All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 02'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
lucky me i got to read both chapters back-to-back :)

Another beautiful chapter, @Fragile. I love the way your emotions shine through your words.

I would love to learn more about both you and your Master - some background would be nice, as well as learning more about his POV - how does he feel about you and your situation?

5 stars and another thank you for sharing your story with us :)

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Small Town Girl. I have ideas about our history which I will enjoy telling. I will gladly write about Masters point of view, at least, if I can figure it out. That bit's a little more tricky but the butterflies in my stomach tell me it may be a lovely adventure.

I look forward to further input if ever you have it.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
You write so lovingly

You are obviously a wonderful submissive; your Master is a fortunate man to have you. Thank you again for sharing these intimate moments with us and please let your Master know you have another five stars.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you again. One thing is certain, Master is reading everything. I can only speak for myself but for my part I am very grateful for the kindness of your responses.

Oh, and believe me, I am the lucky one.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Another beautiful piece

Fragile, just lovely. Your tone shows how much you love to please your Master, and I am certain that he feels very pleased by you too. Wonderful.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@tease

That's is so sweet! I'm glad it shows through.

BKMASTABKMASTAabout 10 years ago
Your Master is a lucky man also a true artist in his training of you.

I truly enjoy your writing, looking forward to hearing his point of view.

rover5520rover5520about 10 years ago
Thank you again.

Wonderful Stephanie,

This story is as good as the first one,again I thank you,beautiful young lady!!!!!!

Kisses,licks and maybe a little spank,

Lindsay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too short

ohhh longer please

rod43rod43almost 9 years ago
A nice sexy tease

I am enjoying the way this is going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous