head. "So they aren't coming at all?"

"No, the weather is still bad there. It's just you and me," she smiled.

"Mom, you gotta calm down tonight. Alright?"

"I'm very calm."

"You know what I mean."

"Just join me in the hot tub. It'll be ok, I promise," Stephanie said, taking her and his plates to the kitchen. "Go out there, turn it on, and I'll join you."

"Don't try any funny business," Dan mumbled. "I should say no."

Stephanie ignored him, cleaned the dishes, and then changed into her tiny blue bikini. Several minutes later, she arrived, finding Dan's arms crossed, leaning back in the tub.

Stephanie started with his feet. She sat across from him, grabbing them and massaging them. "Feel good?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She kissed them, then moved her way up his calf, watching him relax. Next were his thighs. She sat in the middle of the tub, in between his legs, rubbing both of his thighs, staring at his closed eyes.

"You like this?" she asked.

Dan nodded. Stephanie moved closer, her large breasts coming to rest on Dan's crotch, feeling an erection. She stood, slowly straddling him once more, bringing her crotch on top of his.

"I can feel that you like it," she whispered in his ear.

"Mom, please," Dan said.

Stephanie placed more kisses along his neck and ear, "I like it too. A lot"

Dan winced, his erection painfully throbbing against her warm body. "I uh,"

"Relax. Let me take care of you," Stephanie thought, holding his arms down, kissing lips. "Mmmm," she moaned, her tongue lightly lapping against his lips.

Slowly grinding her hips against his crotch, she thought about crossing the line, she thought about the bad weather at home being a sign, she thought about witnessing her sister and nephew as a catalyst for awaking her own urges. Stephanie didn't realize, as these thoughts ran through her mind that she was making out with her son.

Dan was lost in her kisses, her tongue, her moans. She was so very good at kissing, not too much tongue, not too little – far better than Alice.

Alice. He thought of her. "Wait," he told himself. "This isn't right."

"Mom," he broke the kiss, Stephanie nibbled at his bottom lip. "Get off me."

"What?"

"Get off me!" He pushed her away, adjusting his erection and stood. "We gotta stop. You're killing me here."

"Honey, I don't – "

"No. No more playing around, no more of this," Dan said, motioning to the tub. He grabbed his towel, drying his face.

"But I thought you could play with me, if you wanted to," Stephanie said, standing in the middle of the hot tub.