Fortieth Birthday Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never knew sex could be like that, I can’t believe I got so turned on by him seeing me like that" Carol said.

"Go back out there, if you like”

“No thanks, that’s quite enough exhibitionism for one day” she replied.

-----------------------

Thursday night I had decided on something more testing so after dinner I told Carol to strip in the lounge while I went upstairs.

Earlier that day in my lunch break, I went to a sex shop not far from where I worked and bought a few toys.

I came back into the lounge with two vibrators, one was about 7 inches long but otherwise kind of normal. The other was huge at least 13 or 14 inches and as big as her wrist around.

“You’ve got to be joking” Carol said wide eyed.

“No joke, I’d like my slave to entertain me. You are to take these use them at my direction and pleasure yourself while I watch” I said handing them to her.

“No way”

“Strike 3?”

“You’re an absolute bastard” she said glaring at me “You really want me to do this?”

“Yes and now, or its Strike 3”

“Pervert” she snapped as she lay down in front of me.

“Start slowly with the smaller one” I instructed.

After about 15 minutes Carol was starting to get into it, in between giving me evil looks “Now put it in and make yourself come”

Carol slowly fed it into herself and started a slow fucking motion. About 5 minutes later Carol turned up the dial and started some much deeper and deliberate strokes.

“Oh god …………….” Was all she said before slamming her thighs shut and trembling in orgasm.

“Was that good enough for you” she asked

“Very good, but you’re not done yet. Now the other one” I said smiling

“I’ll get you for this” Carol said picking-up the bigger one.

Carol again started slowly but I was aching to see her take this monster. It was obvious that despite her protests Carol was getting highly turned on and was soon pushing the head of the monster against her lips. After a little wiggling and stroking the head popped in.

After just a couple of minutes Carol was feeding most of its length inside her and breathing raggedly and in a couple more she was coming loudly. Carol lay there panting.

“Is my master happy NOW” Carol said in a sarcastic tone.

“I would be happier if my slave would address her master in a more respectful tone” I said with mock sincerity. “I think you need to learn a little more respect for your master”

“Oh sorry SIR” Carol replied with even more sarcasm.

“Well I think I need to teach my little slave a lesson………Do it again please.”

“Bastard” Carol said reaching for the monster again.

“No my little slave, for your disrespectful tone I mean start at the beginning again, the small one first and then that one”

“You can’t be serious” Carol said pleadingly.

“Oh I can” I said with an evil grin.

It took Carol about 10 minutes to orgasm again and she looked spent. I took pity and offered her a drink and a short break (Yeah I’m all heart!).

“Now I want a good performance and a respectful attitude this time or you will have to repeat it until you do” I said trying to sound authoritative.

“Yes sir” Carol said in a resigned tone.

When Carol got into it, I wasn’t sure if it was just an act or whether she seemed to be genuinely a lot more turned on this time. After several minutes Carol was obviously surprised by the intensity of her orgasm and lay there in a foetal position trembling. “No more, no more” she pleaded.

I pulled her up on the sofa and we cuddled for an hour or so. “That was intense and I hate to admit it but I kind of enjoyed that” She said slowly rubbing my cock, which certainly needed relief.

A little while later we went to bed and I had Carol ride me until I came inside her. Carol hadn’t come again so I decided that it was my turn to use the monster on her.

I had Carol get on her knees and elbows, and lubed it up.

"Umm that feels good!" Carol said. I pushed and it began to slip in. "Oh my god! It’s so much bigger... oh god... d...d...don't stop."

I looked on in amazement as her pussy lips expanded and gripped it. I was sliding about 9 or 10 inches into her.

"Oh yesssss... Oh my GOD... I AAMMM GOIIING... TO COMME AGAIN... FUCK ME….HARDER GO ON ...GO ON."

By now I was thrusting it in and out of her pussy as fast and as hard as I possibly could and Carol was thrashing around in orgasm. I stopped to allow her to recover leaving it embedded in her.

After about a minute I started slowly sliding it in and out again. Carol gripped the sheet “Oh god not again…….yes ……..oh fuck”.

I kept a steady rhythm with one hand and with the other lubed-up my cock which was hard again and ready for action.

I turned-up the vibrator onto high, Carol gripped the sheets harder, and I positioned my cock against Carol’s up-turned ass. Carol’s head snapped around “NO……..Uh, OK…..yes do it”

I held Carol’s hips with both hands and pushed into her. “ugh ……yes……..fuck me hard” Carol pleaded. I started pumping being careful to nudge the vibrator with my leg on each stroke so that Carol got the full benefit of being double fucked.

Carol screamed out in orgasm after about 20 strokes. With all the excitement of seeing Carol in such a wild state, I soon followed and pumped my load into her ass.

We both over-slept a little the following morning and Carol seemed to sit a little more gingerly than usual over breakfast.

“Don’t forget that I’m out at Dawn’s tonight” Carol said.

“Oh yeah, what time is it”

“I’m being picked-up at 7:30 and Dawn will bring me home in the morning”.

(Carol had been invited by Dawn to an Ann Summers evening at her house. There was going to be a gang of them and they seemed to be planning a wild night).

----------------------------------

At 7:30 that evening Dave (Dawn’s husband) arrived and off she went.

I had a quiet night in and had a much needed rest.

As usual I got woken up early by Mark and Katie the next morning, and after breakfast they went to play in the garden.

Carol and Dawn arrived about 9:00, had coffee and told me what a great time they had had.

A few minutes later Dawn turned to me “Mike, Carol tells me that you’ve already got her on two strikes”

“Yeah” I said with a smile.

“Remember about 6 months ago, Dave was away and my car broke down, and you came out and towed me home”

“Yeah” I replied.

“That really helped me out ……….and do you remember I said that I owe you one and that I’d make it up to you”

“Forget about it”

“Well I think I can now return the favour”

Both I and Carol looked a little puzzled

“Here” Dawn added, handing me a Polaroid picture of Carol wearing a skimpy black teddy.

Carol went wide eyed and gave a gasp before Dawn continued “Last night I managed to get Carol to try on some underwear. And since she’s not allowed to wear any – I guess you just got Strike 3”

Carol immediately shot daggers at Dawn “What! You mean you deliberately tricked me into that”

“Yeap” replied Dawn “I figured I owed Mike and well ….I just couldn’t resist it…….besides this was all your idea if I remember rightly…….and it’s not as if you didn’t warn you that I’d be on Mike’s side if you broke the rules ……..Gotcha!”

“Bitch! …………….You’re supposed to be MY friend”

“I am ………what are friends for” Dawn said laughing.

“I WILL get you for this”

“Yeah, yeah …… In the meantime I believe you have something you must do” Dawn teased, giving a very deliberate and exaggerated swallow – plus an extra week if I remember it correctly”.

“I mean it, I will get you for this”

“Yeah, yeah …..See you next week”

“Thanks Dawn” I said as she made her way to her car.

--------------------------------

“So my little slave you thought you could cheat and get away with it…..I shall have to teach you differently. Now that’s one extra week and one very special blow job you owe me”

"I can't" she said.

”It’s in the contract”

Later that night after the children were in bed we were sat in the lounge. I stood up and walked toward Carol “It’s punishment time”.

“But I was tricked into this”

“Rules are Rules”

“Do I have to” Carol said pleadingly.

“I won’t force you to do anything……but this was all your idea and you did sign the contract”.

“You and Dawn would never let me forget it, would you”

“If you mean would I remind you that you wimped out……………………..”

That did it.

Muttering under her breath, Carol knelt in front of me and removed my trousers and took hold of my, already stiffening cock. “I’m NOT wimping out” she said defiantly.

She immediately began to lick the under side of my cock. The sensation was amazing. She ran her tongue over the end of my knob and even probed the opening with her tongue. She massaged my balls with one hand and began to pump her mouth up and down with loud slurping noises. It was not long till my cock felt ready to explode. I could hold back no longer and began to pump my seed into her mouth. Carol was true to her promise and despite screwing up her mouth at the taste, she let me finish pumping into her mouth, and milked out the last drops with her hand.

She looked me straight in the eye as she swallowed the last of it and then without prompting took me back in her mouth and licked me clean.

”There I’ve DONE IT” she said.

----------------------------

We had a lot more sex over the next week but without any great incident.

The strange thing was how it seemed to be really changing our relationship for the better. We somehow seemed a lot closer at that point than we had done for the past few years, and the sex which had been a point of frequent conflict had now become a fun (and very frequent) element.

On the second-last evening of slave week we were sat cuddled-up on the sofa when Carol asked “Can we have another baby”.

“Sorry” I said in shock

“Can we have another baby” Carol repeated “I’ve been thinking that we have been getting on so well lately, and I would really like to have another”

“Umm ………………I hadn’t really thought about it”

“Please” Carol said and then started kissing me”

The discussion went on for a few minutes before I relented and said “OK then”, thinking about what I had let myself in for.

“I love you so much” Carol replied kissing me again and then running out of the room.

She reappeared about 10 minutes later in stockings and suspenders with matching black bra and knickers.

I gave her a questioning look.

“Uh Huh” she said kneeling in front of me and pulling off my trousers and pants.

“Looks like you just got Strikes 4 and 5 - since I’ve got both bra AND knickers on” she added stroking my already stiffening cock with one hand and cupping my balls with the other.

“But why” I stammered

“For saying yes………and because I love you…………..and well, we need to start trying sometime” Carol said with a smile.

“Are you sure” I asked, hoping with all my heart that she was.

Carol said no more but leaned forward and took me in her mouth.

This blow job was a much longer more sensual one than the first one just over a week earlier. I sat there in absolute ecstasy for about 10 minutes before unloading an absolute torrent into her mouth. Carol gagged a little but never stopped. She swallowed most of it with just a little seeping out of the corners of her mouth and down my shaft, and then surprised me further by licking me clean and then wiping the corners of her mouth with her finger, and then made a real show of sucking her finger.

“I guess you’ll want a few more of these over the next four weeks” she added smiling “but if I’m gonna get pregnant I do need some of it elsewhere”

-----------------------------

True to her word, Carol kept it up for a further 4 weeks. In fact I got 5 weeks because she gave me a three or four blow jobs during her “off” week.

About eight weeks after the slave period finally ended, we found out that Carol was pregnant. We went out for a celebration meal that evening and Carol gave me a blow job in the car on the way home.

I am pleased to say that our relationship has continued to improve along with our sex life, and that we both value our time together much more.

We have promised each other to not let our relationship to get into the same rut ever again. Carol often initiates sex now, which she never used to, and also seems to be very happy to give oral and receive oral sex as part of our repertoire.

I know things will probably get a little difficult to maintain when the baby comes along but I think we are both a little wiser this time, and neither of us want to lose the closeness we have re-established.

They say life begins at forty, and thanks to Carol’s gift, mine certainly has.

12