All Comments on 'Fountain of Youth Ch. 03: Proof'

by ReliableSources

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, choking and slapping a woman, real erotic

POS story, it took you a year and a half to write one page, and this is the best you could do? GTF outta here, 1 star, and that was a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Leave out the choking and abuse

I am not going to be as harsh as the other anonymous commenter, but I do agree the choking and slapping are not turn ons and if you feel the need to continue down that line maybe you should put the story in a different category in the future. I still enjoyed the story as a whole, but the parts mentioned seriously detracted from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I will say that this idea is an amazing one. But maybe you could've saved the rough play for later? Also, if you updated more I'm certain you'd get love. The idea is great but the delivery isn't as good as you show it can be.

pois1pois1almost 9 years ago
Great story!

I've been waiting years for you to continue this story. I for one loved this chapter! Ignore all the negative comments, they're not constructive, just people being overly critical on the internet as usual. I liked the little bit of choke-play, and the whole concept of the story is hot! Just keep doing what you're doing, I'm looking forward to reading more!

kplusmckplusmcalmost 9 years ago
great idea

while it took to long foe the next chapter glad to see you continue, i agree the rough sex was disturbing you could adjust that by the concept of absolute power causing absolute depravity and the sons realization and remorse. now that she is determined to maintain her looks its time for her to learn the cause and continue with a loving encounter.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Glad to see you're writing again.

I was thinking about this story recently, wondering what ever happened to the author. I'm happy to see another chapter, and I wish it would have been longer than it was, but I do hope you won't keep us waiting too long for the next installment. It's a nice premise, really. Lots of ways to keep it going. Like, if mom and son wanted to make a ton of money pandering to the fragile egos of women who were both desperate to look younger and with the money to spend on the "miracle lotion". And what might happen when mom gets a dose delivered internally? Would it make the changes last longer, or even permanently?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep up the progression!

Hey man, other than a few minor editing issues here and there this story definitely has a lot of great potential. You should look into some more ideas and increase the chapters to 3-4 pages. So many possibilities, mothers friends.....college girls...girl next door. Keep it up, we will be waiting :)

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 9 years ago

I was not upset with the tying up with rope. She was being uncooperative and she would never reach her current state without it. I am really looking forward to reading your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dilute on skin = younger by years

Concentrated on skin = younger by decades, mind breakingly horny

A tiny bit, taken orally = body of the perfectly sculpted teenager, ecstasy and withdrawal symptoms

A full load taken orally = ?????

I can see him very easily blackmailing/bribing her for 'favours' in exchange for his cum.

Please continue this series!!

saintmichael95saintmichael95almost 9 years ago
I agree with kplusmc

I found the rough sex part to be a bit disturbing... I was reading this story for hopefully a loving a relationship, not one where the son suddenly starts smacking his mom around for no apparent reason...

pois1pois1over 8 years ago
So hot!

Please continue this series, it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Great story! I never leave feedback but with yours I felt I had to. Please continue!!!

Xolani82Xolani82about 8 years ago
Love the stories!

Very interested in reading more. I hope you keep writing, you're very talented and write a compelling story. I wonder what she does when she finds out what this special ingredient is.

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

I wish this story was continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous