Fortieth Birthday Contract

Story Info
Wife's unexpected present proves the saying.
6k words
4.57
278.7k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d like to tell you about the greatest birthday present my wife has ever given me and how it changed our lives for the better. They say life begins at forty and for me that was certainly true.

First some background, I am married to Carol, we have two children, Katie and Mark, and for the moment at least, no pets. Carol and I have been married a little over 10 years and I love her very much.

I guess like most couples, sex goes out the window when you have children and that was certainly the case with us. Although we had what I would call a good marriage, sex and money (or the lack of it – in both cases) were the most common sources of tension between us.

Like most mothers Carol had put on a little weight since having the children and as a result lost some of her self confidence. The combination of that and looking after Katie and Mark had both contributed to the situation where we had sex about once every two or three weeks at most.

Anyway we were sitting having dinner one evening when Carol started the whole thing:

"Darling, you know it’s your fortieth birthday in a couple of months”

“Yeah….. thanks for reminding me”

“Well it’s a big milestone and I want to give you something really special to mark it”

“Like what, we haven’t got the money to start being extravagant”

“Well I was reading this article about ………and I was thinking of ……..well, um giving you something more personal” Carol said, blushing.

“What did you have in mind” I asked, getting very curious about what was on her mind.

“Well the article suggested ………and I was thinking I could …”

“What?”

“Well you know how you are always wanting more sex ……….and well this article was suggesting…………..and I thought………………” she took a deep breath and looked up from the floor “I will be your sex slave” Carol smiled, blushing furiously now.

“Wow…………….I mean, where did that come from?……are you serious?” I asked. She definitely had my attention now.

“I thought it wouldn’t cost us anything, it’s something special and personal, and I’m know it is something you’d want” Carol said looking a bit sheepish “Look, I know that our sex life hasn’t been as good or as frequent as you would like and this would also be my way of making it up to you” she added, looking slightly more confident now.

“What exactly did you have in mind”

"I will be your slave for the week of your birthday….. I’ll do anything you want, except oral – well OK, some oral but no coming in my mouth because I don’t like it." She finished.

"Umm……that sounds great………. and it’s a lovely thought……… but ………" I said, thinking.

“What?” she asked, looking a bit surprised “I thought you’d like that”, she added.

“Of course I would, but…..well ……..I don’t think it would work”

“Why ever not?” she asked

“Well, we always seem to be arguing about sex……I’d only get carried away, you’d change your mind and I’m afraid we‘d end up having another argument.”

“I won’t change my mind”

“I love you and I really appreciate the thought but …………..how about something a little less ambitious?”

”You don’t think I’m up to it, do you?”

“I didn’t say that” (it was what I was thinking though!).

“You don’t do you” she was looking very irritated by this turn of events.

“I’m not saying that, it just well, in the past you haven’t been very……………….well”

“Right that’s it then” Carol interrupted “I’m going to prove it to you…………We’ll draw-up a contract” (I didn’t mention Carol, used to work as a secretary in a legal firm). She continued “We’ll have to have SOME rules, but otherwise I’ll do anything you say, OK”

“And what if you don’t ……do I sue you” I said laughing.

Carol paused obviously not having thought about it to that level of detail “OK if I don’t then I have to pay a forfeit of some kind OK…………..….which is academic anyway, because I won’t back out” Carol said looking very determined.

At that moment Carol marched out of the room, and then returned with a pen and a notepad. “Let’s see, my rules are” Carol said, making notes

“1 – No pain – I know you wouldn’t but… 2 – nothing that would get us arrested in public 3 – nothing around the children, obviously and 4 – No coming in my mouth” Carol finished, handing me the pad “Now what rules do you want to have”

“OK then ……..” I said thinking, still not really believing she was serious about this. “Number 1 – You can’t wear any underwear for the whole week”

“OK, I can do that” Carol nodded with that determined look.

“and Number 2 – …..I can’t think of a number 2 unless we make it that you can’t hesitate for too long before doing what I ask” I added

“OK. Now what if I disobey you or hesitate too long, what punishments will I receive?”

“Let’s see” I said thinking, still not really believing we were having this conversation “I guess each penalty should get progressively more severe – a kind of three strikes and your out type of approach”

“Seems fair” Carol said “What about Strike 1, then”

"For Strike 1, you must spend the evening naked …………oh, and I get an extra day added to the original week" I said thinking quickly, not wishing to lose my advantage.

