Fourth Year After Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt, Sophia and Carla are still happy together, and Matt has finally given up his dream of working in the automotive industry to continue running the family furniture business, which is thriving under their management. Sophia is three months pregnant with their first child.

Henry and Ginger's medical practice is doing better than ever, and they enlisted a third doctor named Andy Cole back in April, which let Henry take the time off for the Minnesota trip. Mom was nominated for an OB/GYN Nurse of the Year award for the Dallas area, but didn't win.

Patti and I both earned promotions at our jobs, and are team leads now. Amber is doing great at the gallery, and may get a promotion to Assistant Buyer soon. That might require quite a few trips out of town, but she loves it, and she knows we have her back.

Most importantly, our kids are healthy, although having four kids going through the terrible twos at the same time would try the patience of a saint, I swear.

Until the next time, farewell.

~~~~~

Author's Note: When I started writing First Year After more than a year ago, I had only been writing erotica for two months, feeling gratified in Literotica's response to my first stories, including the three-part "Dad, Do I Turn You On?". Jumping right into plotting and writing a multi-year story arc and also including a cross-over to "Dad" was probably way more ambitious than I had any right to be. Once I got started, I was committed to finish, even if I took breaks to write other stories in between books or even in between chapters.

More than a year and 240,000 edited words or so later, I've reached the end of my planned four-year arc, with the last of the revelations and new relationships, at least until Jody turns 18 in 2019, when I expect she'll wind up marrying Angie and making that grouping a quad, before the four of them start wanting babies after completing college. Or maybe they might add a young man in the meantime so that Drew doesn't have to be the Dad. Until then, things have reached stasis of sorts for these families, particularly as Drew's family has to start hiding their incest from their own kids, so it's time to put them on the shelf for a while and focus on some new stories where I'm not feeling the pressure to get back to writing this series. Eventually I might write some prequels, of Henry falling for Amber and his first relationship with Ginger, or Toby and Wendy's story, to fill in this universe. But not right away, for sure.

If you're here at the end of Fourth Year After, I hope you've enjoyed the story I've spun, and I thank you for your persistence. If you've voted, commented or marked a chapter as your favorite, thank you even more.

Leenysman