Four for Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy looked from Nan to Rex. Rex and Nan looked at each other, heads slightly cocked in an unspoken question. Then they both shrugged and nodded to Andy. Andy was blushing a little and was very circumspect as he unhooked Nan's bra and took it from her, then slid her panties down trying hard not to touch her. He was even MORE circumspect with Rex, dodging to the side when Rex's hard cock popped up!

Nan was absolutely her mother's daughter! Her breasts were large and still very firm, with large aerolas and flatish nipples. Her bush was full and thick--it was like rolling the clock back a couple of decades and I stared unabashedly.

"Nan, can I suggest something?" I asked. She nodded. "I think some of the things on your mind can be answered with more "truth" statements from us. How about you ask each of us 3 Truth questions, and then we'll take a break?"

"OK," Nan agreed, and started around the circle.

"Rex: When did you know Mom and Kathy were lovers; how did it make you feel then; and do you think I should tell my husband?"

"Wow," Rex chuckled, "right the heart of things, right? Well, I knew about your Mom and Kathy early on. We'd had a couple of dates, I think, and she laid down several non-negotiables, one of which was that she and Kathy had been life-long lovers and would keep on being so. I thought it was pretty damned spicy, actually, and started thinking about 3-ways. STILL AM thinking about 3-ways, by the way! Honestly, though, I can't tell you absolutely what to do about your husband. I think truth is way better than secrets this big, but you've got more at stake than your mom did, 3 dates into a new relationship. That help?"

"Mom," Nan continued, "Have you ever suffered anything bad from having lesbian loves; what was the wildest thing you've ever done, sexually; and what do YOU think about my telling Jimmy?"

"Well, I'm not 'out' as a lesbian, and in fact I'm not a lesbian, I'm very bi--but I'm not out as bi either. So that limits the chances of "bad" things happening and nothing's happened in the sense you asked the question, I don't think. I also am almost monogamous with Rex and Kathy. Bi-ogamus, I guess that'd make me. So I've only had sex with people I absolutely trust. The most wild? Damn. Can I tell the Thanksgiving story, Petey?" She held my eyes.

"OK--but if I catch wind of anyone yapping about this," I stared at Andy," I might have to cut off their balls." Andy clowned a grimace and crossed his legs.

"The Thanksgiving before your Uncle Chad got sent to Viet Nam is probably the most memorable," Dene started. I shot her a skeptical look--this could be revelatory for Andy in a way I wasn't sure I wanted. "That was the same trip where he proposed to Petey here," she continued, "and the three of us were out on the town in St Louis. We ended up in a motel and made so much noise we got kicked out." I hoped Nan would let it drop there.

"What kind of noise were you making, exactly?" Nan pushed on.

Dene exchanged glances with me, shrugged, and went ahead: "Well, I already knew I adored getting my ass whacked. That's a longer story, but up until then it had been Kathy's sister Jan or a woman prof at IU that dished out the spanks. I talked Kathy and Chad into it, and I guess my enthusiasm was kind of loud. After I had my first orgasm, also very loud, I talked Kathy into trying it. She wouldn't let me spank her--I had joked that this was punishment, and she wouldn't have anything to do with that, but she agreed to let Chad redden her cheeks. She liked it too!! And the whole end of the motel knew it! Between Chad and me, we wore ol' Petey out! Somewhere around that time was when the manager knocked on the door and kicked us out. What was really memorable was that there were a bunch of jarheads with some hookers in the room next door, and they came out to applaud us!! They even pitched in and covered our room, and looked like they were about to pound the manager through the pavement as we left."

I looked over at Andy. His eyes were wide, his mouth was curled in a quizzical smile and he started to ask if that was the same scene he described to me. I just winked and nodded. Turns out Andy was there that night too! He flew "Snakes" in Nam, and was back with his crew because they'd become expert at TOW missles fired from his ship. The jarheads who interved for us were his crew, and he came out of his room just as we were leaving.

"As to what to do about Jimmy, hon, I think you need to be straight with him. Wait, maybe straight isn't quite the right word," she chuckled, "but you need to tell him. How and when you tell him might have an impact on how he takes it, though. Maybe we can put our heads together on that tomorrow."

"Alrighty, then, my mom and her bother had a 3-way with my aunt," Nan continued, "Andy, like Rex, how have you felt about Mom and Kathy being lovers without you in the mix; should I tell Jimmy;--but also," she said with a wry grin, "have you had Aunt Kathy playing with your ass and do you like it as much as Rex?

"Hah! This is so NOT how I imagined my first conversation with you!" Andy said, shaking his head. "Well, Kathy was upfront with having a "common law wife" I think she called Dene the first time we went out. I thought it was hot, and hoped I'd get to meet her "wife." They didn't hook up very often, so it really didn't affect the time we spent together. So if Jimmy's anything like Rex or me, no problem in the end, but Kathy and I hadn't been married for what, 20 years? So my thoughts aren't worth a whole lot. If my ex had told me----oh, hell. WE'd have split anyway. And I have to admit, I was really nervous about this weekend. I wasn't sure I'd want to share Kathy or even sure I could get it up with another naked guy in the room. It might take a demonstration of some kind for Jimmy."

"And your ass?" Nan pressed.

"Oh yeah, my ass. I DO like it! I think most guys do, if they're honest. We're just scared to ask for fear it will make us seem too creepy. Kathy just made it feel normal."

"One more--what would it take to get you cross swords with Rex?" Nan asked, grinning impishly. "I mean, you guys seem to enjoy seeing girls getting it on. How come you don't experiment a little yourselves?"

"Yeah!" Dene joined it, "you two need to suck a little dick sometime! It's really a lot of fun, right Petey?"

"HELL, yeah," I chimed in, and in my best Texas redneck voice added "we wanna see us some HO-MO-SEX-YULS going at it!"

Andy looked stricken, but Rex surprised us all by saying: "I'd give it a try. Not sure I could kiss a guy, but for sure my dick wouldn't care what gender mouth sucked it, and if I was turned on enough, I could suck a dick. After finally taking my own cum, I could probably even take a load in my mouth." Looking at Andy, he added, "But don't feel obligated--I'm just honoring the 'truthiness' floating around in here."

All eyes turned to Andy who turned red as a beet. "Um, as long as we're 'truthing'," he finally said, "I'm with Rex--don't think I could make out with a guy. I've never admitted this to ANYBODY, but I've thought about sucking cocks. I've tried like hell to suck my own. Maybe it's all the blow jobs I've watched on the internet, but I think I could do it. I might have to be a little drunk. Sometimes I look for pegging videos and I think those are just really hot. Not the female domination movies. I'm more like Kathy that way. She doesn't want to be punished--just spanked. I don't want to be dominated, but I think I'd like it up the ass with a strap-on. I guess a real dick would be OK too."

"Wow!" Nan said. "I thought I was just teasing. I'm floored! Good for both of you! I wonder if Jimmy has any thoughts like that. Hmm. Well, something to think about, but on to you Aunt Kath."

"Go for it!" I said.

"When I'd come over and sit for the kids, what did you and Dick really get up to?"

"Sometimes we just went to concerts or dinner and a movie, but he was in the lifestyle before we met, and somewhere during the time you were in college, we started going to swingers groups. It was daring for a while, but honestly, it became ordinary and I ended up with some guys that I more endured than enjoyed."

"Did you keep on swinging after Dick left?"

"I'd stopped even before then, and never went back. I kept getting blood tests for years afterward, though. Thank God I dodged those bullets!"

"And should I tell Jimmy?"

"I think so. But maybe in stages, and maybe don't get drunk in Knoxville again for a while?"

"And Sandrine!" Nan continued, "who'd have guessed! So I've just got one question for you--would you rather party with these naked degenerates or head up to my bedroom and show me all the girly things I want to know?"

"I'd love to spend the night with you, Nan," Sandrine said as she stood. "Let's tell these people good night and head upstairs."

First Sandrine, then Nan began giving the rest of us good-night hugs and kisses. Sandrine hugged tightly and kissed long and deeply with everyone. Rex and Andy were nearly limp again before that, but after Sandrine had passed, they were at full attention again! Nan was more chaste--at least as chaste as a gorgeous, naked woman can be, kissing the guys on the lips, but without tongue, and kissing her mother on the cheek. But when Nan got to me--wowzer! She caressed my back as she hugged me, pulled me in tightly and kissed me long and hard. Her hands squeezed my ass and she ground her upper thigh into my pussy. She humped mine in the process and I felt her moisture on my skin. My pulse was racing at what still felt forbidden and I couldn't quite bring myself to return the same level of passion. Still, I did nothing to end the clinch and waited for her to pull back. As our lips finally separated, she leaned her forehead against mine, cupped one of my breasts and said, simply: "Thanks. I love you." With one more light kiss, she took Sandrine's hand and they left the room.

I stood in stunned silence, watching as they left. Dene came up behind me, held me gently with her tits in by back and kissed me softly on the back of my neck.

"For the first time in my life," she offered, "I'm jealous seeing you with someone else. But mostly, I think, I'm jealous of Nan having the body I used to have and still wish I did."

"The two of you feel so much alike, I'm a little freaked out, Dene. Half of me wanted to yank her back from Sandrine and take her for the night myself, and the other half feels so guilty I want to just crawl into a hole and not come out," I replied."

"I think I know the perfect hole, lover," Dene said, in a much lighter tone. "and so do you--right where it's always been for you!"