Four Days Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning, in my fear and shame and humility. He was right about my nipples, and my pussy. To my absolute horror, it was getting wet, and I couldn't stop it. "Please," I said softly. "Please stop. Please."

His hands slid off my nipples and he pulled them back. Then he slid off me again. I was panicked, realizing that I had broken his rule. Fear gripped me again and I was about to start apologizing, when once again I felt the scissors - this time against my inner right leg at the edge of my skirt.

"Nooo!" I moaned out, but he cut quickly from the bottom up to the top. I thrashed my head from side to side and he then did the same thing with his cuts on the left side. He got to a meeting point just above the top of my ass and then cut to the waist line. With a pull and squeeze of his hand, he cut all the way through, and then pulled off my skirt. All that was left on my body was my panties.

"Exquisite, Dawn," he said. "Now please don't say another fucking word. Let me admire the beauty that is your ass and pussy as it strains from underneath the sexiest pair of panties I have ever seen." He put his hand on the lace fabric and rubbed slightly around my ass. Then he traced both hands around each ass cheek and slid them down. I took in a deep breath. He ran his fingers around and into the inside of my legs, curving them up to the sensitive skin where my legs connected to my waist, just inches from my pussy. I was breathing heavily, as his hands then slid under me and cupped my pussy. The palm of his right hand pressed up to where my opening was. "So fucking beautiful, Dawn," he said again running his hands over my ass. "Now ask me to please cut off your panties."

Again my head sagged down. This simply could not be happening, and yet it was. I had no choice.

"Please cut off my panties."

I felt the knife again slide between my skin, and with one easy cut, they were sliced open. He slid them off. I was now completely nude, lying in front of him with my legs spread open, and my body available to every desire he might have.

He whistled slowly. "God, Dawn. You are beautiful. I have had many women in this exact same position. Many. But none compare to you. None have your ass, and your sexiness." His hand reached down and touched my naked ass. He slid it around, ticking it lightly. Then softly he extended his finger and trailed it gently from one side of my ass to the other in a curvy line. Before I knew it, he had settled his finger right on the opening of my ass.

"Ahhhh," I said in shock.

He didn't take his finger away. Instead he gently began twirling it around the opening of my ass. I tried to move my hips away, but could not. "Yes, my pet," he said. "Let your body react to feeling my finger up against the opening of your ass. It's so beautiful, Dawn." He lightly rubbed around the opening. "Such an amazing ass, you have. Your opening is so clean, and so perfect, and so tight. I know it's never had a cock in it before, Dawn. I can tell. It's so pure. You've never had anal sex, Dawn, isn't that correct? Tell me!"

"I've never had anal sex," I said weakly.

All the while his finger danced on my asshole. "It won't be long, Dawn before this opening is stretched wide around my cock. I can't wait for that. To feel this virgin as it slides around the tip of my cock. Can't wait to feel it grip my cock while I'm stuffed up inside you. To fill this ass with all of my hot cum, Dawn. God I can't wait." Then his finger moved away. "But right now, it's not your ass I want to feel, Dawn." He slid it lower. "It's this."

His finger slid to the opening of my pussy. I flexed my back at the intrusion. My legs were spread, and my pussy was clearly spread open already, wet with the juices that had formed from his rubbing my breasts and nipples, and now even more from the feelings he had elicited from playing with my ass.

"I knew it Dawn," he said triumphantly. "Your pussy is wet. So wet." He slid his finger up and down my slit, and then I felt another finger. He brought both of them up and down my exposed slit and around my labia. Then he brought them both up to the opening of my pussy, and gently twirled them around. "So hot, Dawn. Your pussy is giving out so much heat and producing so much wetness. Your body is craving to have sex, Dawn. Just craving for it." He twirled his fingers around some more without entering me, and then brought them slowly up and down. In a second they found my clit. Again my hips jerked, and I sighed into the mattress. My head felt dizzy. I was helpless to what he was doing.

He played with my clit for a moment, and then once again brought his fingers up to my opening and twirled them around, then he eased them inside me. Another small gasp escaped my lips. He moved both fingers in about an inch, and held them there, then he twirled them around gently. I thought I might pass out I was breathing so heavily.

"Relax my pet," he said. "Breath normal." He moved his fingers around, and then pushed more of them in. I did all I could to pull away, but the restraints made that impossible. In a few seconds, his two fingers were all the way up inside me.

"Squeeze your pussy around my fingers, Dawn. Do it now. Don't make me ask you again." I flexed the muscles in my pussy, feeling them tighten around his two fingers. "Yes, that's it. Now relax." Then he began sliding his fingers in and out of my open pussy. "So wet, you are. So perfectly wet, Dawn. Your pussy loves my fingers. Loves them. It wants so badly to have something shoved up inside it. You are an animal in heat. In heat because of what I'm doing. Your body can sense my cock, and how hard it is. You can sense the cum that's stored up in me, and you want it so badly. You're pussy betrays you, Dawn." He slid his fingers in and out a few more times, and then mercifully took them out. I felt him pull away from me and I exhaled deeply. Then suddenly he was beside my head with his hands. Before I knew what was happening, he had his fingers pressed up against my nose.

"Smell how wet your are Dawn. Smell your dripping pussy and how it covers my fingers." I was repulsed. I tried to pull my head away, but he firmly held my hair with his hands. "Dawn, open your mouth."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. He wanted to stick his wet fingers into my mouth. The thought was revolting. There was no way. Again I pulled my head away, and I screamed out.

"Noooo! Please let me go. Don't do this to me. You're fucking crazy. Let me go! Help!"

His reaction and anger were immediate. He pushed me hard down into the bed and put a pillow over my head and pushed down hard. I panicked, thinking that he was about to kill me, but instead he just let out a scream of frustration. Then he jumped off me, and again I heard movement as he dumped out stuff on the floor. He then moved the pillow grabbed my hair and jerked my head towards him. He was holding something in his hand.

"Dawn - look at me and look at this. Do you know what it is?" I didn't. It looked like a bunch of leather pieces, with a large metal ring in the middle of it, and some hooks situation around the edge of it. He held it up to his face. "This is a device that you use to strap to a person's face if you want to force them to suck your cock, Dawn. You do it like this." He held it up to his mouth and I could see how the hooks slid inside the lips. "I could put this on your face, Dawn. It's uncomfortable as hell, but I could do it. Once there, I could stick whatever I wanted into your mouth, including my fingers, my cock, a hot coal. Anything." He threw it down to the ground. "I own you, Dawn. You are tied to the bed and can do nothing. You need to accept that fact. There is nothing - NOTHING you can do to stop me from fucking your mouth, and your pussy and your ass. NOTHING. It's going to happen. Whether you like it or not. But here's the thing. What might not happen is your family getting killed. I gave you that chance. And now I think you don't give a shit about them. Too bad."

He moved away, and I heard him start dialing numbers into his cell phone. My heart began pounding inside me. After a few seconds I heard someone answer. My rapist spoke into the phone, "Hey - it's me. This girl clearly cares more about herself than about what happens to her mom, dad and brother. You need to go ahead and get the gasoline. Looks like we are going to have to burn their house down after all."

"No!" I screamed. "Please. No!"

"Hold on a moment," the man in my room said. "I think I might have finally gotten her attention." He turned to me. "Do you have something to say?"

"Please. Please don't hurt them. I'll do what you say. Please."

"I don't know Dawn. You keep saying that, but then you keep denying me. You keep resisting."

"Please. I'll be good. I won't deny you again. Please. Don't hurt my family. I'm begging you."

He stared at me with little expression. "Tell me I own you, Dawn. Tell me."

"You own me," I said desperately.

"What do I own?"

"All of me?"

"Tell me I own your tits and mouth, and pussy and ass."

"You own them all."

"And you'll do whatever I say."

"I promise. I promise."

He smiled and picked up the phone. "She seems to mean it. We'll find out. Stay outside the home. Oh, and one more thing. Every fifteen minutes I'm going to call you and check in. If for any reason I don't, I want you to break into that house and shoot everyone in the head. That way if little miss blonde here gets any ideas about biting me, or trying to hurt me, she knows that she might take me out, but her family will pay for it. Understood?" The man on the other end of the phone mumbled something, and then hung up. My rapist took his phone and set the timer on it he showed it to me...it started to count down from 15. Then he stepped forward.

"That was smart of you Dawn." He climbed back on the bed, and once again took his fingers and slid them up my pussy. Before long they were sliding in and out of me again. "You belong to me, Dawn. Don't forget that. You don't have a choice. Just let your body enjoy this, and realize that you are saving your family by being the dirty little slut that's inside you." He fucked me with his fingers and then slid them out and moved around again. "Open your mouth."

I did so instantly. He took his fingers, and stuck them inside. "Now close your mouth and lick your wet pussy off my fingers." I closed my lips. Immediately I tasted myself all over his fingers. I had certainly tried tasting myself before - as a young teenager, but had never really liked it, and always felt like it was taboo and gross. After Doug performed oral sex on me, I never kissed him. This was the first time I had tasted my own pussy juices in over ten years.

He slid them in and out of my mouth. "Lick them clean, Dawn," he said. I did as instructed. Then he pulled them off. "God that was sexy, Dawn. Tell me you want more."

"I want more," I said.

He slid his hands around and once again began twirling them around my opening and sliding them inside me. I was getting wetter; unable to stop the effect that his fingers and the taste in my mouth was creating. He pulled them out and brought them to my mouth again. I opened it, and he slid them in. Again, I tasted my musky pussy on his fingers. They were slick with my juices. I used my tongue to lick them clean. While I sucked on them, he shifted and took his other hand and dipped them into my opening. He slid the fingers in and out of my mouth, then pulled his other fingers out of my pussy and brought them up. Taking out his fingers, he brought the new ones up and they took their place in my mouth. I licked my wet pussy off them as he brought his first hand back down to my pussy and finger fucked me while my tongue licked off the wetness that was my own pussy.

He did this several times, trading the hand fucking my pussy up to my mouth, and the ones that had been licked clean down to my pussy. Finally he stopped.

"Tell me you liked licking your pussy off my fingers, Dawn."

"I liked it."

"Tell me you would like something a little bigger in your mouth now."

I froze, knowing what he meant. "I....I...." my head fell to the mattress.

"Remember what you said, Dawn. I own you."

Tears were rolling down my cheek as I lifted my head. "I would like something a little bigger in my mouth."

He walked around and got up on the bed. He took a pillow and positioned it up against the headboard, and then took his legs and extended them underneath my shoulders until they extended down on either side of my hips. He slid down a little, and his crotch and pants were right in front of me. I could see his pants stretched hard by the outline of his cock.

"Tell me you want to suck my cock, Dawn."

"I want to suck your cock," I said.

Look into my eyes and say it. I strained my head up and did as he instructed.

"Tell me how hot you got sucking your pussy off my fingers."

"I got so hot sucking my pussy from your fingers," I said.

"Tell me you love the taste of your own pussy."

"I love the taste of my pussy."

"But tell me what you really love is the taste of cum. Keep your eyes on mine when you say it."

I stared into his brown eyes. "What I really love is the taste of cum." He smiled.

"Tell me you can't wait to feel my cock explode inside your mouth, and to feel my hot cum as it slides down your throat."

My stomach was in knots. I had never swallowed before, and soon I knew that was going to change. "I can't wait to feel your cock explode inside your mouth, and to feel your hot cum as it slides down my throat."

"Tell me you'll drink every drop of it."

"I'll drink every drop of it."

He slid down, and now his crotch was right under my face. He grabbed my hair and pulled it down, so that my face was pressed up against his jeans and the firm bulge of his cock underneath. I rested on it, happy to no longer be straining my neck to look up at him.

"Yes Dawn. Feel my hard cock through my pants. Feel it. And you need to know something Dawn. I've fantasized about you for weeks. Masturbated dreaming of this moment. But not for a while, Dawn...even though I've wanted to. It's been a week, Dawn. One week. Do you know why? Because I know that in one week my balls produce a ton of sperm, Dawn. I've saved all of that for you. I've kept it all in, knowing that it would mean that I will shoot gobs and gobs of my hot cum into your waiting little mouth. Seven days of cum, Dawn - all for you. And with how hot it's been to watch you, to touch you, to feel your hard nipples and your wet pussy, to have you lick your pussy off my fingers. God, Dawn, I don't know if I've ever been more turned on, or had more hot cum to offer. I want you to thank me, Dawn, thank me for wanting to feed you so much of my cum."

Humiliated I said, "Thank you for wanting to feed me so much cum."

"Now tell me to take my pants off so you can suck my hard cock."

I looked up at him with desperation in my eyes. I wanted this to end. Maybe if he could see the terror and shame in me he would back down. But his eyes were that of a lust filled animal. There would be no reprieve. "Tell me," he demanded.

"Take off your pants so I can suck your hard cock."

He reached down and unfastened his pants. Before he did he said, "Remember Dawn, if you bite me, or try to hurt me in any way, I will kill your family, and Doug, and then hurt you in ways you never imagined, and then I'll rape you violently." After those words, he squirmed his hips and he jeans were pulled down his legs revealing just his blue boxers. They were drenched with pre-cum. Completely drenched. I had never seen boxers so covered in wetness. He was clearly not exaggerating with how turned on he was. With a pull he slid his boxer down to just below his balls. His cock was now just an inch from my face.

I could feel it's heat. It was throbbing with excitement. The excitement created from having me tied to my bed with my legs spread; naked and his to use. I swallowed, and fought back more tears. "Lick up my pre-cum, Dawn. Lick it up like the good cock worshiper you are. Lick it into your mouth and swallow it all."

If his boxers had been drenched, his cock was literally covered in a pool of pre-cum. It was everywhere. It had dripped down the length of his cock and pooled near his balls. There was another pool now forming on his stomach as it slid off his drenched shaft. A large amount was sitting at the opening of his cock at the head. Overall his cock was definitely longer than Doug's and slightly more wide. He was probably 8 inches long from base to head. I stared at it, realizing that there was nothing I can do. "Lick it up, Dawn!"

I stuck out my tongue and lapped up the pre-cum from his dick. When my tongue made contact he leaned back and hissed out, "Yessssssss."

I trailed my tongue along his length and brought the sweet pre-cum into my mouth. Though I had never really swallowed cum before, I had certainly given plenty of blowjobs. I would suck them, and then have them cum in their boxers, or a towel or something. I had only barely tasted true cum and found it unbelievably salty an unappealing, but the pre-cum wasn't bad. I licked up his shaft, noting that it was especially wet with the sticky, sweet fluid.

"Use your tongue, Dawn. Lick it all up."

I curled my tongue around his thick cock, feeling it's heat and intensity as I curled up the fluid into my mouth. Tracing his cock with my tongue I moved down to his balls and lapped up the pre-cum there. Then I moved up to his stomach and pushed my lips to together and sucked in the fluid before swirling my tongue around the skin and lapping up what was left. As I did so, it crossed my mind what was happening.

A man had broken into my apartment. He had tied me down on the bed and removed my clothes. My legs were tied securely to the side of the bed and pulled apart. My arms were stretched out to the left and right. He had fondled my nipples and fucked me with his fingers; making me lick my own juices from them while he slid them into my mouth, and now he was lying in front of me. On my bed, and I was being forced to lick his cock and lick up his pre-cum, knowing that in a time just a short while from now, that same cock would be shooting cum into my mouth, and that I would be forced to do something I had never done before - swallow a man's semen and cum as his cock came in my mouth.

"Now the head, Dawn, lick the wetness from the head of my cock."

I reached up and licked around the opening and the top of his cock. As I did a took a huge pool of the pre-cum into my mouth. I swallowed it down my throat and continued to lick around the opening. He then took his finger and placed it at the bottom of his shaft under my chin, then he brought it slowly up the link of his cock pressing down as he did. Doing so, brought out another enormous pool of pre-cum at the top. Without even being told, I stuck out my tongue, and lapped it up into my mouth.

"Such a good girl, Dawn. So dirty with that cock sucking mouth of yours. You've made my cock so hard. It's so full of hot cum, and it's all for you." He brought his hand up again, and more pre-cum came gushing out for me to consume.

"Lick me up and down, Dawn!" I did what he said. As I did, he flexed his cock against my tongue. When I got to the top I would lick up the fluid. I tried to pretend this was Doug, and it was his cock, but couldn't. This man was longer, and I was tied up, and this was against my will. He was forcing me to suck him. Raping my mouth. And I knew that very soon he would be shooting his cum down my throat.

"Take my cock into your mouth now, Dawn. Take my hard cock and suck it with your hot little tongue."

I moved up and opened my mouth wide. As I did he slid down a little more, and had a better angle. His cock slid past the opening of my mouth, and I moved my head up and over the tip. Soon two inches of it filled my mouth.