Fourth Year After Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

The conversation moved on to discussion of polyamory and how we could balance openness vs secrecy, then petered out after that. We wound down the meeting atmosphere, and everyone went home from there.

~~~~~

Author's note: Yes, the characters from my 3-part series "Dad, Do I Turn You On?" are back, joining the extended cast of this series, just in case you hadn't guessed correctly who Amanda and Aaron were several chapters ago. So many thought Amanda was going to be Toni's niece. Haven't read "Dad"? You don't really need to, since I summarize the plot here, but I really wish you would. I always like seeing my view counts go up. 8)

Before any of the commenters go crazy thinking they know my intentions and complaining about what I was never going to do, these marriages are not merging. The end-state I've been working towards has always been to have several poly/incestuous marriages, interacting with each other, somewhat aware of each other's secrets, but not one humongous super-marriage. In the end, we're going to wind up with Drew's 6-person group, a five, two quads, two triads and a duo, in four different cities. One of those hasn't made it official yet.

And the last one meets for the first time next chapter, and doesn't come together until Chapter 6...

Leenysman