Four for Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, I'm not sure about that," Rex said with a sly grin, "let's head back to the den and talk about it."

I leaned over to Andy, cupped his balls in my hand and kissed him deeply, whispering, "I'll do you instead, if you want--just say the word."

"Go for it," he urged, "but I'm gonna watch."

As Rex and I stood, so did Dene and Andy. Dene took Andy's hand, drew him into a full tight hug and kissed him as deeply as I had. Her hands slid down to his ass and she pulled him in tightly. He returned the attention, but sneaked a look at me out of the corner of his eye. I gave him a thumbs up and led Rex into the den.

"Let's watch the show," Dene said and led Andy in behind us. Sandrine patted Andy's ass and began clearing the table.

"I've, um, got a request," Rex said quietly as he sat on the davenport.

"Shoot." I encouraged.

"If it's not too wierd, I'd like to cum in your mouth, and have you bring it back up to share with me. I always think it's an exceptionally hot idea to eat my own cum until right after I actually cum. I like it when I clean Dene up after we fuck, but usually only after she goes down on me again and gets me revved back up. But this is a weekend to be daring, so I want to try it right after, OK?"

"As long as you don't mind my keeping some for myself," I said, kneeling and drawing his cock into my mouth without waiting for an answer.

Rex's dick was a little longer than Andy's, but not as thick. I'd been trying to deep throat Andy, but kept gagging--I just couldn't make it work like the porn actresses (and actors) did. I wondered if Rex's slender member would go down easier.

I started slowly, just sucking on his glans, and then licking up and down his shaft while I played with his balls. He groaned contentedly. I gave him about 5 minutes of that before taking more of his dick into my mouth, sucking hard as I pulled my head back and letting his dick escape with a loud, slurpy pop each time. Finally, I went down on him until the head of his dick was pressing the back of my throat. A little more pressure, and it was starting down my throat. I bobbed up and down no farther than that until it felt natural, then pushed a little farther. I held still untill the very beginnings of a gag reflex had passed, then worked in and out on just that section of my throat. The gag reflex relaxed and I took a little more. Another slight gag, but nothing that lasted. I pressed on and kept going this time until my chin was in his balls and my nose was pressing into his pubic bone. I'd done it!! I drew back for a breath, and went forward again, more quickly this time, again getting just the smallest gag, but not bad. I felt Rex's thigh muscles begin to quiver. I pushed all the way down one more time, then all the way off to spit a large dolop of saliva on my fingers. I began to suck and bob in earnest without throating, but I ran my middle finger up his ass and probed for his prostate. When I hit it, his ass clamped on my finger and his dick exploded into my mouth. I was amazed at the volume! The first squirt alone was more than Andy usually put out total, and Rex kept pumping! By the time he sighed and pulled out of my mouth, my cheeks were bulging with his load.

I was dying to swallow it all, but I lifted my head to look at him. I raised a questioning eyebrow, and he noddeed. I straddled his lap, his still erect and very slick cockn nestled in my slit, and leaned in to kiss him. He reflexively pulled away and turned his head, but quickly returned to press his lips against mine. I felt his tongue first, then he opened his mouth and rolled his tongue around mine, as the load stayed in both our mouths. H-O-T!! I began sliding my very wet pussy up and down the underside of his cock, my juices adding to the slickness of his cum that still clung there. Fuck this, I thought, then raised up and impaled myself on his still-erect dick and began bouncing in his lap. My thighs began that familiar quiver and in seconds, I was coming AGAIN! I had to swallow to keep from drowning and closed off the kiss--some for him and some for me--then gulped mine down so I could vocalize as I came. He rolled his share around it his mouth till I calmed down, then gulped too, and leaned up for another kiss.

"So how was it?" Andy asked Rex.

"Andy, buddy, our girls have got to be the best cocksuckers in the damned WORLD!" Rex exclaimed.

"No argument from me, man, but how was taking your own cum? I've never brought myself to do that, but I hear ya' when you say it's a blazing hot idea just before you pop. I almost always resolve to do it when I jack off, but never carry through. No problem with the pre-cum--I really like that, but never after, you know?"

"I almost waved her off--but I'm glad I didn't. I really had to force myself to open up, but the combination of Kathy stradling my lap and kissing me got me going enough to enjoy it. After I took that mouthful in, it was way WAY hot. It was just getting up the nerve, or maybe overcoming the revulsion--whatever it was--that's been getting in the way. And then when she fucked me and came, wow! Dene--we've gotta give that a go. I need to know whether it was just the excitement of finally getting it on with Kathy, or if we can duplicate it, but I really liked it."

