Four Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let them see what a beautiful woman you are." With these words out, he pinched her nipples, then lowered one hand down to her moist muffin and pierced its center with two of his fingers. He retrieved some of his cum and brought it to Sara's lips. Readily, she opened her mouth and sucked in the offering. "Do you enjoy being on display?"

"It is erotic. Should I see if someone else wants to play with you to continue the show?"

"No. Just keep holding me please. I'll turn up the water temperature and let them watch us clean up." The water was adjusted and the two soaped up one another and enjoyed a few long kisses. Towards the end, Mick brought the shower nozzle down to Sara's special valley. She tried to avoid him, but ultimately relented. Mack used the toy to unleash another strong orgasm. He took great pleasure in knowing she was multi-orgasmic. Afterwards the two cleaned up for good, dressed and had to wake the others who had accidentally napped.

Another hour went by before everyone was dressed and ready for their little adventure. It didn't fail to impress. Alas, that is a story for another time. The evening left all with visions of future fun. The group left and crashed at Sara and Phil's house. The morning brought forth a healthy breakfast and some light play before Lesa, her sister and Mick said goodbye and headed home.

1...67891011