Former Playmates Pt. 06: Julianne's Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

"No, mom, it's not silly. I like it too. I know I've said it before, but you're so pretty, so," Greg paused, taking a chance at using his father's words from his erotic letters, "so perfect."

Her eyes widened, "Oh Greg, I, I love you too." Julianne moved to kiss Greg, to give a long, loving kiss, but was interrupted by someone behind them. It was a man the two of them hadn't noticed from before. He was drunk.

"Awww yeah. Get that pussy, boy," He said, struggling to stand, throwing his bottle down. He was a large man.

Greg stared at him, "Come on. Let's go," his whispered to his mother.

"That's right, take her home and fuck that bitch," the drunken man said. Greg turned, glaring at the man, seeing a worn down shirt with the logo of the fair and a name tag below it. The fair was closing down, he must be off duty.

"What you lookin at, boy? Huh? If you don't take that bitch home, shit, I'll do it. I'll tear that pussy up!"

Greg moved toward the drunkard, "Greg!" his mother tried to stop him.

It was too late. Greg punched the man right across the mouth, causing him to fall down. "No!" his mother cried, pulling him away. "We're going home. Now!"

"Sorry," Greg took a deep breath, put his arm around his mother and walked towards the exit.

A moment later, Greg fell to the ground, having been pushed hard. He looked to his left, seeing his mother on her knees. The impact from the huge, drunk man knocked them both down. She seemed fine, but all Greg saw was red.

Adrenaline pumping through his veins, his boiling blood, caused him to feel no pain from the beating the drunk was giving him. He was raining fists down on Greg's body, but Greg felt nothing. He only saw his mother crying.

Lying on his side, he saw the man's legs and kicked his knee as hard as he could, causing the man to stumble. Greg got to his feet as fast as possible, squatted, balled his right fist and gave the stumbling man an uppercut to the nose, breaking it.

The drunkard roared in pain, unable to react when Greg tackled him, mercilessly slamming his fists down on him. He said nothing while he beat the man that insulted the woman he loved.

The man managed to land a few blows to Greg's face, but they were unsuccessful in stopping him. Finally he gave out, the man bleeding and trying to block the onslaught of fists, Greg's mother pulling him off the man.

He held her, saying he was sorry over and over. The man crawled away, pulling himself behind one of the game booths, out of sight.

"Let's go," she said. "Let's go home."

Greg nodded, looking around, seeing a few stragglers leaving the fair, a couple of them pointing at the fight they had witnessed. "Some drunk guy," Greg heard a person say. "Yeah I saw it too," another mumbled.

Another drunken patron clapped his hands, "Yeah buddy! Defend your woman! Whooooo!"

Greg and Julianne ignored them, holding one another as they made their way to Greg's car. She drove them home.

Their timing was just right. The carnival was closing just as a late night thunderstorm was approaching. Julianne glanced over to her embarrassed son, as the clouds above opened up, thunder and lightning all around them. The car ride was silent.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, mom," Greg whispered, when they pulled in the driveway.

"It's ok," she patted his thigh. "Let's get inside."

Greg nodded, sniffed, and opened the car door, quickly escorting his mother inside out of the pouring rain and lightning.

"See? We're all ok," she said, entering the house, hugging Greg.

"I know," Greg nodded.

"Let me get a look at you," she said. Greg sniffed, fighting back tears of anger and nodded.

Julianne led him to the bedroom, turning on the light, examining the small cuts on his temple and jaw. "Oh sweetie. It's ok. Anywhere else?"

Greg shrugged, "He was hitting my arms and back some, I think. It was all a blur."

Julianne smiled, helping Greg remove his shirt, looking over the red whelps of his shoulder and back. "Yes, he got you here some too. Take off your shoes and relax."

Greg did as he was told, sitting against the pillows his mother stacked. All he saw was his mother in pain, some drunk guy trying to rape her. Lightning crackled, the power went out.

He wasn't thinking of anything else. He couldn't concentrate; asking himself what he'd do if something happened to her over and over again. Greg didn't notice his mother enter the room with a lit candle. She placed on the table next to the bed, along with several more, lighting them too.

"There, that's better. Now I can see you," she smiled. She grabbed a wet wash cloth and sat next to Greg on the bed. She dabbed his face some, Greg wincing a bit from pain. "It'll be ok," she comforted him.

"No. No it won't," Greg said. "The thought of anyone hurting you kills me. I'll never, ever, let anyone cause you harm again. Not some drunk and not dad. I love you so much, more than anything, than anyone," he rambled. He was stopped by a kiss.

Julianne leaned forward, kissing his lips hard. Inches from his face, she gazed in to his eyes, glancing at his lips and kissed him once more, softer this time. Then she did it again and again, slow, loving kisses on the mouth. Greg didn't mind. He closed his eyes, holding her face with one hand.

Julianne straddled him, the kissing increasing, becoming more frantic. Greg sat up, gently tugging at her hair, causing her to arch her back. He kissed at her neck, her moans further helping his cock to harden.

