Four-Way in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each got a mango margarita at one of the little bar fronts and just wandered around for another half hour or so.

"Want to go to a strip club?" Shauna quizzed.

"Can I get a lap dance?" Robin asked.

"Me too!" blurted Kelli.

"I guess that's a big yes!"

Shauna called Gary and by the time we got back to the casino, he was there waiting. He opened the door for us and we all piled in. We were just a little tipsy by this time and I know Gary got an eyeful of crotch as we were all being sooo..careful about how we got in.

"Where to?"

"Palomino!" Shauna ordered. "The ladies want a lap dance!"

I couldn't believe how many people were on the streets. There seemed to be people every where.

"Is it always this crowded?" I asked.

""It's busier this weekend. Right after the 4th and 777 you know!"

"I forgot. Read an article that a lot of people were coming here to get married this weekend."

I looked over and Robin and Kelli were making out. I could see Gary watching a little in the mirror. I just smiled and slid a little closer to Shauna.

We arrived at the Palomino and Gary stopped out front. The doorman or bouncer opened the door for us.

"I'll wait in the lot. Have fun Ladies!" Gary said with a glint in his eye.

As we entered the club it was not all high tech and glitz, but more of a older, more traditional strip club. A welcome site over what we expected. There was a huge stage in the middle of the main floor. The doorman stopped us and looked like he was about to ask for a cover charge when Shauna pushed up next to him.

"Locals!"

He just sort of smiled and waved us on in.

"Let's go up to the Lipstick Lounge upstairs! It's more private!" Shauna said.

I beautiful young lady escorted us to a private room on the second floor.

"We would like to have two young ladies for lap dances," Shauna requested.

"The girls will be in shortly. Anything to drink?"

"A bottle of good chardonnay, please."

"Coming right up!"

I watched as she left the room to get our wine. She really had a great ass, and swayed it nicely for us.

Very shortly, two of the most stunning women I have seen entered the room.

"Jeez, they're gorgeous!" Kelli said wide-eyed.

"My thoughts exactly!" Robin agreed.

They put on a cd they had with them and joined each other to give us a little show. We watched as they slowly began to take each others tops off and soon were staring at a couple of great pairs of tits. They took turns pinching each other's nipples and soon they were all hard as rocks. From the looks on our faces, I think there were a lot more stiff nipples than were out in the open.

The blonde girl pulled away from her red-headed friend and came over to Kelli. At first she stood there in front of her, fondling her own breasts and tweaking her nipples. She began inching her way between Kelli's thighs, slowly parting them with her legs as she moved upwards. Kelli's short little dress rode further up, and soon her entire mound was exposed. Kelli's eyes were glued to the face of the dancer. The blonde slowly began to unbutton her little skirt and then let it fall to the floor. Kelli's eyes now found their way down to the young lady's g-string. The dancer lowered herself until her crotch was resting on Kelli's thigh. She began to hump Kelli's leg very slowly, running it from her knee, almost up to her hip.

Meanwhile the redhead had taken an interest in Robin. She had removed her top and skirt and now was gyrating in Robin's face, her breast rubbing against Robin's face and her crotch occasionally grinding down on Robin's mound. Shauna looked at me and winked.

"I think the virgin's are enjoying this, Don't you?"

"Absolutely! So am I."

The blonde had now removed her g-string and was grinding against Kelli's thigh. Kelli was squirming in her seat and I knew she had to be dripping wet. I could see a trail of wetness where the dancer had been sliding up and down Kelli's thigh. Suddenly the dancer turned around and bent way over between Kelli's legs. She spread one cheek apart from the other and very slowly inserted her finger into her very obviously wet vagina. She then withdrew it and curled it up making a "come here" motion with it. Kelli brought her hand up to the dancers cleft and inserted two fingers. The young lady pushed herself back onto Kelli's fingers and then moved forward, allowing us to see all the moisture on Kelli's hand. She repeated this over and over , Kelli finally adding a third and then a fourth finger to her and then diddling her clit with her thumb. Meanwhile Kelli's other hand was busy stroking her clit like a small cock in rhythm to her finger-fucking the blonde. Faster and faster the blonde bucked against Kelli's hand until, finally, in a huge shudder, she came, nearly collapsing back into Kelli's lap. She was totally flushed and I knew that Kelli had really fucked her good.

She finally regained her composure and looked a little sheepish.

"I've never had anyone make me come like that during a lap dance. My god, you know how to use your fingers!"

Be thankful I didn't fuck you with my clit!" a slightly tipsy Kelli growled and exposed it to her.

"A wide-eyed dancer just looked as Kelli stroked her little unit and quickly arched her pelvis out and came within thirty seconds.

"You've turned into a little slut!" I said.

"You made me!" she retorted.

Robin's redhead had now finished her dance and it was time for us to leave. We tipped them well and left the club and walked back to the car. Gary opened the door for us. Shauna and I got in the back first.

Kelli and robin must have been scheming because they opened the passenger door in front.

"Can we ride up here with you?"

"Sure can." he said with a big grin on his face.

I think he knew he was in for a little action on the way home.

"Is it always this hot?" I asked.

"The club, or the weather?" Shauna quizzed back.

"Both!"

"I've never been to the club before, and the weather is exceptionally warm this week. Are you hot?"

I just smiled and ran my hand up her skirt, feeling the warmth of her sex as I ran my hand over her smooth mound. She arched her hips off the seat and I slid two fingers into her very moist pussy.

She moaned a little, "That's it, baby, fuck me!"

I began to slowly slide my two fingers in and out of her vagina and could feel the moisture almost squirt out as I withdrew from her. She grabbed my head and turned it around. I thought she was going to force me down onto the floor of the limo, but rather, she held my head so I had a view of the front seat.

Here we were heading out of downtown Las Vegas, and all I could see was Kelli's head bobbing on Gary's lap and since I couldn't see Robin's head, I had to assume she had it place between Kelli's legs.

I kind of giggled a little, and then decided I would go to the floor of the car on my own. I slid off the seat and between Shauna's legs. She spread them wide apart and I just sort of dove in to her dripping hole. I stuck my tongue deep inside her and then began to swirl it around, covering every inch of it with wet, sloppy kisses. She arched her hips into my face and then grabbed the back of my head, forcing herself tighter against my hungry mouth.

She soon cried out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Ohhh God I'm cummming!"

I stayed on the floor for a few minutes, softly kissing her thighs and gently tonguing her lips and trailing down to her little puckered ass. When I reached it, she pushed back against me a little, and I knew she would soon be ready for more.

Back up front, Kelli was now sitting up, but I still could not see Robin. I guess Gary finished before Kelli and I knew Kelli would make Robin finish her.

Robin's head finally appeared back in the picture about a mile from Shauna's.

The privacy glass opened and Kelli turned around. She had a big smile on her face. "Can Gary join us, tonight?"

"He can join you and Robin if you'd like, but Marsha and I want some private time, if you know what I mean!"

The three of them in the front acted like a group of kid. As we pulled in the drive, Gary opened the door for Shauna and I and we all went in the house.

Shauna grabbed a bottle of wine and we walked to her bedroom.

"Have fun, you guys!" I yelled to Robin, Kelli, and Gary as I closed Shauna's door."

"I knew you didn't want Gary involved with this party. Was I too blunt?"

"Not at all. I would have been very uncomfortable with him in the room. Might have been tempted, you know?"

"I felt the same way. I have kind of a professional relationship with him, and it would have been awkward later."

"They're going to screw him six ways from Tuesday!" I giggled.

""I'll bet they are!" Shauna said as she poured us a glass. "Man, my pussy is wet! I can feel it trickling down my leg."

I raised her tiny skirt up a little and sure enough, a sticky trail of her juices were leaking from her hole. I ran my finger across it and then sucked my finger clean.

"You taste great, but then I already ate once!

I went to my suitcase and got out a present that I had brought for her. I was glad that the other girl's were not around because it might be difficult explaining it. I got a pretty gift wrapped box out and handed it to Shauna.

"Until you get the real thing!"

As she opened the wrapping I watched the expression on her face as she saw what the box contained. As she pulled "The Vixen" from it's trappings she held it in her hand and looked at me.

"Oh my God! It looks so real!"

"Hand crafted!" I said. "You can even pump it up to tie it in!"

"Do me right now!" she demanded, and stripped off her dress and panties.

She got on all fours and I quickly stripped and got behind her, gave her dripping vagina a quick lick, and finding it that wet, slid the vixen into her. I began to penetrate her deeply, holding on the black balls at the end and then withdraw slowly. After the first stroke, it was covered with her lubrication from end to end. I withdrew it completely and offered it to her to taste. She grabbed it with her hand and forced it into her mouth.

"Mmmph!" came out of her as she nearly filled her hungry mouth with it.

I slowly began to stroke it in and out of her mouth as she rolled over onto her back in a better position, at least a more manageable position for what she wanted. As I slid the dong down her willing throat, I slowly began to inflate the bulb a little, "tying" it in her mouth. I now kept steady pressure on her lips with it as she brought a hand down to her mound and began to stroke herself.

I pulled her hand away and replaced it with my free hand, circling her clit with my fingers and stroking her wet lips, as her lubrication now was glistening all over her crotch.

"This is what it is like!" I said as I just held the Vixen in place and shook it a little as she provided enough suction to drain a fire hose.

A garble half moan and scream that she was cumming left her full mouth and I buried three fingers into her vagina, strumming her g-spot.

She seemed to orgasm for minutes, as wave after wave hit her. Juices were running over my hand and saliva left a trail down her chin as she finally stopped shaking.

I released the pressure on the Vixen, and the knot slowly deflated. I slowly withdrew it from her mouth, and eased it back into her sopping pussy. I only left it there long enough to collect her fluids before reinserting it into her tired mouth. She slowly suck on it and when I was satisfied she had cleaned it off, I brought it back out and stuck it back into her vagina, leaving it there.

"You DON'T want to know what I was fantasizing about!" she exclaimed.

"I KNOW what you were thing! I relied slyly.

" Fuck me with that thing. The RIGHT way!"

"On you hand and knees, bitch!" I ordered.

She rolled over and did as she was told.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She just stuck her butt higher in the air, and I made an effort to stick it in her swollen vagina. I deliberately missed several times, causing her to gyrate in an effort to allow me access. I finally hit her entrance and drove it home with staccato jabs, each one going a little deeper, until I had the whole five inches into her. I then slid it just a little further, and began inflating the bulb.

"Oh God, you're filling me up! She cried as I now held it in place and made her squirm and work. She forced herself back onto the Vixen and shoved her head down into the floor and screamed into the carpet.

"I'm cummmmming, I'm cumming again! Pump that hot cum into me! She screamed and collapsed to the floor nearly loosing consciousness.

When she finally came back to a somewhat normal state, she turned over and looked at me with a very wicked smile on her face.

"Next time I visit!"

"Nuff said!"

I let go of the Vixen, stilled locked inside her, and she got back on her knees. She released the pressure on the bulb, and after deflation, slowly withdrew it from her gaping hole. She offered it to me to clean.

After I had sucked it dry and she was satisfied with my work, she examined it closely.

"Amazing detail!"

"Almost real!" I added.

"I swear I could feel it cum inside me!"

"Not quite that real! You just have an active imagination!"

We both laughed and decided to get up off the floor.

"Want to find out how the ménage is going next door?" she asked.

"Not really! I'd rather get in the hot tub with a glass of wine and you!"

We grabbed a couple of towels, a bottle of wine and glasses and headed out the door. We got in the tub and she poured us each a glass of wine. For several minutes we didn't speak.

"That is the most incredible toy I've ever had!"

"Definitely not for everyone, though!" I added.

"Oh, please....Has to be one of the fantasies every woman has!"

"Well, probably so, but.........they'd never admit it!"

"You should have been there!"

"Next time, I will be!"

About that time, Robin came out to the tub. She stood there naked just holding her towel.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Come on in. The water is nice and hot." (Keep in mind that the air temperature right then was probably as warm as the hot tub.)

She dropped her towel and climbed in. She took a big sip of my wine and relaxed back in the tub, grinning from ear to ear.

"I had to leave the room. Gary wanted to fuck me and that's a no-no. Eatin ain't cheatin, but I had to draw the line somewhere!" They're going at it like bunnies. That boy has stamina."

Shauna laughed and said, "You don't know the half of it! I'm sure he took a little blue pill earlier and he'll go all night!"

"Kelli won't be able to walk in the morning!" Robin giggled.

Robin went on to give us some details of earlier. "We started out in the limo as you are both aware. Well....in the bedroom I got my first look at it. He is hung pretty well. Kelli continued giving him a blowjob as he removed his pants and shirt. I joined hr and we took turns with him. Finally Kelli wanted him to fuck her so she got on all fours on the bed and had him slide in from behind. She suggested that I might lick her clit while he fucked her. I slid under her and began licking and sucking that massive clit of hers while his cock pistoned in and out. I licked it every once in a while whenever I could catch it. She finally told me to swing around in a sixty-nine so she could lick me too. I had no problem with that and she dove right in, sticking her tongue in me in rhythm to Gary's strokes. I began to suck her clit harder and she began to tongue me deeper. I could tell she was getting close to cumming as her clit began receding back into its hood and I was close myself. She gave out a loud groan and bucked back rapidly against Gary's cock and my face and came. This caused me to began my orgasm too. It must have been too much for Gary, because I could see him tense up and he let out a loud groan. Kelli screamed at this point for him to fill her with his hot cum. Sounds like something out of a porno movie doesn't it. He did, and kept his cock buried in her to the hilt. When he finally began to withdraw, Kelli sat back on my face and made me suck all of his cum and hers from her gaping hole. I've never swallowed that much cum in my life. It seemed to keep flowing and flowing from her. I have to admit, it sure tasted good, though. When she was done grinding her mound into my face, I looked over at Gary and he was still hard. It was then that he wanted to fuck me, so I told him I couldn't and excused myself to see you."

Shauna kissed Robin and licked her lips a little. "She's telling the truth, that's Gary on her lips!"

"Probably a little Kelli, too!"

We all laughed and decided it was time to get out of the tub. We went back to Shauna's bedroom and as we approached Robin asked again, "Can I join you?"

We both grabbed her and drug her into the room, closing the door behind us.

"I really need a good fucking!" Robin stated.

"Want it doggy style?" asked Shauna. I gave Shauna a quizzed look and just shrugged my shoulders. She got out a strap on and inserted the Vixen in the harness, leaving the inflatable part out and running the tubing and bulb through the straps.

"Your going to have to suck me first!" Shauna demanded.

Robin knelt in front of her and saw the tool.

"This is something different!" she said in a surprised voice. "Oh!"

She took the Vixen by the shaft and inserted it into her mouth, licking it up one side and down the other.

"Tastes like it was just used!" she said.

"Just was!" I replied.

I just lay there and watched as Robin gave Shauna's new toy a great blow job. Shauna began gyrating her hips against Robin's mouth, forcing her to take the five inches into her. She began squeezing the bulb a little causing the base to began to inflate some.

It popped from Robin's mouth and dangled in front of her. "Swelling I see, is it ready to fuck?"

"Shauna just turned her around and got behind her. She began humping at Robin, much the same as I had done to Shauna earlier. Finally finding her mark, she drove it home. She fucked Robin with short jabs and then finally penetrating her to the hilt. I slowly slid under Robin and began to lick her clit as Shauna began to slowly inflate the toy. Robin groaned as Shauna just held it in place her arms wrapped around Robin's waist as I furiously licked Robin's clit and stuck my finger in Shauna's vagina. I fingered Shauna slowly and she remained motionless as she held Robin tight. I could tell Robin was getting close as she bucked back against Shauna and my mouth.

"Yesssssssss!" she screamed as her orgasm hit. That was all she said. Shauna released her grip on Robin and slowly deflated the Vixen. She then began to back off and the cock slid out of Robin and popped right in my waiting mouth. It was covered with white, sticky lubrication. I sucked it into my mouth and cleaned it all off. I went back to Robin's gaping vagina, and a copious amount of her juice was ready to fall from it. It was almost like someone had shot a load into her. I swabbed her with my tongue and then sucked on her gaping hole. I could fell her fluids draining into my mouth. When my mouth was nearly full of fluid, I slid out. And grabbed Robin, forcing her to lie down on the bed. I put my face over hers and gently force her mouth open with my Shauna coated fingers and slowly allowed her fluid to drain from my mouth to hers. She eagerly swallowed and then I kissed her, sharing the juices.

"A little cum-swapping, huh?" mused Shauna.

I pulled her down and stuck my tongue in her mouth, too, forcing her to taste Robin's passion.

"Yummy!" she giggled.

"Still thirsty?" I asked.

"Parched!"

I knelt over her face and held my pussy above her open mouth. Robin held my lips apart and I began to allow a small trickle to be release into Shauna's mouth.