Fragments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked up at Darren with a mischievous look in her eyes, her grin lazy. Darren licked his lips as he looked down at her. The soft light from the ground lights caused Dawn's hair to glow like slick jet, her lips to glint.

Tom felt a pang of envy run through him. He could have done something that his domineering best friend would notice and heed, but in the end he almost whimpered:

"Dawn, please..." Tom began.

"Please what, Tom," Dawn said, cutting her husband off.

"You're supposed to be mine Dawn."

"Tom shoosh, we're just dancing," she said as if her husband were an idiot.

"Yeah quiet man," Darren said.

The two of them turned slowly in the middle of the softly lit courtyard, wrapped and cocooned in flower strewn and vine entangled lattice. Tom had to admit they made a beautiful couple. Dawn had decided to just drop any pretence of self-consciousness or moral consideration or concern for her husband's feelings. Dawn wanted Darren and she wanted him to know just how much.

"I think you've won Darren," she said softly, smiling up at him, pressing against him.

"Not yet Dawn, but I will, I promise you that," he replied, running his hands up and down her spine and sides.

"I've never met anyone so determined; you just never give up do you."

"Never Dawn, never."

Dawn looked over at her husband – it felt nice to see him sitting there looking forlorn and silent, but yet sitting up and on the edge of his seat, his whole attention focused on his wife and best friend.

"Did you really fuck all his girlfriends?"

"Yeah, Dawn."

"And you think you're going to fuck me now?" she asked, laughing.

"Yeah Dawn, tonight and every night from now on," he assured her without any doubt in his mind.

"God, you're such an asshole Darren."

"Yeah, but you want me just as much as I want you."

Dawn looked up at Darren, her lips parted. Darren leant in and his lips met hers. Dawn seemed to melt in his arms and the soft sigh of satisfaction she voiced reached her husband's ears and startled him. She returned his kiss and soon they stood there, the dance forgotten, just kissing deeply in front of Tom.

Tom gasped at their intimacy and passion; at the desire between his wife and the mother of his children, and this powerful dominant man he called his best friend. He loved and hated Darren all at once. Tom felt a renewed respect for Darren. He was dominating Dawn; he was going to bed his best friend's wife. He had finally done it; he had finally taken Dawn from him.

"Do you want to spend the night?" Dawn asked softly, after breaking the kiss.

"God yes, absolutely."

"Yeah, you wanna?"

"Gawd yes Dawn, I want that more than anything."

Dawn laughed softly at Darren's blatant need. He was just so much more sexual than her husband ever was. She felt exhilarated to have invited Darren into her bed, but she was unsure where her marriage would end up as a result. At that moment, for once, she didn't care. She turned to tell Tom.

"Tom," Dawn said courageously, turning to her husband. "I want Darren to spend the night here...with me."

Tom looked on, feeling his heart sink, but also feeling strangely relieved, strangely pleased.

"Maybe she'll let you watch Tom."

"Darren!" Dawn complained, slapping him on the arm. "Tom I can make up the couch for you, if you need."

Dawn stood there her eyes alight, her strange smile dazzling. She felt slightly unreal, but so happy, just so happy. Tom was going to agree and that was that. She was ready for a fight, if necessary – she was going to have Darren that night and maybe every other night.

"Darren, do you want me to make up the couch or not?"

"No, I'm fine Dawn, I'll fix myself up."

"Good Tom, that's what I wanted to hear from you. C'mon Darren," Dawn said, taking Darren's hand.

Dawn led Darren into the dark house, down the corridor and up the stairs and into her bedroom. She closed the bedroom door behind her. Darren looked at Dawn standing next to her once sacred marriage bed – she was merely a silhouette outlined in the palest moonlight, her hair a darkened sheet.

"Come here Dawn, for God sake," Darren whispered desperately.

The two of them made magic behind closed doors. Tom's humiliation was complete. He had been chased out of his bed, with his tail between his legs, by a stronger and more virile man - his beautiful wife had invited her husband's best friend in between the sheets and was now enjoying the ultimate prize. None of this was lost on Dawn and Darren, it fuelled their hunger for each other – it caused them to fuck each other harder and faster, to explode with orgasm together, and to possess each other more completely.

Fortunately, the children did not stir or wake during the night. Tom quietly checked in on them as he made his way to the master bedroom. He stood outside the door to his own bedroom and listened intently, swaying drunkenly, his hand wriggling in his pants.

Dawn and Darren hadn't engaged in much foreplay beyond quickly groping each other's bodies as they rolled across the bed and back. Dawn was almost screeching at him as he pinned her down to the marriage bed with his large torso and strong hips, forcing her arms down with his large hands.

"Such an asshole," she hissed excited, wanting nothing more than to have him on top of her and inside her.

"I'm gonna fuck you Dawn, you bitch; Where's the rubbers?"

"Just do it Darren, okay," she whined, annoyed.

He didn't need to be told a second time. They fiddled about with his large cock. He felt the spot and impaled her slowly, sinking inside her body before Dawn demanded he do it. This was a moment of triumph and pleasure for him, one of blissful joy for her – that blunt dripping end of his was finally sliding inside Dawn – right inside her, right in up to the balls.

