Four Way Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips were within an inch of Ethan's big head. Like a child testing the cold water with its toe, she tested his penis with her tongue. A small lick and taste was all the motivation she needed. Her mouth opened wide and her lips parted as she placed his head inside her mouth and closed down. It didn't close much. Her lips encircled the outer rim. Her cheeks hollowed as she applied her special suction. She amazed at the amount of heat coming off of his cock. Her tongue ran swirls around the soft yet firm flesh of the head. The tip of her tongue ran up and down the opening in the middle and periodically she would push her tongue into the hole. Ethan sighed and moaned. Her eyes drew motivation from the pleasure she saw on Ethan's face. She loved to give!

Her lips released the death grip they had on the head of his penis. She pulled back and licked her lips seductively. "That was fun. I do enjoy it so." She said.

Sarah released the cock she had been holding prisoner and her prey retuned to his perch. All parties were back on their own sides and in their own places.

"There is nothing like formal introductions." Ethan said.

They all chuckled.

"I hate to end the fun but I am going to take my husband up to the room and have him fuck me sore. I am too horny to bother with more foreplay, I need a hard cock in me now. Good night and thanks for the fun."

"Good night!" Ethan and Sarah said in chorus.

They didn't even bother putting on their swimsuits. They just put on their shorts and shirts and headed for the elevator. They turned to say another goodbye. Ethan was up on the side of the tub again and Sarah was devouring his cock, just like they had found them earlier.

As she awakened she saw her husband sitting by the window having coffee.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning lover boy. By the way my pussy is sore."

"That's what you said you wanted! Better hit the shower, we have a long day ahead of us, and if you're lucky a long night too!

They headed down to the lobby for a German continental breakfast. The night's activities had left them both very hungry. They had sliced meat and cheese with brotchen. There was also coffee and juice. Feeling a little dehydrated, several glasses of juice were consumed. She would have traded them all for a fountain soda from McDonalds.

With their bags packed and the bill settled, they took a seat on a large overstuffed sofa in the lobby and waited for their shuttle to Castle Liebe. Fate intervened again as Ethan and Sarah Jane sat down on the sofa directly across from them.

"Good morning." Ethan and Sarah said.

"Guten morgen" came the reply.

"How is it?" Sarah inquired her eyes indicating the other woman's crotch.

"Sore, but in a good way and well satisfied" was her reply with a smile.

It didn't take long or much conversation for the fact to emerge that both couples were waiting for the same ride. They all laughed at the intrigue of it all, what were the chances of all these things happening. It was even brought up that there may be a devious plot involved although not seriously.

A middle aged man dressed in Medieval clothes entered the lobby. He announced the names of both couples. They responded and walked over to their area.

"My name is Herr Muller. I will be your guide for the day. We will drive along the Rhine and I will give you some history of the castles we pass. We will stop for lunch in the town along the river and from then proceed up the hill to the Castle Liebe. Wilkommen and I hope you enjoy your time in Germany."

The group loaded their belongings into the back of the van and took their seats behind Herr Muller. The van headed out of Frankfurt and broke into the countryside. In no time they were cruising comfortably along the river. It beauty was breathtaking. Barges of all shapes and sizes plowed thru the water trailing their wakes that made their way to the shore. Herr Muller often stopped along the road and provided the group with a short history of whichever castle they happened to be near.

Two hours later they pulled into a small village. The main road was asphalt but all of the side streets were cobblestone. It was postcard perfect. The van pulled off the main road and stopped next to a small marktplatz.

"In the market you will find many fine gift shops if you wish to shop. There is also a 14th century church on the left. There is a small bistro about half the way down on the right. The beer is cold and the food is wunderbar. Everyone must be back here at two o'clock. Then we will go to Castle Liebe."

They walked hand in hand down the cobblestone street thru the marktplatz. They stopped at several shops and eyed the trinkets. She had to buy some liquor chocolates. She loved the chocolates with the Asbach brandy inside. And as per their usual style they purchased a shot glass and a few bottles of wine after drinking several free samples.

From there they headed to the bistro. A plain looking young woman waited on them. They ordered two pilsners. After a lengthy discussion over the menu, they decided a small pizza and two bratwursts on brothchen with mustard.

They quickly drank their beers and ordered another pair. Food always took a while in Germany but that gave more time to drink.

"I don't know what it is about Germany, but you always look your most beautiful here. I think every time we come here, I love you more and more by the time we leave. I would rather be here with you than anywhere else in the world or with anyone else."

She reached across the table and took his hand. He could see the love in her beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you and I love it here. Wish we could live here. We definitely have to bring the boys when they get older."

The sun peaked under the umbrella on the table and cast a bright halo around her face. Her short blonde hair lit up like gold. She is beautiful, he thought. I am one lucky man, perhaps the luckiest ever.

They sat quietly holding hands and drinking beer. Fest music cascaded through the marktplatz. When their order arrived they were ready for number three.

As their third drink arrived Ethan and Sarah walked up to the table. They accepted the offer to drink with them and ordered their own refreshments. The foursome engaged in small talk as they enjoyed the early German afternoon. Sarah had visited the wine shops as well and that subject dominated the conversation.

At the predetermined time they all walked back to the van where Herr Muller was waiting with a big grin on his weathered face.

"Come on, come on, your adventure is about to begin." He thoroughly enjoyed watching young couples in love, holding hands and kissing periodically. Although these couples weren't young by most standards they were younger than him and acted even younger.

As they climbed back into the van, they noticed the only empty spot in the van had been filled with racks of beer, boxes of wine and loaves of fresh bread. Herr Muller had been shopping as well. The van sped away and turned away from the river. They all wondered if they would make up what seemed to be a very steep hill. Herr Muller was on top of the wheel and his foot was on the gas as they twisted and turned up the mountain. It was quite a ride. A short time later they stopped in front of Castle Liebe.

The keep was small by TV standards but looked very cozy. The stone walls were mostly covered in ivy and bore the signs of centuries of wind, rain and snow. There were several pockmarks that could be passed off as battles scars from some past war.

They walked into the building thru a large set of oak doors with brass knobs. The outside appearance belied the beauty of the castle. The floor was polished marble. The finest woodwork decorated every fixture. The great hall was line with centuries worth of portraits of kings and queens. Highly polished suits of armor stood guard at measured intervals. The group proceeded into the great room. A large polished mahogany desk sat in the back. Sitting in the large overstuffed chair was a middle-aged woman in medieval dress.

She was plain but attractive. She acknowledged the group and rose to greet them.

"Wilkommen to Castle Liebe. I am Fraulein Muller, but you may call me, Claudia. I have two reservations for tonight." She called the names of each couple. "Each couple will have an entire floor to enjoy but feel free to roam the entire building if you wish. Please do not leave the castle grounds. Please do not disturb any of the artifacts here as they are centuries old and irreplaceable. Dinner will be served in the dining room at 6:00 sharp. Soon your servant will lead you to your private bath and prepare you and your wardrobe for this evening. For now please check in with me and relax with a drink in the bar as things are prepared for your pleasure. Your bags will be taken to your rooms immediately. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have."

After completing the necessary business, both couples walked to the bar. The group moved slowly so they could admire the rich heritage and history on the castle walls. At the bar drinks were ordered and chitchat ensued.

Two young men and two young women entered the gathering area and announced names. One couple led Ethan and Sarah off.

The remaining couple was escorted to an anteroom and they sat down next to the window. The young man grabbed her hand and they walked into another room. The young lady took him by the hand and led him into another.

"My name is Johan and I will be your servant tonight my princess. Before you can enjoy the royal life I must first turn you into a princess. I have prepared a hot bath for you. You attire has been personally selected by me to enhance your beauty. I will adorn you in the finest clothing of the middle ages. But first you must trust me, and undress completely."

Johan was a young male about 20 years old. He must be working his way thru college she thought. He was very attractive with long brown hair that was tied back. He wore blue tights that showed off his muscular legs and allowed a small bulge to protrude from his crotch. She hoped that her husband would be wearing a pair of those tonight. He had on a white linen shirt that was split half way down his chest with a leather lace tied half the way back up. The collar was wide and reached his shoulders. A wide belt of brown leather adorned his waist. He wore no stockings but plain leather shoes covered his feet. He would pass for a squire of the 14th century.

She sat down on the bench and removed her shoes and socks. Next she removed her t-shirt and folded it nicely. She undid the buttons on her jean shorts and slid them to the floor. Johan showed no interest in her undressing. He went about his servant tasks of preparing bath and such. She was somewhat relieved and somewhat disappoint as she prepared to bare her personal regions. Next came the black lace bra. She undid the hook in the middle and slid the straps off of her arms. All she had left was the black silk panties she was wearing. She loved the bikini cut and the way the silk felt against her skin.

She looked one more time to see if Johan was looking. Disappointed that he was not, she slowly slid the panties down her thighs. She spread her legs wide as the crotch pulled away from her pussy. Her blonde hair was slowly revealed as the material was lowered. She daintily stepped out of them as they reached her ankles. Just in case Johan was looking she turned around and bent all of the way over to place her panties and the stack with the rest of her clothes. At the bottom position she peered through her ankles. To her surprise she saw Johan's face in the mirror. He had been watching the whole time. She giggled quietly to herself. When she had finished Johan grabbed her by the hand and led her to the large brass tub. It was filled with suds and bubbles and perfumed oil. She lowered herself into the hot water with his hand to support her. She sank up to her neck in the heaven that was the bath.

Johan washed her hair. His hands felt good on her scalp. She felt as if she was at a day spa. She was wondering if a facial was next. With that task finished he began to wash the rest of her body with a soft sponge. His hand disappeared below the water. She leaned back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the service. Lastly Johan shaved her legs. "You must be nice and smooth for your prince." She rose up and put one leg over each side of the tub so he could closely trim her bikini lines. She thought for a minute, remembering what Ethan had said, and then had him shave her entire pussy. Johan didn't seem to mind giving her vagina close attention. She enjoyed it as well. She even held her lips open so he could get in close. She was shaved from front to back. The slickness felt good when she rubbed her thighs together.

His servant was Bridget. She was about the same age as Johan. Her hair was long and blonde and ties back as Johan's was. She was in a peasant dress with flat-soled shoes. Her bodice hung loose as she moved. He quickly undressed as Bridget had instructed and was enjoying the same treatment. Bridget washed his entire body and paid special attention to his personal regions especially his penis.

"We must have a clean cock for your princess. It is much easier to wash when it is hard. That way I don't miss any spots."

He enjoyed the scrub. Bridget then straddled the tub and began to apply shaving cream to his face. As he relaxed as she shaved him extremely close. "A prince must be handsome and we don't want razor burn in those special areas do we?"

Now came the dressing. Johan assisted her out of he tub and dried her completely with a large towel. As she stood on the bath mat he covered her entire body with a white perfumed powder. Next she slipped into a one-piece lace undergarment. No bra or panties would be worn. The garment was very low cut and almost didn't cover her cleavage the hem just covered her nipples. The crotch was split up the middle for easy access. The legs came just below her crotch level. Next Johan sat her down and spread her legs. He rolled white thigh high stockings over her feet and up her legs. Next he slipped her feet into knee high leather boots with 4-inch heels and laced them up. Next came the dress, which was azure trimmed in gold. It had a built in corset that compressed her waist and pushed her breasts up and out. When the dress was tied in the back, her breasts were almost out of the dress and her cleavage was very pronounced. She thought her lover would like it. A golden necklace was placed around her neck with the pendant resting in her cleavage. The entire outfit was topped off with a silver, jewel-encrusted tiara. It was simple and beautiful. The final touch was wrist length white gloves.

Looking in the mirror, she thought she looked like a princess.

"Johan, you have done a wonderful job. Thank you. I feel like a princess."