"So I did OK, then?" I teased.

"Holy crap, Kath, any more "OK" and I've have had a stroke!"

"Well, we've all gotten off--maybe it's time for a break?" Dene proposed.

Andy looked a little disappointed, but held his tongue. "Good!" I thought. "He's looking forward to playing with Dene!"

Dene continued: "I liked Kathy's thought about making a run in to the Art Institute. I haven't been for ages. I've always loved the Thorne Rooms, and they'll probably have something special going as a visiting exhibit. Everyone game?"

"I'm in!" I agreed enthusiastically.

"Sure," Andy chimed in. "I've always heard how great it was, but I've never even been."

"I was just there with some clients last week," Rex said. "If I can take a pass, I think I'll just let the 3 of you go and I'll hang back here."

"So Sandrine holds a higher interest for you than miniature rooms?" Dene teased.

"Sandrine is VERY interesting," Rex agreed.

"Oh crap," I remembered, "that means we gotta get dressed, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but I'm only wearing a sundress--damned if I'm wearing bra and panties."

I smelled a plot!

"I'm with you, hon--minimal attire."

"Hmm," Andy chimed in, "I suppose I could go commando too. Haven't done that---ever, I guess."

"Let's shower, then and head on down to the city" Dene decided, and we headed to our rooms.

"How you doing, lover?" I asked Andy.

"Damn, Kath! I could have never in my life imagined it would be this great!"

"You wanna fuck Dene instead of going to the Art Institute, don't you?" I teased. "Admit it--you totally do!"

"Fuck yes!"

"Good for you, stud! Tonight's going to be something for the books. Did you get the Cialis from Rex?"

"Yep, he gave me a blister pack with a half-dozen 5mg tablets. I've already taken two."

"Good! Wanna shower together? It'll save time, you know!"

"Oh, I'm all about saving time!" Andy grinned.

The shower was a great touchstone to our own relationship. We didn't screw again (yet) but lots of caresses with loving, soapy hands were just perfect and left all the important parts squeaky clean and ready for whatever came next. Andy went commando, dressed in khakis and a Bears sweatshirt. I chose a spring floral wrap-dress, commando as well. The top of the dress was not tightly fitted--I knew I could move to flash some tit if the opportunity arose. We met Dene downstairs--she was in a loose teal shift, clearly braless.

We bid a quick farewell to Rex and Sandrine (still naked) and headed downtown in Dene's Lincoln SUV. Dene's office was in the loop and she had private parking adjacent to it. Thank goodness, because downtown was packed! We took a cab to the Art Institute.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked Dene. "You gonna strip off in the foyer or just flash somebody."

"I don't have any plans--just watching for opportunities," she replied.

"How much can you see when I bend over?" I asked, leaning over to flick and imaginary rock from my shoe.

"Mmmm--nice! I could see your entire right tit. The inner wrap is more snugly fit, though."

"Thanks--I'll loosen the belt some. Too bad this thing is lined, though. Yours really shows off your nips through the fabric!"

"So you two are gonna troll the Art Institute?" Andy asked.

"Dene's "impossible" fantasy was for all 5 of us to streak the place. Don't think that's going to happen, but she's got something cooked up, I think," I answered.

Two and a half hours sped by as we browsed the collection. I hadn't seen the Thorne Rooms since my late 20's and loved refreshing my memory with their exquisite detail. Rex wasn't as taken but found the Impressionist/post-Impressionist collection and spent nearly all his time there. Dene stayed with me for a while, then browsed the American wing.

Dene either hadn't found an opportunity to flash or she'd lost her nerve. I, on the other hand, had found plenty of opportunities to stoop and bend--curiously it always seemed to be when there was a group of people walking toward me! When we met back up, I gave Dene a quizzical glance and she shook her head.

"You were right Petey--I'd never!" Dene said. "I thought about it, though--even had a plan!"

"Well . . .?" I asked.

"I was trying to figure how to get "accidentally naked," and thought of a way to do it. You see that spot on the wall over there that has a shadow where something used to hang? And the picture hook still in the wall? I figured that I could casually lean back against the wall pretending to brace myself while I stood on one foot and checked a shoe. I'd snag my dress on the hook and then let my other foot slide out from under me and fall straight down while my dress stayed on the hook."

"Might have worked," I offered.

"Might also have gouged a divot out of my back, or I might have really hurt myself in the fall. AND you know there have got to be security cameras watching every inch of this place. AND, mostly, I was afraid a naked old woman would just look pathetic instead of hot. So, yeah--I'd never. Fun to think about though."

"Let Andy's dick do the talking about what's pathetic and what's hot," I advised, "we're maybe not the traditional sex symbols anymore, but we've still got it, honey, we've still got it! By the way, he was a little disappointed he didn't get to play with you after I blew Rex."

"I won't keep him in suspense for long," Dene promised.

Andy came out of the gift shop with a book on the impressionists and large litho of Cezene's "Auvers Panorama." We strolled out the front and down the steps to hail a taxi.

Andy was a chatterbox on the way home--he's now a fan of the Art Institute in a huge way, and of impressionism particularly. He was already planning another visit. Finally he calmed down enough to ask how Dene and I enjoyed ourselves.

"So did you two flash or streak?" he asked.

"Nah--chickened out," Dene said. "Being confronted with the reality of it rather than living it in my mind as a fantasy made me pull back. Left me horny thinking about how to plan it, though!"

"I did some stooping and bending," I admitted, "and noticed a gratifying number of heads swivel. It's nice to be outside my close little community where the scandle would live on for eternity!"

"Well, you can always try out for the Olympic Blow Job Team," Andy teased.

"The WHAT!" Dene laughed, "THAT sounds interesting."

"Oh, I was just goofing with Andy on the drive up. I told him your blow jobs were at least as good as mine. He said if blow jobs were an olympic event, I'd take gold. So I tried to imagine how many dicks I'd have to suck to make the team, and how exactly the events would be run. Andy offered to supply the official game dick!"

"That's high praise, Kath, I'll try hard to live up to it!"

"Suck up!" I accused. "Pun intended."

"That's kinda the whole point, isn't it lover? So am I gonna get to suck your dick, Andy? I've been hoping things would work out that way."

"Well, if I'm going to be an official olympic dick, I guess it wouldn't do to withhold it--so sure! Mi dick es su dick!"

"Is it hard now?" Dene queried.

"Semi- but on the rise."

"Here's a thought," Dene suggested, "--why don't you and Petey go ahead and strip while we're rolling. I'll pull into the garage, close the door, and we'll go back inside as naked as we were after lunch. Windows are tinted enough there's really no view inside."

"I was feeling a little confined!" I said, and peeled off, tossing my dress back at Andy.

"It's an adventurous weekend," Andy chimed in, "why not!" I turned around to watch as his clothes came off, then crawled over the console into the back seat with him.

"Mmm--been a long time since I had a hot naked girl in the back seat!" Andy laughed.

"Behave, you two!" Dene called from the front, then adjusted the rear view to catch sight of us.

"Hell NO!" I laughed, and drew Andy in for a deep kiss.

"Hey Dene! Progress note--he's all the way hard now."

"Well, I guess it's OK if you fluff him for me, but you've had two dicks already--my turn when we get home!"

"So, are you past whatever reservations you had about swinging?" I asked in a whisper. I was pressing my tit into his arm and rolling his balls in my hand.

"It's taking some effort, but I really don't want to disappoint you." He held a straight expression for about 3 seconds, then burst out laughing. "I'm so past not wanting to swing. I'm having the time of my life."

"We're home!" Dene called, and we looked up as she pulled into the garage.

We all piled out and Dene started to shuck off her shift when I noticed a note on the door: "NAN IS HOME FOR A SURPRISE VISIT!!!"

"Dene, stop!" I whispered loudly, "Look at the note! Andy--quick! Get dressed before Dene's daughter comes out here to greet us!"

Thank God for Sandrine's note! As it turned out they weren't in earshot of the garage door and they didn't hear us pull in. We strolled in the house to find Sandrine in slacks, blouse and an apron, merrily working on dinner.

"Nan and Rex are by the pool," Sandrine said, "but I can put your mind at rest--she didn't walk in on anything embarrassing."

"Whew," Dene sighed, "my mind was running wild! Anything else we ought ot know?"

"Undoubtedly, but I can't add much. She looked upset, and they went outside right away, so I don't know what's up, but we managed to see her drive up soon enough to get "un-nude."

"Andy--why don't hang back for a minute. Help Sandrine, or . . . oh, hell, I don't know, but let Dene and me see what's up with Nan, OK?"

"Go-go-go," Andy urged, guiding me toward the door. "If you want me to join, beckon."

Nan turned as she heard the patio door open and jumped up.

"Mom! Aunt Kath! Oh, I'm so glad to see you!" She ran and scooped us both into her arms.

"What's up, Peanut?" I asked softly, "Are you OK?"

"No--well, yes, I guess, I mean I'm healthy and my job's OK. But oh, Aunt Kath, I really need to talk to you, OK?

"Of course it's OK, precious one," I said, gently stroking her cheek. "Just me?" I asked--flicking my eyes at Dene.

"You first--Please? Then mom too."

"So what's up?" I quizzed after we'd moved upstairs to Andy's and my room.

She started shaking, and drew a breath: "YouknowwhenIhadtheflingwithmyroommatewellIdiditagain," she blurted.

"You mean you're having a lesbian affair?" I asked, guessing this was at the center of things. Nan had done her undergrad at the U of I, and frequently buzzed down to my house for de-stressing, heart-to-hearts, home cooking and the kind of advice you feel more comfortable getting from sisters and aunts than from mothers.

"Yes," she sighed. "And I really, really liked it. And I'm really, really feeling guilty, but I don't want to stop." "Aunt Kath, can I ask you something really personal?"

"Sure, sweetie, if you'll stop overusing 'really,'" I teased.

"Umm, well---God this is hard! Damn! OK, here it is--Aunt Kath, are you and Mom lovers? Please don't be mad at me for asking."

"Tell me why you think we might be," I stalled.

"Well, you told me you'd had flings with girls. Mom told me that she had too. You're just so close, and I know how much you and Uncle Chad loved each other, but I've always thought that there was something extra between you and Mom."

"Hang on a minute, hon." I called Dene upstairs. Nan looked stricken. "Don't worry honey--nobody's upset with the question."

When Dene joined us, I smiled and said: "Hi lover. Listen, Nan thinks we might have something sexual going on between us. Seems like we're overdue for our version of a "facts-of-life-talk" with her, don't you think? "

Dene looked sheepish, blushed deeply, but then smiled.

"We've loved each other all our lives, hon. We were always best friends as we grew up, and we've been lovers since we were 18," Dene confessed. "Kathy and I were both still virgins when we discovered how much fun girls could be, and we've never stopped. So, what brings this up now?"

"Nan seems to be following in our footsteps, if a little behind schedule," I explained.

"So, I'm interrupting something this weekend?" Nan said, as a light began to dawn. "Are--are--Rex and Andy in on this too?" Are you guys swapping husbands this weekend or something?"

"That's the plan, Peanut," I answered, "although it's new territory for all of us. It's usually just your Mom and me by ourselves when we get together. Lots to take in, huh?"

"So what's Sandrine doing here? I was really surprised to see her. Is she . . .?" Nan left the question hanging.

"We'll let Sandrine fill you in if she wants to, but your mom and I haven't played with her."

"Oh, hell, Kath, let's not keep secrets. Nan, after Danny passed out drunk at the wedding, Rex helped get him back to his room, and then gave Sandrine a shoulder to cry on, and then a night of some seriously needed loving, all with my blessing by the way, since Kathy and I had our own celebration going on."

"Huh!" was all Nan could muster. "Gonna need a minute to let that sink in."

"I know it's tough for kids to think about their parents having sex--even straight sex," Dene offered. "I always thought maybe you knew or at least suspected about Kath and me. Maybe I should have put you in the loop, but we've always kept a low profice about it. Things were WAY less tolerent 45 years ago. We'll answer anything you want to ask us, right Petey?" I nodded. "But while you think about the two of us, can you tell us what was on your mind to bring you all the way up here? I'm gathering it was spontaneous?" Dene suggested.

Nan seemed happy to turn the conversation away from thinking about her Mom having sex. I knew from her college visits she had no such reservations about knowing my sex life--we'd had some very explicit talks about body parts, techniques, positions, relationships--almost exclusively about men, but you name it, we'd talked about it. She knew pretty much everything except my fucking her Mom. She even knew her uncle got my cherry.

"I had the most frightening and delightful night Thursday. You both know about my, um, college girlfriend. Did you ever talk about it with each other?"

We hadn't! Dene and I looked at each other, raised our eyebrows.

"I should have guessed Petey knew," Dene said, still looking at me, but talking to Nan, "because she commented once that she was becoming your "Jan." " (Jan was my sister, 10 years older and my guide through puberty and sex. Dene's guide too, for that matter.)

"Well, I had something like that with a co-worker. She's in the Chemical Engineering division and we were on a multi-discipline project that wrapped up this week. We all went out for drinks to celebrate and she and I really hit it off personally. We outlasted the group and talked and drank for another hour just by ourselves. When I finally stood up, I realized I was in no shape to drive and Sue offered to let me use her guest room. We were in Knoxville, so a cab back home would have been outrageous, and Jimmy was in Atlanta, and her condo was close. She was really insistant--said she had everything I'd need--even fresh underwear for the next day."