Forty Fucking Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catt - don't apologize! I liked you repeating that sexy trick with your toes - I've missed that. So many things I've missed about you - about us!" He let the rest of his thoughts go unspoken but stared intently at Catt to see if his words provoked the desired reaction.

The woman's face was inscrutable. However, when she sat up straight in the chair Catt realized her panties were wet and she was desperately in need of sexual release.

"Let's sit over on the loveseat where we can have our coffee and an after-dinner drink, and watch the stars come out in the night sky over Biscayne Bay." Tom stood and moved behind Catt's chair.

As he did so, he bent over gently, nuzzling her neck with kisses and his hand slid along her shoulder caressing her arm and brushing his thumb lightly around to the swell at the top of her breast.

A soft moan escaped Catt's throat as she tilted her head to expose her neck to Tom's mouth. "I think you should stop... this isn't going to happen... I didn't come here to... oh God!" Her body responded to Tom's expert technique. She was his Stradivarius and he was playing her pitch-perfectly.

Tom played his fingers lightly over the front of her dress as he sought to connect with the very taut nipple underneath. He used his thumb and forefinger to gently squeeze and pinch the aroused areola as Catt leaned her head back against his chest pushing her breasts upward searching for more of his touch.

He dropped his hands down to her elbows and indicated with a slight lift for her to stand. Catt swayed slightly as her knees straightened, but Tom gracefully moved the chair out of the way and quickly placed his body against her back, giving her support and reassurance. He wasn't going to let her go.

The after-dinner refreshments were quickly forgotten, Tom wanted to steer Catt toward the bedroom. However, before that could happen she twirled in his embrace wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbing her body up against his. All her earlier inhibitions were gone - she raised her leg purposefully between his legs where she gently touched his bulging erection with her knee causing Tom to moan at the sensation against his arousal.

The two lovers played dueling tongues trying to see which of them could probed deeper into the back of the other's throat where that special magical place caused an electrical charge of excitement to sexually arouse. Each partner knew how to reach the goal through well practiced, previous experiences together. Breathing came in short, soft gasps and gulps for air. The sexual crescendo was rapidly building to a climax.

Catt mumbled a half-hearted protest against Tom's lips because she realized her resolve was demolished - he was bringing her closer to orgasm with every stoke of his hands on her body.

Abruptly Tom broke free of their lip lock and before she could protest what was happening he had lifted Catt into his arms and carried her toward the bedroom. She issued mild, half-hearted protests to stop and scissored her legs up and down as if to make Tom put her down, but not too emphatically... finally she gasped, "Oh fuck!"

Her body vibrated with need and desire for the man she had craved every day for several decades. She needed to feel Tom inside her body satisfying that all-consuming, constant craving for him.

"That's exactly what I intend to do to you, Catt - repeatedly fuck you!"

In the Beginning...

Caterina moved to the Nation's Capital in the late sixties. She shared a one-bedroom apartment with a roommate from school; they seldom saw each other because of different work schedules and social interests. She accepted an apprentice position with a world-renowned Chef, who had also been trained at Johnson and Wales and supported the school by selecting aspiring graduates to train under him. It was a prophetic turn of phrase. The restaurant was a 'four star' magnet for the expense account crowd and the reservation book was filled weeks in advance. It helped to be someone, or know someone, in order to get a table.

In her early twenties, Catarina married the son of a restaurant colleague. The woman introduced the pair hoping it would be a perfect match for her ne'er-do-well son, Cory. Catt's long hours at the restaurant left only a small circle of friends and acquaintances in the city so she hadn't met or dated in a wider circle of eligible men. To say that the marriage didn't provide sparks of lust and love was an understatement. Her husband was a plain vanilla lover who never brought her to orgasm, and he quickly displayed signs of infidelity in their bedroom. He traveled extensively for business, and after each trip he returned to their bed with new sexual preferences and techniques. Catarina knew, deep in her soul, that he was cheating on her but she was reluctant to address it because of her own inadequacies in the bedroom. She was not the first woman who faked orgasm in the marital bed.

A chance encounter with one of her husband's business colleagues would forever change Catt's life.

Her husband Cory, called his regional reps to the company's headquarters in Washington, and invited them to their apartment for drinks after the meeting. It was a command performance for the employees, as well as for his new wife. There were about a dozen, almost all men, and one tall handsome guy stood out from the crowd; Catt noticed him immediately. He discreetly stole sideways glances in her direction. Catt enjoyed the opportunity to meet some of her husband's business colleagues so she played the dutiful wife, dressed demurely in gray flannel slacks tailored to fit snuggly over her hips and a black turtleneck sweater accentuating her ample breasts. A classic string of opera length pearls roped around her neck. She busied around in the living room emptying ashtrays - everyone one smoked in those days - Cory refilled drinks while she replenished the canapé trays. Catt was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher when the handsome stranger appeared in the doorway to introduce himself and thank her for hosting the gathering in their lovely apartment. It was gallant, he was the only one of the group who had done so. There was a twinkle in his eye and a sexy smile on his face as he extended his hand - it was warm - and he held her hand for just a split second longer than required for a hand shake. His name was Tom Sanford; he was from the Atlanta office.

Caterina felt drawn to Tom and was quite shocked to realize her panties were wet. They stood in the kitchen and chatted casually as other guests, including her husband - his boss - wandered in and out. Tom didn't seem interested in his business colleagues and she had rather suddenly forgotten her hostess duties. They lingered in the kitchen and idly chatted until the party began to breakup and the other guests departed to catch airplanes home, or wherever.

It was forty years ago when Tom and Catt had first met. It was their private joke: forty-fucking-years! It was always said with shock and awe, acknowledging the number of years they had slid into and out of each other's lives. Into and out of each other's bed just as his cock had slid into and out of her love canal so many times over the years that followed...

A twist in the plot...

Catt and Cory had been married about two years and had fallen into a predictable rut. Occasionally they would make an effort to work at their marriage, but it was truly half-hearted. Their busy careers seemed to consume their lives; they spent more time apart than as a couple. They owned a townhouse in northwest Washington, Catt lived there alone most often. Cory travelled to all the branch offices on a regular basis, usually staying for several days at a time. Tom visited Washington on business occasionally, and the three of them would get together for drinks and dinner. Tom was more than just one of Cory's business colleagues, Catt saw him as a friend.

One day, unexpectedly Cory called Catt after lunch service at the restaurant, and asked if she would fix a light supper for the three of them at the house. Tom was in town unexpectedly and wanted to get together. She was annoyed: short notice. Why couldn't they just grab a quick meal at a nearby restaurant - but she was unexpectedly aroused at the pleasant thought of seeing Tom. Catt agreed reluctantly and prepped a simple dinner - a few hors d'oeuvres, a mixed green salad and set an easy chicken Florentine in the oven to bake. A couple of bottles of wine chilled in the fridge. These were the hard drinking seventies and the pre-dinner cocktail was still bourbon, scotch or some other strong spirits. Wine was a sipping beverage mostly with meals.

By the time the two men arrived, Catt had slipped out of her kitchen-whites and changed into casual 'civilian' clothes. She stood bent over, her ass in the air, her head in the oven, checking on the baked chicken when Tom rounded the doorway into the kitchen. He silently appreciated her sexy ass, then proceeded to greet Catt with a gentle kiss on the cheek, and to thank her for fixing dinner at home. As always, her body responded to Tom's closeness and the musky, sexy scent of him. Her panties got moist whenever he touched her, no matter how gentlemanly that touch was.

The evening seemed to have gotten off to a pleasant start. Ice was on the bar in the living room - Cory stayed in there to fix highballs all around and the three friends exchanged somewhat clumsy pleasantries. Catt sensed immediately that something was wrong.

Tom seemed distracted, edgy and very unlike him - somewhat stiff and awkward. He was nervous. His leg danced with a jumpy twitch as the three exchanged small talk. They had known each other for a couple of years and the boss's wife/employee relationship had always been comfortable and relaxed casual friendship - albeit a proper one.

As the three sat in the living room while the chicken was baking Catt noticed that Cory also seemed stiff, ill at ease. Something bubbled under the surface between the two men and she feared that there was a conflict between them - a rending of the relationship which frightened the woman because she did not want to lose Tom from her life.

Cory refilled drinks, and handed Tom his drink. When he reached up to accept the glass, Catt noticed the wedding band. This should be happy news - why would Tom be so uncomfortable?

With the courage from a second bourbon, Tom told Catt that he was leaving the firm; he had come to Washington to resign, but before he left he had wanted to say goodbye to her.

She was dumbstruck. So many questions; some she wanted to ask, others she just couldn't articulate. Catt pulled herself together enough to ask all the polite questions. And of course to wish Tom well in his new life, but she hadn't asked about the ring. Was he really newly married?

Cory fidgeted and looked uncomfortably annoyed. He glared at Tom as if to warn him about something.

Catt asked about the new job first and was surprised how far along Tom's plans had already proceeded. He was recently married and would be moving to Florida to work in his new wife's father's business.

Unaccountably, Catt's mouth was suddenly dry at the thought of him leaving her life forever. Tom was someone she especially liked. Catt felt he really liked their friendship as well. But of course neither of them would have ever acted upon feelings beyond friendship.

The mistake she made next was to pursue how he had met his wife. It was the beginning of a very complicated revelation. Cory went to the bar to pour himself another stiff scotch. Catt asked for a refill - make it stronger, she demanded. Catt sensed she was not going to like what she was about to hear.

Cory had told Catt when they were still dating that he had been booted from a prestigious Florida prep school for fraternizing with a local high school girl. A lifetime later, that girl - Giselle, had walked into a training class Cory was conducting in Atlanta and they had re-acquainted after so many years. Tom had been introduced to Giselle by Cory. Catt's husband sensed she would suss out the rest of that story which of course she did. But she didn't say a word about Giselle.

Catt became stupidly, blindingly drunk, and later that night she was violently ill as a result. At that moment, Cory's betrayal was secondary to the unaccountable emotional loss she was experiencing at the thought of Tom gone from her life forever; married to her husband's ex-girlfriend. How little she knew...

The next day, she called in sick for lunch service. Late morning Tom called Catt to apologize for how she learned of his marriage, but more particularly to let her know Cory hadn't wanted him to be truthful about marrying Giselle. Tom felt he owed her the truth of it. She knew in that moment that he cared about her and was warning her to be careful.

A night of firsts...

Tom stayed in touch with Cory. Catt and Cory planned a brief weekend get-away to South Florida and the two men decided it was a fine time to meet and introduce their wives to each other. Female trepidation was high on both sides, but the four met at an ocean-side seafood restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale. The tensions were not assuaged with the amount of alcohol consumed, but after meeting Tom's wife, Giselle, Catt realized she liked the woman and that he was a lucky man to have found his soul mate. Two men in Catt's life had liked Giselle, one enough to marry her!

After dinner, all four returned to the high-rise apartment Cory and Catt were renting, allowing the two men the opportunity to continue to drink themselves stupid, while their wives got to know each other better. Well after midnight, a sudden impulsive male decision to go skinny-dipping in the ocean set off a raucous chain of unrelated events. The two women declined to skinny dip in the ocean, but the two inebriated men took the private elevator to the ground floor, stripped to their birthday suits then made a run into the surf. The temptation was too great - the women snatched their husbands' clothes and beat a hasty retreat back into the elevator and up to the apartment - laughing all the way!

The elderly security guard who monitored the CCTV cameras - usually a very boring job in this staid condo building - suddenly noticed the two naked men trying to pull open the locked door to come in from the beach. He had seen the two women a short time earlier ride the elevator down with the men and then quickly return with bundles of clothes in the arms, but he hadn't made a connection, at first. After some calculated amusement on the guard's part, he released the locked door and let the men in.

The quick dip in the refreshing ocean waters only partially sobered Cory and Tom - the euphoria of their swimming prank had caused a miscalculation: the women had taken the elevator back to the apartment, stealing their clothes. While the two men waited for the elevator to descend, Tom noticed the camera angled on the elevator door and surmised that the guard was watching their bare-assed high jinx, so he reached up and pushed the camera angle toward the ceiling - away from the view of the elevator doors.

Before they could finish the ride up to the apartment in the elevator, the guard was on the phone to Catt instructing her quite brusquely to have her husband put the camera back in the correct position. She greeted the two naked men with an instruction: whoever did it: fix it! But not before she caught a quick look at Tom's equipment. Impressive!

Security cameras were rearranged to their full and upright position - everyone had a good laugh about the escapade but it was time to think about calling it an evening. Catt asked Cory for a glass of seltzer and Giselle wanted a soda as she would be the designated driver since Tom was in no condition to get behind the wheel. Catt's unfortunate request for a bottle of pressured seltzer water began a series of tragic-comic events: Cory went to the kitchen for water and Tom followed looking for more booze. When the bottle of seltzer slipped from Cory's hand it dropped straight down; the pressure from the bubbles forced the broken glass shards into the top of his foot. Blood and soda sprayed all over the kitchen as if there had been a bloody ax murder: walls, floor, even on the ceiling. Tom's shocked expression was followed by a quick pivot out of the kitchen and into the bathroom where he promptly threw up! While chaos and confusion ensued in the kitchen, Tom spied the bed in the master bedroom, laid down and passed out! Still starkers!

Giselle and Catt took charge of Cory's severe, very bloody, wound. They drove him to the nearest hospital where he was stitched up which took the better part of what was left of the night. By the time they returned to the apartment in the wee hours of the morning, Giselle could not awaken her husband and she knew better than to poke a drunken bear. She left him there with Catt's assurance that she and Cory would deliver Tom home in the morning.

Catt was exhausted from the stress of meeting Giselle, and the very long night, culminating in Cory's accident. She slipped into her nightie, washed her face and went to climb into bed.

The king size bed was occupied on one side by her husband Cory and on the other by Tom. Both men were rhythmically, softly snoring and appeared quite comfy. Catt hesitated for a moment, but she finally gave into her exhaustion and climbed on top of the bed linen between the two men asleep under the covers. Cory didn't stir, but Tom rolled toward Catt, who held her breath fearful that he would flail his arm across her chest, or make some other overt sexual move in his drunken, unconscious state. Within a couple of minutes, when no untoward action happened, Catt relaxed and quickly fell asleep.

At some point during the night Catt awoke with a start - disoriented by her surroundings - and unfamiliar with the male body lying up against her from shoulder to hip in the classic 'spoon' position. It was not her husband! It gave Catt a surprising sense of security, not fear, and she slipped back into a deep re-assured sleep.

By dawn's early light all three people were somewhat recovered from the previous night's adventures. However, the two men were each suffering the effects of a powerful hangover. After coffee, a light breakfast and hot showers all around, Cory and Catt drove Tom home. There were promises of another get-together sometime in the future - but nothing specific.

Reconnecting...

Cory and Catt were in an all too predictable rut. Their marriage had reached the 'in-name-only' stage and each had found distraction from their marital ennui in their busy careers. Catt had established herself in the rapidly growing, lucrative expense-account restaurant business in the Nation's Capital at an exciting time for high-end cuisine. Her culinary and financial success was becoming a reality.

Cory, on the other-hand, was in a slump. His expense account receipts lifestyle began to draw attention - and not in a good way. A new CEO, started looking for ways to reduce costs and eliminate waste: Cory's name came up.

While one spouse's career star was rising, the other's crashed and burned in a spectacular flame out. That was the final rending of their marriage. Cory decided his future was in the Big Apple. He spent five days a week there, commuting home, some weekends.

It wasn't long before the couple's lives collided albeit in two different cities. Cory announced his need to move to New York to be with the woman he loved - not Catt! He also demanded half their marital assets. Catt hired a well-respected divorce attorney with the reputation of a 'pit-bull' to protect her interests, and then escaped to Florida for a respite from Washington and the travails of her failed marriage.

123456...8