Four Cousins Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her face and smiled. "It only hurts a minute, you're so tight too." He had seen this all before, with every women he fucked it was the same ritual. She would enjoy it soon enough. And slowly he moved forward again. Cindy brought her head down and licked at Jamie's clit as well as her cousin's dick, licking away any juices that their interlocking brought forth.

Jamie reached out but apparently not knowing she grabbed my dick. She jerked her hand away and that in turned seemed to startle everyone. "Whoops! Sorry!". She just shook her head in horror. I felt mortified.

Thankfully Jake resumed his activity and as he had stretched her enough to comfortably penetrate her he was finally picked up a nice pace, with Jamie letting out small sighs of pleasure. All drama already forgotten.

The real fucking could begin. I just sat to the side a little. Unsure how to proceed now. She had seemed to like me kissing her breasts so I figured it was the best thing to do. Slowly I let my hand glide to her body and she only drew back for an instant when I saw Jake shake his head in an it's Okay way. Cindy giving her soft kisses as her other cousin was now starting to pound into female cousin. Cindy had moved from breasts to Jake's ears, slowly kissing him all the way down until she reached his butt, spreading his cheeks and she started licking his crack trying to fit as much tongue as she could in his anus. I felt so dumb even imagining her a virgin!

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Jamie cried out, really becoming vocal now. The sound of their love making was echoing across the water.

And suddenly he stopped, looking down at me and Jamie "I got an idea, Jamie come on top."

I looked at her face and he could have told her to jump off a bridge and she would have done it. Never slipping out of her, he picked her up and let himself down. With her being squatted over him she immediately picked up the pace, really riding him, his big cock stretching her pussy lips to bursting point it seemed.

He reached with his hand behind her, pulling her round globes apart, those white round globes that I would worship let alone the person they were attached to.

He looked me in the eye.

I knew what he wanted to do.

I brought my face to her round firm ass and licked lightly across her glory hole. Making sure it was well lubricated, I squatted over her and looked at Jake, he held her against him and ever so slowly he let his thick meat slip out of the round white hole wet with excitement. I felt the world disappear as I looked at the wet thick meat laying against a red swollen cunt. Letting my face down I enveloped his thick cock and as I did he moaned with approval.

Suddenly I felt Jamie poke me in the nose with her asshole! Without looking back she was slowly gyrating her hips indicating for me to lick her as well right?

"Oooooh" Escaped her lips as I did my best to clean the swampy wet mess my cousin's dick had left there.

Then Cindy pushed on my shoulder and I went to sit by their side again.

I saw Cindy take the dick in her small hand and place it gently against Jamie's asshole. Slowly he pressed forward. Then when she let out a big gulp that must have echoed across the entire lake the head was in. Minutes past as Cindy kept fondling Jamie's breasts and telling her how good it would feel once she got used to it. Half of what she said went right by me to be honest.

In a way I had idolized her, and here she was with her big cousin fucking her in the ass.

I could hear her crying. Cindy had moved and squatted over Jake's face, and she was getting a nice work over from him. She grabbed Jamie's hair and pulled her face towards her's. She pushed her tongue inside Jamie's mouth and the crying was muffled. I slowly jacked off as Jake started to move in and out. I could hear Cindy moan and by the look on her face she was coming in her cousin's mouth. I looked down and sure enough, Jake's chin was covered in juices with him still licking away. Jamie looked for the briefest of moments at me while her face was flushed and Jake was slowly fucking her faster now. Slightly pulling her head to the left, Cindy almost violently kissed her mouth, and Jake was really pounding her ass with force now. She was getting the fucking of a life time.

Suddenly she started to cry out and shake on top of Jake, I saw her hips try to escape from his dick but he was holding her down by her small waist. Suddenly Cindy reached out and gripped my dick like a vice. I cried out a little trying to be tough but everyone just pretended like nothing was happening.

Jake tire ring of the position but not by the fucking decided to shake things up as he lifted her by her hips, thick watery strings between their groins broke and lay her besides him. Her face was bright red, and her eyes were swollen from the tears, but she had the biggest grin on her face I had ever seen.

Jake's stomach was covered in pussy juices. It seemed like she had cum hundreds of times. "Who's next?" He asked smiling like he was running a marathon.

Cindy spoke up. "Me" She said as she lustily looked at her cousin's drilled holes. She walked over and knelt between Jamie's legs, drawing her hand from her niece's ass to her slick cunt and scooping up some of the mess that they had made. She spread her legs and inserted the wet fingers into her cunt, before walking over taking a hold of Jake's dick and slowly lowering herself onto it. She didn't have nearly as much problems with it as her cousin had had. And after only a few minutes he was already fucking the living shit out of her. Jamie had crawled over and was sitting next to me. She just looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I smiled back unsure why she was smiling.

"No... nothing."

We both looked up and could see Cindy cum as she cried out mid fuck as Jake held her by her ass cheeks and juices ran down her legs and onto the balls that hang on the cock buried between her legs. Jake grabbed her by her hips and really started pounding into her, causing a slapping sound that echoed over the water each time he entered her.

Cindy was panting now, pinching her own nipples, causing them to turn a fiery red. I could tell by looking at Jake's face he was close too now.

"Let us see you cum?" Jamie pleaded.

Jake smiled and stood up, while we sat knelled circled around him. How delicious wet his juice covered dick looked. With sweat on his face he started to jerk off above us. And with a loud groan he let go and jet after jet spurted out of his dick, the first few ropes hitting Jamie on her lips and one dangling from her nose, a few thick threads spraying into Cindy's hair as well as her eye brow, and at last spraying some right into my open mouth. He put his dick forward and let us clean him off. I hungrily brought my mouth forward as well. There was no pretending anymore. When he was done he lay down on his back and started laughing. The three of us looked at each other and laughed too. It was a pretty funny sight to behold, the three of us covered in his cum.

"I can't beliCindy how full I was with that thing in me," Jamie said smiling as she lay her head on his side, giving her room to play with his now softening cock. "Do you think its possible to fit that thing in someone's ass?" "

"It better be!" Cindy said half serious looking intently at the still big soft penis and we all started laughing.

"Well oke, lets do it then, I'm always up for some ass." Jake spoke as he stood up. Cindy grinned like a dog with a bone, as she got on her hands and knees, resting her face on the grass lifting her ass towards him. Already his spent cock was starting to get hard again. It glistened with his juices.

"Ill get her nice and wet for you." Jamie spoke as she turned and smiled at Jake.

"Man think of all the years we wasted playing hide and seek!" He joked and we all laughed.

"Okay all done, stick that thing in her, sweet cous' of mine."

Jamie moved out of the way and I walked over to Cindy. Man what an ass. So small but so perfectly round and right smack in the middle the tiniest of holes. Slowly Jake pressed his dick forwards, the ring slightly bending to the force that was being applied. Jamie was hovering directly above Cindy's ass and she let a drop of spit form on her lips spitting it down, smack in the middle of the hole, her hand reaching underneath rubbing her cousin's pussy while Jake was slowly beginning to fuck her ass. When he was all the way in and started to really move Cindy let out a moan and cried out, she was cumming. Jake was holding on to her shoulder and really started to pick up the pace. Jamie in the meanwhile was still rubbing her clit and encouraging Cindy to take it all.

"Come for us, squirt all over my ass, do it for me." Cindy could only grunt in response. After a few minutes howCindyr her breathing became more ragged and I could see her ass contract around Jake's cock. With a yell she started to buckle and Cindy with her petite frame was bouncing all over the place, he held on to her with all his might. Just as Jamie brought her hand to her mouth to lick off the juices that had come from Cindy's cunt, I saw Jake coming inside Cindy, thick streams of warm cum spurting into this heavenly small asshole. Grabbing a hold of my shoulder to steady himself he kept pumping and pumping until he looked like he was spent.

He pulled out and lay down next to Jamie. "You guys wanna see something kinky?" Cindy spoke up with a shit eating grin and her hair a tangled mess. Her face was a big red balloon and she radiated sex.

"Always." Jake replied for all of us.

"Okay then, Jamie lay down here." She said as she pointed to a spot near her. Jamie complied by doing so and slowly Cindy, still on her hands and knees crawled over and on top of Jamie's face. Jamie smiled and opened her mouth for she knew what was coming. Slowly we could see a stream of Jake's cum leave Cindy's ass and travel down towards Jamie's mouth. Thick ropes of cum were streaming down now. And when the last of it had landed into her mouth, she looked at us, swallowed and opened her mouth to show us she had swallowed it all.

This got a few cheers from me and Jake. "Hey! Look who's up!" Jamie said as she looked towards us, I looked and sure enough Jake was hard again.

"We all know who's turn it is then." Jake said as he looked at me. I just swallowed. I guess this is what the day had been heading towards.

"David's!" Both Cindy and Jamie said as they stood up and moved towards us. Seeing him hard again made me both a bit turned on and scared, how was I suppose to take all of that in my...?

"I don't know guys..."

"Haha but we do! Now how do you wanna do him Jake?" Jamie asked visibly excited.

"For a start I'm gonna ride him a bit." Smiling and talking like I wasn't even there. I felt my face flush.

"Looks like someone is excited too!" Cindy said as she reached for my cock. I truly was. The idea of having this monster cock inside me had made me hard again, he was so big.

"Get on your hands and knees." Jamie said to me as a big smile covered her face. As I slowly did what I was told I looked over and saw Jake was standing up, his left hand holding his dick slowly stroking it. Cindy got on her knees in front of him and took his dick in her small hand, spitting on it and jacking him off, making him even harder. As I got on my knees Jamie was sitting next to me and softly spoke to me.

"Rest your face in my lap." She had a look of comfort on her face. As I looked at her I realized for the first time what a beautiful cousin I had.

I leaned my face forward and brought it to her left breast, taking her nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking on it. Suddenly I felt some pressure on my asshole, a small wet object was inserted as I turned my head I saw Cindy sitting behind me with Jake standing close by. She brought her head forward and a small strip of saliva dropped from her lips, as it hit my anal opening I felt the coolness of it, making me shiver.

"All ready." I heard Cindy speak up as I felt a small hand hit my ass. I put my hands on Jamie's hips resting my cheek on her lap, her soft skin comforting me. The abuse her pussy had received filled my nose and it smelled like heaven.

"Oh man, look at that tight little hole, I'm going to enjoy this." I hoped I was going to too. I felt his hand on my hips, he was going to fuck me. The first dick I would ever have inside me.

I felt some pressure on my asshole as his dick tried to find a way forward.

I heard Jamie's heart beat as she spoke up "This is so hot!" looking up I could see her face turned red, breathing heavy she looked at her cousin ready to fuck her other cousin, her cunt wet she smelt like sex personified. As I turned the other way I saw Cindy's face perplexed staring at my ass, her right hand reaching under me softly stroking my rock hard dick. Her left hand rested on her cousin's ass pushing him forwards. I was leaking pre cum it felt like, I had never been so turned on as I was right there. Slowly I felt the pressure built at my back door, ever so slowly he eased that giant dick of his inside me. I was surprised by his gentle touch on my hips, slowly he was caressing them.

"Aauuh!" I cried out as his dick head plopped in, I felt my ass contract around his penis.

Jamie was softly stroking my face, as I looked up I saw her eyes were glued to my ass, and the dick that would go in there.

"Aw fuck you're so tight dude, I don't think it'll fit."

"It has to fit!" Cindy spoke up, almost threatening. She was still stroking my pre cum slicked cock, while her other hand had traveled down to her own pussy. She was rubbing her clit fast, juices reflecting the mid day sun on her thighs. I felt my head getting warm, the sun, excitement and nerves getting to me. Ever so slowly Jake's dick entered me further. As I felt I couldn't take anymore I felt him withdraw a bit, but then just as fast he pushed forward again. I felt like my ass was gonna tear apart, but his dick so hard and long. I needed it inside me.

"Let me try something." Cindy spoke up as she moved her head towards my ass and stuck out her tongue, licking right at the point where Jake's dick was slowly going into my ass. Working her tongue all around his dick it eased the pain on my asshole a bit. Jamie put her hands on my face and brought it up to hers. She pushed her lips on mine and stuck her tongue in my mouth, this helped me distract from the pressure I was feeling. As we all knelt, sat and lay there time seemed to slow down. All that was heard was our panting, moaning and breathing.

After what seemed an eternity Cindy cried out "Oh my god! This is so hot!" I looked at her and she was biting her lower lip and fingering her cunt like a women possessed.

I looked back at Jake and he was smiling. "You did it you dick horny bitch, its in." I felt his dick beat within me. His warmth radiating in my ass canal. Slowly he started to withdraw and then he pushed in again. Each time picking up speed. As he pushed in I would try to squeeze my ass tight around his dick, with his girth it wasn't hard. As he had a nice rhythm going he reached under me and took a hold of my dick, running his fingers over its head, rubbing my length with my own cum. "Oh man I'm going to cum soon, you're so tight." He was rubbing my back now with his right hand, the speed with which he masturbated me never slowing down.

As I got close I spoke up and Jamie stood up and slid under me, her face planted directly before my dick. Her lips would connect with the tip of my dick every time Jake pushed forward. As I looked between my arms a goddess was laying beneath me, that would soon get a facial of cum. Heavy breasts heaving up and down as she was inserting two fingers into her cunt.

As Jake's thrusts became faster his breathing picked up as well, it seemed he was getting close, my head was screaming, I felt myself contract around his dick, my ass was milking it. From deep within I could feel my cum rise and with a low moan I felt myself spurt thick streams of cum over Jamie's face, I looked down and saw my dick blow rope after rope of cum on her face and hair. Some landing in her mouth but most hitting any place but. As it was slowing down she took my dick in her mouth and sucked it dry. Jake took a hold of my hips with both hands and really started thrusting into me. "I'm gonna fill you're virgin ass man." And with a loud moan I felt his cum stream into me. A warm liquid filling me, feeling every muscle of his man tool I thrashed hard.

From the left of me Cindy yelled out as well. She was cumming too, as a white yellow liquid seeped out of her cunt forming a small puddle beneath her.

Leaning on me more then anything, Jake was panting, his dick still half hard in my ass. We all held quite for a while. As Jamie got out from under me I looked at her face and laughed, thick streams of white cum were all over her face and as she smiled at me a thick string dropped from her chin and landed on her left breast. Cindy was lying on her back her arms at her sides and her legs drawn up, leaving her red swollen pussy displayed for all to see. I felt Jake kiss my back and he slowly withdrew from my asshole. A drop of his cum landing below me on the grass as I was left empty. My ass still hurt but in a good way. As I lifted myself up, only kneeling now, I looked down and more streams were leaking out of me. I smiled. Jake let himself down on one side of Cindy as I crawled over and lay on the other side of her.

As we all lay there, looking up at the sky we contemplated what had happened. And when we could do it again.

12