All Comments on 'Fountain of Youth Ch. 01: Discovery'

by ReliableSources

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Love it! Nice set up...keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very promising start

Thanks for posting this tale. A very promising start to what I hope will be a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm seeing loads and loads of potential in this story. :)

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

only if the effects start to last more than a day

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
more

Please keep going. It's an interesting concept and sounds like it could be fun to see where the story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Juvenile

I suppose if one were a freshman in high school whose only sexual experiences in life so far involved his ow hand that this "plot" would be amusing...but for a rational adult with actual intercourse (with actual women) under one's belt, its ludicrous nature makes it laughable in a different way.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Maybe you could prolong the effects with continued usage?

Eventually, and especially if Mom's sex-drive increases as she gets "younger", he can let her in on the secret to let her get it straight from the source?

Lots of potential with this storyline. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: To be continued... (unless no one likes the idea)

If you have that little of faith in your own story, it you will only continue if people kiss your ass (which IS the gist of your statement), don't bother. Ever.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
You should continue

It was a bit short for me, but that's okay. I think the idea has merit and you should run with it and tell your story.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
ponce de lecome.

I think it has potential too, I've never seen this premise. I also agree with Anonymous, never end a story with that disclaimer. If you think the story is worthwhile, post it and let the chips fall where they may.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great new concept for the genre!

There are not many new ideas in the Inc. genre so when a new concept shows up it is very welcom indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SHEESH!!

The kid's in the BATHROOM jacking off....NO tissue.....NO towel to catch the "results"

SOOO he unloads in a lotion jar????

I guess it would take to much thought to USE THE TOILET OR THE SINK.

Talk about lame..........

DON'T bother going on with this.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeah, a really imaginative story

And I like some of the comments a lot. The guy who wrote that mom should be getting the magic lotion directly from the source--her boy Jeremy's hot young balls--is on the right track. I stand in awe of the anon who wrote hot hot hot start. This hero started sticking his hard young cock up his mother's mommy-hole when he was 16 and so far he's fucked two babies up his own mother's cunt. Way to go, pal! You know where's the best place to unload your balls and shoot your creamy semen, up the same warm wet twat you came out of. No twat's going to treat your big prick like your own mother's twat, so comfy and cozy and loving. That's a lesson that lots and lots of boys are learning every day as they give the finger to the dumb old taboo and enjoy that magical hole between their own mother's legs. They find that their mommy's cunt fits their cock like a glove fits a hand. Of course it does--it's their own damn birth canal. Up his own mother's cunt is where a boy's cock belongs.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

Liked the idea, but hate these shhort one page starters just to see if someone like it. Write it, post it, they do or they dont, at least it has some meat to it.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Story is Good

An amusing story and definitely new compared to other submissions here. Keep it going.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
good start

i love the idea and trust we'll find out how mother gets the "lotion" directly from it's source. i'm sure it can rejuvenate her inside and outside. :)

enriquemonteenriquemontealmost 11 years ago
Please Continue!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it alot..... have potential.... Please Continue at all COST!!!!

Genesis196Genesis196almost 11 years ago
Great

Cant wait for chapter 2 :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please continue great idea for a plot line I cant wait to see how it turns out

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Boldly go ahead...

Very .. interesting idea :))

- So interesting and promising, that you can develop either in intimate relationships son-mother, without prejudice to the general concept of the whole story.

Absolutely worth to continue .. - Get to writing!!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 11 years ago
* * * *

Whats Deb look like......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy

I guess everybody wants to hear of that son covering up his mother's face with sticky sperm :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'd love to see what happens when she drinks it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Keep going. I wanna find out how you both will develop... And if she does catch you in the act, how?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

please please, continue this story! I thought it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

This story has a lot of potential, I'd love to see what you do with it. The fantastic twist of magic is always a cool spicy addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me too

I used to use my sisters cream rinse to jack off with in the shower. I started leaving a deposit in the bottle to replace the amount I used.

I probably came in there fifty times before the bottle was used up.

She never said it was different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It seems to me....

You have 3 detractors and 24 fans. A pretty good ratio for a first story.

The premise is a little whacked out (sorry)....but as many have pointed out, it is a fairly new concept. That is overlooking the known fact that cum is good for a woman's skin.

Tally Ho!!!! get to it.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is pretty hilarious and well written so far with a nice build up

I haven't read any of the detractors but this is awesome for a first story so far pretty funny with a buildup of getting hot. I actually find the premise pretty good. It's obviously fantastical but you do a much better job of slowly introducing it. Semen that makes skin younger is way more realistic the way you've written it then some stories where nothing magical happens but somehow the main character's mom just suddenly decides to sleep with him.

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

That's a good start. Look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everyone likes the idea....

EVERYone LIKES the idea....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Continuation of the story line please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

lol@good internet connection

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous