Forty Fucking Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The traffic on the Dulles Access Road was non-existent at that hour of the morning; Catt's mind wandered over how this weekend had come to pass. It was with disbelief that Catt realized Tom was going to be with her, making mad passionate love together. She pulled onto the arriving passengers approach to the terminal and stopped outside the doors. She admired the simple, elegant swooping concrete and glass walls of the building, but Catt's eyes kept wandering to her rearview mirror expecting to see Tom pop out the door. It was very early in the morning, so her car sat in the loading zone undisturbed for about twenty minutes.

Catt's belly fluttered with butterflies - excitement and anticipation but also a nervous fear, which filled her mind, as well as her body. Was this all a dream - would Tom really walk out of the terminal and into her arms? Had he gotten cold feet and changed his mind? And then she saw him approaching her car with long strides. She wanted to jump out of the car and race into his arms, but she couldn't move...

The passenger door swung open and his long legs and gorgeous body filled her little Audi Fox's front seat. He threw a small duffle bag into the back seat and grabbed Catt, encircling her into his arms and pulling her into him. Tom's tongue went deep into Catt's mouth probing to the very back of her throat; his long sensual kiss aroused her like no other man had ever accomplished.

They hadn't said a word of greeting to each other but the intense pleasure they were both were enjoying, finally being in close physical contact, was already fogging up the windows of the little car. Sexy murmurings of want, need and desire were exchanged breathlessly. Their physically gratifying greetings went on for a few minutes with Tom's hands moving over Catt's body - her breasts and slowly down to her thighs and inching closer to her crotch. They were like a couple of horny teenagers.

The first rap on the window was ignored - neither Catt nor Tom heard it they were so wrapped up in each other's excitement. The second rap was more determined and a male voice was heard saying, "Move it along... move it along. Take it somewhere else!"

The pair reluctantly broke from their embrace and Catt smiled at the police official offering a weak apology, mouthing "Sorry." She put the car in gear and slowly moved away from the curb wondering if there was a place nearby where they could park and make-out undisturbed.

Tom was so relieved that Catt was there to pick him up, somewhere over the eastern half of the country en route from Dallas he had sobered enough to wonder if it was a dream; he feared he would arrive in D.C. and Catt would be no-where to be found. She was real - sitting next to him - he couldn't stop touching her, stoking her arm, thigh and reaching with his fingers, seeking that warm, moist place between her legs. He wanted to be between Catt's legs.

"Stop!" She laughed. "I'll drive off the road and crash the car! I am so glad you DID come to me, Tom! Let's get home before you rip my clothes off and I lose all self-control." Her hand reached over to give a playful squeeze to the bulge at his crotch, as she stole a glance away from the road to look into Tom's eyes. He adored that she was playfully teasing him, caressing his cock, which only made it stiffer and him even more sexually frustrated to have his cock inside her.

"Hey, I'm starved! Before I devour you, can we get something to eat?" He raised an eyebrow and gave Catt a lusty leer.

She laughed again, so happy was she that he was here with her. "Yep, way ahead of you, Babe. I'm starved too, and you'll need your strength to keep me satisfied this weekend. Food is the first order of business!" Catt smiled at the thought of Tom satisfying her and pointed the car toward Northwest D.C.

As they drove along the Airport Access Road, Tom took occasional sideways glances at the woman driving the car - a little too fast for the posted speed limit - but they were both anxious to be naked together. She was as beautiful as he remembered and clearly just as excited about this unorthodox adventure as he. Tom took his mind off his libido by asking,

"So, you never told me why you were so late getting home last night. Everything okay at work?"

"Uh, well, no. But that's why I've got this weekend off to play slap and tickle with you. There was a kitchen fire just before dinner service last night, and we had the restaurant fully booked too. Grease fires are the worst and the smoke filled the dining room - the whole place! It was too big for us to handle, the fire department came to put it out, but the smoke did a lot of damage. The fire didn't really harm the kitchen as much as cause everything to be covered in soot, water and fire suppressant.

"Until the restaurant is cleaned and the safety inspection granted, we can't reopen. So I have my first weekend off in months! Lucky you!" She shot him a quick smile and gave him a flirty wink.

"Are you okay, Catt? You didn't get hurt or burned?" There was clearly alarm in Tom's tone of voice.

"I'm fine, really Tom. But thank you for worrying. When the suppressant system went on it sucks all the oxygen out of the space. I shoved all the kitchen workers out into the alley behind the kitchen. My momma didn't raise no fool! I don't play with fire... well... maybe sometimes." Catt kept her eyes on the road ahead as she considered her flip remark's possible double meaning for her.

The two rode along in an awkward silence for a few minutes as each considered the unintentional meaning of her remark.

Catt pulled into the parking lot of a Hot Shoppe restaurant and put the car in park. "You okay, or do you want me to take you back to the airport?" She held her breathe for a long beat waiting for Tom's reply.

He stared into her eyes for a long moment and then said, "Catt, I came because I want to be with you. And I'm glad you invited me. Let's have a wonderful, carefree weekend together and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow."

Tom leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the mouth, with just a tease of tongue pushing between her lips. When he pulled away from her, he ran his hand along her cheek bone and caressed it gently with his thumb in a reassuring manner.

"I'm famished! Let's eat."

I see you, naked...

Neither Tom nor Catt had eaten much in the past twelve hours so the aroma of fresh coffee and fried bacon invited a hearty breakfast which was quickly ordered: eggs and bacon, juice and coffee. However, after the order was placed, both were suddenly nervous with the reality of what the previous night's dare had made very real as they sat facing each other in a combination of lustful anticipation and fear. Especially fear for Catt.

Tom attempted to keep his eyes focused on Catt's beautiful face, as he mumbled a few polite sentences of generic conversation, but his gaze kept travelling to her breasts and the tantalizing cleavage which hinted at two very ample bosoms - he wanted to fondle them! Moreover, he could just make out her puckered nipples under her blouse and he wanted to run his tongue around those nipples and suck on them.

For her part, Catt was as nervous as a whore in church. She had been playfully teasing and tempting Tom on the phone for several weeks now, with no expectation of the reality of them ever being able to fulfill their sexy imaginings. Suddenly, the long-distance tease was over - this was real, and her panties were wet with excitement and anticipation. And fear.

Both picked, and nibbled, at the food when it arrived, starving for sustenance, but craving the satisfaction of sexual coupling even more.

"I can't eat anymore, I'm too excited, and nervous," Catt demurely stated as she looked up through her long eyelashes for Tom's reaction. She pushed the plate away as she dropped her fork on it.

"Thank gawd!" Tom was relieved as he too dropped his fork on his plate of half eaten eggs. "I'm hungry, but not for food - I want you, Catt - I want to eat you!" He gazed toward Catt revealing a lustful hunger that sent ripples of aroused anticipation through her body, tingling her cunt with anticipation and excitement.

"I'll get the check, let's get outta here!" He was already on his feet reaching for his wallet.

The couple made a hasty exit out of the restaurant, back into Catt's car. As she drove the very few blocks to the house Catt fell silent worrying if she would be able to live up to Tom's imagined expectations. She wasn't experienced in the sexual techniques department that she presumed guys liked; even more, she hadn't had sex with a man once since her divorce! She was stale - out of practice. Catt wasn't sure the teasing, sexy conversation - exciting Tom with verbal descriptions of hot sex over the phone would get her through a real performance with her limited sexual techniques.

"You okay?" Tom sensed a change in her - the silence was long and loud between them.

"Yeah, of course I am! Just nervous I guess, that I won't be very good in bed... the sex... you know, I haven't... ever... never ... well... er..." Catt's voice trailed off as she couldn't bring herself to explain.

"Catt, it's okay. Our flirting, sexy teasing on the phone only proved that we have vivid imaginations about what we want to do with each other. But please know that I will not hurt you." Tom said the last softly as he could see she was nervous, maybe having second thoughts. He wanted her so very much, but he would not force himself on her if she changed her mind. He watched her carefully as she gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Oh Tom, I trust you completely. And I thank you for saying you won't hurt me - I know you would never do that, it's me. I am so afraid of disappointing you. I'm really not good in the sack, and I haven't had much experience... not to kiss and tell, but Cory and I... well, he didn't... ah..."

"Catt, it is okay. Let's take it slow. I want to be with you, and I think you want to be with me, otherwise I wouldn't have just walked away from a hot breakfast in the middle of Washington on a Saturday morning!"

He reached toward her gently caressing and rubbing her shoulder and trying to give her a reassuring smile. "It's going to be a wonderful weekend, let's just take it slow and see what happens, Catt. But know this: I am here because I want to be with you."

Catt had pulled the car into her parking space behind the townhouse, as they talked, the motor still running, as if they were getting ready for the fast escape.

"Thanks, Tom. You're the nicest guy... I just hope I don't disappoint you." Catt switched the engine off and opened the door. Tom grabbed his duffle out of the backseat and came around to meet Catt at the back gate. "Catt, you will never disappoint me, ever!"

*****

The pair were worse than two oversexed teenagers on a first date. Neither was sure what the protocol was for this situation and each had nervous energy and raging hormones as they awkwardly considered how to proceed.

"I'm going to go upstairs and change, slip out of my clothes. Would you like a shower... ah... to clean up... not that I think you're not..."

"Catt, stop. It is okay. Why don't we slip into the shower together and maybe that'll help us both relax? Do you think you might want to do that?" He was pushing a bit but he really did need a shower - he felt grungy from the plane ride, it had been a very long night.

"Sure... I've never, showered with a friend - isn't that what it is called?" She smiled at Tom and the silliness of the phrase.

"Not to worry, I am a friend." He leaned toward her and gently kissed her on the lips - a chaste, soft kiss. Tom was so aroused to be with this woman, he thought his cock would rip open his pants zipper as his very stiff erection worked to break free.

Catt tossed over her shoulder, "Follow me!" With a somewhat seductive, albeit nervous, smile, as she proceeded up the staircase to the second floor.

Tom slowly followed behind her - as his eyes were level with her ass - he admired the provocative wiggle of her hips as she climbed the stairs. He couldn't resist running his hands over and cupping her ass cheeks lightly as they ascended.

Catt was surprised when he touched her; she tripped slightly in reaction to his hands, but didn't stop moving up. Tom smiled at her misstep so decided to distract her further running his fingers lightly under her skirt, between her legs.

"Oh... oh Tom! You should stop! I'll lose my footing and fall on you!"

"Don't worry, I'll catch you and then have my way with to you right here on the stairs."

"Ouch! That would hurt your back, or mine... let's do it in the shower instead." Catt giggled at the thought of what was about to happen. She'd dreamt of being with Tom, but never thought it would happen - it was real and it was about to - now!

What followed were the awkward few moments of undressing. Each one had custody of their eyes - trying not to peek - but desperately wanting to look at the other naked.

Catt needed to pee and headed for the bathroom to turn on the shower, letting the water warm. Those damned butterflies were riotously fluttering in her belly again. But it was waaay too late to change her mind now - there was a naked man standing in her bedroom! And she wanted him.

Tom was just beginning to get nervous - what had he been thinking? He cared for Catt and knew that she was fragile in the confidence department. This had possibilities of going horribly wrong for both of them - in so many ways. But he wanted to be with her - had wanted to be with Catt from the very first time he saw her so many years before. If only life's circumstance hadn't stepped between them - it might have been different. Tom looked at himself in the bedroom mirror - considered the ramifications of his actions - then proceeded into the shower with Catt.

After the awkward shuffle of stepping into the narrow tub - still trying not to gawk - it became ridiculously funny. Nervous laughter ensued. They were like two little kids splashing and laughing and teasingly trying to grab at each other's sexy parts. Tom was taller by at least a foot or more, so he had the advantage in this water fight, holding Catt while attempting to soap her breasts and kiss her mouth at the same time. Catt couldn't gain purchase on Tom's wet body so she struggled to respond with any foreplay. Both were having childish fun and it eased some of the tension and nervousness of the circumstances.

"I give up!" Catt laughed. "I feel like a drowned duck!" She shook her wet hair in Tom's direction as she turned the faucet off.

"Fuck? Did you say fuck?" Tom's leering look had a twinkle of sexy provocation in his eye. "I'd like to fuck you! Right here, right now!"

Catt giggled as she replied, "I'm so slippery and wet, you probably couldn't hold on to me long enough to slip your dick into my hole."

