Four for Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds hard to pass up," I offered.

"I don't much remember the walk to her condo, but I sure remember after we got there," Nan continued. "We were both leaning on each other on the way down the hall. When we got in her door we were still arm-in-arm and God knows why, but I kissed her--full on! It just felt like the most natural thing in the world! And she kissed me back! We broke it and looked at each other, shocked, you know?"

Dene and I exchanged a glance and a smile--I knew we were both enjoying the memory of our first awkward kisses. "Oh, we know," I said softly.

"And then Sue said 'Nan, this has to be a dream, doesn't it?' " "I said if it was, I didn't want to wake up and then we really went at it, still standing just inside the door, with her grabbing my ass and feeling me up through my blouse and I was doing the same to her. God I was turned on! And I was just drunk enough, I guess, that I didn't have the faintest notion of pulling back."

"So it was a hot time in the old town that night?" Dene asked, smiling.

"That's a monstrous understatement!" Nan said with a laugh, finally relaxing a little. "When we finally came up for air, our skirts were on the floor, blouses open, bras unhooked and we had very, very wet panties. Honestly, I haven't been that hot for sex in years--not since Jimmy and I were dating. Oops. I mean married. No, I don't--dating was right. As long as we're disclosing secrets, Jimmy and I screwed every chance we got from about the third date on. Aunt Kath knew--it was easy to gush to her about how great it was when we were together. And I loved sex with him, still do but . . . "

"You're ready to go exploring?" I ventured.

"Pretty clearly I was Thursday night. I mean, it wasn't like I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing, and I went for it. Now I'm wrestling with the idea in the "clear light of day." I was hoping to talk through it here. Lord knows I can't talk about it in Anderson County, Tennessee!!"

"So is it the gal you ended up with, or just getting it on with a woman that was the best part?" Dene asked.

"I really, really like her. She's got everything that turns me on in a guy, in the non-sex stuff anyway. She's wicked smart, very nice, very perceptive and we have a lot of common interests. She was really cool the next morning, too. She fixed me breakfast and said: "Hey--don't worry, you don't have to marry me or anything, but I sure hope you find your way back to Knoxville every once in a while."

"So what would you like from us?" I pressed.

"I've got 3 things I'm wrestling with: Do I tell Jimmy; Do I hook back up with Sue; and--I've got some technique questions."

"None of those are simple questions, at least not the first two--we can claim some expertise on the last one!" I giggled, turning from serious and sympathetic to a more lighthearted tone. "So let's go this way. Sandrine has a fabulous dinner lined up for us. That's one reason she's here--she runs a gourmet catering business part-time. Let's relax with some wine and conversation through dinner. We don't have any specific agenda after dinner, but we've filled out (again, under Sandrine's guidance) some questionnaires about what we hope for our time together this weekend. I've listed some of my fetishes, and so has your mom, and I expect the guys have too. Those will be shared after dinner and you're welcome to be a part of that. We were all nude this afternoon and had ourselves a small orgy before Andy and I hijacked your mom for a trip to the Art Institute. We''ll probably get that way again before the evening is over, and again, you're welcome to join us stripping off, but we can stay in the bedrooms if that's too much."

Nan's eyes were wide.

"I think it might be good for you to hear what your elders enjoy about each other physically--maybe even liberating if we've left you with some moral baggage? There's not a shred of ourselves that isn't sure it's OK to be bi-sexual and swing. At least not for your Mom and me. Andy's coming along. We've kept quiet, but not because we're ashamed of what we think and feel; it's just so tiresome to try to justify it to people who think differently," I continued.

"The other thing that might work out is Sandrine's post-divorce lifestyle. You might really enjoy spending most of the evening with her," Dene added.

Nan exhaled deeply and relaxed a little more.

"Well, wine and dinner, then, and I'll figure out the rest as the evening goes on. Thanks, you two. That can't have been easy. I'm not really surprised you're lovers--in fact I feel oddly happy about that. I'm not sure I want to witness you cavorting, though," she said with an aprehensive smile as she stood.

She hugged us both, and sensing my lack of undies commented: "Ready for action, eh?"

"Always, Peanut!" I replied, hugging her even tighter and kissing her cheek.

"So, is it OK to let everyone in on your awakening lesbian side?" I asked as we started toward the stairs.

"You said you'd filled out some sort of survey earlier that would be read after dinner?" Nan asked. "I think I'll do one of those and let it come out then."

"Good plan, honey," Dene affirmed.

Downstairs, Dene led her into the kitchen with Sandrine and a little later we saw Nan at the table with pen and paper.

We relaxed in the den, chatting mostly about the Art Institute. Andy was still pumped about the Impressionist wing, and especially about his Cezene litho. He'd already called an art studio in Champaign about how to frame it and made plans to drop it off on the way home. As he carried on, I heard Dene ask Rex quietly about his time with Sandrine.

"Fabulous," he smiled. "We spent about an hour together. She claims there's something very special about the way I eat her--that the first time becomes the standard. She's in a whole different place sexually than those nights at the wedding--she's a wonderful lover. I think you and Kathy will enjoy her a lot."

"Not sure that's going to happen, hon, much as I'd like it to. I've got a feeling Nan may need Sandrine more than we do. We'll see," Dene whispered back.

Rex raised a quizzical eyebrow, but Dene just held a shushing finger to her lips.

Nan walked into the room with a glass of Rhine. "You must be Andy," Nan said, extending a hand. "Aunt Kath has mentioned you--I'm so glad to finally meet. So you liked the Cezene?" she went on, looking at the litho Andy still had on display.

Andy stood to greet Nan, and then re-launched into his joy at the afternoon's excursion. I'd heard it twice already. I was happy for his enthusiasm, but excused myself and wandered into the kitchen.

"So," I addressed Sandrine, "Anything we need to be prepared for in Nan's answers? And what would you think about spending some time with her apart from the rest of us tonight?"

"Already ahead of you there," she replied. "I'm delighted she's branching out. If you and Dene are OK with it, I think I can help her sort through things. What are you thinking about how public the 4 of you want to make things after dinner? From her answers, I'm not clear on how much you told her."

"We only told her that you're a gourmet cook, and that Rex took you to bed with Dene's blessing. We didn't venture further into your special kind of catering and playtime," I reassured her. "Dene and I were very straightforward about being lovers, and that we'd had a mini orgy this afternoon already. We invited her to get naked with us after dinner if she felt comfortable, but also said we'd retreat to the bedrooms if that was more comfortable. That and sending her to you for the 'self-disclosure' questionnaire. She seems OK with Dene and me in the abstract. I'm not so sure she wants to see her mom having sex."

"Well," Sandrine chuckled, "she wants to play strip truth or dare after dinner, so I think her comfort level may be higher than you're worried about."

"You're the best," I told her and gave her a hug.

"You two, you five really, are amazing people," she replied and kissed me full on, slipping some tongue. I squeezed her ass, and lingered in the kiss.

"Scoot!" she said, breaking off, "Dinner is close!"

Dinner was fabulous: Guava almond crisp empanadas and almond-stuffed dates wrapped in bacon for appetizers; boeuf provencal for the entree (It had been filling the house with its delightful aroma all day as it slowly absorbed the blended flavors); mango-pineapple chutney; miniature potatoes; and to top it off, a Tennessee Mountain Stack Cake.

Sandrine wisely limited the portions, cautioning that stuffing ourselves would get in the way of fun later. She promised to give us a nice midnight snack.

Finally, it was time for the questionnaires! Sandrine pulled them out of her apron and began repeated the first answers for Nan's benefit, then Nan's 1st question for the rest of us, then on to the "Hope For" anwers:

"Nan joined late, but she's answered my questions too, and I've got to say, I'm so happy to be part of her extended family now! For the "What Must Happen" question, Nan says:

1. I needed to confirm whether Mom and Aunt Kathy were lovers, without making them feel like I was embarrassed by it. (Mission accomplished, btw.)

2. I need to get comfortable with the fact that I like making love with women (on the way)

3. I need help to sort through whether to keep up a lesbian affair and whether to tell my husband.

"Now, on to the "Hope Might Happen" answers--Dene first:

1. I want my ass paddled--with everyone taking a turn;

2. I want to have a nice, long 1-on-1 session with Andy, if he's comfortable with that;

3. Since Rex doesn't like spanking me, I'll pay him back with some ass play of his choice, and maybe have the other 3 help me give him the anal he likes;

4. I'd like a 3-way with Kathy and Sandrine

5. I'd like Rex and Andy to DP me

"Now Rex:

1. No secret--I want to make love with Kathy!

2. I want my ass played with--maybe that bothers Kathy less than Dene?

3. I want to watch Andy and Dene together.

4. I want all 3 gals working on me at once

"And Andy:

1. I want to "play" with Dene, both alone and with Kathy;

2, Actually, there's not a #2

"And mine:

1. I want to make love with Rex again, and hope it fits into the flow of the weekend;

2. I want to be a plaything for anyone in the house at any time!

"And finally, Nan's 2nd group of answers:

1. I want to play strip truth or dare. I need that sort of subtrafuge to get nude with you all, but I think I'll feel comfortable if we do it slowly. I know you want to, and I don't want to be a wet blanket. Proposed rules: we go around the room in order, each taking a turn being the questioner. Each time someone is questioned or dared, they give up a piece of clothing. When one woman and one man are completely nude, everyone else strips off too. And dares shouldn't take us outside the room. I expect some truths that help me understand how you get along with each other sexually.

