Fourth Year After Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my bedroom, crying," Eden said. "I do have to warn you, they're probably still naked."

Mom said, "Get them to put some clothes on and join us in the living room."

The five of us took up places on the couches and chairs, and Eden led Carrie and Angie out of the bedroom, to stand before us. Their faces were downturned and still wet with tears.

Mom said, "Girls, look at me. You're not in trouble with us. Also, you're welcome to stay here as long as you want."

"Not only that," Henry said, "But we're prepared to help you finish college and get your careers started. Consider yourselves adopted, until your parents come to their senses."

"Really, Uncle Henry?" Carrie said. "You don't owe us that. Just having a roof over our heads tonight is enough. We can both head back to campus in the morning."

"It's not about owing you, it's about wanting to help and being financially able to," he said. "You're family, even if your own parents want to ignore that. I believe you stand by family, even if you disagree with them. And in our case, we don't even disagree with you. Incest isn't the bogeyman everyone makes it out to be, especially between sisters, where there's no possibility of pregnancy to form a biological argument against it."

"See, Carrie? I told you," Angie said.

"Told her what, sweetie?" Toni asked.

"That you were an incestuous as well as a polyamorous marriage," Angie answered. "Not just one or two of you, but the whole family."

'Just when I thought the secret was holding,' I thought.

"How did you know, sweetie?" Mom asked.

Angie broke into a smile, and said, "Aunt Toni wasn't the only one to see the three of you through the windows of your cottage on Galveston Beach three years ago. After playing cards with Mom and Grandma, I took a walk down the beach by myself, and was coming back and reached your cabin maybe a minute or two before Toni did. She didn't see me, because I was coming from the opposite direction and when I saw you through the window I crouched behind one of the chairs on the porch and I was looking through a different window into that bedroom than she was, before she reached the porch steps. When Drew ran out chasing after her, he didn't see me either and I snuck away before my parents came looking for me."

"You didn't tell anyone?" I asked.

"Who would have believed a 14-year-old, saying that, Drew?" Angie said. "People were always saying I had an over active imagination. If you denied it, they would say I misunderstood what I saw or was making it up. Besides, I wouldn't ever want to hurt you that way. I knew it needed to stay a secret. So, I just kept it. And continued to, after Toni moved in with you and even after Gavin was born with the same eyes Drew and I have and I figured out Drew was his father. I kept until tonight, when I told Carrie tonight why I thought you'd all be on our side. It's also why I suggested we come here, to make love to each other for the first time, along with Eden. I just didn't expect Mom to follow us."

I said, "She used your iPhone to track you, FYI."

Carrie said, "I didn't know all of it, but I knew a little. I found out about Amber and Sandy last year, and when I asked Drew about maybe committing incest with you, he said he would take us in if my parents threw us out, but I assumed it was just because we're family and he was already tolerant of his step-sisters, not because he was committing incest, too, until he made love to me this summer. I take it you're involved with your daughters too, Uncle Henry?"

Henry nodded and said, "Neither of you can tell anyone else, okay? Not even your parents. Not even if your parents report the two of you to the police, which I doubt they would do. You would probably be in less trouble as sisters than Tina and I would be as parents being lovers to our children, even as adults. It's the difference between a third degree felony and a second degree one, not that it gets prosecuted that often."

"And I need to confess, too, Carrie," Eden said. "You already know that I was born from an incestuous pairing of my mother and her father and was adopted after they were caught. I found out about the incest here the weekend I first visited six months ago, and I became intimate with Toni the same weekend, and the rest of the family over the summer, after Drew took my virginity. I almost told you, so you could participate with us, but you made the decision to ask him for sex before I did."

"So, where does that leave us now?" Carrie asked. "If staying here is okay past this weekend, can we participate with all of you?"

"Just with the women, or all of us?" I asked. "You two have been pretty vocal about being lesbians, not bisexual, even though you and Eden took me to bed one time."

"I want Drew to take my virginity too," Angie said, abruptly. "I have ever since that night seeing him with Patti and Aunt Tina. I'm finally 18, and was planning to ask him at my party, like Carrie did with Patti. Whether I'm actively bisexual after that depends on how I like it, I guess."

"You'll like it," Eden said. "Drew was fantastic my first time, and he and Henry are always considerate lovers."

"I agree," Carrie said. "He was so much better than the guy who took my virginity. So, is that a yes? Can we?"

We looked around at each other, and Henry said, "If you're not on birth control now, I'll write and fill a prescription tomorrow. Until you're safe from pregnancy, you only need to avoid Drew since I had a vasectomy, but after that, I think you just need to ask individually, or have Patti add you to the scheduler if you want to act like full members of the family in the long term. To the outside world, you're our guests and Drew's cousins, of course, staying here after a fight with your parents. Keep in mind that sex between first cousins is illegal in Texas, too, unless you've gotten married in a state that allows it, which obviously isn't a solution here."

"Carrie's on the pill, but I'm not," Angie said. "Mom wouldn't allow Carrie until she was 18, and I haven't had a chance to see a doctor to get mine."

"What the scheduler?" Carrie asked.

Patti explained, "When it's just the six of us, we form two threesomes six nights of the week, and only get all of us in the same bed on Saturday nights, when we can have the extra time to be with as many partners as possible. I wrote this program to randomize the order of the six possible threesome combinations, then expanded it to allow for varying number of participants and constraints on the combinations, starting with having Sandy as our seventh member when she was home from school. It would be easy to have to it generate three triads instead, where one would be all-girl each night and perhaps I could add some coding so it would weight the odds so you're in that triad more often than the rest of us."

"And now Eden is your seventh member, instead of Sandy?" Carrie asked.

"Partially," Eden said. "Between dating you over the summer and starting college, I've limited myself to two nights with them during the week, in whichever grouping Toni was in that night, so Patti didn't need to include me in the sequencer. I didn't participate in the full group on Saturday nights until you left for college, because we were always out on dates. Tonight was one of the nights I wasn't participating, so I could be in the guest house for you to come over. I regret that we didn't get your mom's permission for you to be here."

"What about tonight?" Angie asked. "Can we be added to the schedule?"

Toni said, "Since you're not safe yet, Angie, I think the three of you ought to finish what Mimi interrupted. We can talk about tomorrow night in the morning, okay? We actually weren't planning to do our group night tomorrow because of your party, and that's obviously changed. Good night, girls."

"Thank you, Aunt Toni," Carrie said. "Good night."

We went back to the main house, and brought Amber up to speed. "So, just like that, we're nine now?"

"If that's what they want," I said.

"You think there's another possibility?" Amber asked.

I said, "Well, I think Eden, Carrie and Angie, as a separate triad, aligned with us instead of as full members, actually makes some sense, especially if Carrie and Angie do prefer women more than men. They have to hide Angie's participation from being discovered further, but since she doesn't have somewhere else to go right now, having Angie and Carrie both here is defensible. Although we might want to say Angie's occupying the guest room here rather than staying in the guest house with her sister and Eden, to make it look like we're putting an end to the incest. Mimi would have a hard time proving it was continuing, unless she came peeking through windows again."

Henry said, "It really all depends on what Tony and Mimi do from here. Having the police show up tomorrow to investigate while the six of us are in the same bed would not be a good thing. I think we need to restrict ourselves to the public triads until the girls leave for school Sunday, which definitely means they don't participate with us right now."

~~~~~

October 22, 2016

The girls were definitely disappointed when we told them that we all needed to cool it for the weekend in case the police got involved, but they accepted it in the end.

We threw our own little birthday party for Angie, with a cake Mom baked for her and gave her the gifts we had already bought for her, which were gift cards to some of her favorite clothings stores. It helped cheer her up after being rejected by her parents.

~~~~~

October 23, 2016

On Sunday morning, Henry and I took Carrie and Angie in our Sprinter van to their parents' house, with a bunch of moving boxes left over from our move. We packed up all of their possessions other than their bedroom furniture, since we didn't really need more beds and dressers, and Angie retrieved her car. Tony and Mimi were pretty much silent during the whole process, refusing to talk about anything with their daughters.

We were back to the house around noon, had lunch, unpacked, then the girls left for their drives back to school, grateful that they had a place to call home for Thanksgiving.

~~~~~

November 18, 2016

Dang, almost another month between entries.

Sandy and Mandy decided to get married the afternoon after Thanksgiving in a small ceremony in our courtyard, so we invited Mandy's family, along with Ginger, Maria, Duke and Jean to have Thanksgiving dinner with us and they all accepted.

Sandy, Aaron and Jeremy were the first to arrive in Dallas, on the Friday before Thanksgiving, taking the second bedroom of the guest house, with Jeremy joining Tommy in the nursery. Mandy was due to arrive about noon the following day, as were Carrie and Angie. Eden would share her bedroom with Carrie while Angie, officially at least, was in the guest room in the main house.

Paula and Nancy were going to be arriving on Tuesday night, but stay at Steve's duplex.

At dinner that night, Sandy asked Patti, "Can Aaron and I be added to the scheduler for this week, as well as Mandy when she gets here?"

Patti thought for a few seconds, then turned and asked, "Eden, do you want me to include you in that this week, too, since you're out of school?"

Eden answered, "I will tonight, but once Carrie and Angie arrive, I want to be with just them at least a few nights, before they might decide to be added to the group. They've been hesitant to commit to it, when I've talked with them on the phone."

Patti said, "Okay, so that means we will have nine people in the rotation for now, with Mandy taking Eden's place in it tomorrow. Do we want to generate that as fours and fives, or as three triads?"

Toni said, "I prefer the triads, most of the time," and Mom concurred.

Patti said, "Okay, triads it is. Let me go to my laptop, and I'll come back with tonight's assignments." It only took Patti about three minutes before she was back, carrying the laptop. She said, "Small hiccup. If I generate six nights, with a requirement that each woman is with each man twice, with Eden and Mandy treated as one woman to the program, then the man who is with Eden tonight won't get to be with Mandy twice. Should I generate fours and fives instead?"

Sandy said, "I don't think Mandy would care, so long as she gets to be with Drew and Daddy at least once this week. Unless Eden wants to be with Aaron tonight, instead of a random pick. That way, Mandy would get Drew and Dad twice and Aaron doesn't miss being with Eden. How does that sound, Eden?"

Eden looked Aaron's way and said, "That's who I was hoping the program would pick, if I'm only getting one chance to be with him."

Patti said "Okay, so let me generate a sequence that starts with you and Aaron... Nope, that one's got you with Drew... Okay, that one will work. Everyone, tonight's triads are Aaron with Eden and Tina, Dad with Toni and Amber, and Drew, Sandy and Me."

Around nine o'clock, we went to bed. Sandy asked, "How long has it been since we've been together, Drew?"

"Before the 4th of July, I think. Once Mandy arrived, you were spending most of your time with her and her family and took yourself out of our rotation."

Sandy said, "You were all so busy getting ready for the move, we didn't want to be in the way."

"I almost didn't notice," Patti teased.

"You better notice me, tonight," she countered.

"Oh, for sure," Patti said, before kissing Sandy to get things started. I started working on Sandy's clothes, getting her blouse and skirt off in a minute, then unclasped her nursing bra and slipped it off of her shoulders.

Her tits were now a C-cup, and were already leaking a little bit of milk. I licked off the droplet and swirled around the areola. Patti did the same to the other nipple, ending with a quick suck to sample her milk. Slipping Sandy's panties off, I found her wet and ready.

Patti took off her shirt and pants, while Sandy was pulling my tshirt off, and opening my belt. Soon, we were all naked, and I pushed Sandy towards the edge of the bed, bent her over it, and shoved myself into her, starting a hard and fast fuck that I knew she liked from me, while Henry tended to be gentler with her.

Patti climbed onto the bed, and maneuvered her pelvis under Sandy's face, and Sandy began licking, her face getting pushed into Patti's pussy as I shoved her from behind. Sandy wrapped her arms around Patti's thighs and held on.

I felt my orgasm racing towards me, and pulled out, to crouch behind Sandy and lick her out for a couple of minutes, and she orgasmed while I was doing so. I stood back up and slammed into her, right into her gspot, and she flooded my groin with her juices. I kept on fucking her very wet pussy for another ten minutes until I came, then grabbed a towel to wipe up the wetness on my legs and Sandy's as she kept on eating Patti out.

When Patti finished cumming, Sandy stood, turned and launched herself into my arms, kissing me and saying, "You know what I need. Not even Aaron fucks me like that. Don't get me wrong, he's a great lover, but he never seems to sense when I really just need to be fucked the way you do."

"Make sure you tell him, then," Patti said, rising onto her elbows. "Men aren't mind readers, sis. Drew has good instincts, but expecting him to just know what I want is only asking for trouble. For example, right now I want him to fuck me just as hard as he did you, while you ride my mouth and I can return the favor for the fabulous orgasm you just gave me."

Patti scooted further up the bed, and gave us both a come-hither gesture with her finger. Sandy reached her first, giving Patti a long kiss before kneeling over her head and lowering her pussy onto Patti's mouth.

I got between Patti's legs, and slid all the way in on the first stroke, and slammed into her on the second. Our groins were slapping against each other, as Sandy started to scream with her first orgasm. Sandy reached down and pinched both of Patti's nipples, and Patti came around me as well.

We kept on in the same positions, more and more energy flowing between us, and when I finally came, they both came with me. I felt both exhausted and energized when I collapsed by their side and Sandy fell to the other side of Patti. She eventually turned herself around and exchanged kisses, saying, "I missed you both. Thanks for the welcome home."

~~~~~

November 24, 2016

Carrie and Angie opted to not join the rotation that week, so Eden dropped out as she had indicated earlier. Mandy and Mom were my partners on one night, and Mandy and Sandy were my partners another, but I didn't get the time to journal our encounters before what happened on Thanksgiving Day.

Suzy, Sandra, Paula and Nancy showed up early Thanksgiving morning to assist Toni and Mom in the kitchen. I overheard some teasing about Suzy once setting Paula's kitchen on fire, but Sandra defended her, saying she'd turned into a wonderful cook.

With 22 adults and four kids in high chairs, we had to pull both of the extra dining room tables from the old houses from the storage area in the former barn and set them up in the dining room and living room to seat everyone.

Dinner conversation was pretty ordinary. It was after dinner that things went in a direction I totally didn't expect. After the babies were all laid to bed for naps, perhaps to sleep through the night, Sandra grabbed me into a deep kiss, Steve did the same to Mom and Paula kissed Henry.

When they let us go, Sandra said, "We think it's time for that 'more that might develop', don't you? You've got three Kings and those two superbeds between the two houses. That should be enough for all of us, right?"

I could immediately see Duke freeze up. "You mean swapping?" he asked. He turned to me, fear in his eyes, saying, "I can't, Drew. You know I can't."

Jean took his hand, and said, "Duke, come on, relax. There are 16 women here. Only four of them are Drew's wives. You can choose to avoid them, if you really need to. Take away the three you're already intimate with, that still leaves nine that you've never been with before. Are you really going to tell me that you're not interested in any of them?"

Paula spoke up, saying, "Steve and I want to group with Henry, Tina and Toni, so take me out of consideration."

Jean said, "So, that still leaves eight. Personally, I want you and Drew to be in whatever grouping I wind up in. Other than that, I don't care which of the other women are with us."

Angie said, "I want to be with Drew, too." I wondered whether she was still a virgin, as she had indicated at her birthday.

Jean chuckled, saying, "That makes four for one of the Kings. Do I hear a fifth or sixth for one of the superbeds, since we've got two guys?

"Us," said Suzy and Sandra, simultaneously.

"You okay with that, Duke?" I asked. "None of them are my wives, right?"

He said, "You're not marrying your cousins, are you?"

I answered, "No, we think they should have the same guest status that Maria and Ginger do, and you make love with them." Unspoken was that I hoped Jean would want that same status going forward.

"Then, okay," he said.

"Well, that fills the two big beds with half of us," Paula said.

Nick said to Aaron, "That leaves three King beds for two men and nine women? I haven't ever been with your Sandy, so I'd like that very much, and having her sister Amber at the same time would be good, too."

Sandy said, "Then I'd like Ginger to be our fourth. I still haven't made love to her, after all this time," to which Ginger nodded.

"That leaves me to choose from six women," said Aaron, "And I'm basically already married to two. I guess, Eden, Maria and Patti."

Mandy said, "That leaves Nancy, Carrie and I for the last King. Anyone have objections to the way that turned out?"

Nobody had one, so we had our groupings, with relatively little difficulty after Duke's initial resistance.