Tom stood quite still for a moment and appraised her, "You are beautiful, Catt." He was suddenly serious as he stated what he believed was obvious. His hand cupped her cheek as his thumb stroked her caressingly along the jawbone.

The remark embarrassed Catt who did not enjoy self-confidence with her body. It instantly changed the dynamics between them.

Catt grabbed a towel to dry her body and then quickly covered herself with it. She threw another towel toward Tom. Neither of them spoke a word for a couple of heartbeats.

Tom approached Catt and placed his arms around her waist, his chin on the top of her head while pulling her against his chest. She immediately felt his stiff cock poking at her searching for its prize. It was surprisingly arousing to her.

"Catt, you are beautiful. Eventually you will realize that, maybe with my help and encouragement." He kissed her lightly on the top of her head and then kissed her on the mouth searching with his tongue between her lips.

Catt went wet in her sex in response to Tom's seductive maneuver. She caught the scent of his musky sexual secretions as she inhaled deeply, which caused her towel to drop in a puddle around her feet.

Tom took that opportunity to grab her by the hand and tugged her to the bedroom.

"I want to make love to you - all day, all night. Every minute of the time we have together this weekend!"

Catt's shy smile suddenly lit up her face, as she said softly, "That sounds wonderful, Tom! I want that too. I'm so glad you are here with me." The last was said with a slight tone of awe and disbelief - Tom was really standing naked in her bedroom!

*****

They proceeded tentatively. Tom laid Catt back holding her body as he gently cradled her down so her head rested on the pillow. He chastely kissed her lips, neck, and collar-bone as he planted a more erotic kiss on the top of each breast. Tom slid his mouth onto one tightly puckered nipple and flicked his tongue causing it to contract even more. Catt arched her back trying to raise her breasts toward Tom's mouth, trying to catch more of his tongue's friction against her nipple. Soft moans of pleasure escaped her.

Tom snuggled his hot body alongside Catt and leveled one arm under her shoulders to adjust his position slightly. He took the opportunity to slide his other hand down the front of her belly and over the top of her thigh until he could slowly, gently work his fingers between her legs. She was wet. Tom began to probe the folds of her sex, working his fingers rhythmically against her clit which caused a pleasurable moan of response from Catt. She craved Tom's touch hungrily and pushed her cunt against his fingers wanting more of him.

This time he kissed her with a deep probing tongue and her mouth received his gesture by sucking on his tongue which caused shock waves of arousal coursing through Catt's body into her vagina where ripples of uncontrollable contractions occurred. Not an orgasmic response, but a hint at pleasures to come...

Tom used his thumb on her clit and thrust his finger into Catt's love canal probing to encourage her climb toward the ultimate orgasmic release. Catt tried to raise-up and pull her body forward toward the pleasurable stimulation, needing, craving Tom, and wanting his cock inside her as her body craved release.

Slowly, not giving up the rhythm he was playing on her body, Tom slid his leg over on the other side of Catt's body kneeling as he straddled himself above her taking his fully engorged member with his hand and maneuvering the head of his penis at her opening. He aroused her further by rubbing it ever so slightly in-and-out at the entrance to Catt's hole until she cried out for him to take her - give her release!

Tom leaned back on his knees, sat up straighter and slowly began to insert his cock into Catt, he was already wet at the crown with pre-cum but he moistened the tip more in her juices and guided it carefully so he wouldn't hurt her as he probed. Catt whimpered softly at the amazing feel of his swollen, stiff penis sliding into her body - she had craved this feeling of Tom inside her - she reflexively contracted her muscles to take him in further and that aroused Tom to react to her vaginal pulsating, stroking of his cock. They began to move together, slowly enjoying the tactile, intimate touching inside Catt's body. It was the purest definition of mind blowing sex - but it couldn't last much longer.

Tom's cum exploded deep inside of Catt. It was truly the best sex he'd ever had with a woman. Catt was so close to coming as well but the momentary change of Tom's rhythm pulled her away from the brink. However, Tom continued to keep his cock moving inside her canal and at just the right tempo to fulfill Catt's need and moments later she began to shutter with ripples of orgasmic pleasure. The two lovers held together tightly, riding their ultimate pleasures for as long as possible.

1...345678