Fourth Year After Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My group of six headed for the East Wing master bedroom, and it seemed to be a race to see who was undressed first. Soon, I was surrounded by four gorgeously naked women and a nervous-looking best friend. It didn't take much to guess what was on his mind.

"Just think of it as two threesomes side by side, that keep switching women, and you'll do fine, Duke," I said to him. "You and I don't even have to touch, in a bed this big."

Jean took me by the hand, and pulled me to the bed, pushing me onto my back, saying, "I requested you first, Drew, so I'm going to get first dibs on your prick." She quickly threw a leg over me, and raised my cock to her opening, and pressed downward. As ever, she had the tightest pussy of any woman I knew, so it took her two minutes to fully seat herself on me.

In the meantime, Suzy came to me and swung her leg over my face, and I got my first tastes of her, slipping my tongue as deep inside as I could. I knew I needed to focus on her, to keep the pleasure I was feeling from Jean from overwhelming me. Her labia were clean-shaven, with just a triangle of blond fur on her mound. I nibbled at her inner lips, before letting my tongue slip across her clitoral hood, her clit still hiding.

Beside me, I could just see Angie bouncing up and down on Duke's cock, while he was eating out Sandra. So much for my being the one to take Angie's virginity. "Right there, Duke," Sandra cried, before experiencing the first orgasm.

Returning my attention to Suzy, her clit had made its appearance, and I lightly flicked across it with my tongue, and Suzy gasped. I knew I needed to work her up further before returning to the clit, so I shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her hole, while lightly stroking her engorged labia with my finger tip. A small shudder went through her. Not quite an orgasm, but pretty close, and a small gush of fluid flowed over my tongue.

Her fluids were delightful, musky without being pungent, distinctly her. I lapped them up then returned my tongue to swiping across her lips, teasing her with near approaches to her clit that just missed. Her moans began to mix with sounds of disappointment as she began to react to the tease, and when I knew the time was right, I pressed my tongue against her urethra and swiped forward, right over her clit with a steady pressure, and she burst out in a scream and started to shake over me. I drew my tongue back, stroking across her hood and grazing the clit as I passed by it, and she shuddered even more. A series of rapid flicks and the first orgasm turned into a second, and she finally pushed herself off of me. She whispered, "Don't tell anyone else, but that's maybe the best oral I've ever had. You should teach a course."

By this point, my cock was on a hair trigger, almost like Jean's pussy were a milking machine and I was getting sucked into it. Jean made eye contact with me, smiled wickedly and immediately clamped down with her Kegels on the up strokes, and I lost it, my balls contracting to send a dozen streams of my sperm up into her, triggering her own orgasm which only served to make her muscles really squeeze me.

She eased herself onto my chest, and brushing her hand across a nipple whispered, "I missed you, Drew. I love you, too." I could only give her a kiss on the forehead, further words not needed between us in that moment.

Beside us, Duke, Sandra and Angie were reaching similar finishes, and the six of us took a few minutes to recoup, before we swapped partners.

Sandra said, "Sandy said you're fond of fucking the top women in a 69. Are you up for that, Angie? You on top, me underneath, licking you both while you eat me? Each time one of us orgasms, we roll over and Drew switches ends? Whichever of us gets him to cum gets the other to eat it out?"

"I'd love it, Sandra," Angie said, her eyes sparkling.

Angie and Sandra arranged themselves, and I pushed into Angie's tight pussy. Not quite as tight as Jean or Eden's but very close. Whether it had been tighter before Duke got to it, I don't know. I saw no traces of blood, so Angie must not have had a hymen left to tear, whether or not that meant Duke was her first. As I set up a slow thrusting motion, I looked over and Suzy, Jean and Duke were in the same position, with Suzy on top, but Duke was kneeling near the head of the bed with me toward the foot, so we were facing each other, and he had a huge grin on his face as he slipped into Suzy.

Sandra was again the first woman to cum in this round, and I pulled out of Angie and made my way to the head of the bed, while the two women rolled over. I was only side by side with Duke for a minute before Jean came, and he switched to the other end of the bed and began fucking his wife.

Sandra certainly didn't have the tightness of Jean or Angie, but she was perhaps the warmest pussy I'd ever been in, and what she knew about her muscle control could not be outmatched by any of the other women I'd ever been with, so the level of pleasure as I thrust in and out of her was incredible. I couldn't predict whether she'd squeeze me on the in stroke or the out, and it played havoc with my cadence. If not for the first orgasm, I would have easily cum into her, but Angie cried out with her orgasm, and we switched once more. It only took me two more minutes to fill my cousin's pussy up with semen.

I withdrew and let Sandra keep her promise, bringing Angie to yet another orgasm.

Duke and I both needed a few minutes to recover, so we excused ourselves to go get some drinks for the group, did a quick check on the kids and peeked into the guest room, where the sapphic trio of Mandy, Nancy and Carrie were in a daisy chain, moaning and crying out several times while we watched.

I felt my erection returning, and began walking back to the master bedroom. I could tell from my peripheral vision that Duke was bobbing up and down right beside me.

We got back to the bedroom to find that the four women had also formed a chain, Suzy eating Angie, who licked Sandra now, who had her face and two fingers in Jean's snatch, who was doing the same to Suzy.

Suzy was the first to notice we were back, and said, "Welcome back, guys. I'm the only one you haven't fucked yet, Drew, and Sandra hasn't been on Duke's dick, yet, so why don't we get that taken care of?"

Suzy and Sandra both lay on their backs on either side of the 69 which formed between Angie and Jean, and I lay between Suzy's legs while Duke lay between Sandra's, and we thrust into them at the same time.

Suzy felt nearly perfect around my cock, just behind Patti in that regard. Everything felt just right. Looking in her eyes, I could see how Steve had trouble resisting her, how Nick and Sandra would both fall for her and follow her to Dallas. It was that moment of perfect connection that I experienced with Patti.

I could probably have fucked her for an hour, right on the edge of orgasm the whole time, but I surrendered my third load to her after 25 minutes, only to hear Duke grunt beside me seconds later.

The two of us were probably drained for at least another hour. Suzy and Sandra displaced the other two women at the center of the bed, Angie coming to cuddle with me while Jean cuddled with Duke.

Angie softly said, "Are you angry that Duke got my virginity instead of you?"

I answered, "Did you think I would be? It's karma, if you know the whole story. I met and made love to Jean before him, so this evens things out. But it's not like you owed it to me, sweetie. I'm just glad it was a good guy that you got to be with."

I zonked out before Sandra and Suzy were done cleaning each other out.

~~~~~

November 25, 2016

In the morning, I awoke with the covers pulled up, Angie on one side of me, Suzy on the other. Suzy saw my eyes open, and whispered, "I'm so glad I got that internship, although I suppose we would have met eventually, for the wedding."

"Me, too," I responded. "We just need to stay professional, if you get the job opening at ABC."

"Do you think I will?" she asked.

"You have my vote, although it might get discounted because I informed on myself that our families know each other. As friends, of course. I'm not sure what our status is now."

"Do I smell coffee?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Yup, want to join me in getting some?" I slipped out from Angie's grasp and we got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of sweat shorts from my dresser, and tossed Suzy one of my tshirts to put on. It looked far better on her.

It was indeed Mom in the kitchen, with Toni, getting started on a big batch of crumbled sausage and scrambled eggs, with two whole loafs of sourdough bread sitting by the toaster. I kissed them both good morning, then grabbed two mugs and poured coffee, preparing mine the way I like, and pointing Suzy towards the cream and sweeteners so she could fix hers.

"Do you want me to start on the toast, Mom?" I asked.

"Wait about five more minutes, Drew," Mom answered. "Once a few more people wake up, so that people can grab slices while we cook. I texted Sandy, and she's rousting the two groups that were in the Guest House last night."

When Sandy, Nick, Amber and Ginger came in, Suzy and I started in on the toast. Nick came to her and kissed her, as Amber came to me. Patti's foursome with Aaron, Eden and Maria was next, with everyone else not far behind. Patti and Amber went to gather up the kids and put them into their high chairs.

As we all got sat down at the three dining tables, Henry asked, "Is everyone okay with the results last night?"

Sandra was first to answer. "I had a great time. I just don't know if this needs to be a regular thing between all of us. Maybe a Thanksgiving tradition and another time during the summer?"

Amber popped that bubble, saying, "It's going to get harder and harder for us to keep these kids in the dark. They might not understand what we're saying right now, but by next year they will, and by the year after that they'll be saying it back to us, and to anyone else who'll listen. I don't think this is something we can ever repeat, with them here. Thanksgiving isn't like a Saturday night, when you can send the kids to a babysitter or even two. If we do want to repeat this, it would have to be planned around a non-holiday, so we can use 'date night' or some other reason to get the kids out of the way."

"That might rule out using Birthday Day in the summer, then," Sandy said.

"Maybe it's just best if we keep this as a fond memory and not try to repeat it," Sandra said.

After some more back and forth, we all agreed that we'd look for another date the next summer to try and arrange for the kids to be elsewhere and get together again for a different swap. As spontaneous as this felt, I wasn't sure we'd be able to get 22 people to agree on such a thing.

Folks started heading home after breakfast was over, to get ready for the wedding that afternoon. Mandy headed to her Dad's duplex, while Sandy stayed with us.