Johan led her out to the dining room. Soon her husband joined her. Her mouth dropped as she gazed upon him. Before her stood the love of her life who was now a true prince.

Leather boots that were ankle high covered his feet. He was wearing white stockings. A pair of white tights tightly clung to his legs. Through the white material she could see the outline of his manhood. He wore a bright red tunic trimmed in gold. It had a straight collar. A black belt hung around his waist and a sword with a jeweled handle was dangling at his left side. A gold necklace was suspended around his neck and his head was adorned with a simple silver crown.

They admired each other from a far. Each was led to their respective seats at each end of a huge oak table. A place setting had already been put out. Candelabra sat in the middle of the table casting its light throughout the room.

Ale was poured into his golden goblet and hers was filled with white wine. A medieval feast was put out in front of them and they ate heartily as their servants stood in the background and minstrels played pleasant music for them to dine by. Much ale and wine was consumed.

As the meal was finished they were escorted to their room.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening. Refreshments have been provided. If you need more please ring the bell. Feel free to roam about and use any room you wish."

The servants bid them good night and left them alone. He kissed his princess and opened the door to their suite. At the far end of the room was a huge four-post bed. A canopy draped over the sides. To the left of the bed was a door leading to the balcony. Their bags had been placed in the armoire.

He walked over to the window and looked out over the balcony. The sun was setting over the Rhine. "It is beautiful but not as beautiful as you." He said. She walked over behind him and wrapped her arms around him. He turned to face her and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back. Soon their kissing became more passionate and heated. Their tongues and lips danced with each other and their hands raced over each other's body. He massaged her breasts as her hands traced the outline of his cock thru his tights.

"Are you ready to play?" she asked.

"What does my cock tell you?"

Squeezing his penis she said, "I think he's ready. Touch my pussy and see if I am."

He pulled up her dress and slid his hand under the material. Finding her undergarment seam, he parted it and moved his hand inside the opening. His eyes widened as he felt the smooth naked skin of her pussy. He slid his hand from the front to the rear of her vagina. She moaned in his ear. When he removed his hand it was covered with her wetness. He inserted his fingers into his mouth and licked his fingers.

"It tastes ready to me. That is quite a surprise you have there."

"I thought about what Ethan had said and I thought you would like it."

"I do I do, I can't wait to eat it. Mr. Willie is very interested. Lets go out for a little adventure."

They snuck out into the hallway. There was no one around. They opened the first door they came to and slid in. It was a library filled with hardback leather chairs. She grabbed his cock out of his tights and pulled him toward the bookshelf. With his back against the books she immediately dropped down and engulfed his swollen cock. She wasted no time. Her lips and mouth bobbed furiously up and down on his cock. To increase his pleasure she licked her finger and inserted in his ass. Even though it didn't seem possible his cock got harder. She went all the way down trying the technique Sarah had told her about. Using it she was able to take his cock all the way down her throat and bury her nose in his hair.

"If you don't slow down I am going to cum." She moved even faster. He couldn't hold back. His ass clamped down on her finger and his hands gripped her head tightly as his balls contracted. He cried out as his cock exploded and he shot hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed fast and kept pumping. Finally he stopped cumming and she released his cock. She stood up and tongue kissed him deeply.

She walked over to the nearest chair. She pulled up her dress, opened her crotch, exposed her naked pussy and sat back on the chair.

"Come over here. Lick my bald pussy and make me cum as fast as you can." He immediately moved between her thighs and started licking her vagina. He moistened his finger with her juice and slid it into her ass. She loved it. He licked up and down her lips once or twice and went straight for her clit. His tongue flicked her swollen clit as fast as he could go. To help him out she inserted her fingers into her pussy. She worked them in and out quickly as he licked her clit. He loved the feel of her naked flesh under his tongue. She started bucking wildly and pulled his head into her wet folds. She managed to say to him "yes that's it, eat my pussy, come on baby lick my pussy faster." Her orgasm erupted wildly and she came all over his face.