"OK, and Strike 2? She replied.

"Strike 2, Umm," I thought " A bigger extension, 3 days.... and ... eh.... you shave yourself” I said, nodding at her pussy. She had always refused to do this in the past.

"I don’t really fancy that, but OK, ……. and for Strike 3" she continued.

I was getting into this now ”To disobey me that many times deserves a severe punishment” I said trying not to laugh. “We said 3 Strikes and your out. So I think that for a 3rd strike your main rule should also go” I then continued

“Yes for Strike 3 I get an extension of an extra week and you have to give me a blow job till I come in your mouth ………………and then swallow it all!” I said, expecting a total refusal.

"I don’t like it but OK, I guess that’s fair for a third strike” Carol said looking a little more nervous.

“What happens if you break the rules again…… if we are going to have a contract then we should cover all eventualities” I said teasingly.

“I don’t think we’ll need it ………..but OK……for any other offences, you get ………. another week and another blow job……………. fair enough?”

“Umm ……well…. No……. not really…… the penalties are supposed to get more severe……so it should be worse than a third strike. I think any extra offences should be an extra weeks and eh……..blow jobs whenever I want until we finish” I added pushing my luck.

“What! ………. Oh OK then……but it’s academic because it won’t happen anyway”

“I can’t believe any of it will happen” I replied, quite genuinely.

“I’ve said it will so it will. I’ll type-up the contract, put in what we have just agreed, and we’ll both sign it, so that there is no doubt about what the rules are” Carol replied with that determined look again.

"What ever you say," I said, still not believing my luck.

It was actually three days later that Carol gave me the agreement typed up and asked me to check it. She had written a start time of 7pm on the Friday before my birthday (which fell on a Tuesday) and that it would end at the same time, the following Friday. I read through it and signed it before handing it back.

To my amazement she gave it back to me two days later not only signed by her but also witnessed, by her best friend, Dawn.

She explained that they had met for lunch and that after a couple of drinks she had told Dawn all about it and that I had the cheek to say that I didn’t think she had it in her. Apparently Dawn read through it all and when she had finished laughing, said what an excellent birthday present it would make.

Dawn had also jokingly threatened Carol that she would be on my side if Carol tried to wriggle out of it, and insisted on witnessing it there and then (she works at the same legal firm Carol used to work at…… which is also how they met…).

So it was on.

-----------------------------

After what seemed like years but was in fact only about 6 or 7 weeks, the Friday finally came. Carol had arranged that her parents would look after the children (Katie and Mark) for the weekend.

I made a point of getting home early (about 5:30) to have a shower while Carol took Katie and Mark to her parents. They live about half an hour away but of course she got caught-up in the Friday evening traffic.

When 7pm came I suddenly got an evil thought – she finally pulled up in the car about 10 minutes later.

I gave Carol a hug and a kiss as soon as she got in and asked her if she was really sure she was happy about going through with this. She gave me a mock angry-look and she “Of course I am – a contract is a contract and it’s gone 7pm so we’ve started – what is my master’s desire” she said with a glint in her eyes.

“OK then, as we’ve already started I would like you to prove to me that you are not breaking the rules right now”

Carol gave me a quizzical look and then the penny dropped “NO FAIR” she said, “I just got in and I’ve been stuck in traffic”

“A contract is a contract” I added with a smile, "The contract states that you must not wear underwear…………Is this Strike 1, already?”

“No Fair ….” Carol replied undoing her blouse.

“And while you at it take the rest off too”

“I didn’t think I’d be dressed for very long anyway this evening” Carol said stripping off.

This was going to be great and I already had an extra day. Carol finally took off her last item of clothing, her knickers and stood waiting.

I walked into the dining room, dropped my bathrobe and sat on one of the chairs.

“Now I’d like my slave to ride me”

"Yes...sir" she replied, sauntering over and then straddling me. Carol lowered herself slowly and then with one hand guided me into her. After a few tentative dips she finally made the descent and took all of me, while looking straight into my eyes.

Carol smiled at me “I can’t believe you’re claiming an extra day already”

“And your clothes for the rest of the night” I replied. “Now ride me, slave”

“YES SIR” she said, saluting.

