Four Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you can't. I'm barely able to focus, just keep thinking about you waiting for me with that beautiful tool between your legs, and knowing that it'll twist into the three of us enjoying some special fun," Felicia stated with a sincere look of disappointment on her face.

"We really have to, but we want to buy a few outfits and we'll get to party tonight right?" Lesa stated.

"Yes, but that seems like a long ways away. What outfits did you want?" Felicia asked as she switched back into her salesperson role.

"Two of the white sheer bra and matching panties. Medium sized panties, and one bra 36C and the other 34B. Along with the robe your brought me, and another one the same size but in a bright orange, pink or yellow. If you have it," Lesa requested. "The one you brought for me, and the other for my twin sister."

"Someone is lucky," Felicia stated as she flirtingly looked at Mick with an envious smile. She walked around the counter and added, "Why don't you guys look to see what colors we have in the back. Also, I should probably thank you. Those two guys couldn't take their eyes off me. Even convinced me to try on a few tops, but I insisted they had to buy them if I sampled them. They got a healthy peek at my nipples. It was almost too much seeing the desire in their eyes and knowing what was waiting for me. You can leave the stuff you're buying right here and the other items just toss in the basket at the end."

While separating the outfits Lesa realized she must have left the sheer panties in the dressing room. "Mick why don't you pick out the robe color for Tela, and I'll get the panties I forgot."

"Ok," he answered and followed Felicia through a door in the back. As he followed behind, he was impressed how the romper framed her tush. Without any restraining underwear, each cheek bounced slightly with each step and the high waist of the outfit made her bottom look like an upside-down heart. The bouncing caused his Johnson to tingle even more. They had just entered the back room when Felicia stopped in front of him.

"I can't believe you're leaving. Don't you want this?" she asked as she ran her hands up and down her body. This was followed up by unbuttoning her top to reveal her wonderful breasts.

"Ohh, don't get me wrong. I do, I do, but I promised my wife I'd get her ok, before having fun with others, and I'm running late. I've no doubt she'll want us to tango, and probably will want to play with you also."

"I guess I understand, but my pussy doesn't." She stepped up to Mick and brought her lips to his. He didn't resist and as the two sucked face their hands teased one another. Mick's fingers roughly pinched her nipples, then both hands curled around to scoop up her ass cheeks. While kissing they ground their hips together forcefully.

"You have a great ass. The outfit really shows it off nicely," Mick teased Felicia was there lips took a brief rest.

"What would you like to do with it?"

"Oh shit, don't get me started," he replied as he sought out her lips. The two kissed passionately, with Felicia's hands unbuttoning Mick's jeans to obtain access to his cock, while Mick pressed the thin fabric of her romper up into her sex causing a wet spot to form. A bit later, he pushed his hand under the bottom of her romper and gained direct access to her wet femininity. Multiple fingers easily slid into her. Mick was surprised how much wetter she was as compared to the first time he played with her pussy.

"Ohh, voy a venir! Just for a bit, put it in me."

"Tonight. You can have me over and over until it won't stand any more. I swear," Mick whispered into Felicia's ear as he started to play with her clit.

"I know, but listen. Ohhh, that feels so wonderful. Listen, I need you now. I'm soaked. The way those guys kept looking at me, made me totally need you. Just a little bit. Please," Felicia begged as she pushed down Mick's jeans below his ass to completely free his cock.

"Well look at you two. I suspected there might be some nudity if I walked back here," Lesa announced as she entered the back area. She didn't stop to watch, but instead walked up directly behind Felicia, pressed her body against hers and joined in on the fun. She cupped Felicia's breasts, pushed her long dark hair aside and planted kisses along the nap of her neck. "Is someone horny?"

"Ohh, you've no idea. Tell him to fuck me," Felicia responded. "I never beg like this."

"His cock looks so hard. When it was in me it felt wonderful. I think you'd cum before it was all the way in. Let's remove the romper Mick, and let me play with her too," Lesa stated. She pushed the romper all the way down, and Felicia stepped out of it. She stood naked before them.

"Do you always get so wet?" Mick asked as he laced a third finger up into her womb.

"Not like this. Ohhh, that's nice. I'm, ahhhh, ahhhhhh, so horny," Felicia replied as she jutted her sex forward. Then she felt one of Lesa's hands curving around her ass, underneath and additional fingers pressed up into her.

"You like your pussy stretched until its full?" Lesa asked as the five fingers in Felicia started to thrust and wiggle about.

"Ahhh, Dios mio. Ahhhh, ahh Fuck. Please, please. You're making me crazy." Lesa responded to this by pulling her fingers out, grabbing Mick's wrist and pushing down so his fingers were also dislodged. Reaching between Felicia's thighs she grabbed Mick's cock and directed it so the head was rubbing against Felicia's wetness. "Ahh, yesss."

"Tonight, you're going to feel it penetrate you over and over, and in all kinds of places," Lesa teased her new friend. As the last part floated out, she released Mick's dick and slid her fingers up to Felicia's rosebud to steadily pierce it with two fingers.

The added delight caused Felicia's head to fall back onto Lesa's shoulder as Mick's fingers continued to tease her clit, while the tip of his cock gently parted her petals. A slight shift of her hips yielded a perfect alignment. When Mick pushed his cock forward he anticipated this head would poke through her thighs, instead it entered her. Both were surprised and froze. Ever so slightly Mick pushed forward, half his cock entered her and ignited an orgasm. Felicia barely held back. She bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw fresh blood. When Mick say her body shiver he promptly withdrew.

"Shit Lesa, I think you made her cum."

"She's going to cum so hard tonight when you take her. I have to be there to watch. Ok Babie Doll, we really do have to go." Lesa withdrew her fingers and gently kissed both of Felicia's cheeks as Mick pulled up his trousers.

"I'll see you tonight. Be ready," Mick added.

"Can you flip over the sign when you leave, so it says closed. I need to pull it together. And, yes, I will be ready tonight. The attire is on the house. Holy crap. You two have no idea. Bye," Felicia advised her new friends as they walked out of the back room. When they left she was sitting on a box, still naked and had one hand between her thighs with the other grasping a breast. It appeared she wasn't quite finished.

The drive back to the house went fast. "I can't believe you didn't take her?" Lesa teased. "She would have cum so fast and hard. Maybe you should tease her again tonight."

"I was doing my best to keep my word to Tela. Short term pain, for long term gain. We agreed to get the others approval before any play. Except, she did say I had a constant green light with you."

"She told me that I could also give you the green light. You know, she trusts me."

"What?"

"Yeah, you can get the ok from me if she's not around."

"What the fuck didn't you tell me back there. Shit!" Mick mumbled.

"Maybe I'm saving you for my own personal pleasure. And, you never asked me, did you?"

Mick started to laugh, then pulled over and made a U-turn. As the car whipped around he stated, "You are a bitch, but glad I now know how this game is played."

"What are you doing? We are already late. And what if I don't give you my permission?" Lesa questioned.

"There are ways to obtain it."

"What do you mean?"

"A little attention somewhere and I bet you'll be begging me to fuck her."

"Mick. I'm sorry. We need to get back to the house."

"You saw how bad I want her. It won't take long."

"But you can have her tonight," Lesa pleaded.

"Yes, but I wanted her a few minutes ago and you prevented it by not being honest. I can't have that in a friend."

"I'm sorry. I just thought it was kind of funny."

"A cock blocker is not funny," Mick informed his new lover then pulled over on the side. "Would you like to be teased til you're begging for sex, and then be denied sex because I decided you shouldn't have any fun?"

"No, but you had me and can have fun with her tonight."

"That's beside the point. There will be consequences. Slide over and sit on the middle consul. Lean the seat back and lay backwards with one of your legs behind my seat and the other over my lap." Lesa slowly complied with the request.

"Jesus Mick. The consul raises up my midsection too high. People driving by will be able to look in and see everything," Lesa protested.

"Not everything. Not your tits," he answered as he started driving and performed another U-turn. "At least, not yet." As he drove, he placed his right arm up on her midsection, so his hand was situated right at her mound. With his thumb, he started to massage her groin, occasionally slipping it into her, but mostly teasing the region around her clit. "You sure are wet. Did you like your first taste of pussy?"

"It was, ohmmm, fun," Lesa answered.

"Did it feel good when she sucked on your clit?" Mick asked as he drew spirals around her button.

"Ahhh, your good at getting to me. Yesss."

They approached a red light, and Mick switched to the middle lane. A truck pulled up next to them on the driver side, while an SUV was next to them on the passenger side. When he stopped, Mick pulled his hand away from the steering wheel, and pressed two fingers deep into her. He turned them sideways and started to push them in and out of her twat while continuing to tease her hard little joy stick. "Did you like the taste of her pussy?"

"Shit Mick. That person is watching us. Ahhhh fuckk. We should stop," Lesa moaned, but couldn't help herself and raised her butt up to increase the pressure around her sex. The passenger watching was a young lady, and when Mick glanced her way she smiled coyly at him, then turned away with a smile.

Mick turned back to Lesa, and commented, "I don't think she minded witnessing a beautiful lady enjoying a little pleasure." While talking he noticed the driver of the SUV next to him had also become aware of their play. A middle-aged gentleman, with wide-open bugged out eyes, was desperately trying to get his phone up to his window to snap a picture or take a video. Just then the light turned green and Mick accelerated away leaving the voyeur fumbling with his phone.

The two continue their play for the next ten minutes, until Mick pulled up into his driveway. Lesa straightened her dress and the two walked in together, with the new outfits.

"Don't you two look guilty as shit. I bet you're both having a little trouble keeping your hands off each other. I love it. What did you get?" Tela asked. She'd managed to shower, but was only dressed in sandals and an oversized t-shirt which did little to hid her blessed body. Lesa showed her the outfits for the night, and started in on how the attendant had seduced the two of them, except Mick hadn't been allowed to has sex with her due to Lesa's failure to inform him that she could have given him to permission to proceed.

"Did you really want to fuck her?" Tela asked Mick.

"Yes, you will too when you see her tonight," he replied.

"I can't wait, and I agree that was mean of my sister to do that. She needs to be taught that there are consequences for such actions," Tela told Mick as Lesa sat their listening.

"That is what I told her on the drive home. She knows there is some accounting to do."

"What do you mean?" asked Lesa.

"Why don't we fix up a quick lunch, enjoy one glass of wine and perhaps the two of us will enlighten you in regard to an appropriate accounting," Mick suggested.

"You've ogled her ass for so many years, why don't you give her a few bare assed swats?" Tela offered as she started to pull various items out of the refrigerator.

"What do you need me to help with?" Lesa asked as she tried to disregard the pending topic.

"Take off your dress. I want to watch you roam about naked. Remember, I do love watching that sweet behind of yours?" Mick asked.

"You can't ... well never mind," Lesa responded as she unfastened a few buttons and let her dress drop down.

"What happened to the toys I sent you out with?" Tela asked when she saw her sister's naked body.

"Shit, we forgot them at the store," Lesa answered honestly and with some frustration.

"Another reason for consequences. Lovely items such as those are meant to be forgotten," Tela provided.

"I'll buy new ones," Lesa answered swiftly.

"I know you will, but that doesn't address the problem with you loosing important items. Here cook up a dozen strips of bacon, while I slice up a tomato and avocado. Mick can you poach three eggs. I thought a fancy BLT might nourish us for a bit, along with the home made chicken noodle soup from a few nights ago," Tela stated. "Also, Lesa toast some bread."

The three went about their joint efforts to prepare lunch with only casual references regarding the upcoming consequences. While cooking the bacon, Lesa did complain about the splattering grease stinging her bare breasts. Her complaints resulted in a swat from Mick, along with clarification, "Things could be much worse."

As Tela assembled the BLTs, Mick grabbed Lesa by her arms and turned her towards him. A deep kiss was transferred to her lips while his fingers again played with her private lips. The play caught her off guard. Then from their kiss, he dropped down to his knees and pulled her hips towards him. Without any advanced notice, Mick started to lick and suckle on her pussy. Not only was it unexpected, it also induced a few moans. After some attention, he rose up and stepped towards his wife.

"Now, it's your turn, my love." Mick spoke out. He grabbed his wife's shoulders and pulled her towards him. A long sensuous kiss was exchanged, after which Mick shimmied down her body, raised up her t-shirt and dived into her pussy with his tongue. When he felt her hands on the back of his head, pushing him closer, he decided that was enough for now and rose up. "How about we enjoy lunch and afterwards retire some place comfortable for a touch of adult fun?"

"I'm in," responded Tela. "But we'll have to work in the consequences." The three sat down and ate their meal. Throughout the conversation Mick and Tela occasionally interject a comment regarding an appropriate consequence. Lesa ignored them, especially when the talk turned to tying her up and giving her a lesson. They finished their sandwiches and wine within twenty minutes then took care of the dishes. When finished, Mick placed his hands on Lesa's waist and guided her to their bedroom.

Once there, Tela walked into the closet and returned with a pair of handcuffs and two straps. "You guys are not serious," Lesa snapped out when she saw the toys.

"Dead serious," responded Mick. "Lay down and put your hands above your head. Lesa looked from Mick to her sister. Both had stern serious expressions on their face, so she complied with the request. Once in position, Mick fastened the handcuffs around her wrists and pulled a rope with a hook from behind the headboard. It only stretched eight inches beyond the top of the headboard which resulted in Lesa's arms being restrained above and behind her head. Tela and Mick used the straps to secure her ankles and tied each ankle off to one corner of the bed. The end result was Lesa secured to the bed with her arms above her head, legs parted and butt-naked.

"I think she's ready for her consequences, now," Mick stated out loud to Tela. He walked into their closet and returned with a wand vibrator. The device was plugged into an outlet, turned on and was used to trace an invisible image around Lesa's vagina. Slowly, the shaking head grew closer and closer to her mound. When the wand tip first contacted the lower part of her vagina, Lesa's hips thrust forward prompting Mick to withdraw the wand.

The second time Lesa thrust upwards, Mick did not draw the vibrator away, but instead held it firmly against the top of her crack sending deep ripples through her cliterous. A few moments of this, and Lesa pulled her bottom back onto the bed. But Mick followed with the toy and kept its vibrating head in place. "Arrggghhhh fuck. It's too muchhh. Ohhh shittt," flew out as she failed miserably at wiggling away.

The wand was kept firmly pressed against her snatch, until Lesa howled out in orgasm. She anticipated that the toy would be pulled away, and when it wasn't her crotch grew uncomfortable from the over-stimulation. "Too much. Please, ohhhh, please stop!"

Instead, her sister started to pull on her nipples, causing more loud moans. The painful overstimulation turned away, replaced with bolts of pleasure. Again, Lesa started to thrust harder against the shaking head and Mick responded by pulling it just an inch away. Up shot Lesa's hips, only to have the wand again placed out of reach. When Lesa's hips were a good 18 inches off the bed, Mick left the wand in place and pressed it firmly between her wet lips. Another orgasm ripped across Lesa, followed by pulling her hips down to retreat from the toy.

This pattern continued for several rounds. After her fifth orgasm, Lesa was drenched in sweat as various muscles started to twitch. The attention didn't stop. Tela pulled even harder on her nipples each time she approached an orgasm which made the feelings even more intense. Her yelling and demands to quit were ignored. Lesa couldn't ever remember having her body feel so cum wrenched or sexually exhausted. She wasn't sure how long she'd been tied up, but it felt like hours.

Finally, the toy was put away. When Lesa opened her eyes, she discovered that both Mick and Tela were naked and wet. "What happened?" she asked through hazy eyes.

"You conked out, so we thought it best to let you sleep and we showered to get ready for tonight," Tela answered.

"I don't think I can go. I feel like I'm in another world and sex is a universe away."

"Mick unfasten her legs and lay down on the other side of her," Tela instructed as she laid her naked body down next to Lesa. Tela started to gently stroke her sister's cheek and forehead as Mick moved up against her. "I've known for a long time that you two have wanted each other. And it left me feeling guilty, not because that I did anything wrong, but just that I knew you two would flow so well together. Plus, the thought of watching you two have sex together has long been a turn on. One that I felt I could never disclose."

"You knew?" Lesa softly asked.

"Of course. Look at yourself," Tela stated as she took one hand and slowly traced an imaginary line down Lesa's body. "Athletic. Hard nipples Mick couldn't help but stare at whenever you came in from the cold or were excited. Not to mention, every time you walked by him his eyes would drop down to scan your ass. Have you enjoyed sex with my husband?"

"Yes. I was in a rut. Relationship, sex and more. Are you sure you're ok with us having fun?" Lesa asked.

"Positive. As long as it's fun for all three of us. We just agreed to sort of open up our marriage and making you a part of our fun. I love seeing the both of you turned on, and it was really hot how hard he made you cum. Is your pussy still wet?"

"Oh god, I'm soaked. I just don't know if I'm up for any more today." Lesa explained.

1...45678...11