~~~~~

About 11 o'clock that morning, Mimi called. "Drew, can I come over to talk to my girls?"

I answered, "Well, you've got my permission to come onto the property. It would be up to Carrie and Angie to decide whether they want to talk to you. I'll let them know you want to and I'll call you back if they refuse, so you don't waste time and gas."

I talked to the girls and they agreed, with one condition.

I called Mimi back. "Mimi? It's Drew. They agree, but they want me to be present for the conversation. Is that okay?"

"That's fine. I only want to ask them to come home, Drew."

When she got there, we met in the living room of the guest house, with Eden deciding to sit in on the conversation as well.

Mimi said, "Girls, I missed you terribly yesterday. I still think what you did was wrong, but you're my daughters and I want you to come home."

Angie quickly said, "Okay, Mom. Can I come home tomorrow, though? Sandy's getting married today, and I want to stay for it, and then pack my stuff again tomorrow. Is that okay?"

Mimi agreed and I said, "Mimi, I know you sent back your RSVP as a 'No', but if you and Tony want to be here, you're still welcome."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Drew. We'll be here."

Carrie, on the other hand, said, "Mom, I think it would be better, if I stayed here, officially from now on. I really do love Eden, and what Angie and I did with her was to celebrate Angie's birthday, by mutual decision, not something we intend to be a long-term thing. I'm headed back to campus on Sunday anyway, but wouldn't it make more sense for Angie and I to live in different places when we're here in Dallas, where we're less likely to repeat what we did that night?"

Mimi grudgingly agreed, and left, returning before the ceremony with Tony and the other Barnes family.

The kiss Carrie and Angie exchanged after their mother left, however, left me with little doubt about their plans to continue being together.

~~~~~

Sandy and Mandy's wedding service was simple and elegant. Both girls were in beautiful white dresses, escorted to an archway by their fathers, with their sisters as maid and matron of honor. In a break with tradition, once they were declared married, Aaron stood and joined them, and they exchanged vows with him as an unofficial commitment ceremony.

Nancy and Paula looked on with interest and I could tell they were itching to be saying those words along with them.

Of course, the secondary 'wedding' had my grandmother Marion muttering about bigamy, and I spent quite a bit of time during the reception talking with her about marriage as a legal construct where only one marriage license can be granted, and the type of marriage I had with Amber, which wasn't licensed, so it didn't break the bigamy laws.

~~~~~

December 20, 2016

Four years. Dad's been gone for four incredible years, and it feels like a blink. Except for the evidence of this journal, that I've been keeping pretty steadily for the last four years, everything felt like it happened much faster, change after change after change.

Nothing as dramatic as Thanksgiving has happened in the four weeks since then, and I realized that I hadn't journaled at all since then. We've been getting ready for Christmas, getting closer to Toni's due date and coping with her reduced ability to chase four toddlers around. Eden and Jody have been helping around their school schedules, but Mom finally had to take a leave to be home with Toni until classes let out. Suddenly, we'll have Eden, Carrie, Angie and Jody all available as baby sitters, right up to Toni's due date. Patti and Amber are then going to take vacation during Toni's recovery period once the others are back to school, with Eden starting at University of Texas' Dallas campus.

It's been getting harder to find time to keep up this journal. This seems as good a point as any to stop writing in it. It's not like anyone's ever going to read it, being an admission of crimes and all that. I suppose if I changed all of the names and cities and such, I might be able to self-publish, but I can't see myself having the time.

That doesn't mean my life is no longer interesting, that's certainly not true, it's more complex than ever, with our family interacting with several others in our little Dallas Incest Club. It's just that my time is better served being father and husband to this splendid family that we've developed. Since Dad died. Because Dad died. When my love for my mom took an unexpected turn and made her my wife, and all of the things that developed after that.

Maybe some day, when my life gets simpler again, I'll return to writing the events since now, but I have no idea when that might be.

~~~~~

Epilogue:

June 20, 2017

Six months since I stopped writing my journal at the fourth anniversary of Dad's death, and I thought an update was in order.

Toni gave birth on January 15th to a son she named Joshua Kannady Kilson in honor of her father, but only got to nurse Josh and Tommy, as the other four toddlers finished weaning just after New Years. Thankfully, Josh wound up with blue eyes yet looks more like Gavin than he resembles his half-sisters. We just have to keep him from falling in love with Sharon before we can explain to them why that's a problem. Gavin will at least grow up thinking the girls are both his nieces, believing that Amber and I are both his half-siblings. Josh would only believe that about Amber, so would only think of Kyra as his niece.

While Toni finished her Marketing degree with high honors, she has chosen to be a stay at home mom/nanny for our whole family, with our blessing, and markets products to aid breast feeding over the Internet, making more money every month.

Carrie proposed marriage to Eden on New Year's Eve. They don't plan to get married until Eden has graduated from UT Dallas, in another three years, but I won't be surprised if they can't wait that long. Angie has also been a frequent overnight visitor to the guest house over breaks and this summer, to Mimi's continued dismay, although she can't really disprove their claims that they're making love with Eden without making love with each other. Mimi still doesn't know that some of those overnight visits have been to the beds inside the master bedrooms in the main house.

Maria and Ginger exchanged commitment vows with Duke and Jean in a little private ceremony in our courtyard in March, committing to be a poly quad at last, in private anyway. Duke and Jean bought Center from us, while Ginger and Maria bought the other two houses and are going to move into East when the current tenant's lease is over in September, and restore the privacy fencing and gate between the properties so they can live like Mom, Patti and I originally envisioned when we bought that house.

They offered West to Wendy and Toby after Wendy graduated, but were turned down, so they will continue renting it out after screening the view to the pool again. Toby is still unwilling to share Wendy, so the two of them remain in Denver, occasionally visited by Ginger, but no longer intimate with her, 'until Toby grows up', in her words. I'm not holding my breath.

Duke still won't get involved with my wives, but Jean has indeed pursued guest status with our family, and I've made love to his three wives in his presence several more times in the past months, and many more times without him. Maybe some day, he'll let himself return the favor and we could consider merging the two marriages. Again, I'm not holding my breath.

Sandy, Mandy, Aaron, Paula and Nancy are happy together in Minneapolis raising Jeremy, as Sandy and Mandy continue their educations.

We're joining Steve, Suzy, Sandra and Nick in visiting them for two weeks, starting July 1st, reversing the Jensen family's past tradition of Suzy and Mandy visiting Steve in Dallas in July. We actually think it will become a new tradition for both families, to bond us ever closer. Steve is arranging a charter on a business jet belonging to Caplex Industries, where he and Nick work. Spread across 16 passengers, it will actually cost us less than that many first class seats on a commercial flight would, and be far more convenient and comfortable, given the need to transport 6 car seats and strollers. Plus, it lets us fly out of a smaller business airport and avoid TSA lines. We're renting a six bedroom vacation home on one of the many lakes, for the families to share. The kids will occupy two bedrooms, the adults four. Which four will probably shuffle during the stay.

Suzy graduated from college last month, with honors, and was hired by ABC to work for us, and was assigned to my team. She and Nick and Steve and Sandra married on June 3rd, and are treating the trip to Minneapolis as their honeymoon. Nobody at ABC realizes our families have been more than friends, which is just how we want it. We did manage to swap with the four of them again over Memorial Day weekend, before the wedding.