Carol started slowly and then briefly stopped, opened her eyes and whispered “I love you”. Then she just attacked me. I couldn’t remember the last time we had sex like it. Needless to say it didn’t last very long. Carol came first with more abandon than I could ever remember and that triggered me off, shooting up inside her.

When she had got her breath back, Carol gave me a coy smile “Is my master pleased”. I can honestly say that I don’t think I have ever seen Carol look more attractive than she did at that moment; naked, sweaty, out of breath and happy. She was positively glowing.

“Your master is very satisfied” I said smiling.

We spent the rest of the evening in cuddled-up on the sofa watching TV and then made love once more before going to bed.

The next morning (Saturday) we had to go shopping for a birthday present for one of our son’s friends who was having a party the next week, and we also thought it would be nice to spend the day out on our own.

We both got up and got dressed. I noticed that Carol had remembered to leave the bra off but then obviously forgot about her knickers. I decided to not say anything until later.

We went out and had a lovely time out just peacefully shopping and holding hands. About 11:00 we decided to stop at a café for coffee.

When we were sat down I leaned across “I love you but you are naughty” I said

“I love you too, what do you mean, I’m…………Oh shit” she replied looking bright red. “You knew”.

“Strike 2”

“No….. Oh shit…….no I just forgot………. I’ll take them off”

“Rules are rules” I replied smiling.

“But you can’t”

“You signed the contract” I said in the best, evil way I could muster.

“Shit, Shit, Shit” Carol cursed “I can’t believe I forgot”

“You’d better go and take them off……we’ll get some razors later”

Carol gave me a look that could have killed a lesser mortal “Oh……….. OK, I’ll be back in a minute” and off she went to the ladies toilet, still cursing under her breath.

I ordered some more coffee and waited.

“Let’s have them, then” I said when she returned, holding out my hand. Carol rummaged in her handbag and closing them into a ball put them in my hand “Swine” she said.

“That’s another three days, I believe……. Which means we keep this going until Tuesday week, unless you want these back in exchange for another week” I teased.

“No way ……. that’s quite long enough thanks……….. There’s no way I am going to make THAT mistake again”.

Later that evening Carol had a shower and came down to reveal her handy-work.

”Ta dah!!” she said dropping her bath robe.

Carol looked fabulous, all her pubic hair was gone “Good enough to eat” I said “In fact that sounds like a very good idea………. Come sit here slave” I continued.

Carol joined me on the sofa for a passionate kiss. Licking my lips with her tongue, she looked square into my eyes and whispered, "Your slave is really horny. Is her master going to eat her?"

All I did was smile and gently push her back on the sofa. I kissed her lips gently, then licked inside her right ear. Rubbing my chest against her breasts and my super hard dick against her tummy and inner thigh, I brought my lips down to her left nipple and licked it as softly as I could for a few seconds. Then, gently biting it, I sucked her hardening nipple into my mouth. "Ahhhh..." Carol exhaled, and I knew she was ready to go. I sat up off her and lifted her legs up from behind her knees. Taking her left foot in my hand, I ran my tongue down the outside length, over her big toe and sucked her smaller toes into my mouth before licking my tongue straight up the sole. "Waah!" Carol giggled and twitched her pretty foot out of my hand. That diverted my concentration enough to see that her pussy lips were now in full bloom, and it was time to give them my complete attention.

Situated with Carol's bare feet perched on my shoulders and her legs spread far apart, my face was just inches from her glorious shaved mound. I paused for a few seconds to take in the beauty of her bare pussy. I ran a finger gently down her lips, and I thought I saw her muscles tighten.

Inching my lips closer to hers, I breathed warm and gently on her clit. Next, I barely stroked my bottom lip across her button. Hearing her whispered exhales of "hhhhooooohhhhh," and not being able to stand it much longer, I cupped both my hands under her ass cheeks, and squeezed firm.

I flattened my tongue and starting right above her butt hole and licked firm and steady up her pussy lips to her clit. "Awww! Yes!!" Carol cried out. "Don't stop!" I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit three or four times before swirling it around the edges of her hard button. "Ohhhh, god... ahhhh!"

