Fragments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me Jennifer, he wants to be hurt and you want to hurt him – you want to punish him for his weakness. He should have killed me rather than giving you up the way he did."

"You're such an asshole Ian," Jenny said breathlessly.

Ian dropped the suitcase and took his son's wife in his arms.

"Before long you'll be worshipping my cock Jennifer; I promise you that. You'll be my dick- dependent woman before you know it."

Jenny broke out in laughter and turned and looked at Paul, her beautiful face flushed.

"He's such a pig Paul," Jenny said rolling her eyes, she addressed her husband more seriously. "Look, do you really want to - you know - watch? It can't be good for you. I really don't want to hurt you Paul."

"He needs to Jennifer. I need to teach him who the real boss is."

"Quiet Ian," Jenny said smiling. "Paul?"

"Yes," Paul said. "My father is right. I need to see it. I need to watch. He needs to do it and I need to watch."

"Good man," Ian said.

Jenny looked sadly in her husband's direction. Ian was determined to grab his son by the scruff of the neck and rub his face in it. Jenny hated Ian for a moment. The older man was just so domineering and loved to control and direct other men so much, but Paul seemed to want it that way, it was a part of who he was. For a long moment Jenny didn't know what to do: whether to give into Ian and help humiliate Paul or whether to refuse.

"Okay then Paul, we better go," Jenny said finally.

Jenny had put Timmy down for his afternoon sleep and then had motioned for her husband to follow her. Ian had disappeared earlier to make some urgent phone calls, but those were done and he was waiting for Jenny in his bedroom.

"God Paul, are you sure you're ready for this," Jenny asked.

"Yes, I'm okay."

"You're crazy Paul," Jenny said, laughing softly.

"Yeah, probably Jenny."

Jenny and Matthew

It was late at night and the three of them were outside. David's kidney - shaped pool glowed white, coating them in an unearthly colour, while wisps of steam rose from the water and floated momentarily, only to dissipate in the cool air above them. The tall fences, the hedges and the banks of shrubs were all cast in an eerie light and the silent brooding house behind them loomed and glittered.

Jenny was wearing her new bikini - a tiny two-piece white bikini, a gift from her fiancé Matthew. Her long hair was slick, her light blonde the colour of cream and gold in the light. Matthew could see the tips of Jenny's breasts clearly through the fine translucent material of her top as she emerged from beneath the water line again and again, the water streaming down her face and body. David noticed too.

She looked so beautiful that night and both guys were caught up watching her. Neither Matthew nor David would keep their distance from her, which seemed to please Jenny. She grinned happily at both guys. Jenny loved guys. David fixed his eyes on her blazing white face, smiling at the spots of water on her freckled cheeks and gazing at her soft shining lips and tongue tip as she talked on and on. Matthew looked into Jenny's light eyes, noticing the flashes set amidst the icy blue. Both guys had hard-on's.

She knew they were devouring her with their eyes; she could see the large bulge in David's swimmers and the smaller one in her fiancée's shorts. She didn't mind; she always seemed to have this effect on males who spent time with her – David always seemed to develop an erection when she and Matthew came over for a drink and a swim. Jenny just laughed at them, letting her eyes drop to the surface of the water so she could look at their crotches and grin as they talked.

Jenny loved to give David a stir; it was a game and her fiancé never seemed to mind. She wore her latest bikini so David would see her tits and she made sure that he even saw the soft shadow of her pubic hair through her bikini bottom. It was all designed to make David hard – Jenny's mission in life seemed to revolve getting David hard and keeping him hard when she and her fiancé went over David's for a drink and a swim. It was a game, a tease – she loved to prick tease guys, it made her laugh.

It was a strange situation. Jenny and Matthew were going to be married in 2 months, and David had a place in the wedding party on the groom's side. The preparations for the big day were well underway and yet Jenny was showing her body off to David and giggling like a schoolgirl and David was leering at her and Matthew was his usual serene and distracted self.

She slipped out of sight beneath the white water and then re-emerged her hair steaming, the water running between her breasts. She looked at David again and grinned; on the spur of the moment her expression changed and she gave him her best come fuck me expression while Matthew was trying to talk to her.

"What Matt?" she asked, barely able to look at her fiancé because David was drawing her attention so much.

Then Matthew had patiently repeated himself, but Jenny couldn't be bothered listening.

"Oh that's nice Matt."

David wanted to fuck Jenny and Jenny knew it. Jenny realised, however, that David didn't have some sort of vague wish or half-hearted desire – he really needed to get inside Jenny, he really needed to get inside Jenny's body and it was getting tougher and tougher for him to hold himself back and put his friendship with Matthew first. Jenny knew this and she loved making it tougher and tougher for David to hold out and keep his cool.

Later on that night the three of them had stepped out of the pool and grabbed towels and while huffing and puffing in the cool air, dried themselves and headed inside.

David had built up the fire until the blaze crackled and hissed. Matthew had been forced to take the lounge chair opposite as David claimed a spot on the lounge next to Jenny, moving as quickly as he could. The three of them still wore their swimmers, their hair was damp.

"How often are you working out Dave?" Jenny asked, admiring David's muscular upper body again.

"Every day at the moment Jen," he said proudly.

"Wow, you know you really should be doing the same thing Matt," she said sadly.

"I can't find the time," Matthew admitted.

"Man, I still feel cold," David muttered.

"Well, you're still wearing your swimmers," Jenny said innocently. "Maybe you should just take them off David."

David stopped in his tracks and Matthew's eyes grew wide.

"And will you take yours off Jenny?" David asked, grinning.

"You first."

"Ha well," David said, before standing up, ready to take his swimmers off.

"David, I was just joking," Jenny exclaimed, sitting to attention, "Oh my God Dave! Oh my God!"

David quickly peeled off his swimmers, true to his word. His large erection popped into view and Jenny just stared at it, her jaw dropping. His penis was thick and long.

"Dave, what are you doing?" Matthew asked amazed.

"David, put them back on darling. You've shown it to me now; I've seen it, okay."

"Now you have to take your clothes off Jen," David said.

"No I won't," Jenny said, grinning and eyes sparkling. She licked her lips with the tip of her tongue.

David couldn't take it anymore. This bitchy 26 year old had tested his resolve for years, constantly taunting and inviting him in, only to laugh at him and push him away. David was prepared to lose his friendship with Matthew if it came to that.

He climbed on top of Jenny, pulling her underneath him, pressing her down. He pushed, using his strong hips as a wedge, slowly forcing her delicious legs apart.

"David," she squealed," David no, no don't. David! David! No!"

Matthew sat there watching. He tried calling out to his friend and even stood up and approached the two of them. David and Jenny just ignored him, so focused were they on their mating game.

Jenny was red-faced, her bright hair glowing in the firelight. She was almost screaming at David, fighting him, but laughing, her beautiful eyes full of life. Matthew quickly realised that Jenny wanted David; she was just playing with him, just stirring him up even more with this mock resistance.

Only a thin piece off damp white material stood between David and Jenny's pussy. He held the girl's wrists down with one hand while his other hand found the edge of her bikini bottoms. David heard his friend's fiancé scream again, but he ran his hand between Jenny's legs and over her mound and she gasped into his ear.

He took the bikini bottoms off with a sweep of his hand, pulling them down over Jenny's knees and off. Jenny looked at David with mad eyes - he wasn't going to stop, he was going to fuck her right on the lounge in front of Matthew. It made Jenny moan.

"David, stop it man, okay," Matthew said, standing up again.

"Matt, just sit down and stop talking," Jenny advised hurriedly, while looking up at David.

David quickly adjusted himself. He pushed Jenny's long legs open and back and brought his now dripping penis into contact with her open moist pussy, the wet tip touching her soft slick lips. She clutched him, her hands holding his sides and her nails digging into his ribs. She looked up at him, amazed that they were finally doing this. What a man, he was.

This was the ultimate moment, well worth losing every friend for. David pushed firmly and he felt the tip of his penis meet soft resistance and then he experienced the sensation of Jenny's pussy open and close around his knob and then around all those inches of shaft he had there to give her. He was finally inside Jenny after all that time, after all those years. He was inside her deep and it felt so right.

Jenny let out a soft moan and licked her lips. She ran her hands up and down his spine.

"Gawd Jenny, that's so good."

"You're so big Dave," she whispered, "just a boy with a great big cock."

"I'm gonna give it to you all night Jen."

"You promise Dave?"

"I promise Jen, all night."

Matthew sat there and wondered what he should do. Were Jenny and David together now, was the engagement over? He wasn't sure. He was there though, already starting to etch this set of images into his mind. He noticed just how much he enjoyed watching his fiancé though he had to contend with the feelings of jealousy and humiliation he felt. David and Jenny were in their own world – working out and working on years of sexual tension and frustration.

The two of them kissed opened-mouthed as David's lower body rose and fell powerfully. Jenny realised he was stirred up and she was just as aroused. They attacked each other – David was forcing Jenny's breath to come in soft sweet bursts with his short deep hard strokes, and she was rising and rolling in time with his thrusts, one hand raking his ass and the other cutting into his tricep.

"I want to get on top asshole."

Jenny wrestled David, fighting to get him on his back. He pinned her beautiful flushed body down on the lounge with his hips and his chest and hands while she fumed and then groaned with pleasure. David plunged inside her, his bloated unsheathed penis exuding fluid, his mind blank and his body on auto-pilot. He was unable to stop the motion; it just felt too good.

"She feels so good man," David groaned in his friend's direction, his eyes half-closed.

"I'm sorry Matt," Jenny said, trying to sound sorry, her fiancé's friend on top of her, his cock pistoning in and out of her body. She broke into a smile and then closed her eyes.

"David, I need to get on top so I can cum, please David. I need to cum!"

Dawn and Tom

Tom's best friend Darren leant forward in his chair and leered at Dawn. She laughed at him, clearly pleased by his crude approach, but still wearing a red-face, her eyes darting self-consciously in her husband Tom's direction. Nevertheless Dawn leant forward deliberately in her own chair, as she sipped her glass of wine, causing her top to fall open. She put her glass down and then feigning ignorance of what she was doing to Darren, turned to talk to her drunken husband with a sparkle in her eyes and a sleazy grin on her lips.

Tom's best friend stared at Dawn's cleavage shamelessly before Dawn looked in Darren's direction again and he dragged his eyes off her breasts and addressed Tom.

"Go up to bed man; you look smashed," Darren said jovially to Tom, "don't worry; I'll take really good care of Dawn."

Dawn's eyes grew large and her grin grew wider as she regarded her husband's best friend. She then turned back to Tom. He was smashed – surrounded by a ring of empty beer bottles, his eyes glassy, blinking stupidly, and swaying slightly in his chair. Dawn wasn't surprised – Tom just couldn't drink well, especially when he tried to go drink for drink with Darren.

"No, I'll stick around – keep you honest Darren," Tom replied, slurring his words.

Dawn laughed at her husband, but then she felt sorry for him.

"Tom, maybe you should go to bed," Dawn said softly. "You do look really drunk."

"No no, I'm right."

Dawn looked back at Darren and considered her usual dilemma. She was 35 years old, married to Tom, and a mother of two young children and her husband's best friend was making yet another play for her. Most women would surely honour their marriage vows, remember why they loved their husbands and simply spurn the advances of a man like Darren. But Dawn, despite all her common sense and promises of love and faithfulness wanted Darren – wanted him more than she would ever admit to anyone. She could never quite spurn him; never quite put an end to his relentless approach.

The pursuit had been long and non-stop: the domineering Darren had made his intentions clear as soon as Tom introduced his sexy new girlfriend Dawn to him years before – Darren wanted her and he brazenly admitted as much to both Tom and Dawn upon first meeting her. Dawn had been amazed by Darren's confession, but she grew even more amazed when Tom refused to end his friendship with Darren or at least set him straight in front of everyone. In Dawn's eyes a man who was with her should claim her and drive off any male who thought otherwise – Tom never really seemed to do either and it surprised Dawn and annoyed her at times.

It was a dangerous situation because Darren was tall, brawny and good looking. He possessed a natural confidence and intelligence. He was successful and women naturally flocked to him. Tom on the other hand was underweight and scrawny, lacked the confidence and social skills needed to thrive with other people. He was nowhere near as successful as Darren was and he rarely hit it off with women.

Dawn despised Darren at first – truly disliked him, but she quickly grew to desire him, despite herself. Darren disarmed Dawn with his wit and intelligence, and then he stepped in between her and Tom and began to be the one she constantly relied upon for help and assistance with her car, her technology, her problems with the house, the electricity etc. etc. Darren stepped in and shoved the hapless and hopeless Tom aside, and Dawn and Tom knew who the real man around the house was – it was Darren.

Again, Dawn couldn't believe Tom would keep someone like Darren around, but she was secretly glad he did. He had successfully fucked most of Tom's girlfriends over the years. Darren had moved in on Tom's territory again and again, rubbing Tom's nose in it, seducing and driving off into the night with Tom's girls, as Tom looked on hopelessly. But then Dawn began to understand – Darren was simply too strong for Tom. Dawn cared for Tom, but she knew he was a weak male.

Tom asked Dawn to marry him and she said yes, knowing that she loved Tom and could make a life with him. Darren however only grew more determined, which brought a fresh burst of surprise from Dawn – Darren seemed to care nothing for the sanctity of marriage or for the happiness of his friend. Darren was the sort of man who needed to compete for women, to win women from other weaker males. Darren loved women, he needed them like he needed air or water and he needed to beat males, to dominate them and humiliate them if he could. Tom was a perfect friend for Darren as he compliantly played Darren's game for years, complaining weakly as Darren took Tom's girls for himself.

Having Tom's wife was the ultimate prize, as far as Darren was concerned. Dawn was just Darren's type – 5 foot, 6 inches tall, long fine dark hair, large blue eyes, and soft red lips. She was startlingly attractive with a beautiful little body with freckles dusted across her cheeks and shoulders. And Darren was just her type – tall and muscular with large hands, feet and big cock. He had cheeky bright eyes, a great smile and sandy coloured hair.

It was so hard for Dawn to keep pushing Darren away. He would corner Dawn when he was over visiting and try to pin her against the wall, while she tried to wriggle free. Or else he would take her in his arms, promising crudely that sooner or later she would be his, that he would finally fuck her, that it was just a matter of time. And Dawn would have to push him away, laughing and red-faced, when all she wanted to do was let him pull her clothes off and fuck her like he wanted to.

And Tom wasn't much help. He sometimes stepped in between Darren and Dawn and he sometimes told Darren to back off, but on the whole he just seemed to step back and watch or turn his back on it. Dawn began to believe that Tom was offering her up to his best friend - that's the way it seemed to Dawn.

And now tonight it was on again. Tom had rung Darren again as he always did on a Friday night and Darren had come over for dinner. They had eaten and then the kids were put to bed and the three adults had stepped out into the back courtyard and the drinking competition was on between the two males. Darren was deliberately trying to get his best friend drunk, so he could seduce Dawn without Tom getting in the way too much. He was also ensuring Dawn had a few drinks as well, so her inhibitions would drop, making it easier for him to get into her pants.

Dawn knew what Darren was doing – she could see his plan. It was the same sort of thing he always did when he had a chance to spend time with Dawn and Tom. He was a calculating asshole, Dawn reasoned, but God she was attracted to him.

"Hey, how about a dance Dawn," Darren said, drawing her out of her groggy thoughts.

"Sure," Dawn said happily, standing up. "I'll put on something slow."

"Great," Darren exclaimed, surprised.

"Oh Dawn, I don't know," Tom complained softly.

"Quiet Tom, it's just a dance."

"But Dawn..."

"Don't be so jealous Tom; it's just Darren," Dawn called over her shoulder as she ran off to put some music on.

Dawn disappeared, and then true to her word slow cool jazz began to fill the courtyard where they were sitting. Dawn re-emerged from inside the house – all smiles. Tom looked groggily at his beautiful wife as she motioned for Darren to join her out in the middle of the courtyard.

"I told you man; it's just a matter of time," Darren told Tom.

"Darren, don't," Dawn said softly, not wanting to cause her husband excessive pain.

"Dawn?" Tom asked.

"Shoosh Tom, Darren and I want to dance together. You just watch; I know you like that."

Tom fell silent and Darren laughed.

Darren stepped out onto the floor and gently took Dawn into his arms. She giggled nervously and then pressed herself against him. Dawn closed her eyes and threw her arms around Darren's neck and enjoyed the feeling of having his strong hardened body against hers. He was so much more of a man than her husband was – Tom was all bones and skinny limbs. And Darren enjoyed the feeling of Dawn against him – she smelt good and her body seemed to be perfectly designed to mould with his. He desperately wanted to thrust his penis inside this woman, inside Dawn. Darren looked over at Tom as he and Dawn turned slowly – he smiled triumphantly, again rubbing Tom's nose in it. Dawn could sense Darren's desire; she could feel his enormous penis through the thin pants he was wearing, feel him pushing and rubbing his penis against her.