Four-Way in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More! I want more!" she demanded.

Robin now rapidly rubbed my clit and I began to really turn on the faucet, draining my bladder into Shauna's mouth. Before I was finished peeing, I came, grinding my sopping hole right down onto Shauna's face, forcing her to drain me completely. Sucking me dry, so to speak. What an orgasm that was.

Shauna just lay there, her mouth still agape and screamed, "More!"

Robin didn't hesitate and climbed over her face, and before I had time to help her spread her lips, did it herself and began emptying her bladder down Shauna's throat. Shauna swallowed all that Robin force out and never missed a drop. It seems that we have never made a mess of anything during our little water sport episodes. Probably a good thing.

Robin removed herself from Shauna's face and sat back on the bed.

"My turn, Shauna!" she said with anticipation.

Shauna was ready to oblige and Grabbed the back of Robin's head and pulled her mouth flush up against her swollen mound. I could see her strain and saw Robin's throat muscles expand and contact as she swallowed Shauna's urine. When Shauna was finished she began to grind herself against Robins face, forcing Robin to suck her vagina and clit into her mouth. Shauna literally face-fucked Robin until she had another orgasm, holding Robin's head tightly against her as she shuddered.

I watched in amazement as she continued grinding and had a second orgasm within a minute of the first.

She finally fell back onto the bed and waved a hand across her mound signaling she had to cool it off a bit. We all laughed together and took a break, each grabbing a glass of wine.

"You know what this will do?" I quizzed.

"More of the same, I imagine!" Shauna replied.

"You guess it!"

After relaxing with our wine, and another glass on top of that, everyone was getting aroused again.......not that we had ever really not been in that state since we'd arrived.

"Anyone for a nice "Daisy Chain"?" Shauna asked.

"Robin had a quizzed look on her face, "A what?"

"Just turn on your side and put one leg up!" Shauna told her.

Robin did and Shauna buried her head in Robin's crotch. I followed with mine in Shauna's and turned around so my crotch was in robin's mouth. Shauna lifted her head from Robin's crotch and spoke," Any more questions?"

She put her head back down and began sucking on Robin. I slowly snaked my tongue into Shauna and began squeezing her breast with a free hand, alternating between them. My other hand went to my vaginal lips and spread them apart so Robin could lick me deeply, running her tongue up and down my slit and circling my clit fervently. I finally released my lips and brought my hand back up to Shauna's mound. Spreading her lips far apart with my fingers, I tongued her deeply, savoring the musky smell of her womanhood and the tastes of her delicious juices. I stuck a finger into her and then slowly brought it out, sneaking it down her crack and teasing her little puckered ass. I smeared her juices around it and she forced herself back against my finger, causing it to slip slowly into her little hole. She ground back against my face and we seemed to have an almost melodic rhythm going as we ground ourselves against each other's faces. My finger was now completely buried in her as I knew she was closing in on yet another orgasm. My own orgasm was building deep within me and I took my hand from Shauna's breasts and brought it down to my vagina, sliding a finger in and bringing the sticky wetness out past Robin's probing tongue. I slid it into my own ass, poking the finger deep inside as I went over the edge. I could feel Shauna's contractions with my finger that was buried in her ass and also my mouth, firmly glued to her swollen lips. She bucked against my face and came. I think we all reached within moments of each other. Our orgasm being driven by the others. It was absolutely awesome.

When we finally regained our senses, Shauna spoke, "Ladies, it's four AM and we have a busy day tomorrow."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Robin and Shauna joined me and after all of our clean up work was cone, we went back to the bedroom, and just crawled under the covers naked. We did a mutual kiss good night and fell sound asleep.

I awoke around seven in the morning. Robin was still sleeping, but Shauna was already up and about. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was standing there, I heard Robin stirring, but when I looked at her, she just rolled back over and closed her eyes. It had been a late night. I went to the kitchen to the smell of coffee brewing. Tina was sitting out on the patio. I grabbed a cup and went out. It was only ninety-seven degrees and it was seven AM.

"Good Morning, I trust you slept well," Tina said with a smile.

"Perfectly!"

"Robin or Kelli up yet?" she asked.

"Robin is semi-conscious! As for Kelli?"

"Gary's Limo is gone, so I guess she must still be in bed. I imagine they had a late night of it!"

We didn't have long to wait, as Kelli came waling out with a cup in her hand.

"Jesus, I feel like I've been fucked three ways to Sunday!" she stated.

We both laughed and Shauna added, "The boy is something, isn't he?"

"I must have cum ten times, and I don't think he was far behind!"

"Isn't Viagra great?"

"Miracle drug!" I added.

We sat around drinking our coffee and not saying much until about ten minutes later, Robin showed up.

"Feel O.K?" I asked.

"Like hell!"

"I sympathize!" Kelli said.

Shauna got up from the table and went in to make some breakfast. She had said the night before she would make a Mexican breakfast. Good for a hangover and way too much partying. I went in to help her with it, and in no time we had it ready for Kelli & Robin. I brought it out to them, and they wasted no time in chowing down on their plates. They must have been starved because by the time Shauna and I came out with ours, they were nearly finished.

"One pig can't wait for the others!" she chided.

Kelli looked up from her plate long enough to flip Shauna off and continued eating.

After breakfast, Shauna told us we were going to take a ride out to the lake. She was borrowing a friends boat and we could go cruising up the canyons and swim. We were all ready for that. The news said it was going to be one hundred eleven or more, so swimming at the lake sounded great.

Everyone took showers in record time and put on swimsuits and shorts for the trip to the lake. Shauna stopped by a deli where she had ordered a basket of goodies the day before for our little outing. A few bottles of wine and we were good to go.

We arrived at the marina about ten AM. We unloaded the trunk and walked down the ramp to the boats. Shauna had evidently used this boat before, because the marina operator just handed her the keys and told us to have fun.

The boat was beautiful. It was I think a Sea Ray 24. Anyway, it was gorgeous. As soon as we left the marina area, Shauna gunned it and we went speeding across the lake. It took us about 30 minutes to get to where she wanted to go.

All I knew is that the speed of the boat, and the company had me damp. We slowly pulled into a long secluded cove that seemed to back into the canyon wall forever. It was very narrow, with the sides nearly straight up. We all were gawking at the beautiful cliffs above us and the sparkling blue water below. We went nearly a half mile up and finally came to a wider spot in the cove that actually had about thirty feet of beach. It was beautiful.

"What do you think? Pretty as Hidden Falls?" "Absolutely breathtaking!" I replied.

"You've been to Hidden Falls?" Kelli asked.

"Marsha and I hiked up there earlier this year. Really pretty."

"I forgot. I knew you had."

A loud splash halted the conversation. We turned around and saw Robin coming up for air in the back of the boat.

"Water's Great! Come on in!"

We all stripped off our shorts and dove in. We swam and played in the cool water for nearly an hour. When I finally got out, I looked like a prune. The hot sun dried me quickly as I lay down on the bow of the boat. Shortly Shauna joined me and we just lay there looking up at the canyon walls.

"Wanna fuck?" she asked candidly.

I just slid off my bathing suit and rolled over. I slid hers down below her breasts and began sucking her nipples in turn. She wriggled the rest of the way out of her suit and kicked it onto the deck.

I slowly worked my ways don past her navel and to her mound that was now quite warm with both excitement and the sun. I inched a little lower and my tongue found the top of her slit. I forced my tongue inside her and she just opened her legs wider and the flipped over on her side. I turned myself around to allow her to return the favor. We were soon slurping greedily at each other, totally unaware of the audience we now had back aboard the boat. The two of them didn't say a word, but just stood there watching us.

I rolled onto my back and had Shauna get on her knees over my face as we continued our sixty-nine. The taste of her made me even hotter than the hot desert sun that was now almost directly overhead. As I grabbed her butt to pull her closer to me, I could feel the sweat beading on her lower back. She sat up and began to slowly fuck my face as I snuck my tongue deep inside her.

"Eat me, Marsha! Stick your tongue in my pussy! Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

She kept this nasty tirade up as she now humped faster and faster. I sucked her lips hard and shoved my tongue as far inside her as I could. Her legs clamped tight around my head, and I heard her screaming more, though I could not understand what she was screaming. I felt her vagina begin to pulse on my tongue, and I knew she was cumming. Over and over she contracted, my face glued to her crotch as the warm sticky lubrication flowed from her walls into my mouth. I dared not swallow until she was finished. After what seemed like an eternity, her vagina quit contracting and she sat back off my mouth. Her slippery hole now rested on my forehead as she cradled my face in her hands.

"That was INCREDIBLE!" she glowed.

"Amen!" chimed Kelli & Robin in unison from the back of the boat.

"I imagine you would like to cum?" asked Shauna.

"Later. Let's make these two put on a show for us! They were peeping Tom's, so this will be their punishment!"

Shauna got a few toys from her beach bag in the back of the boat. She included the Vixen in her selection for the two girls. They dutifully went to the bow and soon had their swim suits off. Robin put a large beach towel on the deck and got a couple of cushions in order to be more comfortable.

As She was doing that, Kelli perused the toys Shauna had given them. Her eyes got big as she noticed the Vixen.

"What the heck is this supposed to..........? Oh my God! Is it what I think it is?"

Shauna just smiled and nodded her head.

"What is it?" Robin asked Kelli without seeing what was now firmly attached to a harness.

"A hot dog!" Kelli replied with a straight face.

Robin turned around and saw what Kelli was now wearing. Her eyes widened and she looked over at me and shook her finger.

"Must have been a present from you. You're then only one I know that would have one of those! Damn, it looks real!" she said as she fondled it.

"What's the pump for?" she asked as she squeezed it. "Oh, I get it! Makes it swell."

I must have blushed three shades of red as she gave me a little wink and said. "Didn't think I knew, did you?"

"Knew what?"

"Your little secret! Next time, invite me!"

With the so-called cat out of the bag, Robin got down on her hands and knees in front of Kelli. Shauna poured us a glass of wine while we watched the show. Kelli flopped the Vixen back and forth and up and down over Robin's hole. I could see there was no need for any lube as her slightly gaping vagina was beginning to leak from it's entrance. Her clit was visibly swollen and glistened when the sunlight hit it just right.

Kelli wrapped her arms around Robins waist and began massaging her breasts as she slowly started to slide the tool into Robin.

"Faster!" Shauna demanded.

With a jerky motion Kelli began to slide the tool in and out of Robin's vagina. Within minutes, it was cream covered from the friction of her lubrication on it.

"Start pumping it up a little!" I told her

She began to squeeze the bulb and Robin gasped as she felt it expand in her.

Kelli slowed down her stroking and was now not penetrating any deeper since the swelling was holding it in place. Robin backed into her and ground her hips in a circle in an effort to force it deeper.

From the sounds Robin was making, I could tell she was about to cum. She let out a long wail and Kelli held her tight as she began her orgasm. She shook almost continually for thirty seconds, as wave after wave hit her. Then she was still. Sweat had pooled in the small of her back and I could tell she was at least momentarily drained.

"Release the bulb and back away slowly!" Shauna told Kelli.

She did as she was told and as the Vixen slowly slid from Robin's vagina, we all watched as the lubrication that had been trapped inside slowly began to leak out of her gaping hole.

Kelli turned around and walked over to where Shauna and I were sitting.

"Who wants to clean this up?"

Shauna pulled her over and slowly sucked the entire length into her mouth. When she was satisfied it was clean, she motioned for me to go over to Robin. I got up and went to her.

Shauna made a licking motion with her tongue and I got down behind her and slowly began to lick the copious amount of fluid that was leaking from her. I spread her lips apart with my fingers and lapped at her vaginal walls, hoping to get the last bit of nectar from her. When I felt I had done all I could, I turned my face to the towel below her where some of it had collected and sucked her juice from the towel. By this time both Shauna and Kelli were watching intently as I "swabbed the deck" so to speak. I slowly got up and walked back over to sit down. Robin just stayed there, butt in the air and waved her hand for more attention.

"What do you want?" Shauna asked.

"You know!"

"Guess it's my turn, isn't it?" she said rising and walking over to Robin.

Shauna lay beneath her looking up at Robin's very puffy lips and stuck a finger deep inside her. She pulled it back out and sucked it into her mouth.

"Missed some!"

"Turn around Robin. We want to see!" demanded Kelli.

Robin turned around and squatted over Shauna's face about six inches above her. She spread her labia with two fingers and I could see her abdominal muscles straining as she let loose a stream of urine into Shauna's open mouth. The stream was very forceful and several times Shauna could not contain it all and it ran down her cheeks and across her neck onto the towel. Robin must have really had to pee, because the stream continued for at least twenty or thirty seconds. When she finally finished, she sat down on Shauna's face and ground herself down on her. Shauna kept her mouth glued to Robin and soon Robin was climaxing yet again.

When she finished, she got up and said, "I'd like to do somebody "doggy style", Who's willing?"

"Come and get me!" Kelli said as she wiggled her ass in Robin's direction.

Robin slid into the strap-on and got behind Kelli. There was no hesitation, she just buried the vixen to the hilt. She began sliding it in and out of Kelli's pussy, nearly withdrawing it each time. The moisture from her pussy made it slick and shiny in the afternoon sun. Shauna and I watched and slowly stroked each others wet labia as Robin and Kelli went at it like a pair of dogs in heat.

"Pump it up!" cried Kelli.

"You asked for it!" Robin growled and began inflating the bulb.

"Oh my God!" Kelli shrieked. " It's too big!"

Robin released a little of the pressure and wrapped her arms around Kelli, massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples as she held tight to her. I saw Kelli's hand move down and began stroking her clit as Robin now kept the toll buried deep inside and hardly moved at all. Kelli began stroking her clit faster and from her moans, I knew she was about to cum.

"Cum with me, Robin. Cum with me, please." Kelli begged.

I left Shauna and got behind Robin. I began rubbing the crotch of her strap-on as he held fast to Kelli. Shauna came over and placed her mouth over one of Robin's breasts and began sucking her nipple hard. With her other hand, Shauna began squeezing Robin's other breast making her gasp as Shauna changed direction and began rubbing Robin's nipple in time to my rubbing the leather crotch.

Kelli was now going crazy and screaming, "Fuck me you bitch, fuck me, make me cum!"

Suddenly, I felt Robin tense up and I knew from experience she was going to cum.

"Arrrrgh, I'm cummmmmming. Cum with me, cum with me, cum with me!" she cried over and over.

Kelli screamed and went over the top at the same time, her hand working her clit furiously. I slowed down my rubbing on Robin's crotch and Shauna released her hold on Robin's breasts. Robin just collapsed onto Kelli's back and lay there shaking. I took the pump from Robin's hand and slowly released the pressure.

As soon as I was certain the bulb had deflated, I slid under Kelli and slowly eased the vixen out of her now very wet and gaping vagina. I sort of popped when it finally came out, and I slowly took the length of it into my mouth, savoring the juices coating it. Shauna joined me under Kelli, and we shared both the vixen and Kelli's nectar as we licked and sucked and kissed each other getting the entire shat cleaned. Shauna raised her head a little and gave Kelli's clit a lick and then stuck her tongue inside for a moment. She then brought her tongue back out and stuck it in my mouth, making me suck more of Kelli's moisture from it. She repeated this several times, until she was satisfied that Kelli was clean.

"God, that was totally hot!" I proclaimed. "I've never seen you so Crazy, Robin!" "I must have cum three times!" she told me.

"I lost track!" giggled Kelli.

We just lay there on the deck in total exhaustion, trying to regain some strength. It had been a long, hard weekend(no pun intended) for all of us.

Shauna finally got up and said, "ladies, it's time to start heading back to the marina! Put some clothes on, and put those toys away!"

"Aye, Aye Captain!" Kelli saluted.

We all laughed about that, but dutifully put our shorts and tops back on as Shauna fired the boat up and began cruising back to shore.

What a day!

What a trip!

I can't wait for Los Cabos in January.