Fragments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jason stopped Martina. He lifted her to her feet, turned her around and forced her into the glass. Matthew heard Martina's screams of surprise coming from the shower cubicle and then the laughter. Jason ran his large hand down Martina's belly and between her thighs. He took hold of Martina's pussy with his left hand and squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples with his right hand.

Matthew stood there just a few feet from the glass, staring at his wife. Martina gazed at her husband through half-closed eyes, her grin wide and silly. She was laughing. Then her jaw dropped and she closed her eyes. Jason was rubbing her clitoris with his thumb and pressing the tips of his fingers inside her. His other hand was massaging and caressing her boobs. He was pushing the tip of his big hard cock against Martina's asshole.

A feminine groan floated out of the shower cubicle. Martina opened her eyes again.

"Oh, God Matt," she groaned out. "Look what he's doing to me!"

Jason turned Martine around. He kissed her deeply, while he squeezed her and rubbed her. He turned her around again and pushed her hard up against the misty glass. He dropped to his knees, pushed his face between her ass cheeks and buried his lips in Martina's asshole. He ate her while she shrieked and laughed. Martina stared at her husband with wide eyes.

"For God sakes do it, already," Martina demanded, looking back over her shoulder, "I can't fucking take this shit anymore!"

Jason jumped to his feet and entered his best friend's wife from behind. Her face, breasts, belly and thighs were all pressed up hard against the smoky glass. Martina looked so soft and wet. Her tanned body seemed to mould itself to the glass -- her breasts, thighs and belly were all squashed and out of shape against the water streaked foggy surface.

Jason got right in behind Martina. Matthew could see him adjusting his cock, positioning himself, while his wife looked back over her shoulder, urging Jason to get on with it. Jason had a determined and domineering look on his face. He had a hold on Martina's hip.

Jason did it with one long stroke. He wore a satisfied and triumphant expression on his face, as his cock impaled Martina from behind. His hips advanced firmly until they were locked in tight against Martina's behind, forcing her even further into the glass. He ran his hand up her side, over her chest and placed it around Martina's throat, while his other hand held her shoulder. Matthew's wife threw her head back, let out a long groan and closed her eyes, while her jaw dropped.

Martina was right, Matthew thought -- his friend Jason really was the man.

Matthew could hear the sound of slapping colliding bodies over the falling sizzling water. He could hear his friend and his wife grunting and groaning. He could hear their mocking laughter as well. Martina stared at her husband and openly laughed at him. Matthew stood on the other side of the glass, entranced by what he saw.

"You're a wimp Matt," Martina shrieked at her husband. "Awww gawd Jason, I'm going to cum! You're a wimp Matt!"

Martina exploded with orgasm. Her trembling jerking body was still shoved right up against the glass. The side of her face was pressed against the translucent wall. Jason still had one hand around Martina's throat -- she whimpered and groaned with pleasure. He had his other hand around her belly. He was thrusting in deep and hard from behind her. Then Jason ran his hand down and rubbed Martina's clitoris.

"Awww! Awww! Awww!"

Matthew had never heard his wife utter those sorts of sounds before. For a moment he thought his wife was in pain, but then she opened her eyes, looked back at Jason and broke into a wild smile.

"Oh God I love you Jason," she squealed back at her husband's best friend. "Oh I love you so much Jason!"

Matthew's best friend looked right at Matthew. A wide smug smile played on his lips. He looked back down at Martina, his smile getting wider and wider. Jason looked back at Matthew. He was victorious -- he had his friend's wife where he wanted her. He had Matthew where he wanted him.

He withdrew his cock and turned Martina around to face him. He impaled her beautiful wet tanned body again.

"Awww God Jason I love you. I love you," Martina moaned out deeply. "I..."

Jason sealed Martina lips in a passionate kiss and held her tight. He lifted her leg up and fucked her with solid deep thrusts. Matthew wasn't sure if his wife was still cumming or not. She trembled. She broke the kiss and lay her head on Jason's shoulder. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling, her rib cage expanding and contracting.

She looked up at Jason and Matthew was shocked: his wife regarded his best friend with adoration and love in her eyes. Moreover, there was a look of desire in her features as well. Matthew was never going to forget that look as long as he lived. Martina crushed his heart with that look. He had lost Martina forever. What a way to lose her.

Then she saw a chance to have some fun with Jason, while he was holding her lightly. Martina managed to slip off Jason's big hard cock, shove him back playfully and open the shower door. She backed out of the shower with a wide grin on her face. Water ran, streamed and beaded on her beautiful skin as she stepped away from the cubicle.

"Where do you think you're going Martina," Jason said, following her out of the shower.

"Save me Matt," Martina said. "Stop him before it's too late."

Jason stalked his friend's wife slowly, as she backed away. She was grinning, laughing and breathing hard. Her eyes dropped to Jason's big hard cock, rose again, only to drop to his cock again.

Matthew quickly approached. He took up a position a few feet behind his best friend.

"Do something Matt! Stop him Matt!"

Jason lunged at Martina. She screamed. She backed up into a wall. Matthew's big friend grabbed Martina by the wrists. She struggled playfully. He pushed against her. He took Martina in his arms.

"Do something Matt! Stop him...," Matthew's wife screeched, before Jason kissed her again.

Jason lifted her leg while they kissed intensely. He flexed his already hard cock. He positioned it and penetrated Martina's body again. Matthew heard his wife's drawn out muffled groan and saw Jason just devour her mouth. He took her other thigh in his hand. She leapt up and wrapped both her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck. He held her in a bear hug. The broke their kiss.

"You're a wimp Matt," Martina said. "You're a wimp. Oh God Jason! Fuck me!"

Martina's face grew flushed. Her eyes were closed tight and her brow was knit. Her mouth was open and her jaw was slack. Her facial features flinched and her head rocked with each thrust and each collision.

"Oh my God Jason, awwww," she whispered, her bouncing body rising up and dropping down again and again in his arms - her breath was forced from her lungs, with a soft whistle, as she slapped against him.

"You're a weakling Matt."

"Fuck her man," Matthew softly urged. "Fuck her hard man."

Jason and Martina laughed between their heavy breathing. They heard the words Matthew used. The words only turned them on even more. The two of them were groaning. She was looking at her husband as her head snapped up and sank down, her face peeking over Jason's shoulder, nestled against his neck. She laughed at him. Jason joined in.

"Fuck her dude," Matthew added softly. "Give it to her hard."

There was more laughter, then Jason let out another groan and then another. He was close to cumming.

He stood behind them. His best friend was representing him. His best friend was acting for him and taking care of his wife for him. Jason delegated his responsibility. Then he realised that he was the outsider. Jason had shoved him out of the way and just taken a delighted Martina from him. She didn't even consider Matthew -- she just leapt up into Jason's arms.

"Awww gawd Martina."

"C'mon Jason, c'mon, c'mon."

She was all wrapped tight around him. She giggled and gasped in his ear. His big body was all flushed and red. He held her tight. He immobilised her. His body began to shake uncontrollably. He had to stand there on his trembling tree trunk legs, carrying his best friend's squealing wife in his arms, as he shot his semen inside her.

"Yeah c'mon Jason," Martina cooed in his ear. "C'mon baby."

Jason's cock was buried deep, his body racked with spasms of pleasure. He blasted inside her, the semen leaping and squirting. Then it was over.

"Oh my God Martina," he whispered, breathing hard. She slipped and descended from his exhausted trembling body, landing on her feet like a nimble cat.

She laughed up at Jason and kissed him deeply. She broke the kiss, cupped his face in her hands and grinned and giggled at him. She hugged him tight. She turned to her husband.

"Now that's the way a real man acts, you goddamned wimp," Martina said, addressing her husband as if he were a child.

*******

It was two years later in the lives of Martina, Jason and Matthew.

Martina walked into the kitchen -- she had a baby in one arm and her mobile phone in her other hand.

"Can you take Sean for me Matt," Martina said, handing her baby to her husband to take care of. "I'm trying to talk to Kerry."

"Sure Martina," Matthew said, taking Sean from his wife.

"Anyway Kerrie, where were we up to," Martina asked, turning and walking out of the kitchen and into the lounge room.

There was a pause as Kerrie spoke.

"No, I'm not missing professional bouts. I boxed for a while professionally, but Jason and I wanted to have a baby, so I put boxing on hold for a while. We're expecting our second one next March. Yes, I know time flies."

There was a pause as Kerrie spoke.

"How's Matt? Oh he's fine. He helps around the house and he is looking after Sean a lot. Yes, he'll have another one to take care of next March. Jason and I aren't big fans of dirty nappies and having to feed crying babies at 3am in the morning. Matt takes care of all that for us. Jason and I have a lot of fun making them and Matt does all the dirty work. Yes, yes, he's working a lot of hours at work as well."

Martina broke into laughter. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled.

"Well, Jason's not working at the moment. Yes, he's still trying to get a start in acting. Yes, it's been a long while now. Matt's been generous enough to cover all the costs and financially support us both. Jason and I aren't working. It's tough getting an acting career going - poor Jason. We're not going to give up though."

Martina laughed again.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh, hold on Kerrie, there's someone at the door."

Martina turned in the direction of the kitchen and called for her husband. Matthew walked out. He opened the front door. Alicia was standing at the door. She was carrying her gym bag. She stepped in without saying hello or without an invitation. Her cold eyes met Matthew's. She looked her usual angry and aggressive self.

"It's Alicia hon," Martina told Kerrie. "Yes, she's a young woman I'm coaching. Yes, she's amateur at this stage, but I think she could box professionally. Yes, she comes here to train in our basement. Yes for sure -- Matt helps out, just like he always does."

Martina laughed again.

She motioned for Matthew and Alicia to go downstairs to the basement and get started. She had a big smile on her face. She took Sean from her husband, turned and walked off, still talking to Kerrie.

"So, tell me about this new man in your life," Martina asked Kerrie, her voice rising, her words following Matthew, as he followed Alicia downstairs.

They were both in the basement.

Alicia watched Matthew take all his clothes off. She made him hold his hands up, high above his head. She used the step ladder, ascended and then bound Matthew's wrists to the restraints dangling from the ceiling. She descended and removed the step ladder. Her human punching bag was ready -- It was naked, arms extended above its head and its wrists were bound.

Matthew watched Alicia as she took all her clothes off. She was a mousy looking young woman with short brown hair, pale freckled skin, spectacles and wide doe eyes. She was short, but she had a strong stocky body. There was nothing cute or sweet in her cold steely expression. Alicia had a mean streak a mile wide. She loved beating Matthew up. He reminded her of her creepy sleazy boss. He symbolised every horrible male she had ever met and she had met heaps.

Alicia taped her hands and wrists and then pulled on her boxing gloves. Matthew could see she was in a bad mood. She was always in a bad mood -- either her girlfriend was pissing her off, or her boss was annoying her, or her crappy car had broken down again, etc. etc. There was always some reason why she was angry.

She loved coming here every few days for the special training in the basement. She had so much tension, so much aggression and so much anger to work off and get out of her system. Alicia seemed to be constantly shaking with rage.

At first Alicia couldn't believe her coach Martina wanted her to use Martina's husband as a punching bag. She looked at Martina wide eyed and speechless. Then she looked at the flabby older white man strung up in front of her and grinned, her eyes lighting up. She had a man to hit.

She really enjoyed it, once she got started.

"It's fun, isn't it," Martina said, smiling.

"Sure is," Alicia said, beaming at Martina, her face flushed, her breathing quick. "Thanks heaps Martina."

"My pleasure," Martina said, ready to walk out and pull the door closed behind her. "Enjoy your training."

Alicia slammed the basement door closed. She pounded her gloves together and advanced on Matthew with an angry look in her pretty eyes.

Martina could hear them down there as she ended her call with Kerrie. She stood at the top of the stairs and smiled. She shrugged and went to make herself a cup of coffee.

Thump, thump, thump.

Then the sound of Matthew gasping and wheezing.

Thump, thump, thump.

"Oof, oof, oof - oh my God Alicia."

"You like that man?"

Thump, thump, thump.

He stood there stunned. His little white cock got harder and harder and harder.

*******

THE LOSER

I proposed to her on bended knee, while holding up a gleaming ring. She sat me down and was perfectly clear. She explained a few things.

"I'm never going to sleep with you," she said. "I haven't slept with you yet and I'm not going to start now, even if we do get married."

I stared at her. She was perfectly serious.

"I'm going to keep you in chastity," she said, "you're never going to sleep with another woman again, as long as I live. I promise you that. You can worship me from afar, but that's it."

