Former Playmates Pt. 05: Stephanie and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan watched her do a sexy little dance, spinning around, gyrating her hips, playing with her tits for him.

"You ever do any stripping, mom?"

"Yep."

"Oh really?"

"Uh huh. Very briefly," She said, still dancing, running her hands over her body. "Looking back, I guess it was training, preparing me to do it for you one day."

"Well you certainly look incredible."

"Thank you. You think that nice dick of yours is able to please mommy?" she asked.

Dan sighed, "If you have some lotion to put on it afterward, this thing is getting raw. But you know what?"

"What's that, honey?" Stephanie stopped dancing, climbing on the bed to straddle Dan.

"It's all worth it," He sat up, kissing her, Stephanie guiding his cock in.

*****

In that very same moment, Diane, Stephanie's sister, and her son were in the exact same position across the country in Charleston, South Carolina, "That house will be ready for us to move into this summer," Diane told Elliot.

"Oh yeah? Sounds great," he said, bringing a breast to his mouth.

"Mmm, yes," Diane moaned.

"You think my Aunts will really move in with us? Are they like you and me?" Elliot asked.

"I don't know sweetie," Diane said, kissing his lips. "Time will tell. I suspect if they are, you and I will find out eventually."

"Yes," Elliot said, kissing Diane back, their tongues colliding.

In the very same moment, Dan was kissing Stephanie. Breaking the kiss, he gazed into her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm so glad we did this," his mother replied.

She guided Dan back on to the mattress, lying next to him, making tender, sweet, love for the rest of the night.

Stephanie and her son had no idea just how wonderful the coming year of changes would be for them.

The end.

*********************************************

Five parts down, five to go: Julianne incest, Alyssa interracial and incest, Tiffanie interracial and incest. All will lead them to Charleston. Feel free to read The Challenge part 4 to learn about what's going on in that city.

*********************************************