All Comments on 'Fortieth Birthday Contract'

by baldybear2

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Pure pleasurable reading!

Absolutely great! Was well written and enjoyable! This story is in the proper category! (Loving Wives) Not the crap that is so invasive in this category that should be in the cheating dumbasses category!

Thanks so much!

Sexmate

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Top ratings

This story was both very enjoyable and gave me the present I've been looking for for my wife's upcoming birthday! We've played with the master slave relationship a couple of times. I wonder how she'll react when she sees an actual contract like this one in front of her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic Idea

Our sex life has been suffering the same down-turn but for health related reasons.

Brilliantly done, I loved the way it was all kept between the two of them and was totally believeable.

I already had ideas about making-up for lost time with my hubby after I have had my op (hence my reading this website). I know my husband would love this kind of contract as a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

It is a rarity to find GOOD stories on this site but you wrote one very good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A good idea and cute too

This would only work for people who still love each other but have been growing distance between them.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Ultracool !!

I'll remember the spirit of this idea if my potential sex life turns out to be non existent or boring.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Nicely Done

The idea that things can continuously improve if you just let yourself go past the barriers is a road map!

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Good one

That was a really good read Mr. Bear. And very funny. I liked the "strikes" and

the "bastard" responses. Although I was a little surprised at your use of baseball terms. Regardless, top marks and thanks for the effort. Jim

wasagadavewasagadaveover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read. Believable, erotic and well written.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid and mindless prattle. Very little writing skills involved.

I have no option but to give this travesty "1" !

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
OUT fucking STANDING

Great, great story. Most of the stories in the LW section of this website lately have been terrible. You have raised the standard back up. Good job. To all of those that like wife swapping and cuckoldery, this is what a truly loving wife story looks like..

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Cute

She had to figure out some way to get the spark and tension back into their marriage. She also needed some way to extend their options while still saving face (well, perhaps not the best phrase!).

The writing is competent, and the dialogue is believable. The concept is not terribly original, but I do like her buddy betraying her (although I suspect the girls collaborated in getting the adventure extended!)

4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great

A loving couple enjoying their life together. It doesn't get any better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

he smoked the meaty cock, reamed by the fat one, betrayed!

silverfoxnebsilverfoxnebover 11 years ago
Having had a simular experience I loved it.

mine lasted a month

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Gift

man I thought she was going to bring someone else into your marriage. What a pleasant surprise-and they say man and wife being faithful to each other can't be hot. They are all fools.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

What the hell is this "nigger" trash talk from an anon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really fun and good

I enjoyed this story a lot. Good pace, not too long and I enjoyed the husband and wife reconnecting. Fun and games can enhance a relationship. And as to previous comments? Some commentators must be drunk or stoned. There can be no other excuses. Just got to grin and bear them.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great fun story

This story was a lot of fun and it had real life feel to it.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I cannot say it enough....

The absolute BEST stories on here are about a TRUE LOVING WFE!!!!! There was nothing wrong here, a relationship made better, two people growing closer and more in love with each other than even when the story started (and they started out very much in love, so....). Great Job!, and I really liked this. It seems like the perfect way to administer a little light D/s into an all ready strong marriage. Neither of them took themselves too seriously, and their friends were supportive. It is a tragedy how rare a story with these sorts of elements are. Some current writers could stand to take notice! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five Stars!!

Nice story,Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1* !! (One Star)

Pathetic and talentless blubber !

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Nice Change

A real loving wife for a change, fun read.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
5 stars

Well done...I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 (one) star !

Pompous,arrogant and talentless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Life Begins? at forty.

Your Life just Ended at Forty, another 18 years of kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
inspiring

a lot more couples should learn to spice up their lives with this sort of behavior....the divorce rate would go down considerably........................george

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

One time I thought we might see some cuckold action and we didn't. GREAT JOB!!!! Nobody else gets it, married sex is fantastic, and you don't have to worry about where its been.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
15 and ANON 'I cannot say...'

Despite being a TLW tale, Sweetie IS adventurous AND (my additional criterion) her adventurous activity DOES affect her marital relationship with Hubby!

Correctly categorized! Nice ... (But jealous!)

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

VERY well done.

Wonderful job of a woman looking to keep things hot with her man.

They have a whole life ahead to explore her obvious submissiveness, even if it is occasionally as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit even for fiction

She would have divorced his ass so fast his shadow wouldn't have caught up to him. And she got most everything when she told her attorney what her husband wanted her to do. Even without proof, something like that gets around, the husband gets labeled a pervert and his reputation is toast. Dumb story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: anon

"And she got most everything when she told her attorney what her husband wanted her to do."

Are you high? The wife came up with the idea in the first place! She wanted to treat her husband and got off on the kinky things they did together!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Excellent Fantasy Story

I thought it was a very good, fun, sexy, read. Thanks!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Decent

Very decent little story. Almost against my will, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would have voted for a reversal on her birthday

Instead of a baby. That could start the whole no or low frequency sex cycle over again. But 5*'s anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Carol was Screaming Out?

Was Carol screaming out in orgasmic excitement all that much with the two kids asleep in the house? Really? But it’s a fun story. Thanks. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had to stop reading this

She had WAAAAAAY too much attitude, and he wasn't man enough to spank it out of her. This "deal" wouldn't last the first night.

Sorry. The premise had so much promise that I wanted to like this tale. I just can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it!

Have to remind anonymous 9/26/19 - 1st codicil of the contract - No Pain!

I found it very sweet and a pleasure to find on this site filled with so much betrayal and wickedness. The wife showed a great love to even come up with the idea.

Since it IS “Loving Wives” though, have to wonder if the end game wasn’t a new baby all along HA! But, it seemed like everyone won here.

Now, how does Carol get back at her buddy for tacking on the extra week?

Write that one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Loved how Dawn helped Him get the third Strike on Her

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

Sweet story. The increase in sex actually can happen when you lick your wife to the point where she can’t stop coming for an entire hour and you get to enjoy it too!

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Superb

5/5

Added to favourites

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

People, you do realize that the genre 'Loving Wives', is a play on words?? It IS a site where the wives get it on with others, AND themselves. The wives do sometimes stay together with their husbands, sometimes get burned, but if you want a site where the wives and husband are in a romantic situation, etc. then 'ROMANCE' would be your best bet. Read this genre, ONLY if you can give yourself a heads up on what to expect. Readon, read on. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Early literotica demonstrates how completely fucked and pathetic boomers are. That is all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous