Four Way Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojack
mojack
12 Followers

He pulled up, his face wet with her juices. She inserted her tongue into his mouth and kissed him lovingly.

"That was two of the fastest orgasms we have ever had."

"I wanted to get the first ones out of the way. We can work up to the next ones as we fuck our way around the floor room by room. I want you to cum at least 4 times before the night is over."

"I am not sure I am up to that."

"Don't worry, its my job to make you cum, when I want you to. You know I can! I am going to fuck you with my pussy and suck your cock with my mouth." He loved it when she talked dirty to him. Just those few words were enough to start his cock hardening again.

She grabbed it. "See what I mean."

The crept back into the hallway. Into the next door they walked and closed the door behind them. It was dark. Suddenly they ran into a wall where they didn't expect one. They started searching for light switch. Before they found one, a light came on in front of them. There was a large glass pane directly to there front. In front of the window was a small daybed. On the opposite side of the glass was another small bed. It was right up against the mirror, which went from the bottom of the bed up about 6 feet. From the left side of the room in front of them, Ethan and Sarah Jane emerged. The couple was dressed in a similar medieval fashion. Ethan wore black leather pants and a shirt of chain mail over a white tunic. Sarah wore a long yellow dress with a matching pointed yellow hat that was adorned with a veil.

They decided that they were behind a two-way mirror. They could see into the room but Ethan and Sarah couldn't see them. It dawned on them that this was a secret room for watching others undetected. Their interest perked up. They were about to watch Ethan and Sarah make love.

"Do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Duh, of course I want to watch. I want to see him put that marvelous cock into action and I know you want to see Sarah fuck. Don't tell me you don't."

"You're right as always. Lets sit down and watch."

They sat down on the daybed holding hands and kissing. Her hand rubbed his thigh and he placed his arm around her shoulder. They didn't have to wait too long and they weren't disappointed. Ethan and Sarah moved across the room to the bed in front the mirror. They stood kissing for what seemed like an eternity. Love was in the air. Sarah removed her hat and veil as Ethan removed his armor. He undid the ties in the back of her dress and she removed his tunic. She slipped the dress off of her shoulder and down to the floor. Next she removed her undergarment. The only clothing she still wore was the thigh high stocking and the knee length boots. Sarah's breasts swayed as she moved over and removed Ethan's pants. Sarah slid them down exposing Ethan's hairless cock.

She gasped slightly at the sight of Ethan's cock again and he did when Sarah exposed her lovely tits and hard nipples. Take her lead from Sarah she immediately stood and removed her own clothing stopping at the stockings and boots. He began to remove his tunic but she stopped him.

"Oh no, I am going to fuck a prince tonight. I want you to stay in costume but you can take off the sword. How about this."

She traced the outline of his cock again and then pulled his tights down. He was beginning to stiffen all ready. She decided she was going to mimic everything Sarah did. Sarah immediately took Ethan's penis in her mouth. She did the same. Sarah's mouth worked the head and Ethan's member started to grow. As Sarah slid her lips up and down his shaft she went further each time. Sarah had about half of it in her mouth so far. Ethan was at full erection now and Sarah was trying to take it all. It seemed impossible for such a huge cock to fit all of the way in Sarah's mouth.

She continued to suck her lover's cock as she watched Sarah. She wanted to see her take it all. She wasn't disappointed. She stared at Ethan's cock as it disappeared into Sarah's hungry mouth. She was impressed. Her own slow motions were working their magic her lover's shaft as his eyes were glued to Sarah' mouth and Ethan's dick as well. Sarah released her toy and stood up as Ethan kissed her. Sarah then lay on the bed and spread her legs wide beckoning Ethan forward. Ethan dove into her pussy and began licking slowly and then faster and faster. Sarah moaned and cried out as her licked her clit.

In mirror fashion she spread her thighs and pulled her husband's face into her naked wet pussy. She loved the feel of his mustache on her bald pussy. He rubbed his lip hair across her clit and she cried out in small shrieks of ecstasy.

Sarah's breasts jiggled as she writhed on the bed. "I'm cumming." Sarah cried as her orgasm rocked her body.

She reached climax soon after and came on her husband's face.

It was time for the fucking to begin. Sarah turned over and thrust her ass up towards Ethan as if making an offering to the Gods. Ethan grasped his long hard cock in his fist and began to run the head up and down Sarah's pussy and ass. He could have easily put both hands on it and still had almost half showing. Ethan paused at Sarah's opening and then started to slowly push in. Sarah gasped. Inch by inch Ethan penetrated her pussy lips. "Oh you are tight. It is so hot in there." Sarah replied. "Come on lover, put your big hard cock in my pussy." He did.

She moaned as her husband's penis pushed its way into her tunnel. No matter how wet and aroused she was, the first penetration was always tight. She could feel every millimeter of his penis as it entered her. She felt the heat and moaned silently. He began a slow pumping motion and then kept a slow and steady pace as both sets of eyes were glued to Ethan's cock pleasing Sarah's pussy. It thrilled them to watch him pull all of the way out and then glide back in. Sarah's hands were tightly gripping the sheet on the daybed as she bit her lips. Both couples turned their position to face the glass. Now Sarah and her were almost touching with only the mirror glass separating them. Each man thrust his member in to his partner's vagina. It was an amazing site to see Sarah's red lips only inches away.

She called for her lover to fuck her faster and deeper. Her third orgasm approached and she clenched his cock with her pussy muscles. Soon the warmth rushed over her and Sarah as they came together face-to-face only one could see the other.

Ethan and Sarah turned sideways again and they mimicked the move. Ethan pulled his cock out and Sarah grabbed the huge head. She guided his cock to her lovely puckered ass. As slow as he could Ethan pushed his cock into her ass. It seemed like and eternity. He stopped about half the way in. Sarah sighed loudly and encouraged Ethan to continue. "That's it baby, fuck my ass!" He began his thrusting at a slow and steady pace.

Not to be outdone, she commanded her lover to fuck her sweet ass with his long hard cock. He did as he was told. She pushed back on his shaft after he inserted the head. She would control how fast and how deep he went. Her pace matched Ethan's rhythm. The two couples moved in unison.

He didn't have the stamina Ethan had and after a short time announced he was cumming. She felt his cock pulse as his hot cum filled her. A small orgasm rocked her body as she enjoyed the sensation of his cock cumming inside her. He pulled out breathing heavily. He sat down on the bed and she straddled him and his flaccid penis. She pulled his head into her chest and kissed his balding head. She held him tighter than she ever had and he held her the same. No words were said as they both enjoyed the rapture of the moment. Their hearts beat in unison as if controlled by a spiritual timekeeper. He kissed her naked breasts as she kissed his forehead in kind.

At the sound of Ethan's moan, they both directed their heads to the mirror and watched as Ethan pulled his huge cock out of Sarah's ass and began stroking it with a closed fist. He pumped fast as his cum erupted from his head and landed on Sarah's back. He seemed to cum forever in large globs. He dropped his shrinking cock and let it hang between his legs as he rubbed the juice into Sarah's back. She fell forward onto the bed and Ethan collapsed on top of her and started kissing her neck. Her breasts her pressed flat on the mattress.

They started kissing as lovers and reveled in their love for each other. They felt more connected than ever. Movement caught their attention again. As they looked thru the mirror, they saw Ethan and Sarah rise and gather their clothes. As the other couple headed for the door they waved at the mirror and Sarah threw them a kiss. Perhaps the mirror had not been a mirror at all.

They laughed softly and continued kissing. "Why don't we head back to the room, get naked, grab a few beers, sit out on the balcony and stare at the stars?" He asked.

"Sounds wonderful."

They went back to their room and finished undressing completely. They then showered together and dried themselves. From a mini fridge hidden in the closet, he took two cold beers and opened them. Out the door to the balcony they went hand in hand. They sat quietly and stared at the heavens. The moon shone brightly on the river below. It was all so peaceful and beautiful.

"Let's make love again and drift off to sleep in each others arms." She said.

Back in the huge bed, she softly caressed his penis as he gently rubbed her naked pussy. They kissed sweetly and softly. His erection was ready and her vagina was wet again. She parted her thighs and he positioned himself in between them. She took his cock in her hand and slowly guided it into her pussy. He slowly entered her. He brought his face down to hers and took her lips in his. He kissed her gently. He nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ears. She wrapped her things around him and held tight. They made love for an eternity. He asked if she was ready and when she replied yes he sped up a bit. She writhed to meet his thrusts. They came together in silent pleasure. He lay on top of her as long as he could. She lowered her thighs and he slid down next to her. She rolled onto her side and he scooted in close. With her ass pressed against him and his arm over her arm, they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning the left Castle Liebe and caught the early train for Munich. Before they left, she left a note for Ethan and Sarah.

"Thanks so very much for the show. It was nice to meet you and we hope you have a wonderful trip."

As the train pulled out of the hauptbahnhof, they were quickly asleep. Their hands we clasped together and each had a smile on their face. So wonderful to be in love.

mojack
mojack
12 Followers