Four Stops From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe tried to tongue the cock slapping her lips. Not only wanting but needing her mouth full of his cock again. She couldn't deny herself, and grabbed his cock, rubbing it across her face before shoving it into her warm wet mouth, sucking greedily on the crown, using her mouth as a vacuum, ensuring she wouldn't let even the tiniest amount of his hot, salty pre cum escape. Chloe could hear the dirty noises coming from between her legs as Nick pounded her extremely wet cunt. Her head was spinning as she continued to work over the meat in her mouth, and her thoughts were now consumed with lust and desire and she closed her eyes, moaning with intense pleasure. Chloe was quickly brought back to reality with a jolt of fright, when she felt the third guy's throbbing hot manhood against her arsehole. She eventually pulled the cock from her mouth, even though it wasnt easy, and caught her breath to protest.

"Please guys not my arse, I've never done that before." She lied to them. Chloe remembered the few times when, heavily under the influence of either drugs or alcohol, she had let her ex stick it in her arse. One time she had actually asked for it. Anyhow his cock was relatively small. A matchstick compared to this fat, swollen cock.

"Come on guys, please, you're all going to get off, you don't have to do that, please."

"Who, the fuck do you think you are? You don't get a say in what we do to you. What? Do you think that because you haven't been flogged, or beaten, you can now tell us what is happening here? That's where your dead wrong sweetheart! We are Fucking YOU. Not the other way around! I will do whatever I want to you and I want my cock up your arse, now just relax and enjoy!"

Chloe shut her mouth and tried to relax, knowing that there was no use struggling. He got in position, his cock, pointing directly at his target. At least if the head was anything to go by, he wasn't as big as the other two, she thought, and relaxed a little bit more, even letting out a moan when she felt him spitting his saliva, between her cheeks. She shivered with excitement at the feel of him using his overheated cock head to spread the spit all over her tight little hole; lubricating it enough to allow the tip entry. She could feel him holding it there, letting her arse get used to his swollen crown, in preparation for his anal invasion.

All of a sudden, Chloe's hair was grabbed, and her head forced to the side. She found herself once again staring at a hot, sweating cock; the texture and heat against the skin of her face, unbelievably intoxicating. She opened her lips hungrily; and greedily suckied all of the stiffening flesh into her mouth, as Nick started to fuck her again with hard thrusts, slowing when his mate started to push into her arse.

Chloe felt the head push through the initial resistance of her sphincter, and immediately realised in dismay, that his small head had deceived her; and his shaft was a lot thicker than the head! She twisted herself; causing the cock to pop out of her ass, its thickness resting in her crack, and lower back; just its weight was alarming! Chloe turned more to get a good look at the weapon attacking her! Her right hand grabbed the cock in her mouth, and she swapped sucking for wanking; the hard, glistening flesh. Her left hand caught hold of the meat trying to ass fuck her, and she felt horny and frightened, when her hand couldn't wrap round it! She pulled it closer for examination; it was by far the thickest cock ever and it was at least eight inches in length! Chloe had never seen anything like it and was struck with fear. She didn't know what was going to happen.

Chloe allowed herself to be repositioned and tried to relax, as her asshole began stretching wider than she'd ever thought possible. A feeling of intense pressure, with a fair bit of pain, was generated from the great thickness of his rampant erection. Just when it became too much; he stopped his intrusion and squeezed her ass lustily.

"Relax! You got to relax okay? Just let me push it in slowly, I'll be gentle I promise," her rear assailant said as he backed off slightly, before gently pushing again, stretching and filling her ass in a way Chloe had never felt before. She already felt completely full and only the crown and maybe half an inch were in her ass! Chloe couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying this; the fullness and pressure from her ass was amplifying every little sensation, her mind no longer rational; only capable of lust filled thoughts of sex.

She turned her attention back to the flesh in her face, sucking heavily at the shaft in her mouth, muffled moans escaped her, and she felt her pussy twitch and grip the cock that was fucking it. Chloe now had three cocks penetrating her every available hole, and she felt so fucking horny and unbelievably wet. With a wave of ecstacy, she could feel her hot, creamy juices streaming down her thighs, making her shiver deliciously. The dirty, wet, slurping noises that were coming from her pussy and mouth were driving her crazy and she felt the beginnings of an orgasm, as more cock was pushed slowly into her tight arse.

The pressure combined with the heat radiating from his impossibly thick manhood, was so devilishly delicious, that by the time her ass was half filled with his cock, her entire body was shaking violently, making her moan unashamedly with lust, even sighing with visible distress when he removed it completely to spit onto her asshole again for lubrication. Chloe shocked herself further, as her left hand went from gently massaging a pair of hot heavy balls, to expertly manipulating her clitoris; the occasional feel of Nick's rock hard and throbbing shaft ,slowly pushing, in and out of her soaking wet sex, made her swollen clit ache under her touch, screaming for orgasm.

When her asshole, wet from saliva, felt the pressure of an invading cock head Chloe lost it completely; her moans now became cries of intense pleasure, muffled by the short thick cock in her mouth. As it was jammed deep into her throat, Chloe knew that it would explode very soon, and filled with panic at the prospect of having to swallow it's load, she tried desperately to pull away, but her head was pushed hard, against the base of his pulsing dick.

Chloe felt the cock start to throb, her hands vainly pushed at his stomach and crotch, trying to break free, her muffled protests falling on deaf ears as her head was held firm. The man raping her mouth, held her head and hair tight as he jammed his length into her hard. Pubic hairs tickled her nose, and as the head filled the back of her throat, it erupted. Cum spewed out of it in thick hot torrents, blasting the back of her throat and forcing her to swallow the fluid or choke. Chloe started to choke and gag, on the sheer volume of cum. Her panic rising again, when the grip on her head and hair was released, and the thick hot meat was pulled out of her throat. She was amazed as more semen erupted from it, quickly filling her mouth. She tried to swallow as much of it as she could, but there was way too much, and the rest was left to flow out of the corners of her mouth.

Chloe just had time to regain herself, when the guy in her arse decided to bury his thick manhood in her twitching asshole. It went in with very little resistance. It felt incredible and terribly dirty. So now she had Nick in her pussy and the other guy deep in her arse. Chloe thought to herself that it couldn't be much longer before they blow their loads as well. Were they going to blow inside her? Filling her aching pussy and arse with their thick hot seed? She hoped not, but Chloe didn't have a choice. They could do whatever they wanted to her now. Her entire body was completely taken over by physical desire and irrational lust. She couldn't believe that this had started out as a rape, because now it was the hottest most exciting thing that had ever happened to her.

By now Nick and the other guy were picking up the pace. Chloe's arse was being pounded so hard and fast, that she couldn't handle the feeling, jabbering insanely for him to stop his assault, but it was no use, he would stop only after he blew his pent up load into her.

Nick pulled his cock out and stood watching what was happening, while he stroked his dick slowly, just enough to keep it hard and ready to go. The guy in Chloe's arse pulled her up, bent her over and rammed his cock so hard and deep in to her arse, she let out a scream. It was now getting painful and Chloe just wanted him to cum so it would be over. He fucked her harder and faster, his balls slapping against her wet box, making a wonderful dirty noise.Chloe couldn't believe how he could kept it up

.

"OH YES OH YES I'M GUNNA CUM." He grunted and after a couple more furious pumps into her arse, he pulled her hard against him, burying himself completely in her bowels, crying out with climax, as exploded his load so deep inside Chloe's arse, that it felt like his hot liquid was filling her up. All she could hear was his long, low incoherent moans of satisfaction. He slowed down eventually, and pulled his cock from the depths of her arse slowly, letting most of his considerable load leak from Chloe's gaping arsehole, it flowed obscenely over her drenched pussy and on to the grass.

Chloe was exhausted but, but they hadn't finished with her yet. Nick roughly pushed her onto her back, while grabbing her calves and holding them as far over her head as possible; totally exposing her soaking wet snatch to his rampant cock, and with one smooth motion, he buried his engorged manhood deep inside of Chloe's pussy and the pleasure it gave, made her forget any of the pain she experienced from the anal assault. He drove his dick as deep into her slot as he could, leaving it there for a moment before pulling it out slowly, feeling every millimetre of her tightness. After feeling her exquisite tightness for a while, he started getting faster and harder, making sure that every stroke went all the way in, pressing his balls hard against her, then pulling it all the way out so only the tip was at the entrance so he could see Chloe's thick, sticky juices, covering the entirety of his cock, and running down over her arse crack.Nick couldn't hold off any longer. He was pounding his cock in and out of her sopping snatch at a furious pace; creating loud, wet smacking noises against her pussy.

"Oh Fuck me! Make me fucking cum!" Chloe virtually screamed, as Nick slammed into her saturated snatch, as if it was the last one on earth. Knowing that she was now totally lost in a sex crazed lust, made him feel so powerful and incredible. His sexual power made Chloe shiver and quake inside, her crotch was going crazy, and she could feel the most incredible orgasm approaching. Moments later she felt her pussy start to pulse, and the blood rush to her clit. She was being worked so hard by both Nick's amazing cock and fingers, that she started trembling.

"OH MY GOD! OH FUCK!uhuh AWW YES! mmm OH GOD YEAH!" Chloe arched her back and began to cum. It was by far the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. Her whole body bucked uncontrollably, like a wild horse trying to break free from the lasso tied around it's neck. She couldn't control her body or the way she was feeling, all she knew was she didn't want it to stop.

Nick kept pumping her pussy hard and was close to the edge himself. He suddenly pulled his enflamed, aching dick out of her, and threw her to the ground kneeling on her chest, his cock ready to explode and pointed at her face.

"Open your mouth Chloe," Nick panted furiously jerking his cock, getting closer to her wet slightly parted lips with every stroke. Chloe did as she was told and opened her mouth wide, her tongue snaking out in anticipation of the forthcoming load. Nick was now wanking his cock in long, slow strokes milking his crown just the way he liked it. He grunted loudly with great pleasure, squeezed his head as he worked the glans, releasing a massive amount of cum, like a shotgun blast, right into Chloe's face. Nick worked his hand tightly around the crown as thick streams of his cum sprayed everywhere. Most of Nick's load filled her mouth and what she couldn't swallow, which was alot, ran out her moaning mouth and down over her perfect tits leaving a milky trail. Her entire face and neck had been sprayed with his hot cum, and it felt amazing.

Nick shoved his cock back in her mouth, milking the last few small shots down her greedy throat, he let go of his twitching manhood, and watched as she nursed the still hard flesh in her mouth; lovingly cleaning the seed off him, with her lips and tongue, savouring every last drop. Nick pulled his dick out of her mouth, got up and put his clothes on. Chloe heard a click, and was blinded by a flash of light.

"Nice photo Chloe, definitely add this to the collection," Nick said with a huge smirk on his face.

"We ready boys?" He said, strutting proudly towards the other two, who were waiting by the path, looking very pleased with themselves.

"Not a bad ending to the night even, if I do say so myself."

"Yeah, it gets easier every time, can't wait till next weekend, find ourselves another pitiful slut. You can pick them from a mile away," one of them chimed in just loud enough for their victim to hear. And with that they walked off without saying another word to Chloe.

Everything went silent. Chloe was left lying on the ground, not knowing whether it was even possible for her to get up. She could feel cum leaking out of her from all regions. Sprawled out naked and left alone, with only her thoughts and memories, she suddenly felt like she had been hit by a lightning bolt, with the realisation of what really just happened. Chloe's head began to spin. It was like the numerous times she had gotten herself so drunk, the whole room would spin making her feel sick. Her body was now starting to feel numb, her heart racing and she had the sense of extreme heat running through her veins. Chloe could see tiny little stars flashing in her eyes. They began fading and it was as if Chloe's surroundings were caving in on her. Her eyes slowly closed.

The next thing she knew, she was being awakened by a stranger, clearly very distraught at the sight of this women lying naked and unconscious on the ground in front of him. He was taking off his jumper and wrapping it round her, telling her to stay still and relax, there's an ambulance on its way. You're going to be just fine.

'Why would I need an ambulance?' Chloe thought to herself. What the hell is going on? She tried to get up, but she struggled to even lift her head. Chloe now felt pain, and not just in a few places but in pretty much every place, even her insides felt bruised. This must be a nightmare. Chloe believed that she was at home, in bed and told herself that it was time to wake up now. But it wasn't a dream. It was reality. Why couldn't she remember anything? Her head was blank. The last thing she could recall was she was sitting on the train, on her way home enjoying her book. That's it, nothing more. So when did it go so horribly wrong?