"Okay," I said.

"But that rule obviously doesn't apply to me: I've never let any man get between me and what I wanted. I'll have who I want, when I want."

"Okay," I said.

"That's the deal. You can pay for my comforts. You can spoil me and give me what I want. In return you can call me your wife in front of your friends. You'll stand outside my bedroom door listening to what you can't have."

"Okay," I said.

"I'll marry you, if you agree to my terms."

"I agree," I said after a few moments of indecision. "I would agree to anything if it meant we were married."

"Good."

She reached across and I slipped the ring on her finger. She smiled at me.

"You know I do love you," she continued, "Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

*******

My heart thumped in my chest and my breath arrived in short sharp bursts. I sat there all alone at a table, deserted, with a glass of gleaming chardonnay before me.

The exhausted sun collapsed slowly into the blazing horizon line in a burst of color. Twilight, plum and rose, streamed through the glowing lattice and swept softly across the deck, spreading its mottled pattern like a dreamy net over everything, over them.

I heard every intimate word and I saw every movement and every gesture so clearly in the dying exploding light. My senses were so heightened, despite the wine. I felt so jealous. I felt so alive. I felt so bad. I felt so good.

I was just frozen. I was unable to move and I was unable to act. There's no way I could get between them and put a stop to it. I swear she could stick pins in me - for fun - with a bright smile on her beautiful face and I would just sit there and let her do it.

What sort of man was I? I was so comfortable just watching her. In my marriage there were the performers and there was the audience. How many times had I just sat there in my theatre seat and just watched the show in front of me? How many times had I seen this sort of scene unfold before me?

My imagination and my sense of empathy were so acute, as I sat there on the edge of my seat, feigning disinterest. I sensed his excitement and incredulity when she touched him. I put myself in his place so easily. I looked down at her with wide-eyed wonder as she gazed up at him with the desire written so crudely and bluntly on her beautiful features.

The two of them were standing there in the middle of the deck -- my Ellen and my Ben.

*******

I loved looking at Ellen. My wife Ellen was such a beautiful little woman. She was skillfully wrought from fine porcelain by loving hands. She was all creamy. She had tiny pale hands and feet. She had beautiful ears, full soft lips and a cute upturned nose. Her limbs were short and she had gentle curves. Her hair was long and chestnut colored. Her eyes were light blue.

Ellen had looked at me earlier that day. She had stepped right up to me, got up on her tippy toes, put her arms around me, pressed her lips against my ear and whispered softly.

"Tonight, I'm going to seduce your son into bed while you watch. I can't think of a better wedding anniversary gift then breaking Ben in. Can you?"

I had gasped, closed my eyes slowly and held Ellen tight in my arms. Then my heart began to pound and my cock began to move and grow in my pants. She laughed playfully at me -- it was a soft rippling vibration, which was designed to taunt and humiliate me.

How could my wife consider doing something like that to me? She really did take advantage of the fact that I adored her and worshipped the ground she walked on. Ellen always pushed the envelope. She was always ready to toy with me. She always wanted to see how far she could take it. See how much she could get away with. See how far she could push me before I stood up for myself or put my foot down.

Ellen had looked up at me. She was so tiny in my arms. Her pale blue eyes sparkled and her soft mouth broke into a flashing toothy smile. She considered me thoughtfully while she pushed the pins into my skin one by one.

"Are you going to say anything," she had asked me, "or are you just going to cum in your pants again, like you always do?"

"Oh my god Ellen," I had managed to hiss, drawing her in closer again, stroking the back of her neck with my thumb, "I don't know what to say."

Ellen had laughed again.

"You should watch yourself honey," Ellen whispered, caressing the side of my face with her hand. "I might kick you out and marry Ben instead. You know he has a thing for me."

"He's my son," I said. "He'd never do that to me."

"Oh yes, he would."

"No, he wouldn't Ellen."

"You don't think I can seduce him and get him to marry me?"

"No I don't," I said. Then I suddenly felt doubtful.

Ellen looked up at me again. The smile grew wider and wider. Her eyes danced.

"Do you want to make a bet," she asked.

"What are you talking about Ellen," I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about David," she said. "I'll fuck your son tonight and will marry him within three months - that's the bet."