Former Playmates Pt. 06: Julianne's Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her son turned to her, gazed into her eyes, smiling back at her. He leaned over, kissing her lips once more.

"Thank you for everything today, Greg," she said.

"No thank you. Thanks for letting me pamper you. We'll enjoy this movie, go home, and I'll take you to bed," he joked.

Julianne laughed. Not a chuckle, but a loud laughter. Greg beamed while he watched her. "Ok, big shot. Sure," she said.

He did indeed take her to bed later, joking she should sleep nude, suggesting he might. Julianne stopped him, climbed in bed, into his arms, and immediately fell asleep after a wonderful day.

"Who is the sexy lady?" Greg asked her the next day after dinner. He retrieved a picture of his mother from the box in the office. It was the one of her wearing the bright, orange bikini.

"Ugh, geez, no idea," she rolled her eyes.

"I know who," He sat next to her. "It's you."

"A long, long time ago," She said. "Where'd you find that?"

"The office."

Julianne sighed, realizing Greg must have looked through the box of memorabilia from her marriage.

"I found a few other pictures too. Most just papers and stuff," Greg downplayed what he saw and read. "You don't look much different than this now. You're still gorgeous."

"Greg, cut it out," She shook her head.

"No I mean it. I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry for Gisele and I not being there for you like we should've been. I won't go into it much, but dad was an idiot to do what he did. He had you as his woman, his wife, and he gave that up. So, so stupid," Greg shook his head, fighting back anger.

Julianne sniffed, trying not to cry. She leaned her head on Greg's shoulder, gently rubbing his thigh. "Fernanda," she whispered under her breath.

"Hmm?" Greg asked.

"The woman I caught your father with."

"Who?"

"Her name was Fernanda," his mother answered, Greg's eyes shooting open. "I went to Miami one weekend to surprise him. He was there on business. I walked in on him and her. He was calling out her name, Fernanda. He didn't see me at first."

Greg cleared his throat, "That, uh, sounds like a uh, different kind of name."

"Yeah, she was a younger woman. Hispanic, or Latino, or whatever the hell they're called," his mother said, bitterness in her tone. "She might've been Cuban, no idea. Really tall too."

"I see," Greg breathed slowly to calm his racing heart. He wanted to ask more, but couldn't believe what he was hearing. He wondered if it was a different Fernanda than the one he was sleeping with during his visits to Miami. In his heart he knew, it was the same, tall, Latina his father cheated on his mother with. He wanted to vomit.

"Be right back," he said, quickly getting up, going to the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face.

"It can't be," he kept telling himself. "But it probably is." He knew Fernanda was quite sexually active - a whore, which is one reason he liked her. It wouldn't surprise him if she had a few married men in her stable of studs.

After regaining his composure he joined his mother on the couch again.

"You ok?" she asked.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Just thinking about all the wonderful things we can do together."

Julianne smiled once more, resuming their cuddling position.

Chapter 8

"Greg! Stop it!" Julianne swatted playfully at her son's shoulder. He was tickling her sides, trying to pick her up at the same time. "You're all nasty and sweaty."

"Ok, ok, come outside then," Greg motioned for his mother to follow.

It was the next weekend and Greg was doing more yard work.

"What is this? Why have you dug up this area?" his mother asked.

"You and I," Greg said, wiping his forehead, "are going to plant stuff."

"Plant stuff?"

"Yeah. Flowers, vegetables, crap like that," Greg replied.

Julianne chuckled, "I see. So a nice little garden."

"That's right," Greg said, removing his t-shirt, using it to wipe his head. He moved behind his mother, holding her from behind. "It'll be fun."

"Alright. If you say so," Julianne turned around, glancing at Greg's muscular frame. She gathered up sweat from his chest and flicked it at his face.

"Hey!" Greg grabbed her, pulling her against his body. His mother feigned a struggle. "You know you like it! I bet you're secretly a wild and crazy woman!"

"Ha! Sure," Julianne stopped struggling, letting her son hold her. "You look good, Greg. I mean, I can see you work out."

"Thanks. I haven't been in a few weeks though - ever since I started spending time with you - my favorite person."

She trailed her hands up and down his sweaty back, not caring about getting her hands wet. "You're sweet. Maybe this will be fun," she ended the hug.

Later that night, they went to bed at the same time - 11 pm. "You want me to sleep shirtless, don't you mom? After seeing me today in the backyard. I understand. I'll do it," Greg solemnly said, pretending that it was a huge deal.

"Oh yes. I certainly do," his mother joked in return, watching Greg remove his t-shirt.

She curled up in his arms, like always, except this time she trailed her hands over his bare stomach and chest.

"You've been so sweet lately, so affectionate," she said.

"Well, I'm just glad to be here. I'm going to take care of you, remember?"

Julianne smiled, closing her eyes, when Greg kissed the back of her head goodnight.

Greg was woken up an hour later by his phone buzzing on the bedside table. He picked up, feeling disgust at himself when he saw who it was from.

"I thought you were coming to see me this weekend?" was the text from Fernanda. Attached was a nude photo she took of herself.

Greg deleted the text and Fernanda from his contacts list.

******

Melissa confronted Greg at work the following week. "Hey, you ok? Aline said you aren't returning her calls. We were hoping to try again for a three-way."

"Oh right. Yeah, I'm sorry. I've just been really busy. My mom is going through some problems. I gotta focus on her," Greg explained.

"Oh. I understand, that's sweet of you," Melissa said.

Greg nodded, watching her walk back to her cube. He took out his phone, scrolling through the contacts, deleting Aline and Melissa's information. He was going to give his mother all of his attention.

After dinner that night, he and his mother took a long walk, holding hands, through the neighborhood. He drew a hot bath for her when they returned and walked around the house, thinking of what to plant in their garden. He walked by the office and darted inside.

He looked through the box once more, digging deeper, toward the bottom. Greg usually grabbed a few letters or pictures that were near the top, so not to disturb the contents as much. But his mother knew he found the box, and he admitted to seeing the photos and "papers," so he figured why not investigate it further.

There it was, at the very bottom. Greg saw it after removing most of the contents. It was the Playboy issue his mother posed in so long ago.

He chuckled, picking it up, debating on looking at her photos. He shrugged and opened the magazine, thinking if he accidentally flipped to her spread, then it'd be ok. Greg kept randomly flipping through the pages, not seeing his mother. Pretending it was an accident, he flipped to a random page near the back, then another, then another.

Then he saw, for a split second, a very nice pair of breasts. He looked away, then back at the picture, "Yep I think that's her. Oh well, just an accident."

Then he started at the breasts. Then he looked to his mother's smiling face. "That's her. Very nice mom. Good job," he said in his head.

He couldn't look away. He flipped the page; it was his mother on all fours, his eyes lit up. "Oh wow, yeah, that's her alright."

He kept going, looking at every single picture. Admiring her ass, her long legs, and her breasts. "Ok that's enough," he said, nearly out of breath. He put the magazine back in the box, burying it with the letters, documents, and old photos.

A couple hours later, Julianne was lying in his arms, gliding her hands over his bare midsection. Greg spoke up, "I saw someone naked today."

"Oh yeah?" his mother laughed.

"Yep. Best looking naked woman I've ever seen," Greg continued.

Julianne rose up on her elbow. "Who?"

Greg grinned. Her face flushed with embarrassment. "You didn't! Me?"

"Oh yeah. Mmm, gorgeous."

"Ugh, I can't believe you looked. I should've thrown that out long ago," His mother said.

"Hey it's alright. We're both adults. The lighting was great," he paused, "your body was great. It still is. I haven't seen you naked in person, but I'm willing to bet what's under the pajamas is still a perfect 10."

"Stop it!" She swatted at him and rolled over, embarrassed.

Greg rolled over too, holding her. He kissed her head, "I'm sorry. I was just curious."

She shook with silent laughter, "It's ok Greg. Like you said, we're both adults now."

"I love you."

"I love you too," She rolled over, her face in his, giving him a long goodnight kiss on the lips. They smiled at one another for a few seconds, before she rolled over and went to sleep.

Chapter 9

The following weekend's project was taking his mother to pick out flowers and other plants for the garden. Greg felt this would be something she would enjoy and they could do together. He personally didn't care about gardens, but wanted to give her something to focus on. They bought tomato plants, tulips, daffodils, and a rose bush, along with extra soil.

Greg read the instructions that came with the plants; luckily his mother had a better idea of how to plant them. He smiled, thinking his plan to keep her busy and occupied was working, watching her go to work.

"I think I can do this one," Greg said, taking over one of the tulip plants. When he was done, he quickly swiped his mother's face with his thumb, leaving a streak of dirt on her cheek.

"Oops. Sorry," he grinned.

"Uh huh," Julianne said, wiping her face clean.

"Looks like we have plenty of soil left. I'll move the extra bags over by the steps," Greg said, squatting to lift the heavy bags. He moved them by the steps near the back door. He got a funny idea.

Greg removed his t-shirt, "Mom."

Julianne turned around, seeing her shirtless son. Greg flexed his pectoral muscles, "Let's hit the shower babe."

"Babe?" Julianne laughed.

"Yeah, let's go."

"You're such a big flirt," his mother laughed. "I think I'll pass," she added, walking by Greg, up the stairs.

"Hey," he grabbed her arm. "Are you happy with me living here?"

She paused a moment, smiled and nodded her head.

"Good," he kissed her cheek, then her lips. His mother smiled and turned to walk up the stairs.

Greg playfully slapped her ass. "Greg!" she turned around, pretending to be angry.

"What? You have a nice one. I saw it in Playboy, remember?"

"Oh geez," Julianne headed inside.

That night Greg chased her around the house after dinner. He caught her, grabbed her, tickled her and slammed her on the bed. He kissed her lips, looking into her eyes said, "I love you."

Julianne caressed his face, "Oh sweetie, I love you too."

"Good, let's go to bed!" Greg pulled off his shirt, rolled onto his back, his mother once again in his arms.

She ran her hands over his body, sat up, and smiled at him.

"I love seeing that smile. I really do," Greg said. "What are you smiling about?"

"You. Why are you here with me when you," she glanced at his stomach, "could be out? You know, having fun?"

"Are you referring to sex?" Greg asked in a shocked manner.

"No, I mean, maybe?"

"I know what you meant," He pulled her back down on top of him. "I want to spend all my time with you right now. I'm here for you. I should've been here for you back during the divorce. I was too distracted. Not anymore."

Greg caressed his mother's face, she smiled warmly. Thoughts of his father's letters, how much he loved and craved her ran through his mind. His thumb slowly ran across her lips.

"Greg?" she whispered.

"Hmm? Sorry, was distracted again it seems. This time by the prettiest lady I know," he said, releasing his mother, stretching his arms.

Julianne watched him stretch, her hands once again going to his body, gliding over the muscles, almost admiringly. Greg noticed, smiling awkwardly at her.

******

Two weeks later, Greg was expanding the garden. "Right about here would be perfect!" his mother cheerily told him.

"Alright, I'll dig it to there then."

"Thank you, sweetie! We'll plant the sunflowers there," Julianne kissed his cheek. "When you're done, I'll have lemonade waiting."

Greg smiled, pinching her butt when she walked away. They had been like that almost daily. Greg would go to work, come home, and cook dinner less and less, his mother taking over that duty. They would flirt, giggle, and cuddle on the couch for awhile before going to bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. Greg loved seeing her happy again.

Something strange was happening with Greg too. He no longer was driven by lust, by the need to get pussy, by the desire to sleep with a new woman - or any woman. Instead he was driven by making his mother smile, bringing her happiness, making her feel loved.

"Mmm, very good," Julianne said, sipping on lemonade an hour later.

"Are you talking about the garden here or me?" Greg joked.

"Both!"

"Come here!" he chased after her. She got away, reaching down to grab a clump of dirt and throw it at her son.

"Oops," she grinned.

Greg tackled her, being as careful as possible, guiding her to the freshly plowed plot of land. They rolled around, throwing dirt onto each other's face, Greg causing his mother to squeal when he pulled her t-shirt open, dumping a handful of dirt down her chest.

"You jerk!" she straddled him, rubbing dirt into his chest and stomach. He grabbed her waist, holding her in place on top of him.

They laughed, sharing another long gaze, their smiles fading. Julianne bent down, kissing her son's face, peppering his jaw with kisses. "I love you," She whispered in his ear.

Her hands slid down his side, whispering once more, "You have such a great body. So sexy."

"So do you. I gotta admit. You're a hot woman," Greg said, his hand sliding to the small of her back.

"Yeah?"

"Indeed," Greg got bold and grabbed her ass, squeezing the cheeks, knowing she'd scold him. But she didn't.

"Mmm, naughty Greg," his mother said sliding off him.

She quickly tugged at his gym shorts, throwing a large hand full of dirt into them. She stood and ran away giggling.

Greg, lying on the ground, dirt in his underwear, laughed. "She is hot though," he said out loud to no one.

After he got as much dirt out of his boxers as possible, he went inside, finding his mother removing her t-shirt. He whistled at her, startling her. "We going to shower together?"