Julianne broke the kiss, pushed Greg back, tugging at his pants. He helped by lifting his butt up, allowing her to pull them down a bit, exposing his erection. With her dress hiked up, she pulled her panties to the side, grabbed the base of his cock and guided inside her.

Greg still didn't mind. Part in shock, he was able to nod his head to her. Julianne grabbed his face again, kissing him harder than ever, while she grinded her hips against him.

"Yes," Greg whispered, catching his breath. "Do it," he told his mother.

She nodded, her lips quivering and kept going, grinding and riding him, working closer to an orgasm she needed.

"G-Greg," she stuttered.

"Yes, cum for me. Please," he begged, holding her in his arms. "I love you."

"Ahhh, Greg!" she whimpered, closing her eyes, her body tensing. "Yes!"

"That's it! Yes!" Greg urged her on.

Her legs began shaking, her core tightening even more, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her spine. Julianne began tearing up, never feeling so much joy and pleasure before. Then it was over. Reality struck her over what she had just done, what she had just given into, perhaps out of loneliness.

When the orgasm subside, she quickly hopped off her son, "I'm sorry!" she cried, leaving the room.

"Mom! Wait," Greg chased after her.

Chapter 11

"No!" she cried, pushing him away, when he caught up to her in the kitchen.

"It's ok!" he chased after her, his mother running, crying, into the back yard, the rain still pouring.

She was ashamed, wanting to run, not caring about the storm outside. Greg grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"No, please, just - "

Julianne was the one interrupted this time by a kiss. Greg was holding her arms, kissing her hard, the rain drenching them.

When it ended, she spoke first, "I'm sorry, it just came over me."

"Shhh, let's keep going."

"It's not right."

"I don't care," Greg said.

"We'll catch a cold out here."

"I don't care," he said again, kissing her hard, grabbing her waist, pulling her against his opened pants.

Still kissing him in the rain, she slid her fingers into his boxer shorts, slowly pulling them down. She bent at the knees, never taking her mouth off Greg's, helping him step out of his pants. She slowly stroked his cock, still at full strength.

The power came back on. A streetlight in between her and the neighbor's house came back on, shining thought the gap between the two homes, providing a little light for them.

Julianne ended the kiss, took a step back, eyes on her Greg, and she slowly pulled her dress up and over her head. She unhooked her bra, letting it fall the grass, then stepped out of her panties.

Greg looked over her naked, glistening body. Their eyes met, she ran her fingers through her wet hair, and a soft smile came over her face. Greg lunged at her, grabbing her, kissing her, her arms wrapping around his neck. He picked her up, holding her by her ass, their tongues dancing.

With her legs wrapped around his waist, he guided his cock back inside her, momentarily stopping their kisses to look at her face. "Ready?"

"Uh huh," she replied. Greg resumed kissing her.

She felt so good, gliding up and down his shaft, almost too good. He paused his gentle bouncing, going to his knees, lowering her on to her back in the wet grass.

"Ah! Greg," she moaned, running her nails up and down his wet back. He kept working, rolling his hips into her, driving his cock in as deep as he could.

"So, so, good," he managed to say. His mother kissed him again, holding him in place while he thrust in and out of her.

Moments later, he rolled over, taking her with him. "I'll never hurt you."

"I know," she said, kissing while they made love.

Rolling around a few more times, trading the top position, then landed in the newest, unfinished part of the garden. Greg felt the soft mud on his back, ignoring it he kept kissing her.

"You're my lady. Forever," he said.

Julianne's eyes rolled into the back of her head, while Greg licked at her neck. "I know. This is so wrong, but so good."

Greg rolled back on top of her, this time her back covered in mud. Their weight, mixed with his powerful thrusts, caused an indentation in the mud.

"I can't last much longer," Greg said.

"Then cum," she kissed him again, "cum in me."

Greg rose to his knees, taking his cock-impaled mother with him. Lightning flashed in the distance, rain kept pouring on the, Greg began bouncing her, working toward filling her with cum.

"Ahh yes! Yes!" she cried, her own orgasm building.

"I love you!" he said over and over again, his balls tightening.

"I love you too! I'm yours," she cried out into the night.

"Not yet!" Greg said, seconds away from climaxing. "Ahhh!" he moaned, his cock erupting, filling his lady with his seed, truly making her his.

Coming off their mutual orgasm, they slowly went to their side, kissing each other on the way down. He held her, kissed her, not speaking for several minutes.

"Let's go inside," she smiled weakly.

Picking up their clothes, they held hands, making their way inside.

"Do you want to keep doing this?" Greg asked, a moment later in the shower.

"Yes. I do."

"Are you sure? I just want you to be happy."

"I've never been happier," she assured him, closing her eyes, standing against him in the shower.

"Good, Gisele was worried about you."

"You can tell her I'm much, much better now. Just leave certain details out. You know, about how I'm your lady now."

"Oh you are? I thought you said you weren't," Greg laughed.

"Well that was before I had some of this," she said, going to her knees, kissing her way down Greg's body.

Stopping at his navel, "Hmm, what's after this? Ah, I remember."

"See? You aren't that old."

"Nope," she said before devouring his cock.

Greg winced from pleasure, watching her suck his cock back to life. He wanted her pussy again. He wanted to eat it with as much gusto as she was feeding on his cock.

He turned off the shower, bent down, guiding Julianne to her feet. They stepped out of the shower, "Hold on tight," he said.

"What?"

Greg picked her up, flipping her upside down, causing her to squeal. He buried his face in her pussy, licking it, swirling his tongue all around it. He walked backward toward the bed, sitting on the edge, he laid back, he and his mother in a more normal looking 69 position.

The candles in the room were still burning, the two lovers mutually servicing each other orally. Greg's jaw and tongue were getting tired, but his mother kept going, kept bobbing her head up and down on his cock, slurping away on it. Greg would give himself a break, slap her ass a few times, kiss and lick all around her puckered hole, before driving his tongue back into her pussy.

She came several times over the next hour. Finally, the desire to have him inside her took over; she turned around, impaled herself on his dick, and went to work. She held his arms down, grinned at him, and bounced herself up and down on Greg until he exploded, once again filling her with semen.

"Mmm, so good," she said, lying on top of Greg, his orgasm subsiding, kissing at the small wound on his jaw as he caught his breath.

Chapter 12

They were inseparable the next few days. Greg called into work, stating a family issue he had to sort out. They believed him. Julianne had been sucking his cock throughout the phone call. He picked her up, took her to bed, and made love to her again and again.

"I've never loved anyone as much as I love you," Greg said, slamming the bed against the wall.

"I'll always be here for you. I'll always take care of you," he added.

"I still can't believe we're doing this," his mother said, her tits jiggling from each impact. "But I don't want it to end."

******

In that very same moment, Julianne's oldest sister, Diane was on her back as well. Diane's son, Elliot, was on top of her, cock embedded balls deep.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Diane screamed out, her legs trapping Elliot in place. "I love my baby!"

The house was full of boxes. They were moving into a new neighborhood soon, into a nearly complete house, specifically built for Diane and her family.

Diane wanted all of her sisters and their sons to live there. But she had no idea yet, if they were like her and Elliot.

In that very same moment, in Minnesota, Stephanie, the younger sister of Diane, and a few years older than Julianne, was squealing with delight. Her son, Dan, was in between her legs, eating her pussy for lunch.

"Ugh, I gotta have those tits," He said, going to his knees, guiding his cock inside Stephanie.

"My honey loves these big boobs," Stephanie giggled, offering a tit to her son.

"I love you more," Dan said, before taking a nipple to his mouth.

They had been lovers for the past few months. Stephanie was pleased at how well they were keeping their secret love affair from her daughters, but in the back of her mind, she knew one day, they may have to come clean.

******

Greg grabbed his naked mother in the kitchen, bringing her in for a long kiss. "Dinner is ready," he said.

Julianne straddled him on her couch, bringing a fork to his mouth. They feed each other, all while Greg's cock was inside her.

Afterward, Julianne rode him to orgasm, her pussy milking his cock of cum, her mouth cleaning it next.

They held one another on the couch, not saying a word, smiling.

An hour later, Greg was in the shower, rinsing off. He was slightly startled when the shower door opened, his mother joining him. She turned around, offering her pussy to him.

Greg looked at her back, the water streaming down it; he looked to her butt, swaying back and forth with her hips. He thought about reusing words from his father's letters once more, but decided against it. He wasn't his father. He would never run around on his mother, he would never break her heart; he would always love her more than any man ever could.

Greg bent at the knees, guided his cock into her from behind, and felt her perfect pussy welcome him home. His hands roamed all over her stomach and breasts, while he kissed at her neck, showing her how much he loved her.

The next day Julianne was in the office, nude, tearing up and throwing away all the letters her ex-husband had written. She glanced at the photos with his words on the back and tore them up too, placing all the shredded and torn up paper in a small waste basket on the desk. At the bottom of the box, she found the issue of Playboy she posed in. Just as she was about to tear it, a hand stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa, let's keep this one," Gregg said, taking the Playboy from his mother, placing it safely on the shelf.

"I figured you'd want to keep it," she grinned.

"It's great piece of memorabilia," he said, picking her up, lying her on the desk. He pushed her legs apart, guiding himself in.

"Mmhmm, and now you're sleeping with a former Playmate," she joked.

"More than that, mom, I'm making love to one. I'm taking care of one. I'm showing her how perfect she is," Greg said.

"I see. Well then get to work!" she joked, using Greg's words.

He grabbed the small trash can and dumped all the contents, the torn up letters and photos, on top of his laughing mother.

Got to work he did, fucking her as hard as he could on top the desk, torn letters of her ex-husband, his father, all around them.

That night, Greg took her so hard in the shower she accidentally tore the shower curtain off, causing them to lose their balance, spilling out onto the floor. Afterward, Greg was looking through her medicine cabinet.

"You still need these?" he asked when his mother stood behind him, her hands roaming over his shoulders and chest.

She glanced at the medicine she stopped taking a few months prior and shook her head. "No, you're all the medicine I need now."

"Good," Greg smiled, turning to face his mother, kissing her gently on the lips. He picked her up, took her bed and made love to his lady.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers