Forty Fucking Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it begins...

Catt's promotion to Assistant Chef did come with some perks: a very small raise, albeit with longer hours. She was now officially wearing the uniform of a professional chef - kitchen whites and a toque. The hat was mostly ceremonial rather than functional, but it made Catt feel that she had finally achieved status in the culinary world.

Her days off were varied and very rarely two in a row, but never on weekends when preparation for, and execution of, the food in the haute cuisine establishment was paramount. Still she loved the creativity of developing recipes as well as whole menus, and executing flawless plating to present to her guests - as she liked to think of the patrons who were paying top dollar for their meal.

Tom and Catt had started an informal routine of talking to each other every week or so. She didn't call him - in those days of wired-to-the-wall communications equipment it made it almost impossible for her to call Tom without being interrupted, or overheard, at work. Instinctively she knew to let him call her; it wouldn't be prudent for a strange woman to be calling him through the hotel switchboard late at night. Tom initiated the contacts. And he did - usually very late at night, and slightly tipsy.

Catt wasn't certain whether he drank to screw up his courage to call her, or he drank because he was lonely. Either way she looked forward to the calls and rallied to be flirty and funny when he called no matter how exhausted she might be at the end of a long day in the kitchen. It made Catt happy to be chatting with such a nice guy. She considered Tom a friend -someone she could talk with about almost anything - and he wouldn't think less of her, or belittle her.

They had fallen into an opening gambit -Tom always asked Catt what she was wearing when she answered the phone. It was sexy, fun and made Catt laugh at how ridiculously silly the question was, so she started being mischievous with her answers.

"Well, hello there, little lady! What're you wearing tonight?" Tom might inquire.

"Oh my, dear sir, hello to you! You caught me in my toque. I was getting undressed from work, and didn't take the hat off when I was getting out of my chef's whites." Implausible, absurd but the mental image of her naked with the poufy hat on was funny. And sexy too.

Catt always tried to be creative, even if she was rarely wearing what she described. It was the thought of the costume that provided the mental image and the humor of it all sourced from that very first phone call.

Their conversations usually consisted of a wide variety of issues: world news, the nation's capital and politics of the day (sometimes as seen up-close and personal via the famous patrons of the restaurant). And of course Tom's job: his current successes and goals for future projects, as well as unexpected disasters like a construction trench collapsing on a worker and burying the man alive. They discussed everything from the mundane to the monumental, and so the two friends looked forward to their conversations. Their friendship evolved into a special relationship between two people who happened to be a man and a woman. That was how Catt viewed it. But how did Tom?

The elephant in the room or more precisely, on the telephone line, was what they did not discuss. Catt did not talk about her sex life, or lack thereof - and neither of them mentioned Giselle and the children. Those subjects were off the table.

Tom was lonely and horny and the long separation from his wife made him crazy with lust. Catt spent so much time working and not having an active social or sex life, or truth be told any sex life, that she fell into the same category: lonely and horny. The crazy with lust came to fruition more slowly.

"So, what are you doing for fun, Catt?" Tom asked one night after several weeks of slowly peeling back the layers of his friend's psyche to get to know the inner woman. "Are you dating anyone? Sleeping alone, or getting laid on a regular basis?"

He was cheeky, but the rapid fire assault of questions of a sexual nature made her laugh at the stupidity of the subject matter they were discussing.

"Nope, not much time for dating in this job; besides there isn't anyone in this city of opportunists that I'd be interested in! The closest I've gotten to being up-close-and-personal with anyone was when Diego, one of the dishwashers, did a slide by me in the galley-way last week and rubbed his manly bulge against my ass. Wo-who - now that's hot! Not!"

Tom smiled to himself at Catt's description of the lack of sexual escapades in her life and then he offered seriously, "You deserve to be sexually satisfied Catt... You should have someone in your life who would take you to bed and make love to you all night, every night, giving you multiple orgasms. Maybe that dishwasher, with his bulge, is a candidate - you, know, Latin lovers have a great reputation for..."

"Stop! Stop it!" The woman was embarrassed with the topic and dealt with it by laughing at the absurd suggestion, "That would be sexual harassment in the workplace if I made him have sex with me... I couldn't do that! It's against the law!" Catt offered a giggle at the thought of the mental picture and blushed. She'd have a difficult time looking at Diego after this conversation!

"I bet he would be a very willing participant. I'm not suggesting just sex, although that might relieve your itch, I'm saying you should have someone in your life who makes love to you; someone who knows how to satisfy a woman's desires and needs."

"Okay Tom, we need to change the subject. This is a topic that's a little too close for comfort. So what's your weather like in Texas?" Catt realized she was breathing hard and her fingers were lightly playing over the outside of her panties at the crotch. She was wet and the friction caused by her fingers was arousing her. Tom made her want sex.

The conversation turned to lighter topics, a safer subject - anything to stay on the phone a while longer, just not delving into dangerous territory. They were feeling their way along in this unique relationship and neither wanted it to falter, or fail.

"I'm exhausted, Tom. Let's ring off for tonight; I have to get to work early in the morning there is a big dinner tomorrow for some big-wig senator and his wife - a special occasion I suppose. Call me again later in the week, please. You make me smile, and laugh -thanks for that! Good night!" Catt hung up the phone before she said what she really wanted to say to Tom.

The man on the other end of the disconnected phone call stared into the handset for a long time while he processed how much he wanted to be the man to bring Catt Hogan to multiple organisms. Tom rolled over on the bed to release his huge, very stiff erection from the confines of his boxers and jacked-off very quickly. It was a release of tension, but not as satisfying as putting his cock inside Catt to give her the ultimate sexual pleasure, Tom was sure of that!

Catt held the phone in her hand for a long minute and thought about their intimate conversation. She was wet and tingly in her cunt and knew instinctively that she was close to orgasm. Catt swallowed the last gulp of her wine, padded into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth and then flopped onto the bed staring at the ceiling for a longtime thinking about what Tom said about her sexual satisfaction. She continued to play with herself rubbing her clit and stimulating a very pleasant response - a feeling of arousal. However, what Tom described he thought she should experience - Catt had no clue what he was talking about.

Like most teenage girls, Catt had urges as her body matured, but she had never really felt what other women seemed to experience routinely and describe graphically. Cory had never given the effort over to satisfying her needs. It was 'slam-bam-thank you ma'am' and he'd roll over and go to sleep. He'd achieved what he needed.

The more Catt thought about Tom's sexy, deep voice softly, describing what he'd like to do to her... no, for her, her body responded and she writhed and wiggled to achieve her bliss. In her mind's eye she saw Tom on top of her and his cock was really her fingers moving and stroking between the lips of her sex... the explosion was more than Catt expected to achieve on her own - it was wonderfully satisfying.

Catt slept better that night than in eons. There were a couple of brilliantly clear and colorful dreams that night and they all included Tom in lovemaking scenes. She awoke disappointed that she was in bed alone, but was refreshed and relaxed. Catt arrived at work with a relaxed smile on her face which was unusual for this normally intense, focused woman.

All of the men in the kitchen assumed she had gotten laid the previous night. Some of them wished it had been them that had put that smile on Catt's face.

Double Dog Dare You...

The next couple of weeks were hectic for Catt and as a result there were only a couple of quick phone calls between them - always ending with a promise to talk again soon. Now however, the conversations were punctuated with subtle, sexual innuendoes in addition to the more mundane general news of their daily lives. Feeling they're way along in this relationship was like extending a foot out along a high-diving board at the deep end of the pool: there were no hand rails and if you stopped to look down the chances were good you'd lose your balance and fall off.

The end of a hectic week at the restaurant culminated in a catastrophe of epic proportions. Catt struggled home exhausted well after midnight on Friday night. One crisis after another had kept the Assistant Chef fighting proverbial fires during the entire dinner shift. As she unlocked the door, the phone rang. Catt ran to the kitchen she grabbed the handset noticing the machine was flashing an alert about several other, missed calls.

Despite her fatigue, Catt was thrilled to recognize Tom's deep inquiring voice on the line, "So where the hell have you been so late? I was getting really worried! Are you okay? Something happen? Talk to me, damn it! You've had me scared out of my mind that something happened to you!!" On the other end of the phone was a man possessed by the unknown.

"Uhhh..." Catt gulped to steady her voice, both from running to catch the phone, but also because of the unexpected verbal assault coming at her from her friend. That caught her completely off guard. "Tom? I'm fine! What's the matter? I just walked in the house. It's been a very long day in the kitchen..."

The woman was overwhelmed with fatigue and whether from work stress or a release of wild hormone surge hearing Tom's voice, she started to tear up from cumulative frustration - and Tom yelling at her.

"Oh gawd Catt, I was so worried something had happened to you. And you're so far away from me. I am so sorry - are you okay?" He listened for her reply only to hear silence on the telephone line. Then the hiccups of crying started; soft little gasps as Catt tried to control her emotions.

"Dear gawd, don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry! Please Catt tell me what's wrong!"

Tom was beside himself. He was angry with himself for yelling at her, which he had done out of fear that she was hurt or that something worse was gravely wrong. "Catt, please just tell me YOU are okay."

She snuffled and took a deep breath to steady her voice, "I'm fine, I guess... I'm very tired and your yelling at me startled me... it sounded at first as if you were angry with me. It frightened me, Tom." Catt very rarely let her emotions break free, she was embarrassed.

"Catt, oh please don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry. It's just that you are usually home by now, even on a Friday night and when I couldn't reach you, my mind played awful scenarios of what might have happened to you and I wasn't there to help you, protect you..." Tom's voice trailed off.

She listened to his words, but more intently she heard the emotion in the tone of his voice behind those words. Tom genuinely cared about Catt and he had been afraid for her welfare and he couldn't be there to protect her from harm. It was the nicest, warmest feeling of being cared for that Catt had experienced since she was a little girl. A tentative smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. He did make her feel better.

"Tom, you are so very wonderful to have worried. I am okay, really, it was just a shitty day and everything that could go wrong did - in the kitchen, the whole restaurant. Thank you for worrying so much about me - it makes me feel so good that you care. I wish you were here with me so I could give you a big hug of proper thanks!" Catt said. A quick mental picture of the two embracing flashed through her mind - and she tried to banish it before she went dangerously off track.

"Why don't we work on that project? I would like - at the very least - a hug from you to feel you in my arms and then maybe we could take it from there... You know..." Tom wasn't sure of his footing in the conversation so he hesitated as he spoke. They had recently discussed her sex life, or lack thereof, but was she thinking along the same lines he was?

"Catt, why don't I hang up now and let you get out of your 'Whites' to slip into something comfortable - maybe one of those damned T-shirts! Then pour yourself a big glass of wine. If it's not too late and okay with you, I'll call you again in about half an hour. How does that sound?" Tom's heart was beating a quick tattoo; his cock had flagged in response to her tears... but the thought of Catt in one of those short T-shirts with the hem just brushing her cute ass, had it rallying.

The silence on the line lasted more seconds than he expected. Finally, Catt responded, "That sounds wonderful Tom, I'd like to relax and share a glass of wine with you - wish it could be in person - but, yes, that sounds lovely. Again, thank you for caring about me. Give me thirty minutes. I need a shower to get the smoke out of my hair." The phone disconnected and she moved more quickly than she thought her fatigue level would have allowed her to propel her legs forward.

Lickety-split Catt grabbed a bottle of wine from the chill-chest, along with a glass, ran up the stairs to her bedroom - peeled off her clothes and jumped into the shower. She was suddenly pumped with adrenalin; she toweled dry and quickly wrapped herself into a fluffy terry robe. The phone rang as Catt poured the wine.

"What're you wearing?" The deep male voice asked. Tom hoped nothing - (damn, he wished that phones could see the person on the other end of the line) - but he could imagine.

Catt blushed and smiled, "Just my birthday suit, oh and a robe. What're you wearing?"

"Well, I'm commando - lying in bed in my birthday suit too, but no robe."

The two drank - Tom a bourbon neat, and Catt white wine - and talked into the wee hours of the morning, while getting ever more inebriated and very much more provocatively flirty and sexually suggestive. At one point Catt up-ended the bottle to drain the last of the wine into her glass and mentally wished she could go on talking with Tom for the rest of the night.

Her fourteen-hour stint at the restaurant had more than exhausted Catt, so the effects of the wine relaxed both her body and her tongue. "Oh Tom, I could talk to you all night. Unfortunately, I am out of wine and I'm getting a cramp in my hand from cradling the phone to my ear." Catt rambled.

"I wish you could come here and we could snuggle together and talk and drink wine and have some sexy, fun together. I really like hearing your voice in my ear - it's 'rousing me."

"I think you mean ah-rousing, and thank you - I am glad to know that I excite you Catt, you damn well excite me. I've got such a hard-on right now I'm going to have to do something about it very, very soon."

"Wish you could teach me how to suck it."

Tom heard what Catt said but he hesitated while he processed what she had just offered. "I'd like that Catt... but I would rather be inside you. I have wanted to see your cute ass naked ever since the very first time I saw it wrapped in those form-fitting, sexy slacks covering your beautiful ass. I want to put my cock between your ass-cheeks, and then slowly insert my cock into you rubbing over your clit while I lick and suck your nipples and give you the sexual pleasures you deserve to bring you to orgasm - multiple orgasms..."

Catt listened to Tom's words as they tumbled out of his mouth in a raspy tone of want, need and smokin' hot desire.

"Tom..." She whispered his name. Her mind had quickly cleared from the fog of alcohol as she listened to his offer of what he wanted do to her to give her physical and emotional satisfaction.

"Yeah?"

"Come to me! Come to me and let me feel you inside me, I want you!"

The silence on the line was agonizingly long. And then suddenly: "Oh fuck!" Tom moaned into the mouthpiece.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It was wrong. I'm so sorry, Tom." Embarrassed, because her provocative invitation had been rebuffed, Catt quickly hung up the phone. Tears of frustration and embarrassment ran down her face.

The phone rang... and rang a second time. Catt stopped the ringing by picking up the handset and whispering into the phone, "I am so sorry, Tom."

"Catt, please don't be sorry! I was so horny already and when you said you wanted me inside you, I couldn't hold it any longer - I came all over myself! I want to be with you too!

"Are you sure you want me to come to you?" Tom held his breath, afraid she would have changed her mind in that short span of time.

After another moment's pause which allowed each of them to consider what they were about to commit to,

"Yes, Tom I want you to come here to be with me, to make long, slow, passionate love to me all night. Yes, yes, please come to me! I want you so very much."

He responded without hesitation, "I'll call the airline and see when the next flight out is, and from which airport. You hang tight for a little while - I'll call you right back. Catt, I'm glad you said yes, I want to be with you too."

When each of them disconnected on their respective side of the call, there was a moment of disbelief and fright. What had they just agreed to do? The buzz from the alcohol intake over the last couple of hours was completely gone. Taking a sobering look at what was about to happen very soon - in just a few more hours - seemed pleasurable to anticipate, exciting to imagine, and wildly erotic to plan for.

*****

Catt hadn't closed her eyes for the rest of the night. She powered through on adrenalin: excitement and anticipation. Tom had called again about twenty minutes after he'd hung up from their call, to say he'd snagged a seat on the last plane out of Dallas to Dulles - on one of the late night flights used to reposition aircraft for the next day's flight schedule. With the two-hour time difference that would have him arriving at Dulles very early the next morning. This was really going to happen!

She made a mental list: she was starving - hadn't really eaten all day and needed to eat something first and foremost, then shower again and shave her legs and pits, that ritual had been easily lost under her kitchen whites. (Who'd ever see her legs?) Change the bed linen (how long has it been since she done that?) and fresh towels too. The pantry was bare but there was no time to go to the grocery... Gawd, she was so excited and horny for Tom, yet she was thinking about housekeeping issues... but Catt wanted this to be a pitch-perfect weekend of fabulous sex and fun for both of them.

Catt drove toward the airport just as the night sky began to lighten from black to gray. It was a clear, cool morning in the early summer and the stars were twinkling above. She focused on the brightest star and said a silent pray that her daring invitation to Tom would not hurt him! Nor would their decision hurt anyone else, since there were other absent players who could become collateral damage in this scenario.

1...345678