Four Stops From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feast your eyes on these puppies!" Chloe felt her nipples harden painfully as the cool night air hit them, but within seconds her attacker's hands had warmed them up with his rough grabbing and squeezing. She realised that she could not get away from them or even fight them, so for her safety and mental wellbeing she decided to just go limp, catatonic, and when it was finally over, she would get herself home and never, ever speak or think of this incident ever again.

Chloe heard a zipper and looked down in horror as Nick pulled his jeans completely off, and stood there in his undies, his obvious erection making a tent, and it was pointing straight at her naked pussy. She instinctively tried to break free, but his mates held her firm, the guy behind constantly mauling her breasts, tugging strongly on her nipples.

"Finally I get to feel this pussy of yours around my cock!" Nick said lustily his glazed eyes boring into her sex, making her panic hysterically. Chloe yelled and screamed, but the scrunched up cloth in her mouth muffled her cries almost completely. She tried to turn her body away, and close her legs, or even free one leg to kick at them... something!... anything, to avoid what was obviously coming next. When she looked down again, Nick had removed his undies, and was holding his straining cock in his right hand. She felt him manouvre close enough to penetrate her, and automatically began thrashing herself around. But they were far too strong and after the initial surprise of her struggle, she was kept relatively still.

`Just hurry up you asshole' She thought, feeling nauseous as Nick's cock touched her opening once, then twice! before he just held it there, the large flared head of his cock, was nestled in the folds of her relatively dry labia. It lay poised and ready to invade her tightness as soon as it's master chose.

"Still a bit dry down there hey?" Chloe watched in total disbelief as he changed position, his head now between her thighs. With a loud moan, he started kissing the insides of her spread thighs slowly, from top to bottom, in a kind of circular pattern, slowly getting closer to her bare sex, almost touching it with his mouth, before starting the pattern again.

`What the fuck is this guy doing?! Chloe thought, totally unable to process what was happening. In her mind rapes were extremely violent, rough and rapists certainly held no concerns for their victims. Chloe imagined that a person who had been raped would look like she had been bashed, but so far she really hadn't been hurt at all, just a bit of rough handling. Here she was being held down with only enough force necessary by two guys, the third ready to shove his cock in her and he was worried about lubrication. Totally unbelievable! she thought 'This can't be for real'.

"Fuck your pussy looks hot.... and the smell!? Amazing!" Nick declared his nose brushing her pubic hair devillishly, when he inhaled her scent again deeply.

Not only was Chloe in shock from being raped, but she also couldn't believe the way that it was happening. He's being so gentle, she thought, just like any other lover she'd had. It was as if he wanted her to enjoy what was happening!

'Snap out of it, you are being raped here' she thought to herself derisively `They are fucking pigs, rapists, total scumbag motherfu...... '. Her thought patterns were suddenly sent all over the place, when her brain actually recieved, and processed the pleasure signals sent from her body, and to her shock; she actually FELT what he was doing to her; the warmth of his mouth, as he kissed tenderly all over her thighs and crotch, and she squeezed her eyes shut tight, in an attempt to deny her desire for this sexual contact.

Nick still hadn't kissed her opening, or clitoris directly yet, he'd let his wet lips touch her outer folds briefly here and there teasing her sex cruelly, but even though he was dying to eat her out he held off, knowing soon, after all his skilful ministrations and sexual taunting,that no matter how hard she tried to deny it; she would soon crave the sexual contact too.

Chloe was compelled to look at Nick's mouth as it hovered tantalisingly over her aching vagina. Suddenly it dawned on her, just how fucking sly he actually was! Deliberately enflaming her sexual organs on an unconscious level! He was going to make it impossible for her to be totally unresponsive, how could she act like a corpse when her body and pussy felt so on fire and alive! Nick's controlled kissing and touching was intended to arouse her, even if her mind tried to deny it he knew the bastard, that her body would be helpless to resist it's primal desires, and he was awakening them in just the right way too! "I love these tits! Ten out of fucking ten!" The male behind her remarked, as both of his hands remained in constant contact with her breasts. He too, seemed to have no desire to hurt Chloe with what he was doing; his hands were no different to any lover she thought, and she conceded that it would feel fucking hot if it wasn't for the fact that she was being raped!

Chloe's mind reeled, when her passionate gaze was drawn inoxerably to the guy holding her left leg apart. His jeans were unbuttoned and pulled apart at the crotch, and he now knelt there slowly rubbing his very hard penis, staring lust drunk, at the sex show before him. Chloe was on fire with intense sexual sensation, watching with an aching pussy, as Nick got closer and closer to kissing her sex. Her head rolled from side to side, eyes closed with pleasure, snapping open at the feel of hot flesh on her left cheek, and she watched with great excitement, as the man next to her, pulled his throbbing member away from where it had touched her, leaving a thick rope of seminal fluid connecting his burning crown, to her sexually flushed cheek.

Chloe's mind raced and her heart hammered away madly inside her heaving chest, and she was surprised at just how turned on she got looking at it. She could almost see it completely through his thin white underwear, especially since he had sneakily crept alot closer to her head from his original position. It was dangerously close to her face now, and she couldnt handle watching him slowly rub his manhood, and her head rolled back languidly, a slight, muffled noise of pleasure escaping her lips.

When Chloe looked back moments later, she caught him shuffling torward her, breath quickening, as she now had a rock hard cock no more than ten inches away from her face. The engorged head pulling the material of his undies so tight, she could clearly make out every detail of his crown, feeling a slight twinge in her groin, as the pre-cum leaking from it, wetted a circle in the material, that snugly wrapped around it. As she reluctantly let herself experience the sensations coming from her breasts, her will crumbled a little more, and she just had to stare transfixed, at the powerful looking cock in her face, it was pulled to the side, its owner stretching his underpants around it, revealing its glorious details to her hungry stare.

Chloe definately felt her burning snatch moisten, as she used her eyes to trace the thick throbbing vein, that run up the length of his cock, and she felt most of her control slip away, as he pointed it back toward her mouth, grabbing the waistband, and slowly letting the head slip free, when it fully emerged, the fluid on its tip glistened so sexily, she had an almost uncontrollable urge to lean forward and lick it off, lucky she was gagged really, or she would have went the wet shiny potent looking hardness, the image made her shiver with lust.

Her pussy gave an intense pulse, and began to throb maddeningly, when Nick placed a warm, wet, lingering kiss, about half an inch above her throbbing clitoris. Because he had teased that area for so long, it was almost felt, as if he had kissed her clitoris directly! She was horrified with herself, when it occurred to her that; judging by how amazing that had just felt, his mouth actually kissing her sensitive little bud, would definitely blow her mind and resistance away! Hang on a minute there! What the fuck was she thinking?! Had she lost it!? Chloe snapped herself out of her dangerous thoughts, and squeezed her eyes shut, as tight as she could, trying desperately to block it all out.

There is no way she could enjoy this, she thinks. This is not what she wants. She wants to be let go, she wants this to end. All these thoughts kept going round and round in her head, but it became impossible for her to ignore, especially when, after licking her outer lips, Nick devoured the entire top half of her snatch, sucking gently and flicking her nub with his tongue. Chloe moaned denial, her head shaking from side to side, whispering hollow protests. But her body had already surrended to sexual desire, the need for climax was now paramount. Nick knew exactly what he was doing to her, obviously a seasoned professional. The bastard!

Chloe had never felt anything like it though, ever. It was simply amazing. Igniting her sexual desire like never before, and she found herself licking her lips, as she stared trance-like at the engorged cock, being rubbed, practically in her face. So stricken with sexual desire she hardly noticed the cord being untied from her head. She was ashamed deeply and confused that, although she now could, she didnt spit out the cloth gag and scream for help.

Chloe felt disgusted in herself, as instead of crying for help, she felt an awfully strong desire, to move towards the pulsatinng meat, and take it into her mouth. Just when she was sure she would give in to her lust, he pulled his jeans down to his knees, and thrust forward; his fluid soaked head, mashing into her semi closed lips, pushing the wad of cloth gagging her to the side, some of it falling from her lips. Chloe responded by spitting the rest out, letting him push his entire, throbbing head, past her dry lips. Chloe overtaken with lust could not stop her tongue from enveloping, the hot, velvety flesh, as it forced its way into her quietly panting mouth. Her lips greedily sealed around the hot, spongey tip, and before she even knew what she was doing, had begun sucking frantically on the throbbing head, her mind lost in sexual ecstacy. Moments later though, she spat out his erection, and turned her head away with shame, as she felt the need to have it back in her mouth, almost overwhelming.