There were lots of raised eyebrows as each revelation was read--Nan's stayed up pretty much the whole time.

"You two like being paddled?" she said, pointing at Dene and me.

"Absolutely!" we said together, as Andy and Rex nodded briskly. "But let's not spoil some good "truths," huh? I think a truth circle is a brilliant idea, Peanut!"

"I'll get the dishes underway and join you," offered Sandrine, but she was immediately overruled in favor of everyone pitching in with the cleanup.

"I'd way rather have you in the nude than in the kitchen!" Rex grinned, "you're a part of the group--an equal, not a servant!"

We made short work of the cleanup and gathered back in the den.

"So Nan, how do we pick who gets the "truth or dare" challenge?" Rex asked, "Does the questioner get to pick whomever they want? That might end up with one person getting a lot of dares and others not so many."

"How about we roll a die?" Dene suggested. "There are 6 of us, so the questioner rolls and the person on the spot is picked randomly."

We all nodded in agreement and got underway, giving Nan the leadoff since it was her idea. Her roll picked Rex, who slipped off a shoe and proclaimed: "Truth!" even before he was asked.

"OK, Rex, tell us specifically what you like having done to your ass!"

"Whooo--right into it, huh? Well, OK, I like having my ass cheeks patted and squeezed and kissed. I like having gentle bites inside my crack and a the base of my balls. I like rim jobs--a little tongue around my butthole, and I love having a couple of well-lubed fingers up my butt dancing around on my prostate while I'm getting sucked off. I'm starting to enjoy getting pegged, but that may take some more getting used to."

"Yea, Rex!" I exclaimed.

"My turn!" Rex said enthusiastically. "I think we're all going to like this!" He rolled Sandrine.

"Dare!" Sandrine proclaimed, peeling off her blouse to reveal bare tits.

"OK, Sandrine, I dare you to kiss Kathy--30 seconds, lots of tongue."

"As you command, sir," Sandrine responded, grinning wickedly as she made her way to me and sat in my lap. We picked up where we'd left off in the kitchen, and the 30 seconds were finished way before we were ready to stop."

Dene was next in the circle, and the roll landed on Nan. "This should be interesting," I thought to myself.

"Truth," Nan declared, and like Rex, demurely slipped off a shoe.

"Who in this circle would you most enjoy making love to if it could be completely anonymous and stay forever secret?" Dene asked.

There was a long silence, then: "Probably Aunt Kathy," Nan finally admitted, staring at her feet.

After I picked my jaw off the floor, I stammered, "That's really flattering, Nan. I'd never have guessed."

"My turn," Andy said, rescuing Nan and me from further awkwardness. His roll landed again on Rex.

"Truth again!" Rex proclaimed, losing the other shoe. No socks, I noticed, so the next time he got selected, we'd see a little skin.

"Which would you like more, Kathy deep throating you again, or having a prostate massage?"

"Damn! No fair!" Rex laughed, "I want those both at the same time!" "But if I've gotta choose, I'll take the deep throat. That was fabulous."

My turn finally came around and I rolled Nan again.

"Truth, I guess," Nan said, losing the other shoe.

"Honey, have you and Jimmy ever talked about swinging, or 3-ways, or watched porn together? Has he ever seen lesbian sex?"

"We ordered porn at a hotel once--we were kind of embarassed about watching it in each other's company at first, but we got pretty turned on. There was lots of lesbian sex--I think every girl got it on with other girls whether or not they did men too. The actors were all more hung than Jimmy, and younger and better looking than me, but we had great sex afterward. We've never talked about swinging. He asked if I'd ever thought about girls that way and I told him about the college fling, but that's as close as we've gotten."

Sandrine finished the round, rolling first herself, then Nan. Nan blushed deeply, and began un-buttoning her blouse. "Truth, again," she said as she slipped it off her shoulders to reveal a very full bra.

"What would you think about spending the night in my bed, Nan?" Sandrine asked pointedly.

"I'd like to spend time with you, Sandrine. It might take some more wine to think about making love with you. There's a mile-long string of inhibitions hanging around that! My turn, by the way," she finished.

Nan rolled Rex again!

"Damn!" Rex exclaimed good-naturedly as he peeled off his shirt, "I think we're playing with loaded dice! Dare!"

"I dare you to take off Andy's socks and shoes," Nan challenged. Rex raised an eyebrow to Andy for permission. Andy shrugged his shoulders and Rex pulled off Andy's shoes and socks.

Rex got his 2nd turn and the die picked Nan AGAIN!

"This isn't quite how I pictured this going," Nan shook her head, then stood up and slid down her slacks to reveal toned legs, hip-hugger panties and some bush peeking out around the edges. "Dare!" she whispered.

Rex heated it up. "OK Nan, your choice--30 seconds of deep kissing with any of the women in this circle," Rex challenged.

I held my breath. It sure as hell wouldn't be her mom, so either Sandrine or I would end up with the kiss. I wasn't sure how I'd take it. Nan looked back and forth between us, then started toward Sandrine. I let out a little breath. But as she leaned down toward Sandrine's lips, she stopped, straightened up, and came to me. "If you aren't ready for this, Kath, it's OK--send me back to Sandrine. But if this dare is the only chance I have to kiss you like this, I want to take it. I reached up, caressed her cheek, and then closed my eyes and drew her to me. It was so much like kissing a younger Dene that I almost fainted. I'm not sure how long we drew out that kiss, but I was on fire and shaking the whole time. As we broke away, I looked nervously at Dene. Her eyes were wide. I couldn't read either approval or disapproval. I hoped for the former.

Nan stopped by Sandrine on the way back to her seat. "Let's do spend some time," Nan said quietly.

Dene came next and rolled me!

I stood up and un-wrapped my wrap dress to reveal--all of me! I was still commando! "Truth, though it may be a challenge to know what that is at the moment," I proclaimed.

"I think you better unpack your thoughts on Nan's kiss!" Dene challenged.

"That was completely outside anything I imagined for this weekend! Nan is more a daughter than a pretend niece, and that wasn't on my radar at all. Physically, Dene, it was so much like kissing a younger you I nearly passed out. I'm overwhelmed that Nan has those feelings for me. It was a beautiful kiss. I love her dearly. I was shaking, and I'm pretty wet, but I'm feeling guilty for enjoying it so much."

"I wish you wouldn't, hon. Feel guilty, that is. We're in new territory, for sure, but if you think anyone here is judging you harshly, we're not." That drew nods from around the circle.

Andy silently grabbed the die and rolled Dene. She stood up and pulled the shift over her head--now there were two naked women in the circle! "Dare!" she said, "And make it a good one!"

Andy wasn't playing shy any more! "Take off my shirt, unzip my pants," he dared Dene, "and play with my balls till I give you some pre-cum, then take a drop of it over to Kathy!"

"Ooooo, that IS a good one!" Dene cooed.

Nan watched with some apprehension as her Mom began fondling my guy. It didn't take long--Dene pulled out her hand and saw a glistening streak on her wrist from Andy's pre-cum. She pulled his dick out, squeezed a drop onto her fingers and came smiling over to me.

"Like a little lick, lover?" she teased. "I'll swap you for a little tongue action."

I didn't hesitate--I grabbed Dene's ass and pulled her pussy into my face and flicked her clit with my tongue. "Now GIVE!" I commanded, grapping her fingers and sucking them. Andy was grinning madly, well aware of what pre-cum did to me. In fact Dene and Nan were both well aware too. Dene had known since we were 18, and I'd told Nan on her visits during her college days. They were both watching me and smiling. I felt some pussy juice escape and trickle down my thigh.

I grabbed the die before I lost control completely and rolled--it came up Sandrine. Off came her slacks--THREE naked women now!

"Dare" she asked.

"Sandrine, get over here and eat my pussy!" I demanded. "In fact, let's 69 so I can lick that bare beaver of yours too!"

"30 second rule!" Andy shouted, "We're not done here!"

"Mmmph," I said, my face planted in Sandrine. I was just getting rolling when voices around me started calling "Time! Time!" sigh.

Sandrine recovered enough to grab the die and rolled Andy's number. I knew he was commando, so wasn't surprised when, TA-DA! We finally had a naked guy to complement the 3 naked girls! A naked guy with a rock-hard boner, I might add! "And Andy," I challenged, "without even waiting for your choice, I dare you to remove the clothes from our last two overdressed friends!