I slobbered all over her clit, licking and sucking it - firmly then softly, over and over. Then, I would pause just a second or two to give her a break before sucking and licking her clit again. I pushed a finger into her wet pussy, curling it once inside so it pressed against the backside of her clit. Putting pressure on her g-spot, I firmly licked and sucked her clit some more, adding another finger after a while. "Uhhhh, yeah! Ahh!" I kept licking and realized there was just enough room to put my pinkie at Sara's back door. I pushed my finger against her anal opening and stopped tongue bathing her clit for just a second. “What the ………” Carol started to say but then stopped and relaxed.

When she did, all of her pussy muscles relaxed and her butt hole opened just enough to let me slide the tip of my finger in her ass. "Oh..." Carol said in a deep, slutty voice, "Oh yeaaahhh!" I pressed my whole tongue on her clit again, swirling, sucking and licking it for all it was worth. This was bliss! My pinkie in her butt, two fingers in her pussy and my tongue worshipping her swollen clit - and she was totally shaved too! I was in heaven!

As Carol's breath shortened, her exclamations got higher and faster. "Oh! Aw! Uh! Uh! Ah!!" I kept this going for about 10 minutes or so and eventually I could tell she was close to cumming, so I let up just a half second, then flicked her button with my tongue six or eight times before firmly pressing my whole tongue down again on her clit. Carol held her breath and her whole body clenched. "AHHHHHHH!" I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers in multiple spasms. "Ohhhh!" I held her clit in my mouth, kissing it occasionally then slowly licking her until she came down off her high. "Wow..." Carol said after a couple minutes. "That was devine, we HAVE to do that more often!"

"I almost came on the floor," I said, giving her beautifully shaved pussy one more kiss before getting up on my knees. "We wouldn't want that, would we?" Carol said as I slid my hardness into her wet and waiting pussy. "Ohhh... no way!" I said as I started rhythmically pumping her. After the incredible turn-on I had just witnessed, it took no time for me to finish off inside her with an incredible orgasm. We kissed, petted each other for a while, and started thinking about round two later!

------------------

The next three days all went pretty much the same but Carol was certainly being a lot more receptive (I know the rules meant she was supposed to be but this was different).

On Tuesday it dawned on me that I ought to try to get another week of this and that maybe I should start being a little more demanding and see if I could get Carol to back-out of something.

That night after Katie and Mark went to bed I had Carol strip and lie on the lounge floor so I could eat her pussy again. After about 20 minutes Carol orgasmed and I told her to have a shower while I got dinner.

“But you haven’t come yet”

“Don’t worry, I plan to later. By the way you are banned from wearing anything until you do make me come later” I said

I greatly enjoyed watching my wife eat naked. Her tits wobbled as she cut her steak and her nipples hardened.

"What’s for desert," she asked.

"Fruit from the fridge and ice cream," I replied, "you can sort it as I did the main course."

"But the freezer is in the garage! You can't possibly expect me to go out there like this!" she stammered.

"Can't I" I stated "If you will not then I will I guess its Strike 3"

"Oh no you don’t……. I protest!" she said

“Then its Strike 3” I said

“No, I’ll go…….Bastard” Carol then peaked out the window then rapidly dashed out to the garage to get the ice cream, desperately hoping not to be seen. It was no use, as she dashed back she was seen by our neighbour coming out of his house with a watering can. I noticed him do a double take and his eyes light up at the sight of my naked wife and her tits as they bounced about as she ran. Carol froze horrified that she had been seen. This gave him ample time to view all her charms. She then came to her senses and dashed inside.

I expected her to be furious with me and abandon the whole slave week. But I was mistaken. She took one look at the front of my trousers, which were struggling to contain my rampant hard-on and said "Fuck me now you bastard". I almost ripped of my clothes in my hurry to get undressed. She then pushed me to the floor and impaled herself on my tool. This was far from the occasional quick, if you must, in the missionary position that I was used to. I had never seen her as aroused as this, her pussy was dripping and her nipples looked like they were about to burst. She was riding me like a woman possessed and she was screaming out " yes yess yyyes" I was desperately trying not to come but my balls ached and my cock felt ready to explode. Then Carol climaxed and not quietly or gently. My balls were soaked in her gushing juices, she screamed the house down and shook violently. I couldn't hold back and shot what seemed like pints into her. We collapsed into each other arms neither of us believing what had just happened.

12