Four-Way in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your butts out of bed, ladies! We're headed for Vegas!"

Kelli looked at me with tired eyes, but slid out from under the covers and sat naked on the edge of the bed.

"Did you make coffee?"

"Of course. I'll bring you some while you're showering."

"You think I need one?"

"If you don't, they'll run you off the plane!"

She got up and went in to shower. I went over and grabbed Robin gently by the hair and told her to get up. She growled back at me, but also got up.

"Did you have fun last night after I went to sleep?"

"That girl is insatiable. She told me until she was with you she had only cum by herself. Now she doesn't want to stop. I finally had stop with my mouth. Tongue wore out! She must have cum ten times. We finally went to sleep about two!"

She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Better give her ten minutes, then it's your turn. We've got to move, so no funny business!"

She just gave me an evil grin, "Me?"

I brought her a cup of coffee, and gave one to Kelli, who was done with her shower, and was putting on her face. She really was a knockout.

She took the coffee and followed me out the door. Robin passed us on the way in, slapping Kelli's ass as she walked by.

"Ready to go again?" she mused.

"You're the one who gave out!" Kelli retorted.

I laughed at their bitch conversation and said, "You two sound like you're married!"

"Just in lust!" she replied.

"What should I wear?" Kelli asked.

"Something cool. It'll be over one hundred by the time we get there."

She dug out a jean mini skirt and a tank top. She pulled the skirt on and lower the tank over head, It was about four inches from the top of her skirt, and showed off her great abs. Her nipples poked through the cotton material making her really hot. She pulled out a thong from her suitcase and held them up.

"Panties?"

"I'm not! It's cooler without, and no one will notice on the plane. Just be careful going up and down the escalator."

She laughed and put them back in her suitcase.

Robin was now out of the bathroom and deciding what to wear. She chose a little gauzy sundress and sandals. I put on a pair of jeans and a short hoodie.

"Looks like a no underwear day for us!" Robin stated.

"They'd just get wet and sticky anyway." I replied.

We packed up our bathroom girlie stuff and headed out the door. We stopped for the free breakfast, and wolfed it down, I went out and got my new car and picked Kelli up at the door.

"I'll be in the covered parking at the garage. Meet you there." I yelled to Robin.

We drove to the airport and got there with 40 minutes to spare. Since we already had our boarding passes and no luggage to check, we got to the gate with plenty of time.

The plane was of course, full. Charters always are and we went to our seats, about halfway back in the plane. We got quite a few looks on our way back. I put Kelli's carryon overhead for her to avoid the passengers across the isle from stroking out.

We settle back in our seats and in a few minutes were taxiing down the runway and off.

We were all still pretty tired, and no one spoke a lot during the flight, but dozed off instead. I can imagine what people were thinking. I know I usually don't sleep on the way to a party, but on the way home.

There was a lot of excitement on the plane as we touched down at McCarran. Everyone was pumped about the fortune they we're going to make, or hoped they'd make. We waited in our seats until the passengers had made their way past us. As we got out of our seats, the flight attendant gave us each a book that they charge twenty dollars for on the plane.

"You ladies look like you're here to have fun! So have some fun!"

"Thanks, we definitely will. Where do you suggest to do a little gambling?" I asked.

"Down Town, not on the strip. Payout is better, and not so high dollar. Use the pull slots, more fun, and slows you down too."

"Thanks again, well take your advice."

We got off the plane and walked to the security gate. Shauna was on the other side, waving at us as we approached.

After we passed through the gate, she gave me a big hug, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "I've really missed you."

She then gave Robin a big hug and kiss also.

She turned to Kelli and did the same to her. "I'm Shauna, and I'll be your Vegas tour guide for the weekend.

Not being impartial, but I know there were not four more attractive women in the entire airport, I thought as we headed to Shauna's car.

"Only 101!" she said as we reached the car. She popped the trunk and we through our luggage in. She put the top down and turned the a/c on as we pulled out of the lot.

"Where to, ladies?" she asked. "And what kind of tippers are you?"

Robin and Kelli exposed themselves to her as she glanced in the mirror.

Laughing she said, "That'll do for now!"

She sped out of the parking lot and headed for her home. I vaguely remembered how to get there, but it only took about fifteen minutes to pull into her drive. She left the car out and opened the trunk. We all piled out and grabbed our suitcases and went inside.

The cool air hit my nipples and made them even harder. As I stood there in the kitchen, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard on the mouth, her tongue snaking in and mine returning the favor.

"No, I've really missed you!"

"Why don't you get a room?" Robin inquired jokingly.

"Later, we will!" Shauna replied. "But you'll be there, too!"

"Will I be include?" Kelli asked sheepishly.

"I suppose." I replied. I think last night made you an official member of the 'Girl's Weekend Club'."

We all laughed at that remark and Shauna led Robin and Kelli down the hall to her guest bedroom.

"You can put all you stuff in here and it has a full bath attached. The bed is to small to be useful, but you won't be staying in here anyway. I figured we could all 'sleep' in my bed, that is if we get any sleep.

The sexual tension had gotten off to a quick start, and I wasn't sure how long we were going to be able to hold out.

"The flight attendant to us to gamble down town. Is she right?" I asked.

"Totally, we'll take a cab down to Fremont tonight so you can see the light show. It's the best anywhere, and drinks are cheap and the slots are fun. But......that's later. Too hot to leave now. Anyone hungry?"

"Starved!" we all said in unison.

Shauna got out a big tray of cheese and fruit, and went to get a bottle of wine from her cellar. She came back with a crispy cold chardonnay and opened it, pouring us each a glass.

"To the 'Girl's Weekend Club'!"

We all toasted and dug in. As we finished up lunch, Shauna took everything back to the kitchen and cleaned it up. Her house was absolutely spotless, as before.

"Are you a neat freak?" Robin asked.

"Can you tell?"

"I could eat off your floor!"

"That could be arranged!"

"Show us the rest of the house." Kelli requested.

"She took us through the whole house, saving her bedroom for last. It was just as sexy as I remembered it. Shauna dimmed the lights and the soft glow made it even more so. I could feel myself getting wet and knew I had to get those jeans off. I went back and got my suitcase where I'd left it in the entry. I opened it and pulled out a pair of silk boxers, slid my jeans off, and pulled the shorts up. The crotch of my jeans were already a bit damp, so I carried them back to the bedroom with my suitcase in tow.

"I'm comfortable now!" I stated as I walked in. "The jeans were just too hot, but I couldn't wear these on the plane." Twirling around for them to see my backside.

Shauna walked over to me and began to squeeze my cheeks through the shorts. She pulled me into her and gave me a little kiss on my neck. I could feel a trickle of moisture leave my vagina. Robin and Kelli just stood there and watched as Shauna now slid her hand down the front of my shorts and ran a finger across my clit and eased it into a very wet pussy.

I melted back into her with a little moan as she brought her hand back out and sucked on her finger.

"Mmmm", she whispered coarsely. "You taste great!"

Robin and Kelli had not yet moved, but continued to watch Shauna and me.

"Kelli", I said. "Why don't you show Shauna you little secret."

I could tell Kelli was blushing as she replied, "You show it to her for me!"

I broke away from Shauna and led Kelli to the bed. I removed her tank top, exposing her tiny breasts. The temperature in the house and the heat of the bedroom had caused her nipples and areola to swell considerably

"Beautiful tits!" Shauna exclaimed." I love your huge areola. World class!"

As Shauna was admiring Kelli's breast, I unbuttoned her mini and pulled it off. Her legs were still together on the bed so Shauna could not see anything of her nether region.

"Shauna. Close your eyes for your surprise!"

She did as she was told and Kelli pulled her down on the bed so she was kneeling between her calves. Kelli opened her legs, exposing her sex. Even in the dim light I could see how wet she was. Her vaginal lips were swollen and entrance gaping slightly, as milky secretions slowly began to ooze out of her. Her clit was distended fully and stood out from her lips.

"Open your eyes." Kelli whispered.

I watched the expression on Shauna's face as she looked down at Kelli's womanhood. A look of shock, then a smile of pleasure went over her face. She didn't say a word, but merely lowered herself and lapped the sticky secretion from Kelli's vagina. She moved her tongue to Kelli's clit and slowly swirled around it, before sucking it into her mouth. Her head bobbed as she gave Kelli a slow and easy sucking.

Kelli just lay back on the bed and allowed Shauna to access every crevice in her vagina. Shauna slowly slid two fingers into Kelli as she continued to suck on her clit. Shauna was not in a hurry, taking her time to totally make Kelli crazy.

Kelli was now starting to hump against Shauna's face. Shauna reached up with both hands and began to squeeze Kelli's areola and then pinch her pointed nipples. The more Shauna squeezed and pinched, the harder Kelli forced her sex into Shauna's mouth.

Loud moans of "Eat me! Came from Kelli's Lips. Robin and I just watched and slowly stroked our own breasts and pussies, keeping our eyes glued to the two on the bed.

Kelli now arched her back completely off the bed and grabbed Shauna's head, forcing her deeper into her crotch.

"Oh god, I'm cummming! Eat me Shauna, suck my clit!" she wailed and shook. From head to toe. She collapsed back to the bed with Shauna still glued to her swollen sex.

Kelli finally released her grip on Shauna and she backed away, allowing us to see deep into Kelli, her vagina really gaping and wet. She turned to look at us and just grinned.

"Biggest clit I've ever seen. Rock hard, It seemed to throb in my mouth as I sucked her. Wow!"

Kelli finally came back to earth. "You really suck pussy good, girl! Want me to return the favor?"

Shauna just nodded and said, "Un huh."

Kelli got up on her elbows and pulled Shauna up over her face. As Shauna knelt above her, she pulled her down to her mouth covering her lips and even though I couldn't see it, I knew shoving her tongue deep inside. Shauna began to slowly grind against celli's working mouth and began massaging her own breasts, tweaking her nipples and squeezing them together. Evidently Kelli's magic tongue was doing a job on Shauna, because it wasn't long before she began to quicken her pace against Kelli's mouth, Grinding faster and harder.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Kelli! Shauna moaned. Kelli locked tight up against Shauna's slit and inaudibly moaned, "Cum in my mouth, Shauna!" over and over.

She did. She shook as she grabbed the headboard and then was still. Her mound still flush against Kelli's face. She stayed there for nearly a minute while she came down.

When she pulled back off her face Kelli spoke, this time there was no mistaking what she said, "You know what to do now. You know you have to!"

She was ready for something new. I guess she had read about us doing the water sport thing and was wanting to give it a try. She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out.

"Pee for me! Pee in my mouth!"

The words were barely out when the first golden stream hit her outstretched tongue. She adjusted her mouth so it was hitting the back of her throat as she swallowed and swallowed to contain it.

When Shauna was finished, Kelli licked her lips and then sucked Shauna's hole one more time to make sure she was finished.

"That was cool, no....hot!" she said with a wicked grin. "The only thing I need now is a good strap-on fucking! Anybody up for it?"

Robin was way ahead of her, already digging it out of my suitcase. I bet the security x-ray people got a good laugh out of what I was carrying. She took of her sundress and pulled the leather teddy up tight and got on the bed. Kelli got up on her hands and knees, pointed to her abused vagina begging for Robin to stick it in. Robin grabbed Kelli's hips and slid it home. She buried it to the balls on the first stroke. Kelli pushed back against her as Robin began seriously fucking her. Shauna and I just sat on the bed and watched.

"Guess I created a monster, maybe a pair of them!" I remarked to Shauna.

"Seems so," she replied. "They are really hot together. Kelli said she had never cum with anyone until you? She sure doesn't seem to have any problem now!"

"New found pleasure, I guess!"

Robin's rubber dick was now getting coated in Kelli's lubrication. The original pinkness of it had turned a milky white as Robin stroked in and out of her.

"Excuse me while I lick a little," I told Shauna.

I slid under Kelli and began licking her clit as the big cock above me slid back and forth in her vagina. Robin pulled it out and it plopped into my mouth. I sucked the juices from it and then guided it back into Kelli. I then felt my legs being forced apart as Shauna began making her way to my sex. She parted my lips with her fingers and stuck her tongue deep inside me, swirling it around as if to clean me out. Believe me, there was a lot of lubrication to remove. She began to plunge her tongue in and out by moving her whole head up and down. The whole time she kept my lips pulled widely apart to give her deeper access. I had a hard time concentrating on what was going on above me, but finally locked my lips over Kelli's clit and began giving her a 'blow job' in time with Shauna's probing tongue. Before long, I could feel an orgasm getting ready to explode from me. Shauna sensed it also, and quickened her probing. I sucked fiercely on Kelli's clit as I came. She ground herself against my face as Robin held the rubber cock deep inside her.

"As my spasms were subsiding I heard Kelli scream "Oh yes.........Oh yes!"

I felt her shaking against my face as she came. I quickly released my hold on her clit as Robin began easing out of her. I grabbed the cock and slipped it into my mouth, once again sucking Kelli's juices from it. I finished cleaning it off and Kelli raised up, and knelt just above my face. I knew what was coming. She grabbed my hair and held me in place while she began to empty her bladder into my mouth. Her hot urine hit the back of my throat as I struggle to swallow it all. She really had to pee.

"Oh Yeah, drink my pee, drain me Marsha, drain me!" she screamed.

I couldn't move from the hold she had on my head and obeyed her command. Two glasses of wine later, she was finished. Her labia glistened with a combination of her lubrication and pee. I licked her clean as she finally released her hold on my head. She swung her leg over me and sat at the head of the bed. A big smile was on her face.

"Another first. Peeing and cumming at the same time. Robin you screwed me good. Best I've ever had." she giggled.

We all sat back and took a breath.

"Robin, how about you?" Shauna asked politely. "I'm just fine. Came twice just fucking Kelli. That strap-on is a powerful weapon. Grinds right against your clit. Couldn't help myself!"

"Should have known!" I said "You are greedy!"

"Let's get cleaned up and go downtown. It is almost six o'clock. How time flies!"

We all got in the shower together and washed each other's hair and other parts as well. I thought something would get started again, but I guess everyone was satisfied for the moment.

Everyone got dress up to go downtown. I have to say we looked pretty darn good for a night on the town.

"Hurry up ladies, the man won't wait forever!"

"What man?" Robin asked.

"The driver, of course!"

We exited the house to see a beautiful stretch limo in the drive. The driver was standing by his door smoking as we came out.

"Hey Shauna! You ladies look like you're going to a party." he said.

Shauna turned toward us and said, "One of the benefits of living here. He's a good friend and works cheap. Only costs $200 for the whole night. For me, that is!"

He was very handsome and wearing his tux. All of us gave him the once over as her let us in the back. What a great was to go downtown. He had a bottle of champagne chilling and four glasses ready for us.

"My treat!" Shauna said with a gleam in her eye as she opened the champagne.

The driver rolled down the security window as ask, "Where to, Ladies?"

"Fremont street, and take your time please, Gary. We've got all night!"

He tipped his hat and rolled the window back up. Shauna turned on the CD player with some light jazz playing. The mood was electric.

"Want to gamble a little first?"

"You bet....no Pun intended!" I replied.

"We'll go to the Golden Nugget then. Loosest slots I know."

"I feel lucky tonight," Robin stated.

Shauna got on the intercom and told Gary to go to the Nugget. As we drove down the strip toward downtown, we were all amazed at the sea of people and the glitz. It was seven-thirty when we arrived downtown

Gary pulled into the entrance and let us out. "Call my cell when you want to leave, I'll be out back with the other drivers just killing time."

"Thanks, Gary," we all said in unison. He just sort of tipped his cap and laughed. He knew trouble when he saw it. We entered the casino and were not disappointed. People were everywhere and you could hear all the sounds of bells, whistles, and laughter. Seemed like everyone was having a good time.

Not to bore you with all the details of our little gambling excursion, but nobody won much. Robin came out about ten dollars ahead and Kelli came out about fifty ahead. Shauna and I really didn't spend much time at the slots, but rather talked together and people watched. We actually sat near the lobby for most of the hour and had a drink in the lobby lounge.

"Like their short skirts?" Shauna teasingly asked.

"Not as well as I liked yours!"

"I think my little beaver shot I gave you at work turned out quite well! Don't you?" "Absolutely! Opened a lot of new avenues for me. Robin too. And Kelli. She would not have written me that note at the bank if I hadn't met you."

"Thanks." she said with a warm smile." You ready to go out to watch the light show?"

I just grabbed her hand and we tracked down the other two who were still hard at it in the slots arcade.

"Let's go watch the light show!"

They both picked up there quarter bucket and went and cashed out. At least they didn't lose anything.

We exited the casino and walked out onto Fremont. The lights were absolutely spectacular. It seemed more Las Vegas than the strip. A sea of people and everything close up.

As we wandered down the street, I took Shauna's hand and gave it a squeeze. Robin and Kelli were behind us and Robin poked me in the back.

"Do you two need to get a room?" she jested.

"No! I think we'll just do it right here on the street!" Shauna chirped back.