Four Days Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes!" he moaned. His cock was literally on fire. The heat coming off was unlike anything I had ever felt. He flexed it in my mouth. I stayed there for a few moments, unsure of what to do next, and feeling the horror of the moment and what it meant.

"Suck my cock, Dawn."

Instinctively, I began giving my rapist a blowjob. I moved my head slowly down, until more of his cock was in, and then slid back up. It was horrible. I couldn't believe what was happening. I hoped that he would cum quickly and then let me go and this would all end. Mindlessly I moved my head up and down. After about ten seconds he put his hands on the side of my head and lifted it off.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Dawn," he said. "That won't do at all. You're just moving up and down. That's not how a person who wants to please her man acts at all, now is it? You said you wanted to suck my cock. Now do it right. Suck it like a woman who can't wait to get all the cum that's waiting for her. Suck it like I was your boyfriend Doug. Suck it like the cocksucking slut that you are."

I lowered my head back down, and began giving him a blowjob for real. I moved up and down slowly, allowing his length to fill my mouth, and the top of his wide cock to press against the back of my mouth. I slid up slowly, allowing saliva to fill in my mouth, to make it wetter. I realized that it was now up to me to make this go quickly. I started sucking him like it was Doug's cock.

"That's better, Dawn, much better," he said. "Now use your tongue underneath." He stopped with just the head in my mouth. "Dance your tongue along the underside of my cock." I had never tried that before, but I did now. The effect was instant, as he flexed hard in my mouth and more liquid escaped the tip and onto the center of my tongue. "Oh, yes, just like that. Now move back and forth and suck me while moving your tongue."

I took him back into my mouth and let his cock slide up. When I pulled back off, I danced my tongue across the underside of his cock. He flexed it hard. "Oh yes, Dawn. God you look so good. Your mouth looks so good stretched around my hard cock. I've wanted to badly to have you just like this - moving your mouth up and down my hard cock. Licking me like the slut that you are. Blowing me with everything that you have."

I tried to ignore his comments, but they were hard. I imagined what it must look like if someone were to walk in. Here I was tied to the bed with a man lying down on my bed, his crotch up in my face and my hands and legs spread out roughly, while I moved my head up and own over his rigid cock. They would see me giving him head, but they couldn't see my tongue as it danced underneath his rigid shaft. They couldn't see the fluid escape up and out the tip as he flexed it. They couldn't feel my shame as I sucked the cock in my mouth, feeling my body's sexuality take over as my nipples hardened and my pussy continued to get wet. He let me suck him for a few minutes. then stopped me with his cock halfway in my mouth.

"Listen to me carefully, Dawn," he said. "I want you to take my cock in your mouth now, and suck up and down three times. Use your tongue like you've been doing. Then I want you to take my cock out of your mouth and tell me to cum in your mouth. Do that, then take it back in and do it again, then tell me you can't wait to swallow my cum. Keep doing that, Dawn and after moving up and down three times pull your head off and tell me something dirty. You're so close, Dawn. So close to getting a stomach full of my hot cum. Take me in your mouth now!"

I lifted my head back up and took him in my mouth. I slid my head up and down, and licked my tongue furiously along the underside of his cock. After the third head bob, I lifted my head off of him.

"Please cum in my mouth," I said. Then I immediately slid my mouth back over his cock. It was rock hard, and giving off more heat than ever. As I bobbed up and down and licked his shaft, he flexed it, and I could taste more pre-cum, only now it was saltier. Thicker. I knew that it meant that the real stuff was soon to follow.

"I can't wait to swallow your cum." I took him back in my mouth and slid my head up and down three times. "Your cock feels so good in my mouth." I took him back in.

"I bet it does, Dawn. Tell me what a dirty cocksucker you are."

I slid up and down three times. "I'm a dirty slut who loves to suck cock," I said, and took him back down into my mouth. His hands reached out and gently grabbed my head. He started thrusting his cock up and down to my head motion. I took him out again.

"Please let me swallow your hot cum." I took him back in, and bobbed up and down, licking firmly with my tongue.

"Faster," he said, his voice starting to rise.

I took him back in and bobbed up and down. Normally with Doug, or with any other guy, this would be the point when I grabbed his boxers, knowing that he was about to cum, and preparing to pull my mouth off and let him shoot his sperm into the fabric. But now I knew the only place it was going was into my mouth, onto my tongue and down my throat.

"Your cock feels so good. Please give me your cum."

"Yes, Dawn!" he panted. "So fucking close."

I bobbed again fast three times, wanting for this to be over. "I want your cum in my mouth. Please."

I took him in again. He pumped his cock up strongly, the tip of it pressing against the back of my throat and almost making me gag. I kept licking hard with my tongue. "Yes, Dawn, now keep my cock in your mouth," he panted. It was about to happen. "Leave just the tip in...lick me along the base...yes....yes...just like that. You're so hot. You're so fucking hot."

I licked with all my might, and his hand slipped down to the base of his cock as he pumped it. My pussy was, to my embarrassment, dripping with fluid as I sucked his cock. "Oh fuck, Dawn. Yes! Yes! Your mouth was meant for this. I'm going to cum so fucking hard. Shoot so much hot cum down your waiting throat. Yes! Oh God Yes!"

His cock started to twitch, and I knew that he was past the point of no return. He throbbed a few times quickly in my mouth.....and then his cock literally exploded hot cum into my mouth. The first three shots were so fast that it felt like only one, and they blasted up to the back of my throat. Before I could really even register that, though, a huge salty blast shot out of his cock onto my tongue, and then another, and then another. It was bitter, and thick, and unlike any taste I had ever experienced before.

"OH YESSSS!" he screamed as his cock continued to shoot out more thick cum into my mouth. He held my head with his hands and flexed his hips as two more thick warm blasts shot out. My tongue was covered in his semen, and I realized that my mouth was filling with the warm, substance. I was surprised just how warm it felt in my mouth, as yet another burst exploded out to join the thick pool inside my mouth.

"Swallow. Swallow. Swallow!" her ordered. Keeping his cock planted between my lips, I leaned forward slightly, and contracted the back of my throat. As I did, a huge pool of his hot cum flowed down my throat and into my stomach. I had swallowed cum for the first time.

But my rapists cock was not finished. It kept firing out more blasts. At least three more. Still warm and salty. I contracted and swallowed again. As I did, I felt the flow start to slow down. "Yes, Dawn, swallow my hot cum. Feel it slide down into your waiting stomach. Swallow it like the cum drinking slut you were meant to be."

Now his cock was just shooting out a small amount, though it was still hot and just as thick and salty. I swallowed again.

"Now move your head again, Dawn. Just like before."

I moved my head up and down, and more cum flowed out. The taste was everywhere in my mouth, like a mouthwash that permeates every crack and crevice. It was unlike any experience with sex I had ever had. The taste was so overwhelming and so sticky and salty, and completely unavoidable. I bobbed up and down on the hard cock that I had just sucked and made explode into my mouth, and as I did tears ran down my cheek.

"Use your tongue," he demanded. I licked again, and he moaned, and I felt even more fluid slide up his shaft and out the opening onto my moving mouth and tongue. I didn't swallow, but let the fluid build up more. After a few more licks he finally lifted up my head.

"Look up at me Dawn," he said.

I looked up.

"Open your mouth." I did. He must have been able to see the salty residue. "Swallow anything that's in your mouth." I closed my mouth and swallowed. "That was wonderful Dawn. It felt so good to cum in your hot little mouth. Your mouth was made to suck cock. I hope you enjoyed how much cum came out of me. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life. Thank me again for letting you swallow so much cum."

"Thank you for letting me swallow so much cum."

He brought his hand up and slowly pulled up the length of his cock. As he did, more of the substance appeared at his tip. Unlike the clear pre-cum this was white, and milky. "Bring your tongue up here and lick me clean, Dawn."

I did as I was told, licking the glob of his hot cum into my mouth, where it mixed with the spit and remaining semen still coating my tongue. In my shame, I swallowed it down where it joined the pool of cum already in my stomach.