Four Way Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked slyly at him.

"You never know." He said.

From there they headed to the back. There they found two round enclosures. Each had several small doors around the outside perimeter. One had a sign that indicated movies and the other indicated live performers. He had a few one euro coins in his pocket.

"I am going in to have a look." He said.

"Okay I am going to get some change."

Inside the booth he dropped his first coin into the slot. The partition went up and he could see a man and a woman on the rotating bed in front of him. The woman was bent over a straight back chair and the man was fucking her from behind. One of her legs was propped up to give the viewers a better look. The man continued to pump his shaft into her as she made the mandatory cries and moans. Since the bed rotated the angle changed continuously. Before he realized it the partition was coming down. A little fast he thought and quickly dropped in another coin so as not to miss too much of the action. He could feel his tight pants bulge a bit. There wasn't much room for growth there.

Five coins later the man pulled his penis out from the woman's pussy and began to pump it rapidly. She turned around and sat down in time for his cock to erupt and shoot his cum all over her face and breasts.

With that scene over he decided to leave the booth and find his lover. She was waiting outside for him. Her eyes immediately locked onto the bulge in his pants, which he couldn't had hid if he had wanted to. He saw a shopping bag in her had.

"Enjoyed the show huh?" she asked pointing to his crotch.

"Yes I did what did you see?"

"I went into the video booth. At the push of a button you could change videos. There were about 15 to choose from. There were men fucking women, men fucking men, women fucking men and women, several people fucking each other. There were black men and white women and vise a versa. Women licking pussy, men sucking cock, a transvestite fucking another transvestite. Basically there was a whole lot of sucking and fucking going on. I couldn't decide on which one to watch so I just surfed through them all."

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh, just a surprise for you."

The dark wrapper mad it hard for him to tell what was in the bag but he could make out a few boxes and one or two bottles. Whatever it was he was sure it would make Mr. Willie happy.

Half way down the block from the shop they came across a large stone building seven stories high. The front door was open and a small red light glared above the doorway. As they looked down the hall they saw several open doors with women sitting on stools in the doorways. Some of the doors were closed, as those women probably already has customers. The women were scantily clothed in various styles of lingerie. As they walked past the first few were reading books or magazines and looked up and politely smiled. Every one was very attractive. Some showed more flesh and cleavage than others. Each room as decorated to some degree.

They stopped to admire the movie posters on the walls of one room. The lady looked at them.

"Is there an way I can meet you needs?" she asked. She was dressed in white stockings with a matching teddy. Her ample breasts spilled over their trappings. She was blonde with a few dark streaks. "I can fuck him while you watch, I can lick your pussy while he watches and strokes his cock. I can fuck you both if you like. For 500 euros I can come to your hotel and spend the night. We can do anything you want."

"You are very lovely, but we are just looking around. Danke." She said to the hostess.

On they walked. Almost to the end of the hallway they were stopped by what appeared to be a Dominatrix. She was very tall and beautiful. She had long raven black hair. Her patent leather boots came all the way up her thighs. Each wrist was decorated with a leather cuff with studs that matched the one around her neck. Her eyes, nails and lips were all painted black. Her body was partially covered by a patent leather one-piece strapless suit. Her breasts were almost bare except for a small leather patch over each nipple. The thong in the back was pulled tight up her ass cheeks. A long, black, latex dildo that extended about 10 inches from her crotch accessorized her costume. Her room was decorated with all sorts of bondage and domination regalia. Whips and paddles were prominently displayed on the tables.

She gently pushed him up against the wall. She slid her latex cock between his legs. Her left hand grabbed the back of his neck as her right hand groped his cock thru his jeans.

Needless to say he was taken aback. He wasn't sure what to do but played along. She moved her mouth within an inch of his.

In a sultry voice with a thick German accent she said. " My name is Petra. I think you need a lesson in obedience. I will make you lick my boots. I will make you suck my long black cock as I whip your ass. I will tie your small cock in a leash and lead you around. I will tie you up to the end of my bed and fuck your sweet ass with my long black cock until you beg me let you loose so you can jack off in front of me. I can see by the growing dick in my hand that this excites you."

His wife giggled enjoying the show.

"Be submissive meine frau for I have more for you. You have beautiful lips that I am sure would suck my cock well and your tongue would lick my pussy nicely. You have lovely tits and I can see that your nipples are already hard. My nipple clamps would fit nicely on those." She moved her hand from his hard cock, which was starting to poke out of the top of his jeans and placed it on his companion's ass. "Oh, that is a nice tight ass. You'll need that as I make you fuck your lover in his ass with a long, thick cock while I fuck you with mine. When I have finished with your pussy I will slide my cock in your ass and we'll all fuck together. Then I will push your head into my pussy and make you lick my clit while he watches. If you are both good slaves and do as you are told, I will let him fuck your wet pussy under my directions and maybe allow you to cum."

"How much?" She could barely get out.

"250 euros."

Petra stepped back and released her captives. She slowly sat down on her stool and spread her legs and began stroking the latex penis.

"Thank you very much Fraulein Petra, but we are just here sight seeing. Here is 50 euros for the show. It was worth every cent." She said.

As if driven by a switch, Petra's whole demeanor changed. Her eyes opened up wide and a broad smile came to her lips.

Her voice lilted and the pitch rose. "If you are on vacation you have to see the black gate at Trier. It is beautiful. Don't miss the chapel at Koln. It is very stunning. If you get the chance take a cruise down the Rhine River. I live near Koblenz and the scenery is lovely. There are a lot of castles and wineries to visit and the people are very friendly."

"Thank you very much Petra for the show and the vacation tips."

"It was my pleasure. Here are your euros, the show was free. But do come by and see me again before you leave Germany, maybe we can go out for drinks."

They all shook hands and Petra hugged them both. She seemed almost giddy.

As they walked out the door of the building he turned to her and said. "Does it strike you as funny that we are taking tourism tips from a dominatrix with a 12 inch black cock, who a minute before was going to tie me up fuck us both?"

"This is Europe my dear. Oh, by the way, Down Boy!" She said patting his still hard bulge. "But you will need that later!" Thinking about the moisture that had formed between her thighs from Petra's show.

They strolled back to their hotel hand in hand for a few beers and a dip in the hot tub to relax. They went up to their room to change.

She pointed to a spot about the size of a quarter on the front of his jeans. "I think you leaked a little. She really had you hot didn't she?" He nodded "Oh yeah!"

"Don't feel bad, my panties are soaked. What say we strip down, put on our swimsuits and go hop in the hot tub? Have a few cold drinks and then come back up here and fuck like bunnies?"

"I'm game!"

She put on her blue see thru bathing suit. Although it technically covered everything, it left nothing to the imagination. Nothing. Her suit was made to be noticed, it had no liners or pads anywhere. He loved her suit and she loved the attention it attracted from her husband and others, including women. He put on his swim shorts. Not exactly Speedo's but they were so tight he couldn't have hid a needle in there.

They both added shorts and a t-shirt for walking around. They wondered if their swim attire was too racy or revealing for such a public venue even though the hotel pool and hot tub were open to guests only. What the hell! They thought. They were on vacation four thousand miles from home, might as well live a little. It was like a second honeymoon. With towels in hand they headed for the elevator. Their first stop was the bar. He ordered a Bischoff and she asked for a Riesling. They made their way across the burgundy carpet to the door that led to the pool area. This late in the evening the place was empty. They had the hot tub to themselves. She danced seductively for him as she disrobed. Then she slipped into the hot water. He soon followed.

Together they slid back against the wall of the tub and slumped down. The hot water and the rushing waves felt relaxing. They played footsie under the water. The first round down they ordered another from the bar. Alcohol always seemed to work faster in a hot tub. By the start of the third round they were both pretty loose and their inhibitions subdued.

They began to kiss softly at first and then their passion took over as their lips crushed against each other and their tongues explored. She spun round and mounted his lap so they could be face to face. Their arousal was peaking as their breathing became heavier. The thought of going to their room was smothered by the alcohol and they decided to make love right there.

She had already freed his cock from his shorts and slid the thin strip of bathing suit running through her crotch to side. His face was buried in her breasts and his hands were on her ass. She rose up, preparing to slide her wet pussy down onto his shaft. When something caught her eye. Another couple was heading toward the tub in bathrobes. Quickly she slid off his lap and sat down on the ledge next to him.

"What gives?'

"Someone else has the same idea."

The same couple from the plane walked up to the tub.

"Hope we are not interrupting." The man said with a heavy Scottish accent.

"No, not at all." She said red-faced, afraid she had been caught again.

The couple set their drinks on the edge of the tub and began to remove their robes. Her eyes widened as the man's robe dropped to the floor. Before her was the biggest cock she had ever seen in person. Even though his penis was flaccid it seemed massive to her. In it's unaroused state is was still at least six inches long and very wide. She was speechless and couldn't take her eyes off of it. The man stood nonchalantly talking to his wife for a minute. Although his cock entranced her, she was able to take in the whole man. Six foot tall and well built. His head was completely bald, but he had a very thick and dark mustache. His body was extremely muscular but not bulky. His skin was a shade tanner than hers. She judged about 45 years old but with an extremely well maintained body. His chest was full of dark hair all the way down to his waist. His pubic area was totally shaven. The lack of hair made his cock stand out even more. As big as his cock was she could only imagine what is was like when it was hard and fully aroused. Sarah Jane saw her staring and smiled. Her gaze only broke when the man slid into the water. As Sarah Jane undressed it was his turn to stare. The woman was stunning. Her skin was alabaster. Her hair was raven black, straight and shoulder length. Her lips were full and dark red. She was a full figured woman but not an ounce of fat showed. Her breasts were at least 38D he guessed and quite firm with no sag. Her nipples were as big around as his pinky finger and stuck out past the brown areolas, which were at least the size of a silver dollar. She had a small waist and perfect full hips. She reminded him of a buxom beauty from the past silver screen. Her pubic hair was just as black as her head and laid straight down with no hint of curl. She was about 40 but looked much younger. As she entered the water she caught his eye and smiled.

"My name is Ethan and this is my wife Sarah Jane. As if you can't tell we're from Scotland. I hope we didn't shock you with our lack of bathing suits."

They both clumsily muttered that they hadn't. They introduced themselves as well saying they were from the United States.

Hand shakes and "nice to meet you's" were exchanged all around. Everyone settled into to the water an awkward silence.

He broke the silence by excusing himself. The beer he had consumed was pushing on his bladder and needed to be released soon. She needed to do so as well. They ordered another round and prepared to get out of the water. As he stood up his cock emerged from the water having forgotten to put it away after the interruption. He didn't notice at first until he saw Sarah Jane staring at it. He quickly tucked it back in.

"You don't have to hide it. It's very nice." Sarah Jane commented.

After a few quick glances, light laughter broke out among the group.

She checked the crotch of her suit to make sure it was in place before rising. They said that they would be back shortly and left for the restroom. Due to the urgent need of their mission they walked quickly and quietly. They met outside the door.

"I thought your eyes were going to pop out staring at his cock."

"It is huge isn't it? I notice you couldn't take your eyes off of her tits."

They both laughed. She reached inside his shorts and grabbed his penis.

"I told you that you would need this later." She gave him a good firm squeeze. He watched her ass wiggle inside the tight suit as she walked towards the hot tub. As they neared the tub they heard moaning. They snuck up slowly and peered at the tub. Ethan was up on the side and Sarah Jane was between his legs devouring his dick with ease. They couldn't see everything but neither of them could believe that she was taking the whole length in her mouth and down her throat. She was hoping to catch a glimpse of Ethan's manhood in full strut. Sarah Jane looked up and saw them standing there watching. She motioned to Ethan who slid back down into the tub.

"Sorry for interrupting." She said as they slid back into the water.

"That's okay." Sarah Jane said. "We were just warming up a bit for later. I really enjoyed watching you go down on your lover on the plane. I judged by your wink that you didn't mind being watched."

"I never want to get caught, but I love a little voyeurism. I did happen to notice that you were doing the same." She said.

"We like to play on airplanes. Ever fuck in a airplane lavatory?"

"No, we have tried but never been able to pull it off."

"Keep trying, it's worth it." Sarah Jane added.

"Sweetie, don't you thinks its rude to stare at her tits like that?"

"Sarah Jane, your tits are absolutely magnificent."

"Thanks" Sarah Jane said. "Stare all you like. They are wonderful and they're real. I notice your wife took a deep interest in Ethan's cock. It's real too."

"I do apologize but that is the biggest cock I have ever seen in person. It's bigger than most I have see in pornos and it wasn't even hard."

"You should get out more." Ethan quipped. "If you like you can see it up close in its full glory. But if you do then we all have to share and you already have us at a disadvantage."

"Well sweetie?"

"Go ahead, I want to see this myself."

"Sarah would you do the honors?" Ethan said as he hopped up and the side of the tub. He spread his legs wide and his penis was already half hard and hung down low between his tan thighs. Sarah moved over beside him and leaned over his leg so as to not block the view. She began stroking his cock and licking it's broad head. In no time his veins were bulging and his staff was at full erection. Its heavy weight kept it hanging slightly lower.

She was awe struck. The total length was now at least ten inches probably a little more. The diameter had to be three inches she gauged. It was a work of art.

"You can touch it if you like." Ethan said.

"Go ahead." Prodded Sarah.

She moved in close to get a good look. She placed her hand on the hard cock and felt its heat. She wrapped her fingers around it but they didn't touch on the other side. She hefted its weight and sighed. She slowly stroked the foreskin up and down two or three times as Ethan sighed.

She released his cock and slid back to her own side.

"Nice isn't it?" Asked Sarah.

"It's so big. There is no way I could fit that in my mouth or pussy, and especially not my ass." She said.

"You would be surprised what you can fit where. I have small orifices as well but with a little practice and motivation, I make it work quite well. The trick to deep throating is to put your tongue underneath the shaft and stick it out a little as you go down. It keeps it out of the way. Relax your throat and let it slide in. He'll never forget the sensation. As for the others, you need lots of foreplay to get things good and wet and loose, especially the back door. Start with a finger or small dildo to loosen it up and don't forget the lube."

"Thanks for the advice." She said.

Sarah smiled an said "Now its your turn big boy!"

Sarah glided over to the other side of the tub as he stood up. His penis was already at full attention from watching his wife's enthrallment with handling Ethan's large member. Sarah pulled his shorts down immediately and moved her mouth to within and inch of his throbbing head.

"That is a nice cock. I love the way it thrusts up. I'll bet it hits the Gspot just right. Its hard as a rock too." She grabbed it with her right hand and took the head in her mouth. She released it and gave it one more kiss. "It tastes delicious."

"Yes it does." His wife added. "He knows how to use it and his tongue too. I guess it's my turn."

"Definitely!" Ethan added.

She stood up and peeled off her bathing suit. Ethan's eyes hungrily followed the material down past her every curve. She moved over toward Ethan. He admired her breasts with his hands. Sarah's hands fondled her ass and ran up her crotch from front to rear. She fingered the outside of her pussy. "I'll bet that tastes good too."

She sat up on the edge of the tub and pulled one leg up close to her exposing every fold of her flesh. Ethan gave her pussy a light touch. "That would look even better with no hair at all."

Her lover agreed as his hands massaged Sarah's breasts.

They all glided back to their seats. Ethan stood up to retrieve a towel. His cock was still hard and full. Drops of water dripped from the glistening head. Her eyes were glued to it as it swayed to his movements. It was almost as if she was hypnotized, like a cobra following the flute player entrance by the music.

Ethan looked in her eyes. "You can taste it if you want."

"I just have to know how it feels in my mouth." She said. Ethan sat down on the edge of the tub and she moved in close. She put her hands on his thighs and spread them wide. Her mouth was only inches from his cock.

He had had sex with a few other women, and knew his wife had never seen another man's penis let alone touched one before this evening. He loved his wife dearly and would do anything for her pleasure. The thought of her mouth on another man's cock while he watched excited him. He immediately slid to the other side of the tub for a better view. He wanted to see this plus he knew how much she loved sucking cock. He settled in between Sarah's thighs. She immediately wrapped her thighs around him and pulled him in close. He felt like a fly trapped in a spider's web. As soon as Sarah pushed her nipples into his back and reached around with both hands and started stroking him, he thought how good it was to be a fly.