Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no more playing. This isn't right," Dan said, turning to head inside.

Stephanie made a decision, one fueled by lust and desire for Dan. She quickly undid her bikini top. "Dan."

"What?" He called over his shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't want to play with me?"

"I told you I – " Dan turned around, eyes wide open, frozen. He watched his mother drop the blue bikini top in the bubbling water. His mouth hung open. He couldn't turn away from her breasts.

"I, uh, I," He stuttered, watching his mother step out of the tub, walking toward him.

"It'll be our little secret," She said pulling him in for a kiss. His hands went to her waist, pulling her close to his body as they kissed.

Coming to his senses, he broke the kiss, grabbed his towel and ran inside to his room, closing the door behind him.

"This is insane. This is a nightmare," he said, sitting on the side of the bed. "Is this really happening?"

Dan looked to the erection in his boxer shorts. "No. It can't be. This has got to be some sort of bad dream."

There was a knock at his door. "Please don't come in," he thought. She did. Not saying a word, Stephanie, still topless, entered Dan's room.

His eyes went to the floor, avoiding looking at his mother's body. She kneeled in front of him, tipping his chin with her index finger once more, "Dan, let me take care of you."

He shut his eyes, shaking his head, "It's wrong."

"Please, honey, please let me take the edge off."

Dan shook his head again.

"It'll be our little secret. When we leave here, things will be back to normal."

Dan glanced at her smiling face, he felt like a young kid, being asked by his mother to do something he was unsure off. "You won't tell anyone?" he asked.

"You don't have to worry about that," Stephanie, on her knees, moved forward, her large breasts resting on Dan's crotch.

She gently placed her fingers into the waistband of his boxer shorts. "May I?"

Her sweet smile, adorable face, beautiful breasts, he couldn't say no. Dan slowly nodded his head.

Pulling his boxers down, Stephanie's eyes lit up, "Oh wow, oh wow!" she thought, seeing his erection. It was all hers.

"Beautiful, just as I knew it would be," Stephanie said, a hand going to the base of Dan's cock. He closed his eyes.

"Hey, it's fine," she said, slowly stroking it. "It's just me. I'm going to take care of this."

"Mom," Dan whispered.

She engulfed his cock, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Stephanie moaned, tasting the most delicious cock she had ever tasted. She immediately slid a finger of her free hand into her bikini bottoms, furiously rubbing her clit. She was in heaven. "I'm doing it! I'm actually doing it," She thought.

Lovingly servicing Dan's cock, rubbing her own clit, Stephanie felt euphoric. "Mom," Dan said. "Stop."

Popping his cockhead out of her mouth, she smiled at him, "Enjoying it, honey?"

"I um, I don't think I can last long,"

"That's fine," She grinned. "You can go in my mouth. I would love to taste you."

"Are, are you sure?"

"Of course. Don't worry about a thing and let me drink you up," Stephanie answered.

Dan took a deep breath; he couldn't believe this was happening, that he was letting his mother do this, that he was going to allow himself to ejaculate in her mouth.

Stephanie resumed, jacking his shaft with one hand, sucking on that bulbous tip with her mouth, her other hand playing with her clit. This was real, it wasn't a toy, this was really her honey.

Dan started shaking, watching his mother work. "Ahhh," he groaned.

"Cum in my mouth, cover my tongue, I want this so bad," Stephanie thought, feeling her own orgasm approaching.

"Here it," Dan gulped, unable to stop his balls from emptying, feeling them tense up. "Comes," he finished his sentence.

"Yes! Yes!" Stephanie screamed in her head. "Give that cum!" she thought. Her own body began tensing, her pussy spasming.

Then she tasted it - that delicious salty semen erupting from Dan's cock. "Uhnnn" Dan moaned loudly as he ejaculated.

Stephanie's mouth began to fill with cum, her legs began shaking, she was moaning, hungrily sucking every last drop from Dan while her own orgasm washed over her.

Dan, out of breath, lay back on the mattress, eyes to the ceiling, in shock. He couldn't believe he let her do that. Stephanie was still on her knees, recovering from her own orgasm, licking, kissing, and lapping up semen and saliva from Dan's dick. She cleaned it thoroughly, climbed on the bed, snuggling with Dan.

"Thank you, honey. That was delicious," She kissed his cheek.

"Yeah," he said, catching his breath.

"Did you like it? Did mommy do a good job?"

"Uh huh."

"Good. Do you want mommy to do it again. Because I would love to."

"Yep."

"Mmmm, good. Rest up and I will," Stephanie kissed his cheek, resting her head on Dan's shoulder.

He replayed the best blow job he ever received in his mind several times, holding her against him, wondering why he felt no guilt or shame.




Chapter 9

"Mmm, I love it. I love it. So good," Stephanie was saying an hour later, Dan lying on his back, watching her head bob up and down on his cock.

"I love the way you taste, Dan," She was sliding her tongue up and down his shaft, covering it with drool. "Mommy loves taking care of you."

Dan said nothing, silently watching his mother work, still in shock.

"I could do this all day," Stephanie said. "In fact, I think that's what we're going to do. Do me a favor? When you feel like cumming, let me know and I'll stop for a moment, then keep going. Mommy will be playing with herself while she's working. Is that ok?"

Dan cleared his throat, "Uh sure."

"Good. Now you lay there, relax, and let me suck this thing the rest of the afternoon. If I get a little loud when I have an orgasm, it's ok," Stephanie said.

Dan watched his mother for the next few hours suck his cock, her hand in her bikini bottoms, playing with herself while she did. He was in awe, unable to focus hard enough to cum again, mesmerized by this gorgeous woman taking so much pleasure in sucking his cock.

"Oh shoot! I need to fix us some dinner!" Stephanie exclaimed, after another self-induced orgasm subsided. It had been three hours of sucking Dan's cock raw. Her jaws were also starting to hurt a bit, but she didn't care.

"Do your mother a favor and let me taste you before I go cook dinner," Stephanie said.

Dan nodded, watching her suck his cockhead, her cheeks sinking inward with each hard suck. It felt so good, so perfect. He loved the sounds she made, the slurping noises, the soft moans, the loud cries of pleasure while she simultaneously masturbated.

After he filled her mouth again, she thanked him, kissed his cheek, and made her way to the kitchen, still topless. Dan was alone, staring at the ceiling once more. "This is real," he told himself. "She spent most of the day giving me a blow job."

Dan sat up, gathering his thoughts. He rummaged through his bag, getting some new boxers, pajama pants and a t-shirt. Fully clothed, walking to the bed room door, a single thought hit him, "I loved it."

He left the room to join his mother in the kitchen.

Stephanie was naked. She had kicked off her bikini bottoms and was busy cooking spaghetti. Dan stood, mouth agape, watching her.

"Oh hi there!" she called out to him. "Aww, you put on pajamas. I was hoping you'd get naked with me."

"Um, I," Dan said, watching her move about the kitchen, staring at her ass.

"Well, call it a hunch, but I think you and I will be naked together later tonight," Stephanie winked.

Dan was quiet throughout dinner, his mother talking on and on about random, normal things, still naked. He watched her put the plates and silverware in the sink.

"Join me in the shower," Stephanie said, kissing his cheek, walking pass him.

*****

The lights were on in the bathroom this time. They were passionately making out.

"Are you going to let me clean you down there?" Stephanie asked, breaking their kiss. Dan smiled and nodded. He watched her lather up his cock and balls, tenderly cleaning them, rinsing them off, and then giving his cockhead a quick kiss.

"Would you clean me?" She asked. Dan grabbed the soap, his mother turning around, her back against him.

He lathered up her large breasts and stomach, his hands all over her. Stephanie moaned, extending her arms above her head, behind Dan's neck. "Wow," he whispered.

"You like them?" his mother asked.

"Yeah," he replied, squeezing her handfuls of tit flesh.

"Clean me down there too," Stephanie said. "No need to be shy."

One of Dan's hands traveled down his mother's soapy body, the other still massaging a tit. "There we go, just like that," She said.

"I can do this," Dan told himself, encouraging his hand to go to a forbidden area. He kept sliding it down, reaching her trimmed pubic hair. He kept going, urging himself southward, his hand traveling over her clitoral hood, over her labia lips, covering her in soap.

"Yes, that's it," she said. "Clean me, rub me," she grabbed his hand, holding it in place.

Dan knew what she wanted. He placed slow kisses on her neck, tweaked and pinched her nipple, and then guided two fingers inside her. She was so warm, so wet, and again, so perfect.

"Mmm," She moaned. Dan kept sliding his fingers in and out of her.

"Here, work this area some more," She said, guiding his hand to her clit. "Rub me really good there."

Dan thought about Alice, the last pussy he had touched; she always liked it this way too. This was different though. This woman, Stephanie, wasn't some woman who might dump him a couple years after "falling out of love", or a woman who would be dissatisfied with his skills, or lack thereof, in bed. This woman loved him unconditionally. Rubbing her clit, kissing her neck, massaging her breast, he felt this woman orgasm in his arms, right there in the steaming shower.

When his mother's climax ended, she turned around, grabbed his face, kissing Dan with all her might. "I love you. You know what's next?" she asked.

Dan shook his head.

"We'll dry off, go to bed, and this," she said, grabbing his erection, "is going inside me."

"Are, are you sure?"

Stephanie kissed him again, answering his question non-verbally. She broke the kiss, "Mmhmm, we're going to have a busy night ahead of us."

She kissed him again, then stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel, making her way to her bedroom.

Dan was alone, thinking about his situation. "We're going to have sex. We're going to – " he couldn't complete the sentence, disbelief, mixing with some form of excitement taking over.




Chapter 10

"There you are. Get in here!" Stephanie said, pulling away the towel wrapped around her son's waist.

She pushed him on the bed, tickling his sides, climbing on top of him. "This is going to be so much fun. Are you ready?" She asked, sitting on his throbbing erection, running her hands over his chest.

"I think so," he smiled weakly.

She leaned down, kissing his lips, "Don't be afraid. This won't change things for the worse, I promise. Ok?"

"Ok."

She kissed him again, whispering, "Make love to me."

Dan sat up, his fingers going through his mother's hair, kissing her in return. Stephanie grabbed the base of his cock, guiding it to her dripping wet cunt, slowly lowering herself down on it. "There we go," she smiled.

Dan was inside her – all the way. She rested her hands on his shoulders, shaking lightly, "I did it."

"Mom?"

"You're inside me. You feel so good," She opened her eyes. "I've wanted this for awhile, maybe years and didn't even realize it."

"I, I don't think I will last long doing this either," Dan admitted.

Stephanie laughed, "Shut up. I don't care about that. I just want to feel you explode in me, knowing I caused it, is all I need."

Dan nodded, mother and son gazing into each other's eyes, "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Good. Keep looking in my eyes. I want to see your face when you," Stephanie paused, "cum in me."

"Ok," he smiled.

"I love you," his mother said.

"I love you too."

Her hands resting on his shoulders, Stephanie rose up to squatting position, paused and impaled herself on his cock again. "Yes," She thought; the real thing inside of her, not her dildo.

She did it again, Dan wincing with pleasure, his eyes not looking away from hers. A third time, she squat up and down on his cock, watching his face. His moved his hands to her waist to support her.

"This is amazing," she said aloud, her son agreeing.

Stephanie started going faster, her mission, to make Dan cum inside her. "Dan," she whimpered, bouncing up and down on his cock. "I love you. Give it to me."

"Mom! You feel so good," he said, grabbing her waist, watching her tits bounce with her.

Dan closed his eyes, her pussy walls, sliding up and down his shaft, giving him so much pleasure. "Look at me. Don't close your eyes," Stephanie said.

She was getting out of breath, squatting up and down, "So good," she managed to say.

"I won't last much longer," Dan said, in between breaths.

"Good, fill me. Give me everything, honey," his mother said. "I won't stop bouncing, until you tell me to."

"Ahhh, uhnnn," he moaned, feeling his balls tighten again, his cock tingling. "Yes!"

Stephanie bounced several more times, then stopped when she felt the first spurt of semen against her cervix. "Oh Dan, yes, fill me up," she cried, her legs wobbling, his warm cum splashing inside her, sending her to her own climax.

She felt another spurt inside her, Dan moaning, his face contorted. Stephanie started bouncing again, faster this time, her pussy milking his cock dry, her own orgasm coursing through her. She grabbed the back of his head, holding it still, her forehead against his, cumming hard on his cock – harder than ever before. There was no cock more perfect than his.

When her orgasm subsided, both were out of breath, Dan easing back on the mattress, holding his mother in his arms, his cock still embedded in her. "Wow," he said.

Stephanie was still shaking, saying "I love you" over and over again, kissing at neck.

After a few moments, having caught their breath, Dan spoke up, "Maybe this could continue when we get back home."

Stephanie rose up on her elbows, smiling at her son, "That's music to my ears."

Dan chuckled, holding her close, "Yep. That Patrick is one lucky little bastard."

"No," Stephanie said. "He WAS. And only for a brief time. You ARE now until you no longer desire me."

"To be honest, I think I'll desire you for a very, very long time."




Chapter 11

The next morning, Stephanie was woken up by her cell phone. It was 11:30 in the morning, she was exhausted and sore – in a good way.

She answered the phone, Vanessa saying hello on the other end. Stephanie looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a total mess, her huge breasts were covered in hickeys due to the hours of Dan sucking them, worshiping them with his mouth. Her nipples were sore. Her legs were weak and sore. Her pussy was slightly chafed and her back hurt. She couldn't help but smile.

Dan was no better. His cock was hypersensitive, sore to the touch. His butt muscles were sore due to pumping and pounding Stephanie. He listened to his mother chat with his sister, a smile on his face.

"Ok great. We'll see you tomorrow then. I'm glad the weather cleared up. Oh I know. But we can come back here again, maybe in the summer," Stephanie was saying.

She ended the call, joining Dan back in bed.

Later they showered, Dan slowly gliding his cock in and out of her from behind, kissing her neck, squeezing her breasts. He didn't care if he was sore, she didn't either. They kept going and going, cumming all day.

After dinner, they were in the hot tub, relaxing, making out for an hour or so. They were attempting to let their sex organs take a break, enjoying each other's company.

"Truth or dare?" Dan asked, breaking the kiss.

"Truth," his mother replied.

"What in the world happed here?" Dan laughed.

"We crossed a line," she smiled.

"I know that, but how? Why? What caused this?"

"I think these urges have been in me for awhile now. Something woke them up."

"What woke them up?" Dan asked.

"Your Aunt Diane."

"How?"

Stephanie leaned kissing, nibbling at his ear, "She and your cousin, Elliot, are like this."

"They are?"

"Mmhmm, and I saw them in the act."

"Wow," Dan said.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth."

"Are you ok? You and I have been getting it on so much in the last 24 hours, we haven't talked much. Are you fine with us being like this?" his mother asked.

Dan paused a moment, looking into her loving, sweet face. "Mom, yes, of course I am. This has been the most amazing experience I've ever had. I was reluctant at first, but when I gave in," He paused, grabbing a breast, bringing it to his mouth, gently kissing a nipple.

Stephanie arched her back, allowing Dan to keep tenderly kissing her sore nipples, kissing away the pain. "When I gave in," he licked her breast meat, in between each mound, then up to her neck, "there were no regrets."

Stephanie intercepted his tongue with hers, covering his mouth, his erect cock against her pussy lips under the water.

"Truth or dare?" Dan asked.

"Truth," she answered.

"What's wildest thing you've done sexually?" Dan asked, a grin on his face.

"Well I would say having sex with you, but I haven't yet done the wildest thing," Stephanie answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Answer dare. Truth or dare?" his mother asked.

"Dare."

His mother smiled, leaning into whisper into Dan's ear.

*****

Dan was behind Stephanie, holding her by her wrists in the middle of the hot tub. She was moaning, water and sweat dripping off them.

Dan was carefully sliding his cock in and out his Stephanie's anus, inching his way further into her rectum. When his cockhead touched the area where her colon curved, he pulled back, going as slow and as gentle as he could.

"You feel so good," he said, just before unloading his cum deep into her body. He would be even sorer in the morning, but when she dared him to take her anally, he couldn't say no.

Stephanie's eyes fluttered, feeling his hot cum fill her up, loving the full feeling. She couldn't wait to get home, her man would stay with her for a few days.

A couple hours later, they went to bed, nude, kissing passionately until they couldn't stay awake any longer.

They slept late the next day, had lunch, and started packing. Taking leftover booze and food with them, they left their cabin, returning to their new life at home.

"I'll be very careful," Stephanie said in the passenger seat.

"Alright, go ahead," Dan said, moving his arm, letting his mother unzip his pants.

She was careful. She kissed and licked his red, chafed cock, all the way home, breaking only to discuss plans for their future.

When they arrived home, the rest of the family joined them, the snow and ice having been cleared off the roads.

Sitting on the couch, next to Dan, they chatted with everyone, pretending nothing happened. They left later in the evening, Dan staying behind.

"Hi honey," Stephanie stepped out of her bathroom, a large white towel wrapped around her body.

"What are you doing in mommy's bedroom?" She asked.

"I'm sleeping in here with you tonight," Dan smiled.

"Oopsie," Stephanie undid the towel, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her naked body. "Mommy is so very clumsy."

Dan was sitting on her bed, watching, admiring her body.

"I'll just bend down and pick the towel up, unless you want to take a nice long look at me. I don't mind, honey."

"I'd love to," he replied.