"Greg," she gave him a look.

"What? Kill two birds with one stone. Besides, I've seen you naked, remember?" he asked, standing in front of her, his hands on her bare waist.

"We can't do that, sweetie."

"I know. I'm just being silly."

Julianne smiled, turned around and turned on the shower, giving her son a look over her shoulder.

"Alright, alright. I'll go use the other one," Greg said. "I wouldn't mind though."

"I know. It'd be kind of nice. Kind of intimate. But it's not right," his mother said. She went to undo her bra, staring at Greg. "Go silly!"

"Oh right, yeah. Sorry."

That night after dinner, he held her in the middle of the kitchen, his eyes closed, enjoying her warmth. He ended the embrace and kissed her lips, "You're so wonderful."

"You are too, Greg," she replied. She kissed him again, a little longer than his.

She was in his arms, caressing his body. "You are sexy. I meant that."

"So are you," Greg said, his mother looking at him.

They stared at one another, Greg running his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry if I've ever disappointed you."

"Why do you say that?"

Greg shrugged, "I don't know. I just want you to know how loved you are. I'm sorry if I didn't show it much in the past."

"Are you still going on about not being there for me?"

"Maybe."

"You're here now aren't you? If you'd rather be here than out chasing girls, that's fine by me."

"I would rather be here. More than any place in the world," Greg said escorting Julianne to the bedroom. He flopped on the bed, smiling at her.

Julianne smiled, "I see. Oh well. I guess this body you've worked so hard for will miss out on fun."

"No it won't," Greg yawned, stretching his arms. "Get to work. I won't tell anyone. Our little secret."

"Get to work?" Julianne laughed.

"Yep. I'm sure a goddess like you knows how to please man," Greg said, recalling more of his father's erotic letters.

Julianne called his bluff, "Thank you. And I sure do."

"What?"

He didn't have time to react. His mother leaned down, kissing his neck, "Start here and kiss my way down."

"Uh, huh?"

"Sit up," she said, helping him remove his shirt.

"Mom?"

"Down to his chest," Julianne kissed his pec, followed by each nipple. "Then to his stomach," following it up with a trail of kisses down to his navel, running her hands all over his torso.

Greg was in shock, "Is she really going to do something like that? Would I really let her?" he thought.

"And then," Julianne paused, peppering his stomach with kisses. "I forget!"

Greg breathed a sigh of relief - she was joking around with him. "Hah, very funny."

"I'm old now. I can't remember things as well," Julianne said, resuming her usual position in Greg's arms.

"Heh, yeah, gotcha," He gulped. "Not too old," he said nervously.

He lay in bed wide awake for the next hour, asking himself over and over if he'd let her do something sexual to him. The only answer he could come up with was "I don't know."

Chapter 10

The following Saturday afternoon, Julianne twirled around in front of the mirror in her bathroom. She had gone shopping with Greg earlier and he bought her another new dress. It was a long, flowery, sundress.

Greg entered the room and whistled at her, "Everyone will see how good looking my lady looks tonight."

"Greg, I'm not your lady," his mother said.

"Yes you are."

He moved behind her, resting his hands on her tummy. "I live here, I cook for you, we work in our garden together, we go out together, I buy you things, and then we come home and go to sleep in each other's arms. You're my lady."

Julianne rested her head on Greg's shoulder, looking at their reflection in the mirror, a smile forming on her face. He kissed the top of her head.

"We'll have a great time at the fair tonight. I'll win you some prizes too," he said.

"If you say so," Julianne said.

Greg moved away from her, swatting at her flowing dress when he walked by.

******

"I gotta say, sweetie, you have been so wonderful and sweet to me the last several weeks," Julianne said, her arm wrapped around Greg's while walking through the fair that night. He was carrying a huge teddy bear he won for her in one of the silly games they played.

"No, thank you. Thank you for letting me spend this time with you. It's something I should've done long ago," Greg stopped, turning to face his mother, running his finger through her blonde locks. "I've had a great day with you."

"I have too. I feel younger with you. It's kinda like we are together. I know it just seems that way, but I like it. I haven't been this happy in a long, long time," she said.

"I know. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you stay happy. You will keep being my focus. I love you," Greg said, kissing her lips softly.

Julianne smiled, blushing once more, "I like that."

"What? The kisses?"

"Yes. I know it's silly, but it's just a nice little thing that you do."