"Jesus Christ girl!, your pussy tastes so fucking sweet!" And with that remark, Nick continued to slowly drag his warm tongue, through her heavily moistened slit. He began his oral pleasuring just above her asshole, and finished at her clit, letting the tip of his tongue circle her swollen bud several times, before he gently sucked it into his warm mouth, tongue still gently flicking her button. After a few exquisite seconds he stopped to say;

"You have the hottest, tastiest tightest pussy, I have ever had! I could eat you for hours." He returned his mouth to her aching sex, flicking her clit slowly for a while, before shoving his tongue, as far as possible into her dripping hole, teasing her little arsehole with the tip of his middle finger as he did so.

Chloe felt her control slip, with what his mouth, tongue and finger were doing to her. It was well over a year since her last sexual experience, and her body had been aching for touch. She knew it was wrong, but no matter how hard she tried to stop herself, she could feel her mind fully connecting to her sexual sensations. Her whole body felt like it was being touched by the hands of lovers, skilled lovers, that only wanted to caress and pleasure her. Chloe was falling deeper and deeper, into erotic thoughts that were becoming too intense to handle. Chloe knew that she would not be able to resist them for much longer, and then she would lose all of her remaining self control, and then, she would have no choice, but to surrender her body to the sexual needs of three rapists.

The feeling of strange hands massaging her breasts, Nick's hot mouth and smooth tongue, smothering her pussy, while a third stranger's hands roamed all over, touching whatever he wanted, was driving her crazy. The aching need throbbing from her sex was making her feel light headed as she tried to focus on the cock head, that was poking out from its underwear confines. It bobbed up and down hypnotically, from it's owners movements, mere inches from her craving mouth.

Chloe was feeling overwhelmed by the whole situation, all the things her body was experiencing combined with the sound of their fast and excited breathing, was creating a powerful feeling in her groin and tummy, it all began to build up in such a way, that she knew it would completely consume her. Her pussy was throbbing deeply, in time with her heart beat now, the licking and sucking that it got driving her wild with passion. It felt so good, Chloe had to open her eyes, and watch Nick devour her snatch noisily, her ears practically ringing with the wet slurping sounds that he made, and she realised that she was beginning to enjoy this on every level.

Her sexual excitement was so great, that instead of alarm she felt lust and desire, as she watched the third guy pull his underpants all the way off, sliding them down to join his jeans around his knees. His straining, totally engorged cock free, pointing at her, like an accusing finger. Her mouth suddenly dry, as she watched him wrap his hand around it, starting to stroke himself slowly, squeezing more fluid out of the tip, mesmerising Chloe. As it started to hang from the swollen tip, in several thick, obsene looking strands, she had an urge to clean it all up with her mouth, and suck his powerful looking meat, until the rest of his sex juice was hers to taste and swallow.

She could now feel the erection from behind, rhythmically pressing into her back, harder than before, and couldn't stop herself from feeling overtaken with lust at what was transpiring, her body actually arching in pleasure as her pussy was tongue fucked, Nick rubbing her aching clit in a circular motion. The guy behind her stopped playing with her tits and she felt him too, release his cramped hardness; now all three of them with aching, swollen members that wouldn't go away until they all got full relief.

Chloe felt the guy behind her rearrange himself, and couldn't help but let out a muffled moan, when she felt his hot hardness, press against her neck. He grabbed hold of his cock, beginning to rub the burning, velvety head, back and forth, across her cheek and neck, pressing the crown gently into her left eye as he moaned; Chloe found its heat and texture incredibly sexy, and she closed her eyes with mounting pleasure, and lust, opening them seconds later with erotic shock, as the hot flared head of Nick's penis touched her thigh, before nudging the wet pulsating opening of her sex, sending a powerful jolt through her pulsating vagina, her own lust and need so great now, that she actually ached for penetration.

"It's time to shove my cock in you now princes." He slowly started to push his large, swollen cock head into her body, stopping as he met resistance from her unbelievably tight snatch. Chloe could feel her pussy stretching around the invading erection, the crown of his hardness was on the verge of entering her completely, and the feeling was so extremely intense, that before she could think about it, her entrance parted for him and with his next thrust, he slowly but surely buried his entire manhood in her. The feeling of his hot and heavy balls pressed against her asshole was incredibly sexual, and Chloe couldn't stop herself from gently grinding at the meat buried in her soaking sex.

Chloe's body was quivering, as he began to slowly pull his thickness from her tight, wet grip, feeling a little empty, as it exited her pussy with a wet slurp, the enflamed crown once again nudging at her entrance. Her hips were pushing towards him, her aching need and lust removing any last remaining sense of self- control, feeling ecstatic as he once again buried himself inside her, and was only mildly shocked to realise that she wanted to feel his hot hard, thickness pumping in and out of her wet pussy. While Nick moaned with the intense pleasure of being sunk completely in her wet tightness, the other guy was slapping his steel hard manhood sexily against her face and neck, and when he slowly circled her lips, with the heavily leaking crown, she found herself wanting it in her mouth.

Chloe's uncontrollable lust was scary, stopping her from resisting, or struggling at all when they re-arranged themselves, the few seconds where she wasnt touched sexually, only heightening her arousal instead of abating it, her pussy wanted to scream it ached so bad. They positioned her in Nick's lap and her wasted no time in penetrating her deeply, his hands groping her butt cheeks with great strength. The third guy was now standing up with his rock hard dick inches from her mouth, and she watched him with a paralysing, and intense sexual excitement, as he jerked, his cock in her face. Transfixed with the pre cum leaking from the tip, she glanced up at his face and he looked down at her dirtily, his lust making him seem very animalistic. She moaned loudly now, eyes shut in ecstasy as Nick pumped his cock slowly in and out of her, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks together before pulling them apart, groaning sexily with the pleasure her pussy was giving him. Chloe's mind focused on the pumping of her pussy and instantly felt herself losing any and all reservations about the ordeal, she was going to enjoy it now, totally getting off on being a fuck toy for these three strangers.

Her eyes snapped open with lust, instead of panic, when the cock near her open mouth, was once again rubbed deliciously all over her face, the dribbling head nudging at her parted lips, every few seconds, and instinctively her tongue darting out to lick at the engorged crown and taste the pre-cum that was practically flowing from the tip. Chloe opened her mouth hungrily and moaned with unbridled desire as the large, swollen head pushed past her lips and rested heavily just inside her mouth. Her senses resurfaced unexpectedly and she spat out the hot and heavy cock crown, shaking her head and mumbling unconvincedly for them to stop what they were doing.

"Come on now Chloe, open that sexy mouth for me" the other man said, while pushing his glistening head at her, prodding her quivering lips with its hot firmness, spreading them apart obscenely, as it pressed against her teeth. Chloe was quickly lost again when she felt Nick increase the tempo, pumping his raging boner, in and out of her snatch with long, fast strokes, from balls deep to all out with just the head kissing her wet, aching entrance, before completely penetrating her again. She looked hungrily up at the guy jerking off in her face, then focused on his manhood, its smell along with the way it glistened; looking so potent and strong, making her open her lips to the dripping crown, with a sexual desire she had never felt before.

He pushed against her open lips eagerly, and Chloe found his moans of pleasure intoxicating, and in a flash of desire,she opened her lips completely and moving her head, filled her mouth with hot hard cock meat, making her pussy throb and pulsate so incredibly, that she found her hands moving on auto pilot, gripping the thick shaft and cupping his heavy balls, loving every second that she was in possession of it. With a grunt her head was gripped firmly, her assailant pushing more than half his cock in to her mouth as he tried to fuck her face, her hand the only thing stopping his dick from reaching the back of her throat and choking her.

"Oh fuck yeah! Suck it bitch, come on, you know you want to suck it," he said, violently thrusting at her face, squashing her hand against her lips with the force, and although she tried desperately to stop it, the dribbling crown nudged into her throat, forcing her to swallow as a reaction; allowing all the fluid that had leaked from his engorged erection, to trickle down the back of her throat. Just as she started to gag, he ripped his length out of her mouth, her saliva coated his meat obscenely, and he slapped it against her cheeks lewdly, moaning with excitement. They moved around and re-positined her and continued there fun.