Tom arrived outside the bedroom door at this time.

"I think Tom's outside the door," she said, hearing her husband's shoes on the floor.

"I used to let him watch sometimes."

"Seriously?"

Dawn realised how sexually frustrated she was. She groaned long and loud and looked down between her legs. Darren had pushed her knees back and open wide so her soft pussy was exposed. She could see his broad hips driving firmly in, hear the sound of his hard body slapping against her soft skin. She could see the thick shining length probing and disappearing inside. For a moment Dawn thought she would just go crazy; just lose herself in hysterics. She looked up at his strong chest and shoulders and she pulled him down on top of her and drove the points of her perfect finger nails into his back and broke two nails. Then she just lost it; dissolved into a fit of hysteria. Darren gasped at her and gave her the dick, determined not to cum inside Dawn yet.

Tom listened as his wife began babbling and screeching incoherently, then she began calling Darren's name, then she started telling him how much she loved him, her voice filled with sobs and then she was groaning again. Was his wife coming already? Had Darren managed that already?

Back in the bedroom the man and woman expressed their desire for each other. She was so soft and so open and so moist underneath him and he was hard, his muscles rippling, the perspiration springing from his skin and shining on his sides and running along his spine from the heat of the summer night.

"It's good Dawn, so good."

"Yeah, fuck me Darren."

"I'm gonna fuck you all night."

"Yeah, all night honey."

Darren felt like the king of the world. He looked from side to side at Dawn and Darren's bedroom, before looking back down at Dawn again – he loved fucking other guy's wives. There were framed wedding photos of Darren and Dawn on the walls, and photos of their bright eyed children. He fucked her with long smooth sticky strokes, now and then breaking the rhythm to lewdly grind, roll and bear down and force himself further inside as if he were trying to break through her vagina.

"Let me get on top."

Darren picked Dawn up easily as if she were a child and then lay back so his head was at the bottom of the bed. He held her sexy little hips as she wriggled about deliciously, squealing like a playful girl. Dawn loved the new found freedom – she loved being physically restrained and dominated by Darren, have him on top pile driving her, but she relished being able to bounce on top of Darren at the pace she wanted.

He had to laugh – she was grinning maniacally, her eyes wide, and she was groaning shrilly. Darren could see she was approaching an orgasm. She rolled forwards relentlessly, breaking the rhythm to bounce up and down, causing the big slippery prick she was riding to disappear inside her runny pussy.

"Do you want Tom to come in now?" he asked, grinning.

"Awww gawd, ohhh you bastard...awww Darren...awwwww Darren!"

Darren held Dawn's pert breasts in his hands and softly massaged the pointed tips as she came. He laughed happily as she finally rid herself of years of built up sexual tension and frustration. He sat up, the big penis still inside her and held a shaking epileptic Dawn in his arms. Darren was quickly rubbing her clitoris which caused her to rise and roll in his lap. The pleasure seemed to explode through every nerve ending. It was a great experience.

Tom could hear it all and listening to his wife reach orgasm with another man caused him to cum in his pants. Tom could hear his wife's high-pitched sobs and hear Darren's soft words of love. The orgasm had drained Dawn and her emotions were heightened and she cried.

"I want you to cum Darren; I want you to cum so much darling," Dawn said softly in Darren's ear after her emotions had settled.

"I want Tom to come in and watch us Dawn."

"Darren, I don't think..."

"Trust me Dawn, he won't mind."

Dawn thought for a moment and then nodded her head reluctantly.

"Tom, you can come in if you want man," Darren said clearly.

There was a brief pause and then the bedroom door opened and Tom came in, quickly closing the door behind him. Dawn felt a thrill run through her and she realised that having her husband there watching her and Darren have sex was a great idea. She really wanted to show Tom how much she wanted his best friend, how big Darren's penis was and how much Dawn needed it and how satisfied Dawn was when she got it.

"Sit down Tom," Darren said, "lay back Dawn."

"I really don't know how to feel about this," Tom said as he sat down.

"Tom, please don't make this awkward," Dawn said gently, but dismissively.

A moment later Dawn just ignored her husband and his uncertainty – Darren had entered her body again. She gasped and looked up at Darren in awe, holding his shoulders tight, as he advanced inch by inch with his big penis.

Tom had a great place to watch the sex from. He could easily run his eyes between his wife's open thighs and see Darren's cock plunging inside up to the balls and then observe the fluid covered shaft emerge again. He could also see his wife's breasts bounce and her legs swing with each stroke and collision. Their bodies shone, their muscles rippled.

"Awww gawd Darren, I love that. Ohhh I love you Darren. Awwww Darren."

Five minutes later Darren was at a point of no return. Tom watched his best friend reach a powerful orgasm with his wife – she held him tight in her arms and legs, her sweet petite body made to rock back and forth hard, her head snapping back, her eyes closed tight. Tom thought for a moment that Darren would just crush his wife because he was coming so strongly, but Dawn's body was strong enough. Darren ejaculated deep inside Dawn and then he was done and then they were kissing and laughing together.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fragments Series Info

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories